Another Yank moving to England looking for a Golf Club

67VIP

The guys I played with my day at Notts all spoke very highly of Sherwood Forest. I'm pretty as a group they preferred Notts but considered Sherwood Forest the best of the courses other than Notts in the area. I do not recall what if anything was said about Lindrick that day but my general impression is it's probably a good, solid test of golf but not quite as charming as Notts or Sherwood.

Sherwood Forest has a reputation for usually being very well maintained, even manicured. It's a big course, like Notts I suspect it can stand up to big hitters just fine. I have the impression the greens might not be as interesting as Notts...but then again not many courses have greens like Notts!

It won't be this summer (my trip is already booked elsewhere) but one of these years I'm going back and spend a week playing a couple times each at Notts, Sherwood and over at Beau Desert on the way to or from Notts (from Manchester). I might try Coxmoor, too. Not sure about Lindrick I think it might be a fair ways distant from the others.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played the Hotchkin's course at Woodhall Spa Sunday, absolutely gorgeous day and the course was in fantastic condition...best I've seen in six trips. Got a fourball for 160 pds...can't beat that deal. I hadn't been there in about a year but immediately noticed new bunkering on a handful of holes. That price is good thru the end of the month and for the weekend as well, take advantage if you've got the time. They also have new yardage books that are almost pro style, full color, arcs for drives/approaches/obstacles, and green diagrams with slope indications...each hole takes up two pages from top to bottom.

Dynapwr Carbon/TSr3 10.0*     w/Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 60g
Taylormade Qi10 Fwy 15* & Hyb 19*
w/Hzrdus Smoke RDX Red 60/70g

Wilson Staff Utility Iron 21*
w/Hzrdus Smoke RDX Black 80g

Wilson Staff Dynapwr Forged 5-PW

w/KBS $-Taper 110

Vokey SM9 48/52/58 w/DG S200

Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5+

OP- awesome thread! It's cool reading you going from UK newbie to expert.

What about equipment, balls, even apparel? Have you changed, adapted at all from your Florida bag and kit to now? Do you own a full set of Grant Greens for instance? Play a EU ball (if such a thing exists). What about pro shops, do they sell US stuff? How is it different?

M6 10.5
M4 3W
Titleist 816h 21
CF19 5-AW
SM6 54 & Cally PM 60
Byron Morgan 612
V1X/ERC Soft

[quote name='hankmoody' timestamp='1392667590' post='8687921']
OP- awesome thread! It's cool reading you going from UK newbie to expert.

What about equipment, balls, even apparel? Have you changed, adapted at all from your Florida bag and kit to now? Do you own a full set of Grant Greens for instance? Play a EU ball (if such a thing exists). What about pro shops, do they sell US stuff? How is it different?
[/quote]

I haven't really changed my bag setup except for swapping out my three iron for a second hybrid. That's due to age mostly; I'm almost 51 now and don't have a 110 mph swing anymore...might can still get to 100 during the summer on a good day. I still play blades because that's what gives me the most shot making ability, which is what you need over here more than anything else...IMO. I have a set of Mizuno MP57s I'm saving for when I need more forgiveness...they're great for going from point a to b, but sacrifice playability. I like the Taylormade Lethal ball, it's the best I've ever played in the wind. Clothing wasnt an issue as I got a Footjoy dryjoy tour rainsuit before I came over and already had alot of polyurethane base layers & windshirts. The biggest challenge for me was finding a putter that works on fast greens, most UK courses I've played have fast to stupid fast greens...that took some getting used too. But once I started using a Scotty Del Mar; which is similar to the old Wilson 8002/Wizard 600, I started getting better results. I've had a 77 at Royal Cromer, Sunningdale New Course, St Andrews Eden Course, Thetford Golf Club, Gog Magog Old Course, and a 74 at The Hertfordshire Golf Club...all of that in the past year or two. Took a while, but I finally got the hang of it. Another thing that took some adjustment was the fixation of what tees visitors can play; regardless of handicap, at some UK courses I've been to. I make sure I ask now before I book a time, and again before I hand over my money. That problem is non-existent in the states; but the UK has some stunningly beautiful courses, of that there is no doubt.

w/KBS $-Taper 110

[quote name='hankmoody' timestamp='1392685995' post='8690195']
Great stuff! Thanks 67VIP.

I bought a Del Mar this offseason--haven't had it out on the course yet. On my rug in the den it rolls 'em great!
[/quote]

I'm looking forward to giving mine a go at Royal St George the first week of March if the weather continues as it has...this is by far the most golf I've been able to play thru the winter in the three years I've been here. Played at my home course yesterday and shot 76 with bogeys on four of the last five holes; much better ball striking than the day before at Woodhall Spa...it figures. My swing was very flat on Sunday so I made a conscious effort to swing more upright on Monday and...presto, instant improvement. May get a chance to play Old Thorns next Saturday, we'll see. I am foaming at the mouth to get on Royal St George and Walton Heath soon, and I have a golf buddy who's wanting to go play the Old /New courses at Sunningdale when he gets back from his extended "business trip" later in the spring. Lot's of great golf on the horizon.

w/KBS $-Taper 110

Interesting that you find the Greens very quick, bearing in mind the amount of rain we've had over the last 2 months. Obviously you've played some pretty high ranking golf Courses, so maybe that has something to do with it, but your thoughts on the quickness of the Green s are very interesting nonetheless.

If Royal St Georges is in half as good condition that I played it in Open Championship year, then you will absolutely love it. Sure, it doesn't have some of the vistas of some of the Scottish Links', but as far as quality and design, it is second to none in my opinion. It's simply awesome.

[quote name='jay65' timestamp='1392718141' post='8692679']
Interesting that you find the Greens very quick, bearing in mind the amount of rain we've had over the last 2 months. Obviously you've played some pretty high ranking golf Courses, so maybe that has something to do with it, but your thoughts on the quickness of the Green s are very interesting nonetheless.

If Royal St Georges is in half as good condition that I played it in Open Championship year, then you will absolutely love it. Sure, it doesn't have some of the vistas of some of the Scottish Links', but as far as quality and design, it is second to none in my opinion. It's simply awesome.
[/quote]

The green speed is my overall impression based on my three years here...Woodhall Spa was not fast this past Sunday, but on previous visits it was. The first time I went to Sunningdale to play the Old Course I reached the par five first hole in two, then knocked the ball off the green with my first putt. I probably three putted nine times in that round. Last May at St Andrews the Jubilee was very quick, Eden/New/Castle less so. London Golf Club has been fairly quick on all four visits, but The Grove was not very fast last July during The Open weekend. Two of my favorite local courses; Gog Magog Old Course & Royal Cromer, I've played at least 10 times each and never fail to have fast greens...a few times they were to the point if you sneezed, the ball would roll ten feet. My home course has been slow for the most part during my time here, so I've used a ball peen hammer when playing there...in the last few months the superintendent has dramatically sped up the greens and that helps a lot when we venture off the reservation.

w/KBS $-Taper 110

Absolutely...they can make or break any course. Our new guy has made dramatic progress with my home course in the past four or five months, everyone in my group is impressed with his efforts...including a few who left to join Thetford Golf Club. Makes it alot easier to pay the monthly dues...no nagging questions about why I keep paying for contiual indifference. Now we just argue whether a 35 year old Jack Nicklaus beats a 35 year old Tiger Woods using matching equipment...old or new. Be interesting to see Tiger's reaction when he stared at a young Jack and all he gets back is the same stare with an added thought of "your a** is mine." The senior statesman Jack Nicklaus has always been diplomatic when commenting on this topic, a young Jack Nicklaus would be much less so...case in point would be some of the comments Jack made at Baltusrol in 1967 during the US Open, when referring to Arnie's collapse the year before at Olympic. ..he was neither kind or diplomatic.

w/KBS $-Taper 110

[/quote]

There are several places where you do get some pretty amazing views of the dunescape during the round. The 11th tee, twice on the 5th hole (tee and the ridge you hit across on the second shot) and several other places you can see the water and/or look back across the dunes to see the St. Georges cross flying beside the clubhouse. I'm not even English and those distant glimpses of the flag and clubhouse are a stirring sight.

67VIP,

Maybe you can arrange a trip there during the week or two before the Southeast England tournament begins on 8th May of this year. The course will be in as good a shape as they can get it early in the season. But any time's a great time to visit Royal St. George's IMHO. I'm a big fan!

[quote name='Fourmyle of Ceres' timestamp='1392726891' post='8692925']

[/quote]

There are several places where you do get some pretty amazing views of the dunescape during the round. The 11th tee, twice on the 5th hole (tee and the ridge you hit across on the second shot) and several other places you can see the water and/or look back across the dunes to see the St. Georges cross flying beside the clubhouse. I'm not even English and those distant glimpses of the flag and clubhouse are a stirring sight.

67VIP,

Maybe you can arrange a trip there during the week or two before the Southeast England tournament begins on 8th May of this year. The course will be in as good a shape as they can get it early in the season. But any time's a great time to visit Royal St. George's IMHO. I'm a big fan!
[/quote]

The vistas you refer to could arguably be spoilt by turning around and having the Cooling Towers from the redundant Power station in view!! And I meant that compared to say Turnberry or Dornoch the views are not so inspiring. But may be you haven't played either of those, I don't know. I personally didn't find the views to be of typical Links land that I'm used to up in Scotland, but that doesn't detract from the quality of the Course in any way shape or form, because its the best course I've played in England bar none.

I've spent a week at Dornoch and made three visits to Sandwich. As much as I love plateau greens I may well visit RSG a couple more times before making it back up to the Highlands! Never been to the west coast Scottish links.

For me the scale of the property at Sandwich is even more impressive than Dornoch, which is pretty awesome itself. But you're right, the views and that high-latitude way the light angles over the Highlands are hard to top.

BTW, not to says it's a "better" course by any stretch but Brora is actually the Highlands course that "does it for me" the most. If I were a stronger player and not a short-hitting 17 handicapper I'm sure that would not be the case. A round at RDGC especially when the wind is up, makes me want to go lie down and rest for a while. It's a man-sized course. A round at Brora makes me want to go straight from the 18th green to the 1st tee and do it again. Royal St. George's is in between. A 36-hole day there is great but a bit overwhelming for players of my level.

[quote name='Fourmyle of Ceres' timestamp='1392733724' post='8693337']
I've spent a week at Dornoch and made three visits to Sandwich. As much as I love plateau greens I may well visit RSG a couple more times before making it back up to the Highlands! Never been to the west coast Scottish links.

For me the scale of the property at Sandwich is even more impressive than Dornoch, which is pretty awesome itself. But you're right, the views and that high-latitude way the light angles over the Highlands are hard to top.

BTW, not to says it's a "better" course by any stretch but Brora is actually the Highlands course that "does it for me" the most. If I were a stronger player and not a short-hitting 17 handicapper I'm sure that would not be the case. A round at RDGC especially when the wind is up, makes me want to go lie down and rest for a while. It's a man-sized course. A round at Brora makes me want to go straight from the 18th green to the 1st tee and do it again. Royal St. George's is in between. A 36-hole day there is great but a bit overwhelming for players of my level.
[/quote]

I can relate to what you're saying...we all have course(s) that do it for us, one man's trash is another man's masterpiece. The first morning at St Andrews, we were about six or seven holes into the Jubilee course and I caught myself looking around and thinking "I've seen this before," and suddenly realized I was reminded of Wild Dunes Links course in Charleston, South Carolina. I was expecting many things from St Andrews, but the feeling I was somewhere else was not one of them. The Castle/New courses are their own entities; however. I'm looking forward to going back this fall if possible. Here in the UK the courses I've gotten the biggest kick from are The Grove, London Golf Club International course, Woburn Marquess course, Sunningdale New course, Notts Golf Club, Woodhall Spa Hotchkins course, St Andrews New/Castle courses, & Royal Cromer Golf Club. Biggest letdown: Celtic Manor 2010, and Gleneagles Centennary course,

w/KBS $-Taper 110

[quote name='Mike T' timestamp='1392778656' post='8698897']
Hi 67VIP,

I'm booked in to Sunningdale Old Course in Sept. Do you prefer the New to the Old?

Would like to hear the differences between the two and whether it's worth me changing.

Thanks.
[/quote]

I liked the New course better than the Old. Don't get me wrong, they're both great...I just felt like there were too many blind drives on the Old course, particularly on the front nine. Both courses are par 70s, but the Old has only two par fives, whereas the New has three. I also thought the New course was a better test, it allowed more options to play it as the course is more in front of you and you can plan your attack based on your own shot making ability. There are also more holes on the New course, that if you are really playing well...you can be very aggressive. I didn't get that impression on the Old course. But if it were me, I would make a day of it and play them both if at all possible. I don't think you could find a better twosome of courses in all the UK. If you do that, try and get down there early enough so that you can be off the property by about 4;30 or after 6:30...the traffic down there is hideous after that and it might take you 10 minutes just to get back out on the street from the gate. I have a golf buddy who is currently out of town on an extended business trip, but he has already stated he wants to play both courses at Sunningdale when he returns. I told him same as the bombardier...bang on!

w/KBS $-Taper 110

[quote name='67VIP' timestamp='1392804849' post='8700315']
Hi 67VIP,

I'm booked in to Sunningdale Old Course in Sept. Do you prefer the New to the Old?

Would like to hear the differences between the two and whether it's worth me changing.

Thanks.
[/quote]

I liked the New course better than the Old. Don't get me wrong, they're both great...I just felt like there were too many blind drives on the Old course, particularly on the front nine. Both courses are par 70s, but the Old has only two par fives, whereas the New has three. I also thought the New course was a better test, it allowed more options to play it as the course is more in front of you and you can plan your attack based on your own shot making ability. There are also more holes on the New course, that if you are really playing well...you can be very aggressive. I didn't get that impression on the Old course. But if it were me, I would make a day of it and play them both if at all possible. I don't think you could find a better twosome of courses in all the UK. If you do that, try and get down there early enough so that you can be off the property by about 4;30 or after 6:30...the traffic down there is hideous after that and it might take you 10 minutes just to get back out on the street from the gate. I have a golf buddy who is currently out of town on an extended business trip, but he has already stated he wants to play both courses at Sunningdale when he returns. I told him same as the bombardier...bang on!
[/quote]Thanks for the reply! Will try and play both but at the moment, they only allowed me to tee off at 1pm on he Old. I'll call closer to the date to see if they can be more accommodating. I was thinking of just getting the train. Heard it was only a 10 min walk to the station.

[quote name='Mike T' timestamp='1392850094' post='8704433']
Hi 67VIP,

Thanks.
[/quote]

[/quote]Thanks for the reply! Will try and play both but at the moment, they only allowed me to tee off at 1pm on he Old. I'll call closer to the date to see if they can be more accommodating. I was thinking of just getting the train. Heard it was only a 10 min walk to the station.
[/quote]

That tee time very well could be because you are playing the Old Course--which probably attracts the most visitors. When I first went there to play I wanted to play that one myself, didn't even know the New Course was ranked, let alone stands on it's own two feet and is regarded by many as the better track. I was offered an afternoon tee time and was expecting to be paired with another group...went out by myself and didn't see hardly anyone on the course. When I went back to play the New course I tee'd off at 11:00 am and had the entire course to myself...not a soul on it and it was a glorious summer day in July! Currently the Old Course is number 2 and the New Course number 4 in the top 100 courses in England. Both are ranked in the top 100 in the UK, and the top 100 in the world as well...pretty strong company. Ask them what your options are for playing the New in the morning and the Old in the afternoon...I seem to remember you were visiting in August and that time of year there's plenty of daylight until almost 10:00pm. These two pictures are from my first visit to Sunningdale to play the Old Course...gray, overcast day but still an amazing experience. Funny, but when I went back to play the New Course it was a very bright, sunny day and my pictures didn't turn out so well...most looked over exposed/washed out. If you can workout times to play both courses in a day, it'll be well worth the effort.

w/KBS $-Taper 110

My favorite toys in my bag are these irons, wedges, & putter. I really like the Taylormade bonded RBZ driver I acquired a couple of months ago--sort of a new lease on my golf game as it has definitely added height and distance to my driving, and my two Titleist 909H 17/21 degree hybrids I'm substituting for 2 & 3 irons. But I get the biggest kick out of hitting forged irons/wedges...and reaching for that surgical steel Scotty when I have a chance at a birdie or eagle. The other two photos are part of my collection in my living room...my favorite MacGregor persimmons and a Centennial Collection bag from MacGregor's 100th anniversary. Acquiring that was an absolute stroke of luck...only 250 were made and retailed for $900 in 1997. All leather and fabric, smelled like a new pair of shoes when I opened the box on the day it arrived. Got it off ebay on a buy it now deal for $125 in 2007, including shipping...I can't make that up. Brand new, still in the plastic bag too. My wife didn't spot it for a week, how she missed the smell I don't know...it permeated the whole house.

w/KBS $-Taper 110

67VIP have you had a look at 36 hole open competitions on decent courses?

Or there's the English Mid-Amateur Championship which has been held at Sherwood Forest in the last couple of years but also Ipswich, Saunton, and the Worcestershire. All great courses. This year it's up at Worksop. £70 for a practice round, two guaranteed competition rounds, and a third if you make the cut.

Not previously, but I saw one this year I'd like to play...the Mercedes Cup at Notts/Sherwood Forest/Lindrick the first week of June. My son graduates high school that week so that's a no go, but there is another in Sept at Royal Cromer I might take a shot at. That's a good idea though, I'll have to scout around and see what else is available. I don't think I qualify for the Lagonda Trophy at Gog Magog either, as my hdcp is not low enough...but I'll keep looking.

w/KBS $-Taper 110

[quote name='hankmoody' timestamp='1392910207' post='8708589']
That bag is just nuts awesome!
[/quote]

Thanks, I am a huge MacGregor fan. I came home for lunch one day and saw that thing on ebay for a ridiculous price, almost tore the back pocket off my pants getting my credit card out to buy it...there were actually two listed--should have bought them both. My favorite persimmons that I have are probably the least collectible/valuable of the bunch...1986 MacGregor Jack Nicklaus Super Eye O Matics (bottom right corner in the photo). I have two sets; one in black with leather grips that belonged to Chi Chi Rodriguez, and one in cherry red. I also have a third driver that I've hit on occasion...you'd be amazed how far they'll belt a pro v1, etc. They actually aren't that hard to hit, it's the fairway woods that can be tough. I understand why Jack carried so many irons and only had the one three wood practically his whole career.

w/KBS $-Taper 110

[quote name='67VIP' timestamp='1392892570' post='8707549']
Hi 67VIP,

Thanks.
[/quote]

[/quote]

That tee time very well could be because you are playing the Old Course--which probably attracts the most visitors. When I first went there to play I wanted to play that one myself, didn't even know the New Course was ranked, let alone stands on it's own two feet and is regarded by many as the better track. I was offered an afternoon tee time and was expecting to be paired with another group...went out by myself and didn't see hardly anyone on the course. When I went back to play the New course I tee'd off at 11:00 am and had the entire course to myself...not a soul on it and it was a glorious summer day in July! Currently the Old Course is number 2 and the New Course number 4 in the top 100 courses in England. Both are ranked in the top 100 in the UK, and the top 100 in the world as well...pretty strong company. Ask them what your options are for playing the New in the morning and the Old in the afternoon...I seem to remember you were visiting in August and that time of year there's plenty of daylight until almost 10:00pm. These two pictures are from my first visit to Sunningdale to play the Old Course...gray, overcast day but still an amazing experience. Funny, but when I went back to play the New Course it was a very bright, sunny day and my pictures didn't turn out so well...most looked over exposed/washed out. If you can workout times to play both courses in a day, it'll be well worth the effort.
[/quote]Thanks again for the tips and photos. Will plan to play the New in the morning like you suggest. Amazing course architecture shown on the first photo. Heard it's been raining a bit over there this winter. Hope that hasn't curtailed your golf games too much.

[quote name='Mike T' timestamp='1392935247' post='8711087']
[quote name='67VIP' timestamp='1392892570' post='8707549']
Hi 67VIP,

Thanks.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Thanks again for the tips and photos. Will plan to play the New in the morning like you suggest. Amazing course architecture shown on the first photo. Heard it's been raining a bit over there this winter. Hope that hasn't curtailed your golf games too much.
[/quote]
The architecture is truly wonderful...Willie Park & Harry Colt did an amazing job. But some of the real gems on the course are the par threes...Immaculate set on both courses. You'll have quite a day to remember. They have a nice pro shop too and I think you'll be able to have lunch there between rounds if you fancy it, but I'm sure the dress code is discerning. This is the most I've played in three winters...no snow, no ice. 52 degrees on Friday and sunny...I'll be playing in the morning before work.

w/KBS $-Taper 110

• 2 weeks later...

On holiday this week, so what to do...played Thetford on Sunday, back to Woodhall Spa on Monday, Gog Magog on Tuesday, Stoke Park on Wednesday...needed a day off to recover from the lunch served in the pictures (mixed greens salad with poached egg, bacon & chicken; lamb steak with creamed potatoes, carrots & green beans with rosemary glaze), without doubt the best meal I have had here in England. It was worth the trip for the food alone, and to get that photo of the 11th under perfect lighting and a round of golf was dessert. Stoke Park was in much better condition this time around and the staff in the pro shop and the Orangery made for a really fantastic day. Might play somewhere on Friday, then Royal Cromer on Sunday. It's a dirty job, but somebody had to do it.

w/KBS $-Taper 110

Royal Cromer on a flawless spring day. Lots of new bunkers on the course, with dramatic changes over the past three years. Probably earn a top 100 ranking sometime soon...well deserved too. Seven rounds in eight days; Thetford 2x, Woodhall Spa, Gog Magog, Stoke Park, Breckland Pines, & Royal Cromer. Nice week off from work.

w/KBS $-Taper 110

[quote name='67VIP' timestamp='1394613446' post='8853809']
Royal Cromer on a flawless spring day. Lots of new bunkers on the course, with dramatic changes over the past three years. Probably earn a top 100 ranking sometime soon...well deserved too. Seven rounds in eight days; Thetford 2x, Woodhall Spa, Gog Magog, Stoke Park, Breckland Pines, & Royal Cromer. Nice week off from work.
[/quote]

Cromer looks great. Have you made it over to any of the nice links courses in Wales?

[quote name='Sean25rp' timestamp='1394628125' post='8854313']
[quote name='67VIP' timestamp='1394613446' post='8853809']
[/quote]

Cromer looks great. Have you made it over to any of the nice links courses in Wales?
[/quote]

No, I've only played one round on the 2010 course at Celtic Manor the week after the Wales Open in 2011. I'd love to play Royal Porthcawl, but I got a lot of golf on my plate already this year...will have to see if it's doable in the fall.

w/KBS $-Taper 110

• 2 weeks later...

My golf club preferences have now evolved full circle. From the early 90s until it's demise I was a MacGregor man through and through...if it didn't say VIP on it, it wasn't in my bag. Even though I was occasionally ridiculed about my wedge or putter, nobody ever said much about my woods nor a single derogatory word about my irons...MacGregor irons are legendary. I'd almost always get the "why don't you switch to Vokey & Scotty" song every time I played, and I will freely admit I missed the boat with the Titleist 975D, but I did hop on for the 975J & JVS. But I did okay...got down to a solid six hdcp despite not being able to putt to save my life. For ten years I played the MacGregor VIP Tour 1-PW with dynamic gold S-300 shafts...I was fearless with those things...I had taught myself how to hit long irons high and would go for par fives in two with a one or two iron without a second thought. I hardly ever missed a green...but then I got there I was scared to putt,..didn't want to look stupid. I would much rather have to hit a one iron from 225 than a 15 foot putt for eagle or birdie...I can't tell you how many par fives I three putted after getting there in two. Funny thing was I didn't do it that much on a big par four, just the par fives and big par threes...weird.

Now at age 51 I have just about the most bastardized set I've ever had, but it seems to work. Taylormade RBZ bonded driver, Titlest 910 three wood (about to be replaced by a player to be named), Titlesist 909 17/21 hybrids, and now it gets really weird: Mizuno MP-57 4-5 irons, MacGregor 1025m 6-PW, Callaway Mac Daddy Two 52/58 wedges, and either a MacGregor/Bobby Grace Fat Lady Swings or Scotty California Del Mar...depending on green speed. The funny thing is the Mizzie/Mac combo almost equates the Mac 1025cm set from 2004. I dunno, maybe its both start with an "M" and they're both from Georgia.

Lot of good golf coming up; looks like St Andrews in June for a couple of rounds with visiting family, and repeat visits to Stoke Park, Sunningdale, and a first visit to Walton Heath. Might try and slide over to The Belfry and Woburn in the fall if I can get a good deal...been to both many times and enjoyed them very much, particularly Woburn. Will certainly try and hit up London Golf Club, The Grove, and Woodhall Spa one more time as well. Have a three day match at Old Thorns in Sept that should be a lot of fun too. Weather has been awesome and hopefully it continues for the next 10 months...

w/KBS $-Taper 110