PICS-Next year's Nike ONE Platinum & ONE Black

dleftydlefty Members Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
minor revisions & new packaging
Sorry for the poor quality.......but better than nothing.

Here is the new ONE Platinum and new ONE Black ball coming next year. Minor revisions to both balls, as well as the new packaging. The biggest difference I have noticed so far, having only putted with them, is, that the new ONE Black is a lot softer feel wise than the current Black model.

f103900c.jpg

f1038ffe.jpg

f1039008.jpg

f1039003.jpg

Comments

• SCameron009SCameron009 ¡~WRX~! Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭
    Very nice, I like the new packaging. I would be interested in the differences of the new models. I played the Platinum for a time this year, and they were a very solid ball, if the new improvements are to my liking I will defenitely put some in play again!

Thanks for the pictures, Bryan
  • sync71sync71 Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,534
    Those pictures aren't working.
  • dleftydlefty Members Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Dec 18, 2005 #4
    For whatever reason, this web site always seems to have issues showing my pictures on a constant basis. It'll be fine for a few hours, then nothing, then 1 or 2 show.......I just don't get it image/shout.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dntknw:' />

[b]EDIT: Perfect example, when I posted this reply, only one pic was up, now after I added this reply, all the pics work again[/b]
  • kkherekkhere Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,138
    i dont like the new looks of the balls or packaging. The glitter on the balls were sweet
  • nikemikenikemike Members Posts: 987
    kkhere wrote on Dec 18 2005, 08:35 PM:

i dont like the new looks of the balls or packaging. The glitter on the balls were sweet

Are you sure you're talking about "One" series balls?? They never had "glitter". It's the Mojo that have the pearlescent look.

Thanks Dlefty, I see a few of the new series on ebay and wondered what was "different".
  • GooseGoose Junior Mod Squad Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Could the ONE Platinum have been switched to what Tiger is playing??????? Bc we know with the original ONE they released the TW spec ball too.

DaN "goose" image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dntknw:' />
    PXG 0811X 10* w/ Tensei Blue 70TX<br />PXG 0341X 15* w/ Tensei Blue 70TX<br />PXG 0317 19* w/ Tensei Blue 80X<br />PXG 0311T 4-W w/ Nippon Modus 130X<br />PXG 0311 50*,55*,60* w/ Modus 130X<br />Scotty Cameron Circle T Newport 2
  • SwingManSwingMan SwingMan Members Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    What I've heard is that the Black is softer and the NOP is a bit more firm - and I've heard they've tweaked the NOP, at least, for wind aerodynamics.
    "My swing is so bad, I look like a caveman killing his lunch" - Lee Trevino

Bag: Ping G400 Max/TPT Golf Series 17 ● Exotics EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd ● PXG 0317 4H/Tensei CK Pro Red 70 ● Mizuno 919F 5-GW/Accra i80 ● Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 56ES, 60SS ●Evnroll ER8
  • kkherekkhere Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,138
    edited Dec 19, 2005 #9
    nikemike, i was talking about the one series. Im talking about where it said nike one black, gold, platinum etc. It said either black, gold, platinum in that glittery color. Sorry for the confusion
  • italianstallionitalianstallion Bethpage Black - 8th hole Junior Mod Squad Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the swoosh on the Platnium is black and has a sparkle to it. But, the Mojos are completely covered in it.
  • Big-WiesyBig-Wiesy Members Posts: 374
    The new boxes look sharp! Nice pics, thanks for the update.
  • mlamarmlamar Members Posts: 830 ✭✭
    NOP are solid balls to put in play ... Look / Feel / Distance / Control ...

Marketing always changes the packaging, but the product stays the same.
  • theinsidertheinsider Marshals Posts: 1,865 mod
    Packaging has changed but so has the product, albeit slightly.

The core has been modified on the Platinum so the ball still spins the same but goes further.

On the Black, the cover and dimple pattern have been altered for more spin control and feel.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file