Titleist 9.5 915D2; 716 CBs w/ X100; Rainsuit (x2); Rogue 65X shaft; TM Spider Tour Red (Reduced)

rddayton ·  
rddaytonrddayton  300WRX Points: 51Handicap: 7.4Members Posts: 300
Joined:  edited Jan 18, 2020 9:09pm in Classifieds- For Sale Forum #1

Spring is a long time away, but golfing Santa was very good this year so we have a bunch of things to move along. Hope someone else will be able to put them to good use. This ad features two sets of irons, a Spider putter, a really hot Titleist hybrid and a set of KBS Tour shafts. Here are the ground rules.

• Cash is king. First person to send money via PayPal is the person who will receive the item.
  • I take great pride in taking high resolution, high-quality photos of my gear. I try to make it so that there are no surprises when your box arrives via USPS Priority Mail.
  • I take great pride in answering questions as quickly as possible. If you have questions, please feel free to shoot me a message here, and I will respond right away.
  • Only trade interest at this time is a TaylorMade M6 9 degree driver with an Oban Devotion 6 shaft in the 04 flex. May consider head and/or shaft individually based on condition.

1) Titleist 716 CB; 4-PW; Dynamic Gold X100 steel shafts. Standard length, loft and lie. Calling players who love the buttery feel of forgings with way more forgiveness than you would every expect. The 716 CB's were played by our youngest son for his first 18 months of his college golf career. In a fitting after the fall season, he decided to switch to a set of CB's with KBS C-Taper 130X shafts (-- and yes, my back hurts watching him get after it...) These clubs are well loved. They have plenty of character and have a lot of life left in them. They aren't the most cosmetically beautiful clubs on the market, but if you need a reminder of where they center of the club face is, these are right up your alley. You will be reminded on almost every shot. The most noticeable scar is on the sole of the 5 iron lost a battle to a rock in a fairway bunker. Other than that, the chatter comes from these being one of the softest irons Titleist has made. Photos of the clubs show every face from 4 iron through PW. Lamkin full cord grips were just installed. 4 iron measures 38.5 inches. PW is 35.75 inches. While there is browning on the sweet spots, the grooves are in very good shape and will be good for many more rounds. Itching to try a super smooth forging without breaking the bank? $275 includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48 (please add $10 if you are west of the Mississippi.) Will consider shipping to AK and HI, but buyer is responsible for the extra shipping fees.

Item 2: Titleist 716 CB; 4-PW; Dynamic Gold S300 AMT steel shafts. Standard length, loft and lie. This was my set of CB's. As you can tell, I don't play 1) as much 2) as well or 3) swing as hard as our son. But after loving everything about the CB's, this 50 something father of three needed a little more game improvement at this point in life (switched to Titleist AP3.) Can't say enough about these babies. Faces are very clean. Grooves are great. Grips are like new full cord Golf Prides Tour Velvets -- other than the 4 iron. It has a brand new Golf Pride Tour Velvet. There is a bit of bag chatter on these forged monsters. The 4 iron and the 8 iron have a couple of nicks on the soles, but other than that, the clubs are in really nice condition. The photos make them look worse than they are -- but I take photos that show the condition so there are no surprises. No browning on the faces. 4 iron measures 38.5 inches. Pitching wedge measures 35.75 inches. SOLD includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48 (please add $10 if you are west of the Mississippi.) Will consider shipping to AK and HI, but buyer is responsible for the extra shipping fees.

Item 3: TaylorMade Spider Red Tour Putter; 35 inches. Factory installed SuperStroke putter grip. Our son gave this to me after winning in it in a summer event. I used it for one season, but after doing a full bag fitting (Christmas present from our sons) and was told that the toe-hang on this Spider is not right for my stroke. (In case you are wondering, I ordered a TaylorMade Ardmore 3 to replace it.) The milled face of the putter is in great shape. Original shaft is black in color. Original 2 gram weights are still in place. Original SuperStroke Pistol grip is in decent shape and will last a while longer. Original head cover is also included, and the velcro closure still holds well and protects the putter well. $170 $145 shipped includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48 (please add $10 if you are west of the Mississippi.) Will consider shipping to AK and HI, but buyer is responsible for the extra shipping fees.

Item 4: Titleist 818 H2 19 degree hybrid; Willing to sell it with or without the shaft. Shaft is a Diamana 72 gram graphite hybrid shaft in R flex. Head is very clean. No idiot marks or dings. FULL DISCLOSURE: There is a pin size mark on the top of the club not far from the hosel, but it is very difficult to see in the photos and is not noticeable at address. Face does have some wear marks. Same for the sole, but nothing more than typical usage. Hybrid is very solid and very long, but I decided to replace it with a 4 wood. I do not have the original head cover for it, but will ship it with a Titleist 915 hybrid head cover and make sure it is well protected. Grip is a standard size Golf Pride New Decade MultiCompound in black and white. Price is SOLD

Item 5: KBS Tour 90 steel shafts; Stiff flex; 4-PW; .355 taper tip. This set of shafts is brand new and not a single one of them has been used to hit a single ball. Pulled from brand new set of Titleist forged irons and have a .355 taper tip. Tips are prepped and ready to go into your favorite iron heads. Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grips are brand new. They were standard length in Titleist irons. 4 iron measures 37 3/8 inches. Pitching wedge shaft measures 34 3/8 inches. SOLD

Item 6: Titleist TS3 head SOLD -- Rogue Max driver shaft; 65 gram; X flex still AVAILABLE. Shaft came from Titleist. 65 grams. X flex. Has Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound midsize grip on it. Should be replaced in next couple of months. Tip is factory installed from Titleist with serial number. Measures 44 inches from tip to end of grip. $75 (again -- shaft is all that is left.) Price includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48. Please add $5 for shipping if it is going west of the Mississippi.

Item 7: Titliest 915 D2; 9.5 degrees; Mitsubishi Diamana 72 gram stiff flex shaft. Loved this driver for a long time. Tried the 917, but it wasn't better than this combination. Very nice condition. An oldie but a goodie. Some light marks on the face and the sole, but they are strictly cosmetic in nature. Crown and top line are clean. Headcover included. Golf Pride Multi Compound grip is like new. $125 $100 shipped shipped via USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48. Please add $5 for shipping if it is going west of the Mississippi.

Item 8: Nike StormFit 10 Rain Suit. Jacket is XXL. Pants are XL. Black with Volt accents and Grey Swoosh. This is one Nike's top of the line rain suit. Waterproof. Windproof. Very Lightweight. Extremely easy to pack in your bag. Rain doesn't even THINK about getting through this bad boy. Front zipper pull all the way up to a mock collar to keep your neck and shirt dry, too. Huge flexibility built into the shoulders to allow you to swing without restriction. Waterproof zippers. Two zippered Storm Fit pockets. Elastic drawstrings in the waist for ultimate adjustability. Velcro adjustments at the wrist to keep rain out as well. Pants (Size XL) have zippers at the hem to allow you to put them on without taking off your shoes. Nike says the XL is designed for waist size 38-43 -- and that is right on the money. Drawstring waist. Left and right front pockets and a rear pocket on the right side. Nike swoosh in grey on the leg. Why spend over $300 for it? $125 shipped -- but willing to split. Shipped price if separate is $100 for jacket and $50 for pants.

Item 9: Forrester's Rain Suit. XL. Blue and Brown Suede. Made in Oregon. Don't remember buying this rain suit until I found in it my closet. Nice soft liner in jacket and pants. Flaps over side left and right side pockets. Elastic waist in the jacket to keep you dry. Elastic at the wrist too. Snap waist and full fly on pants. Elastic waist to keep the rain out. Side pockets (sorry no pass-through.) Zippered leg to the knee to allow for easy on/off without taking off your shoes. No snags or rips or tears. Good condition but haven't worn it in so long I don't know how waterproof it is. I know it is still water resistant -- but don't want to mislead anyone. $25 shipped.

Pin 1/13

Posted:
Titleist 915 D2 9.5 degree driver
Tour Exotic 16.5 degree 4 wood
Titleist 915h 21 degree hybrid
Titleist 718 AP3 4 - PW
Titleist Vokey SM5 (black) 48
Titleist Vokey SM6 (raw) 52 & 56
TaylorMade Spider Tour Red
Titleist ProV1
Post edited by rddayton on

Comments

• ConstantineJr79ConstantineJr79 M Constantine WI 1044WRX Points: 158Handicap: Being MarriedMembers Posts: 1,044

Great guy here! Buy with confidence.

Posted:

Titleist 917 D2 8.5 Set to B1 Diamana D+ 72
    Titleist 917 F2 16.5 Set to C1 Diamana D+ 80
    Titleist 917 F2 21 Set to C1 Diamana D+ 80
    Titleist 718 AP2 AMT S300 Black
    Scor 51,55,59
    Scotty Cameron 2011 Studio Select Newport 33”

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • rddaytonrddayton  300WRX Points: 51Handicap: 7.4Members Posts: 300

Thank you my friend. Hope your game is good and that you have lots of new goodies to try this season!

Posted:
    Titleist 718 AP3 4 - PW
    Titleist ProV1
  • nkeyser23nkeyser23  2WRX Points: 26Handicap: 10Members Posts: 2

I will take the CB’s with the s300 shafts.

Posted:

Thank you my friend. Hope your game is good and that you have lots of new goodies to try this season!

Posted:
    Titleist 718 AP3 4 - PW
    Titleist ProV1

Just sent you a Message. It has details on PayPal information. Thank you.

Posted:
    Titleist 718 AP3 4 - PW
    Titleist ProV1
  • pjkmcleanpjkmclean  2WRX Points: 5Members Posts: 2

will you ship to Ontario?

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement

Sure....as long as we can figure out if there is going to be additional postal fees. Also, I have no idea how to handle tariffs/fees/taxes that might be associated with it, so those would be on you.

Posted:
    Titleist 718 AP3 4 - PW
    Titleist ProV1

Sure....as long as we can figure out if there is going to be additional postal fees. Also, I have no idea how to handle tariffs/fees/taxes that might be associated with it, so those would be on you.

Posted:
    Titleist 718 AP3 4 - PW
    Titleist ProV1
  • chafitachafita  131WRX Points: 32Members Posts: 131

PM'd

Posted:

Responded to you PM more than a day ago. Wanted to make sure you know it is there.

Posted:
    Titleist 718 AP3 4 - PW
    Titleist ProV1
  • chafitachafita  131WRX Points: 32Members Posts: 131
    Posted: