Jones Xmas sales

sven365sven365 Members Posts: 89 ✭✭
Anyone know if there will be any? Boxing Day or anything?

Want a Trouper but don’t really want to pay full retail!

Thanks

Comments

• TingtingTingting Members Posts: 707 ✭✭
    Sorry i think you missed the 50 percent deal

• sven365sven365 Members Posts: 89 ✭✭
    Tingting wrote:

Sorry i think you missed the 50 percent deal

Yeah missed Black Friday. Hoping there are Christmas sales too!
  • VNutzVNutz Members Posts: 6,176 ✭✭
    They do their Black Friday sale and that’s about it. There might be a little something now and then but it’s rare and nothing like Black Friday.
  • JagpilotohioJagpilotohio 45+ inch drivers are evil. Columbus, OHMembers Posts: 7,243 ✭✭
    VNutz wrote:

They do their Black Friday sale and that’s about it. There might be a little something now and then but it’s rare and nothing like Black Friday.

Not quite true. They have a factory warehouse overstock, return and “mistakes” sale at least once a year.

It’s usually a sort of a random thing where you can’t pick colors and there may be college teams or club logos on the pocket. You just get what you get at something like 60% off. The only thing you can chose is the style of the bag. It’s sort of cool if you’re not overly particular.
    9.5* Cobra LTD, Old school Grafalloy Blue, 43.5"
    14* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X 42"
    16* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X, 41.5" (set to 17*)
    19* Titleist 816 H2 fuji 8.8X TS 40.0"
    4-7 2016 Hogan PTx, KBS Tour V, 120X.  
    Ping i210 8 & 9 Proto 125 F5 hardstepped 1x.
    Ping glide 2 46-12, 50-12, 54-14 (at 55) stealth, Vokey SM6 60M (61). Wedges Recoil Proto 125 F5
    33.5" Ghost spider slant neck.
    Srixon Z-star XV
    Jones Trouper Bag
  • brew4eaglebrew4eagle VAMembers Posts: 2,747 ✭✭
    They also do much smaller sales throughout the year, just nothing close to the 40% black friday sale. More like free shipping or 10-20%.
    PING i20 10.5*
    Adams a7 19*
    PING G25 23*
    Nike VR Forged Pro Combo 5-P
    Titleist SM6 52.08F, 58.08M
    TaylorMade Spider Tour Black

• lspky_muskielspky_muskie Members Posts: 915 ✭✭
    Was hoping for a big sale today. Got a shoe bag from my wife. Now want one for all my shoes.
  • sven365sven365 Members Posts: 89 ✭✭

VNutz wrote:

Not quite true. They have a factory warehouse overstock, return and “mistakes” sale at least once a year.

It’s usually a sort of a random thing where you can’t pick colors and there may be college teams or club logos on the pocket. You just get what you get at something like 60% off. The only thing you can chose is the style of the bag. It’s sort of cool if you’re not overly particular.

Any idea when this is?
  • orangebangorangebang So CalMembers Posts: 841 ✭✭
    I regret not buying more stuff during their 40% off sale. I bought 2 shoe bags and now I wish I would've gotten a bag for every pair. I need another 8 bags. I want some other of their carry bags too. First time purchasing during black friday and was super impressed with their stuff. I really like the fact that there are no huge logos on their bags, and they look so different.
    Titleist TS2 10.5*
    No 3 wood currently
    Ping G10 21* 7 wood
    Cobra Baffler XL 5H
    Ping i e1 irons 6-PW
    Titleist Vokey SM6 Raw 54.14F 58.12K DG S200
    Scotty Cameron Futura 6M
    Seamus Snowtrooper Fescue Sunday Bag
  • VNutzVNutz Members Posts: 6,176 ✭✭
    Just got an email for a 30% off Winter Sale. Code is WINTER30.
  • kdog25kdog25 Members Posts: 1,592 ✭✭
    VNutz wrote:

Just got an email for a 30% off Winter Sale. Code is WINTER30.

This ends tonight at midnight