Tour Striker

filthee

[quote name='Long Shot' timestamp='1289231739' post='2780076']
Being in the Northeast this training tool looks like a great thing to hit off mats now that we will be limited to them during the cold months.

I do have a question about shaft flex. Can I order one with a X stiff shaft?
I play KBS 6.5's in my irons. I don't care if the shafts match, just want the flex in the same ballpark.

Thanks,
[/quote]

Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll connect you to the custom shop that does stuff like this for us.

Thanks for your interest.

[quote name='avrag' timestamp='1289237321' post='2780202']
I think this will be my Christmas present to myself. Like others, I want to use it with the Pure Ball Striker, which I already have and which has helped me. But first there are a few things I would like to know from those who practice with it, and from Martin himself, if possible:

- Are you supposed to take your usual address position (given that it is more or less correct) and work on your dynamics with this club, or do you all address the ball with the hands far forward when using the Tour Striker?
My normal address position at the moment is with a slight forward shaft lean, hands are opposite the ball with medium irons.

- Martin mentioned that experienced flippers can cheat the Tour Striker. Now, I would certainly call myself that (experienced flipper). What would one have to be aware of, so that there is no cheating?

- Did those of you who have used it for a longer period of time have to adjust something else in your swing?
Here is what I see as a danger: My flip does not only add loft, it also squares the clubface. I use shafts in my irons that, according to general knowledge and naked numbers, should be too stiff for me. But they work, and my good shots are high and straight. What I want to improve, though, is the consistency of the strike and the length of my iron shots. I feel that in order to this, I have to get rid of the current fault, which is an early release, combined with the well-timed (and sometimes not so well-timed) flip as a compensation.
I wonder what the side effects could be. Should I be prepared to hit low slices all the time at first? Or could I have to get different shafts, when my swing developes the correct sequence, but becomes (perhaps) slower?
[/quote]

Av, ball position should not change. Play your irons left center to left heel. Depends on your stature, really. Knudson used to say to me, "left nut!"

Turf is best, but if you have to use mats, firm mats are better than the plush ones. Try and get decent elevation WITHOUT hitting down too hard. You have to touch the ground, but pounding down is not the key. Shaft lean is more important and it leads to shallow downward strike if your plane is even close to decent.

You will likely see shots lost to the left and you'll have to find a way, via grip or forearm rotation, to figure out how to deliver the lean and not hit shots right. A lot of users feel more body rotation.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

MC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had my TSP7 for a while now, and I really enjoy it. I've only hit it off of fluffy grass because the grass at my range is more like rough than fairway, but I thought it was better than nothing. I just got a lie board from online, and used it at the range with the TSP for the first time on Sunday. I actually got every single one airborne, and the rest of the time on the range with my irons was pretty fun and promising. I knew I had to make sure my club had some shaft lean, so I relaxed and just let it happen...it was cool to see the ball go much higher than I'm used to clapping.gif

I have a tendency to get too steep, but after using the lie board, my divots were not as deep, but my distance was more consistent. I've dropped 10 strokes off my average in the past year, and hope to continue getting better. I know that my TSP will help with this. Thanks Martin!

WITB
Driver: 10.5* Stealth 2 Plus set 1 click lower upright setting- Accra FX 2.0 270 M4 

Fairways & Hybrids: TM Stealth2 Plus 5 wood turned down to 17* (AV Raw White 75s); 21* Callaway UW (Tour AD TP 8s); 
Irons: Srixon MKII ZX5 4 Iron (Recoil Utility 110 F4), 5-PW Srixon ZX7 (DG AMT White s300)
Wedges: Tour Satin Cleveland RTX6 48* Mid bent to 49* and 52* bent to 54*;  RTX Zipcore Tour Rack Raw 56* Mid bent to 58* (All wedges with DGTI s400 shafts)

Putter: Toulon Las Vegas h4.5 or Kingston KP1 Carbon Oil Can (both with Stability Tour Black shafts)

I've had my TSP7 for a while now, and I really enjoy it. I've only hit it off of fluffy grass because the grass at my range is more like rough than fairway, but I thought it was better than nothing. I just got a lie board from online, and used it at the range with the TSP for the first time on Sunday. I actually got every single one airborne, and the rest of the time on the range with my irons was pretty fun and promising. I knew I had to make sure my club had some shaft lean, so I relaxed and just let it happen...it was cool to see the ball go much higher than I'm used to clapping.gif

I have a tendency to get too steep, but after using the lie board, my divots were not as deep, but my distance was more consistent. I've dropped 10 strokes off my average in the past year, and hope to continue getting better. I know that my TSP will help with this. Thanks Martin!

Jah, thanks for posting and congratulations on your success! That is a great improvement. Keep working hard on your striking and try not to neglect the short stuff. Striking is fun, but short stuff really makes the score.

Cheers,

MC

I'm really considering asking for one of these for Christmas, but need a little advice. I'm leaning towards the 7i pro model, which I think would be best for me. I don't have an official handicap this year, but I usually shoot in the low 80's, and dip into the 70's fairly frequently. My biggest problem is consistency off the tee, and my iron play. I struggle with a pretty big hook, like a big, sweeping, starts 10 yards right of the green ends up 10 yards left hook.

I don't have a huge problem with making solid contact with my irons, I don't have many skulled shots or fat shots, it's just a lot of hands turning over, super inside out stuff happening. Sometimes my divots will point literally 45 degrees to the right of my target, and I'll go out of bounds left, not exaggerating. I spend a lot of time on my short game, and that's basically the only thing that keeps me shooting low. Some days I will have control over this hook, and it will be a controllable draw, but there are always bad days.

I know you're trying to sell your product, but do you think it could have any benefits in terms of my hook problem? I know sometimes I feel like I'm staying on my back foot, and not properly shifting my weight, perhaps making me try to flip my hands over to compensate, resulting in a snap hook. It sounds like the tour striker helps promote that weight shift, or full hip turn or what have you. What do you think?

[quote name='PhilTickelson' timestamp='1289283788' post='2781702']
I'm really considering asking for one of these for Christmas, but need a little advice. I'm leaning towards the 7i pro model, which I think would be best for me. I don't have an official handicap this year, but I usually shoot in the low 80's, and dip into the 70's fairly frequently. My biggest problem is consistency off the tee, and my iron play. I struggle with a pretty big hook, like a big, sweeping, starts 10 yards right of the green ends up 10 yards left hook.

I don't have a huge problem with making solid contact with my irons, I don't have many skulled shots or fat shots, it's just a lot of hands turning over, super inside out stuff happening. Sometimes my divots will point literally 45 degrees to the right of my target, and I'll go out of bounds left, not exaggerating. I spend a lot of time on my short game, and that's basically the only thing that keeps me shooting low. Some days I will have control over this hook, and it will be a controllable draw, but there are always bad days.

I know you're trying to sell your product, but do you think it could have any benefits in terms of my hook problem? I know sometimes I feel like I'm staying on my back foot, and not properly shifting my weight, perhaps making me try to flip my hands over to compensate, resulting in a snap hook. It sounds like the tour striker helps promote that weight shift, or full hip turn or what have you. What do you think?
[/quote]

You don't need a TS for what ails you.

You need a towel for Christmas!

Get a heavy bath towel, roll it up and put it just inside the hosel of your iron, parallel to your target line. Play the ball toward the target side of the towel.

Hit ball, repeat.

Don't hit the towel;)

You need to retrain your path. This video might help you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKcOz47rGAw

A TSP will help you with rhythm and consistent delivery. You path is your issue now.

Cheers,

Martin

BB,

[size=2]The towel acts as a mini "plane board" to help you know if your path is too much one way or the other. My friend Brian Manzella had a video about it, but I can't find it. Ideally, you "in to outers" won't hit the towel before you get to the ball. You steep and lefters will hit the towel after you hit the ball (you guys have clubface issues...).[/size]
[size=2]
[/size]
[size=2]Crazy Hookers: I'd prescribe TRYING to hit the towel after I hit the ball. That will make you sequence your clubface differently and slow down the rate of closure.[/size]

[quote name='boston blackie' timestamp='1289310663' post='2781912']
I have have the TS Pro, and I love practicing with it. I love the [i]click [/i]sound it makes when I make good contact. I also suffer from the hooks, so much so that I really wish that I could decipher Martins' explanation above, but I have to say that I can not make sense of it.

[i][s]
[/s][/i]
[/quote]

[quote name='Cmartingolf' timestamp='1289316741' post='2782078']
BB,

[size=2]The towel acts as a mini "plane board" to help you know if your path is too much one way or the other. My friend Brian Manzella had a video about it, but I can't find it.
[/quote]

BB,
It's is a part of Manzella's Never Hook Again 2.0 video. You'd have to buy it to download it, but it is not expensive.
You simply miss the towel, which means that the path is not too much from the inside. BM calls it "The Million Dollar Lesson", because he did the drill with David Toms once, when he hooked tee shots. Toms then went on to win the next tournament and a cheque of almost $ 1 mio.

I see a gap. There definitely is a gap.

Well I received my [color="#1C2837"]Ts Pro 7X and finally got to take it out to the range. I had not swung a club for over a week due to work/Guard/family etc. So I was pretty rusty at first. It took me about half a bucket, but I started to get the ball airborne at the end of the session.[/color]
[color="#1C2837"]
[/color]
[color="#1C2837"]Overall, I think this will take some work, but it should help. I will keep everyone updated on my progress. [/color]

[quote name='Cmartingolf' timestamp='1289284365' post='2781707']

Get a heavy bath towel, roll it up and put it just inside the hosel of your iron, parallel to your target line. Play the ball toward the target side of the towel.

Hit ball, repeat.

Don't hit the towel;)

[/quote]

Thanks for the advice Martin, it's nice to get some real advice as opposed to, "BUY THIS PRODUCT." How far would you recommend putting the towel from the ball? Also, is there something similar I could do with a driver, even if I come from way inside I don't think I'd hit the towel with the driver since I'm not taking a divot or anything. I suppose putting a towel down will help visually if nothing else.

I've tried a similar drill earlier this summer, but I put tees in the ground. It seemed to work alright, except it was a pain moving the tees once I took a few divots and couldn't put the ball in the same position again. I don't know why I never thought about using a towel….

[quote name='PhilTickelson' timestamp='1289358440' post='2783270']
[quote name='Cmartingolf' timestamp='1289284365' post='2781707']

Hit ball, repeat.

Don't hit the towel;)

[/quote]

Thanks for the advice Martin, it's nice to get some real advice as opposed to, "BUY THIS PRODUCT." How far would you recommend putting the towel from the ball? Also, is there something similar I could do with a driver, even if I come from way inside I don't think I'd hit the towel with the driver since I'm not taking a divot or anything. I suppose putting a towel down will help visually if nothing else.

I've tried a similar drill earlier this summer, but I put tees in the ground. It seemed to work alright, except it was a pain moving the tees once I took a few divots and couldn't put the ball in the same position again. I don't know why I never thought about using a towel….
[/quote]

Use a fluffy bath towel, fold it in half and roll it up. It will be 4 or 5" tall and will do nicely as a plane board. Put the club down about 1/2" from the towel and you'll know where to place the balls. You'll have to move the towel around a little, but it is easier than tees!

Hi Martin,

I was looking into purchasing the TSP from Golf Town up here in Canada (Toronto). It is my understanding that if I purchase it from your site it comes with an instructional DVD but it does not appear this is the case at Golf Town. Is this correct? Is there any way I can get the DVD? Being able to buy it directly up here is a nice bonus since I save the shipping but not so much if I don't get the right instruction.

FYI They have several Tour Strikers for sale but the rep said they sold out of the TSP really fast at both the stores I visited. Although they will order it if I want it.

Gridiron

[quote name='Gridiron' timestamp='1289960725' post='2794240']
Hi Martin,

I was looking into purchasing the TSP from Golf Town up here in Canada (Toronto). It is my understanding that if I purchase it from your site it comes with an instructional DVD but it does not appear this is the case at Golf Town. Is this correct? Is there any way I can get the DVD? Being able to buy it directly up here is a nice bonus since I save the shipping but not so much if I don't get the right instruction.

FYI They have several Tour Strikers for sale but the rep said they sold out of the TSP really fast at both the stores I visited. Although they will order it if I want it.

Gridiron

[/quote]

G, they should all come with the DVD. We have new packaging that incorporates the DVD in a clamshell but they don't have it yet. I'm fairly certain that the DVD's were shipped with the clubs and in some drawer at Golf Town. You can watch the full length instruction video for free at [url="http://www.tourstriker.com/videos.aspx."]http://www.tourstriker.[/url]com The only thing being that you can't skip around.

I'm glad the club is doing well up in the GNW!

Thanks for the note.

Martin

I received my tour striker last week and have taken it out to the practice fairway a few times. It is a great tool, and has helped me to realize that I can sometimes get lazy and flick the club at the ball instead of hitting down on it. My only problem with it is that I find that because I am used to playing a blade with the COG closer to the shaft, when I hit the TSP i tend to hit it too close to the hosel, resulting in a heavy draw due to contact with the curved edge.

Great product and customer service!!

Steve

Hi Martin,
Excellent video on your web site, lots of good stuff. I would like to get one of your pro 7i steel models. I have told a lot of my golfing buddies about the tourstriker and they would be anxious to try mine then buy one themselves.... Any chance you could post a free ship code for black friday?
Thanks

Not changing my username but
had a hole in 1!

Finally got my TS pro 7i. Won't get a chance to hit it for a few days.

Has anyone been able to hit this thing solid right out of the gate?

M1 460 Driver<br /><br /><br /><br /> M1 3 Wood<br /><br /><br /><br /> M1 Hybrid<br /><br /><br /><br /> RSi TP irons PW-4<br /><br /><br /><br /> Edel Wedges 50,55,60<br /><br /><br /><br /> MACHINE M2A Converter Putter<br /><br /><br /><br /> <a href="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1012489-grapehunters-witb/" title="WITB Link" target="_blank">WITB Link</a><br />

[quote name='Grapehunter' timestamp='1290665128' post='2807918']

[/quote]

My first 10 strokes were perfect with it...I then overcomplicated it trying to get more out of it that was a mistake, and went through a "3 good 3 bad" period. Now when I go to the range with it I maybe hit 1 or 2 out of 10 a bit thin and one out of 25-30 or so is the horrible worm burner.

It looks much more intimidating than it actually is.

WITB:
Driver: Ping G400 LST 8.5* Kuro Kage Silver TINI 70s
FW: Ping G25 4 wood Kuro Kage Silver TINI 80s
Utility: 20* King Forged Utility One Length C Taper Lite S
Irons: King Forged One Length 4-PW C Taper Lite S
Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 Black Satin 50, 54, 58
Putter: Custom Directed Force Reno 2.0 48" 80* Lie Side Saddle

[quote name='Rohlio' timestamp='1290711906' post='2808670']
[quote name='Grapehunter' timestamp='1290665128' post='2807918']

[/quote]

My first 10 strokes were perfect with it...I then overcomplicated it trying to get more out of it that was a mistake, and went through a "3 good 3 bad" period. Now when I go to the range with it I maybe hit 1 or 2 out of 10 a bit thin and one out of 25-30 or so is the horrible worm burner.

It looks much more intimidating than it actually is.
[/quote]

Thats what I was thinking. It was one of the reasons why I was hesitant to buy it for so long because I already have pretty pronounced forward shaft lean just taking practice swings with my regular irons before I ever ordered the Tour Swing. I wasn't sure how much I'd benefit from practicing with one. I do have a tendency to hit off center occasionally even with forward shaft lean so if nothing else I will learn to get more centered.

M1 460 Driver<br /><br /><br /><br /> M1 3 Wood<br /><br /><br /><br /> M1 Hybrid<br /><br /><br /><br /> RSi TP irons PW-4<br /><br /><br /><br /> Edel Wedges 50,55,60<br /><br /><br /><br /> MACHINE M2A Converter Putter<br /><br /><br /><br /> <a href="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1012489-grapehunters-witb/" title="WITB Link" target="_blank">WITB Link</a><br />

Does this help you with finding the center of the clubhead more frequently? Also, does it make all irons easier to hit i.e. 3, 4 and 5 irons? Instead of trying to "help" these irons into the air, you are now learning how to hit down on them naturally to get them airborne.

I am thinking of getting one of these for myself for Xmas and use it as my primary practice club during the winter to try and groove a solid repeating swing.

I ordered the 7 iron pro model to give to my 11 year old daughter as a Christmas present. Well it arrived yesterday and wow...it really looks impossible to hit! I am a 5 handicap and decent striker of the ball, but it really looks like it is going to be impossible. I may have to try it out before Christmas to see if I can hit it at all.

My daughter has a better swing than me so hopefully she benefits from practicing with it. She saw the commercial and really wanted this for Christmas. I'll report back with results after we use it.

USGA Index: ~0

[b]WITB[/b]:
Ping G410 LST 9 degree - Tour AD IZ 6x
Ping G410 LST - Fujikura Pro TourSpec 73 
Kasco K2K 33 - Fujikura Pro TourSpec 73 
Callaway RazrX Tour 4h - Tour 95 shaft
Ping i200 5-UW (2 flat) - Nippon Modus 105X
Taylormade HiToe 54 (bent to 55 & 2 flat)
Taylormade HiToe 64 (Bent to 62 & 2 flat)
Palmer AP30R putter (circa 1960s)
Taylormade TP5X Ball

[quote name='dpb5031' timestamp='1290952905' post='2812578']
I ordered the 7 iron pro model to give to my 11 year old daughter as a Christmas present. Well it arrived yesterday and wow...it really looks impossible to hit! I am a 5 handicap and decent striker of the ball, but it really looks like it is going to be impossible. I may have to try it out before Christmas to see if I can hit it at all.

My daughter has a better swing than me so hopefully she benefits from practicing with it. She saw the commercial and really wanted this for Christmas. I'll report back with results after we use it.
[/quote]

Ok...couldn't resist. I unwrapped it and took it down to my basement practice range see if I could hit it. I decided I'll just box it back up for my daughter for Christmas.
I did not take the plastic shrink wrap off of the club head. After loosening up a bit with regular clubs, I gave it a shot. On my first swing I struck it dead center in the middle of the club face and it felt wonderful! The plastic wrap on the club head showed the impact. I hit it 2 more times, one more good and the next a little heavy (skipped into it) with what felt like a slightly closed face. It is very surprising given the look of the club. The feedback on the good ones was excellent and the miss was not too harsh. It's a keeper.
Honestly, I thought I made a mistake when I first looked at it and figured maybe I should not have gotten the "pro" model, but now I'm glad I did. I think my daughter will benefit from practicing with this. My experience with the shrink wrap on the club head leads me to believe that impact tape might be a nice training compliment to the Tour Striker Pro.

USGA Index: ~0

[b]WITB[/b]:
Ping G410 LST 9 degree - Tour AD IZ 6x
Ping G410 LST - Fujikura Pro TourSpec 73 
Kasco K2K 33 - Fujikura Pro TourSpec 73 
Callaway RazrX Tour 4h - Tour 95 shaft
Ping i200 5-UW (2 flat) - Nippon Modus 105X
Taylormade HiToe 54 (bent to 55 & 2 flat)
Taylormade HiToe 64 (Bent to 62 & 2 flat)
Palmer AP30R putter (circa 1960s)
Taylormade TP5X Ball

Finally got my TSP 7i out to the driving range today. First time I've struck a ball in a couple weeks, first swing of the day, first swing with the Tour Striker and I'm nailing shots dead center right off the bat. I hit probably 7-8 perfect shots before I finally duffed one. (have the video to prove it ) Needless to say I was ecstatic that I was striking the ball so well, but the worries came in when I switched back to my regular 7 iron. I took a few swings then tried hitting another ball. Shank! ok probably just one bad swing. Hit another ball Shank! wth! I shanked a good 4-5 balls before figuring out what was going on. For some reason when I looked down at the TSP I knew I had to make it a point to hit down on the ball and hold lag, get my shoulders turned etc. When I went back to my regular 7i those concerns went away so when I gripped my regular 7i the way I did the TSP I started shanking shots. Turns out I wasn't clearing my shoulders fast enough. I started focusing on getting my shoulders turned on the downswing and bingo. Shots looked just like they did when I was swinging the TSP.

Same thing was happening with my driver. Hardcore duck hooks after using the same swing with the TSP. I started thinking more about rotating my shoulders faster and bingo! Drives were nice and straight so I recommendation to those that had trouble hitting their driver after using the TSP, try rotating your shoulders a little faster through the down swing. Helped me out tremendously.

The Tourstriker does work. I started in June and was having reasonable success with a sweeping swing - low 100's for a couple of months - and started lessons to achieve a divot. I bought the TS 7i a couple of weeks ago, but the first practice day I skulled every shot. I changed my swing to less arms and more pivot and the balls started going in the air - I broke 100 last week for the first time. I still have work to do, but a combination of a good pro and the TS has given me a decent divot. True, sometimes the divot's on the wrong side of the ball, but it's a start.

Question - I've had trouble with shipping. The first TS came with a 30° lag built in, courtesy of the USPS delivery people. The TS people rushed a second one out with a return mailing label and allowed me to ship the damaged one back in the same box (which was also damaged, BTW). I ordered a 1° flat lie, which I presume the replacement was also, but this one is labeled "S." Is that "Stiff" or "Senior," or something else? I ordered "Regular."

Thanks.

I received my Tour Striker in the mail today. Ordered it Sunday night and it is already here in FL by Thursday 10am exactly as I ordered.

I'm currently a 6 hcp., with ball-striking being the poorest part of my game. I'm pretty sure I'm an educated flipper. I'll come back to post results as I progress.

$LEFTY$  

Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 65S - Taylormade Stealth 2 3W HL w/ Fugi Ventus TR 6-S - Callaway Big Bertha Max 4H w/ Recoil 75 - Srixon Zx5 5i-PW w/ Recoil 95 - Titleist SM8 48 & 52 w/ Recoil 110 - Callaway JAWS 56 w/ Recoil 110 - Ping Tour-W 60 w/ Recoil 110 - Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 34 - Taylormade TP5X - PING Hoofer

[quote name='Jaywalker' timestamp='1291263663' post='2819079']
The Tourstriker does work. I started in June and was having reasonable success with a sweeping swing - low 100's for a couple of months - and started lessons to achieve a divot. I bought the TS 7i a couple of weeks ago, but the first practice day I skulled every shot. I changed my swing to less arms and more pivot and the balls started going in the air - I broke 100 last week for the first time. I still have work to do, but a combination of a good pro and the TS has given me a decent divot. True, sometimes the divot's on the wrong side of the ball, but it's a start.

Question - I've had trouble with shipping. The first TS came with a 30° lag built in, courtesy of the USPS delivery people. The TS people rushed a second one out with a return mailing label and allowed me to ship the damaged one back in the same box (which was also damaged, BTW). I ordered a 1° flat lie, which I presume the replacement was also, but this one is labeled "S." Is that "Stiff" or "Senior," or something else? I ordered "Regular."

Thanks.
[/quote]

Jay, I'm glad you like it. It sounds to me like the warehouse screwed up the replacement. Sorry for the hassle. Give me a call tomorrow daytime PST and we'll make it right. I have a day job, so if I don't pick up, I'll call you back.

541 948 2480

Thanks,

Martin

[quote name='Cmartingolf' timestamp='1289972503' post='2794515']
[quote name='Gridiron' timestamp='1289960725' post='2794240']
Hi Martin,

Gridiron

[/quote]

G, they should all come with the DVD. We have new packaging that incorporates the DVD in a clamshell but they don't have it yet. I'm fairly certain that the DVD's were shipped with the clubs and in some drawer at Golf Town. You can watch the full length instruction video for free at [url="http://www.tourstriker.com/videos.aspx."]http://www.tourstriker.[/url]com The only thing being that you can't skip around.

I'm glad the club is doing well up in the GNW!

Thanks for the note.

Martin
[/quote]

Hi Again Martin,

I wanted to let you know of my experience with trying to get the Tour Striker Pro via Golf Town so you were aware of the service being provided to your customers.
I first tried to order the TSP 3 weeks ago through golf town as they only have the TS as I stated earlier. The rep took my information and told me that since it was late on Friday he would contact me on Monday to let me know how when it was ordered. By the following Friday (2 weeks ago today) I went back in having heard nothing and was told by a different rep that they had nothing on file regarding my inquiry but that he would order it for me then and I watched him punch it into the computer with the help of one of the managers. This past Monday I was in the store and checked on the status of my order...nothing. Today, two weeks after my second time ordering the TSP, I went in and still they had nothing for me. In fact, they couldn't even tell me when it might arrive, or if it had even been ordered. They took my name and number (for the 3rd time) and told me they would call Monday with an update (I won't hold my breath).

I understand this isn't your fault or your customer service, I just wanted you to be aware. It is very frustrating as I could order a stock TSP from your site directly and get it in about a week, the benefit to using Golf Town being no currency conversion and no shipping charges (taxes and duty pretty much equal each other out). Oh, and they do have the DVD included, I just didn't see it in the niftly little clamshell packaging before.

Greg