Justin Thomas irritates me

2»

Comments

• BassiBassi Members Posts: 66
    McCann1 wrote:

OP I know from meeting the man in person, if you do something that Harmon doesn't appreciate then that man will tell you. I think you're making a situation out of nothing

I really wasn't trying to make much out of it. Really just thought I saw it. I am assuming I was wrong now and glad I am. Didn't really think it was going to cause such a stir
  • McCann1McCann1 Tour Player Members Posts: 1,729 ✭✭
    edited Jun 18, 2017 #33
    Bassi wrote:

McCann1 wrote:

OP I know from meeting the man in person, if you do something that Harmon doesn't appreciate then that man will tell you. I think you're making a situation out of nothing

I really wasn't trying to make much out of it. Really just thought I saw it. I am assuming I was wrong now and glad I am. Didn't really think it was going to cause such a stir
    I know you probably weren't intending to but the thread title + sentences after your question is what is causing a stir with people on here
    Enjoy the chase.
  • McCann1McCann1 Tour Player Members Posts: 1,729 ✭✭
    Well CD is here, shouldn't be too long before this one gets locked too
    Enjoy the chase.
  • Nixhex524Nixhex524 ClubWRX Posts: 4,010 ClubWRX
    I understand why in theory stepping on a line may bother someone, but like previously mentioned, how many times a day is that line trampled?? I play with a couple guys that are 230 lbs+ and those dumbasses step on lines all the time. I can't say it has ever affected any of our putts to my knowledge.

Plus, Harman made the putt. Cant see JT doing something like this on purpose in front of such a crowd.
    Taylormade M2 2017 9.5* HZRDUS yellow 76 6.0 
    Cobra F9 14.5* Atmos blue 7s
    Titleist 816 H1 19*  Fujikura Motore 8.8 TS
    Bridgestone J15 CB Nippon Modus 120s  4-P
    Titleist SM5 50/56
    Odyssey PT2
    Srixon Z Star XV
This discussion has been closed.