***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

Wedge deals?

Jason m ·  
Jason mJason m Members  304WRX Points: 65Posts: 304 Greens

Anyone seeing any sales on wedges? I missed the rtx 4 and tm wedge sale at wally world of all places.

Posted:

Comments

• awtryau89awtryau89 Hoschton, GAMembers, ClubWRX  1577WRX Points: 322Posts: 1,577 ClubWRX

Nothing new that I have found but if you have a PGASS near you check their used section. The RTX 4s are mostly $59.99 and people are trading them back in nearly new.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • third-times-a-charmthird-times-a-charm Members  3368WRX Points: 1,458Posts: 3,368 Titanium Tees

CPO is always doing sales on the MD4 wedges between 20-30% off so they come down to about $50-60 for a like new wedge. Best deal right there.

Posted:

Epic Flash - Motore X F3 / Pro 2.0 7 / Apex 19h - Pro 2.0 8 / Apex 19 - Apex Pro 19 1050Gh HSx1 / MD5 / Phantom X5.5 - SS Mid Slim 2.0

• QwiklapQwiklap An aspiring hacker ... Members  701WRX Points: 89Posts: 701 Golden Tee

Is that $70 for used?

I am seeing new RTX4s for $99 new nearly everywhere now (GG, PGASS, TGW, etc.). If I could just find a 15% or 20% off coupon somewhere ... I would make the move. I think the RXT4 looks like a nice wedge.

Posted:
    • Cobra Speedzone 9* (tour length) w/ VA Shafts Nemesys 65 (45" @ D3)
    • Taylormade SIM Ti 15* w/ Graphite Design AD-DI 7S
    • Cobra F7 Hybrid 2-3 w/ Ozik Matrix Red Tie 85S
    • Taylormade GAPR Mid 3 @ 19.5* - UST Addas 80g
    • Taylormade 2019 P790 5-GW w/ KBS C-Taper Lite 110g
    • Vokey SM6 F-grind 54*
    • Ping Glide Forged 58*
    • LAB Directed Force Reno 2.1 Armlock

• propmanpropman Members  1840WRX Points: 148Handicap: 15Posts: 1,840 Platinum Tees

As an alternative, check out maltby wedges on golfworks site. Pick any head, shaft , grip and chances are you'll save some coin.

Posted:
    15 hcp
  • philsthemanphilstheman Lefty Boomers  291WRX Points: 60Posts: 291 Greens

Would love to get my hands on some lefty Vokey SM8s...going to be awhile before they go on sale I guess...

Posted:
    10.5* RBZ BB
    15* 910Fd RB
    19* 910h BB
    4-PW MP59s 5.5pxi Limed Out!!
    SC 12' Del Mar w/ SS Slim 2.0
    Scratch 52, 58 Limed Out!
  • Hook'n'LoopHook'n'Loop hook'n'loop Members  188WRX Points: 28Handicap: 10.8Posts: 188 Fairways

Rick bottom golf has rtx-4 wedges for $89.95

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Hook'n'LoopHook'n'Loop hook'n'loop Members  188WRX Points: 28Handicap: 10.8Posts: 188 Fairways

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.