Bridgestone Tour B330-S

13»

Comments

• rjkrutschrjkrutsch Members  112WRX Points: 0Posts: 112
    To me this ball is second best ball --- I like the overall action -- It feels too soft off the putter for me...I prefer the prov1x --- I think the B 330 is too hard for me
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • FallingUpFallingUp Members  36WRX Points: 0Posts: 36
    My new ball of choice! I have been testing 3 balls over the past month, Titleist Pro V1's, TM Penta's and the Bridgestone B330-S. With the TM and Titleists, they honestly just felt pretty.... I dont know how to say this... they felt just "normal", nothing special, which is surprising how everyone is in love with the Pro V's, I preferred the TM over the Titleists. Now with the Bridgestones, I really could actually tell the difference and I could feel I was hitting a better ball, they had a different sound and solid feel off the tee, drives also seemed to fly straighter for me. They had a soft enough feel around the greens also, and puts roll very well with them! I am glad I tried these out!
    Posted:
  • rocgolfer14rocgolfer14 Members  81WRX Points: 0Posts: 81
    maybe too much spin for some?
    Posted:
  • yoseyose Members  70WRX Points: 0Handicap: 5.5Posts: 70
    I just may be playing these all year this year. Huge fan of them. The feel is outstanding.
    Posted:
    Driver: Taylormade M1 2017 9.5, Project X HZRDUS 6.5
    Fairway: Ping I20 3 wood, Graphite Design ad-di x-flex
    Hybrid: Titleist 915h, Graphite Design ad-di x-flex
    Irons: 4-pw Callaway X-forged 2013, kbs c-taper x-flex
    Wedges: 52f, 56s, 60m Titleist vokey sm6, kbs c-taper x-flex
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport Select 2.5
    Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
  • deadon500deadon500 Members  24WRX Points: 26Handicap: 9Posts: 24 Bunkers
    First I am 65 played a lot of golf over the years. 3 years ago I bought a box of them and it is the best ball I have ever used. The only ball I play.................
    Posted:
  • clouse8clouse8 Members  88WRX Points: 28Handicap: 5Posts: 88 Fairways
    Just a great golf ball
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • WoodHeadsWoodHeads Members  159WRX Points: 28Posts: 159 Fairways
    I'm just wondering: Does anyone know of a list of where one could tell the ball year, based upon the design of the B-330 mark? I think 2016 anniversary had the B brand mark, but for the Bridgestone branded B330s balls, how does one tell what year is what?
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.