2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

NOV. 3rd.....IT'S BERUO'S BIRTHDAY!

pitbull808

Happy Birthday George!!! ....NSFW;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!!!!!!!

Okay...you all know what a good friend Beruo is to me...we've spent many a late hour in the chat room covering topics from wedge spin to why Super Troopers is a classic in his eye....and not mine. We've betted on golf rounds playing "match play" even if we weren't on the same course or the same State. I think I've come to know Beruo very well and he know's pretty much all about me and my game too.

I know since Beruo is so shy, he didn't want to tell everyone it was his birthday but I thought is was an important date for him so I contacted some of his friends to send their wishes to him.

So George from your dear friends and of course yours truly.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

From the boys at the station....who bring you all your "customers"
chatterbox-birthday-punk.jpg

From the "residents" that you watch over and make sure they don't drop the soap in the shower.........
blowoutthecandle.gif

From your fanclub over on the "other side" who think you're so cool.......
text_444.gif

From your groupies who think that "BBC" is just the coolest thing since Yul Brynner........
dc02.jpg

From the most important one that makes you draw cute flowers on your ball to mark it.......
thbirthday26182.jpg

Finally from me.....who would never skimp a dime on your present......coming in the next Fed Ex shipment to Utah..........a PBR Birthday Cake just for you!!!

RedneckBirthdayCake.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee Geo......HAPPY BURFDAY DUDE!! I didn't have time to get you a Burfday kake but here's one of those coconut drinks for you to enjoy..BEST WISHES MAN!!

Miura PP-9003 PW-6 iron w/SmacWrap 780 F3

Taylormade Stealth 10.5* w/KBS TD 50 Oh, and Ventus Red "made for"

Taylormade SIM 2  21 degree w/Ventus Blue

Taylormade Stealth Rescue 22* w/Ventus Blue

Callaway X-Tour raw - 52 w/DG steel

Taylormade MYMG 3 - 56 w/KBS C-Taper Lite 

Dave Whitlam Anser 

G, Happy Birthday my friend. Sorry I don't have any images of dudes on cakes for you, but this is the best I could do...

(Damn, I paid them to dance for you, but it looks like I've been had!)

P.S. - I thought about getting these for you, but didn't know your size. Wonderjock

Ping G425 LST w/ GD Tour AD DI 7

TaylorMade Sim 2 Ti w/ Kuro Kage 70

Ping G425 4H w/ GD Tour AD DI 85

Titleist 718 T-MB 4i w/ GD Tour AD DI 85

TaylorMade P790 5-PW w/ MMT 125

Ping i210 UW

Ping Glide 4 Stealth 54/58

Ping PLD Olso 3

Happy birthday George. Let's get out again next year and play.

Cobra Fly-Z+ Aldila UST V2
Golfsmith Jetstream 3W UST V2
Titleist 915H 3 Diamana

Titleist 915H 4 Diamana
Ben Hogan Apex Edge Pro UST Recoil Dart
Titleist SM6 50F/54S/58S Aerotech SteelFiber
Cleveland HB 11S

SkyCaddie SX400

Hi George.

I'd like to wish you a happy birthday, too. I've been a lurker here for quite some time, and I respect the way you treat other members and issues with fairness. Make this day special, you deserve it. Your love and respect for forums is very evident, and other members should look up to your example as a quality forum member. Without intelligent, composed guys like you around, golf forums would be a dying breed. You're a veritable prince among hobos. Congrats.

Happy Birthday, George!

Mizuno ST200G 9° / Aldila Synergy Black Proto 75-TX   
TC Callaway XHot 3DEEP 13° / Graphite Design DI-10 TX

TC Callaway X2Hot 5DEEP 18.5° bent to 17° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10x

Callaway X-Forged UT 21° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10-TX

Callaway X-Forged UT 25° / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Raw Mizuno MP-32 6-PW / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 50.08F / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 54.12D / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped

Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 58.14K / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Mizuno M-Craft I Blue Ion 365g / Stability Shaft

Reid, you magnificent bastxxx! :) You've almost got me nailed to a T (tee?), except for the shy thing, the gay thing, and the PBR thing. For the life of me I still can't understand why you don't like Super Troopers, or for that matter, why I'm strangly drawn to the man-on-the-cake picture. :) But that's what makes life grand, the ebb and flow, the push and pull, the yin and yang. You are the Adrian to my Rocky. Thanks for everything, and by everything, I do mean your friendship. :) (By the way, now that it's my birthday, the importance of getting your birthday present out finally hit me--I'll be hitting the post office on the way home in the morning to ship it off. Yay for me. :cheesy: ).

:hi:

Georgie,

Happy belated b day!

Hope all the pictures you got from Reid will make you stay younger. LOL!

Joe

Thanks Joe. If it makes you feel better, you didn't post late. In fact, you were technically the first person to post on my birthday (Reid cheated, he posted LONG before Hawaii hit the 3rd. Don't tell Reid though, he thinks that it's the thought that counts. :) ). The ONLY thing that could have made my birthday better was for you to call me and call me a beyotch.

Gee Geo......HAPPY BURFDAY DUDE!! I didn't have time to get you a Burfday kake but here's one of those coconut drinks for you to enjoy..BEST WISHES MAN!!

Thanks Mac. I appreciate the sentiment, but I know that the drink didn't come directly from you. It's not all covered in lead tape. ;) The only thing that could have made my birthday better is if you made me some oyster stew (don't tell Joe, he thinks I like being called mean names ;) ). If this age-progression crap keeps up, I'll be joining you in the R-flex category before too long.

HAVE AN AWESOME HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!!

Thank you Russ. The birthday could have went better with some sleep, but here I wake up and find myself being amply greeted with warm wishes. Thanks for helping Reid find some of those slightly less het'ro birthday pictures. ;)

have a good one bro!

Thank you dar.

HAPPY B'DAY GEORGIE BOY! you bald son of a :) :cheesy:

I know! The B-word is a no-no. We should suspend the filter whenever someone loved has a birthday. My original birthday message to you was a LOT longer, but after the filter had it's way, it looked like a friggin' star map with all the "****'s". Thanks Andy. You're good peeps. :cheesy:

G, Happy Birthday my friend. Sorry I don't have any images of dudes on cakes for you, but this is the best I could do...

(Damn, I paid them to dance for you, but it looks like I've been had!)

P.S. - I thought about getting these for you, but didn't know your size. Wonderjock

Awww. Thanks Sak. It's probably best that you passed on the underwear. I've already got them in all the colors of the rainbow (tee hee). Then when you came over (weren't you supposed to have come to town a month ago?), I'd forget which ones you got me, I'd wear the wrong ones, and we'd spend all our time fighting. That's not how I want us to be. :cheesy:

Happy birthday George. Have a good one and mannny more to come. I'm looking around to try and find you a new cane or walker :cheesy::):cheesy:

-CHRIS-

Umm. It's "many." It's spelled out in the picture...but you probably didn't notice the words. ;) Thanks Chris. I've already PM'd you over the kind of cane that I'm looking for. It'll be a good military excercise to see if you can pull of that amount of recon work off without getting arrested. If it will help, I'll forward you the Mission Impossible trilogy.

George, You are the cooloest, have a great one.

Frank, I'm only as cool inasmuch as I'm an extension of your coolness. :cheesy:

Happy Bithday George, you are a one of a kind.

Happy Birthday My Friend!!!!!!

John. Oh John. I am both one of a kind, and your friend. You are the rock that keeps me grounded, unfortunately I find you tethered to my ankle dragging me further underwater. Was it something I said? Now that we've got the pleasantries out of the way, can I have one of your houses? :)

Happy birthday George. Let's get out again next year and play.

Absolutely David. I look forward to it. Thanks both for the birthday well-wishes and for inviting me those few months back. Good times indeed.

That is all too tru...I remember the first time I met george..ahh. the kind words...the wisdom....the 30 day suspension. LOL

George...I'll work on that cane...but I don't think even the Mission Impossible team can come up with that item with the budget we're looking at. LOL

-CHRIS-

George is a great guy and is the smartest man in Utah!

Happy Birthday!

Sammy, after exhaustive research and pressin' the flesh (tee hee--euphamism for handshake, but more artsy :cheesy: ), I've come to the conclusion that you are right. I am a great guy, and I am also the smartest man that I know in Utah. But I probably know about as many people here as you do. I'm not a well-liked individual. :)

Oh WOW.. Happy B-day George !!!!!!!

Thanks Johnny. I agree, WOW (I assume you're referring to Reid's choice in pictures to commemorate the occasion)! :cheesy:

Happy Birthday George.

I hope I bought you the right gift. I think I nailed it the first time.

For your Carpal Tunnel issues.

Thanks Dante. I'm going to assume that you're referring to the high incidence of Carpal Tunnel due to prolonged computer use. And I'm further going to assume that you know I have Carpal Tunnel because I've been around the multiple forums for many years and not because you've been pulling up my medical files, doing in-depth background checks, and looking into my window at night. I like to assume the best in people pookie.

Happy b-day buddy!!!!

Thank you Derek. You look nicer as Jessica Alba. But I'm sure Jessica Alba would look nicer as you without all the airbrushing.

Happy Birthday George!

Thank you! I have almost that exact tattoo, except my bumhole is made to look like the monkey's belly button. :cheesy:

Birthday greetings from across the pond George, :) have a good one...

Thank you much Rich. I always enjoy your PM's and your reviews. Hopefully we'll be able to hook up next time you come stateside and play a round. I'll even help make your travel bag lighter so you can fill it with new clubs. :cheesy:

Hi George.

I'd like to wish you a happy birthday, too. I've been a lurker here for quite some time, and I respect the way you treat other members and issues with fairness. Make this day special, you deserve it. Your love and respect for forums is very evident, and other members should look up to your example as a quality forum member. Without intelligent, composed guys like you around, golf forums would be a dying breed. You're a veritable prince among hobos. Congrats.

I think that you're a liar. Believe me when I tell you that any bit of respect that comes across in my posting incidental to a lack of respect. I challenge Job to do what I do, playing mod on a forum can try one's patience, sanity too.

Happy Birthday, George!

Thank you Brad. You're message is short and sweet and I love it. :cheesy:

Happy 3rd Birthday Geo!!! You da man!!! :)

3rd? Crap, need to recheck my math.

edit: just checked it, and it stands. go figure.

George,

What more can I add to what Reid already demonstrated is possible to do with a birthday wish.

Hope you had a great one. Hopefully a day spent with your wonderful family.

For those who do not know, this place would not be the same without Beruo.

Cheers to you bud.

Talk soon.

:)

Thank you 'sida. Got to spend some great time with the family, then bug out to work to spend some quality time with you guys (not so much with our clients). Damned this 24/7 full-service stop. But such is life, were it not for my job I wouldn't have a place to feel important, and by important I do mean collect money for the work I do. :)