75 posts needed to create Ad or ClubWRX Member. Weekly Pinned Ad fees. Users Please Close your Ads

13»

Comments

• AP2 712AP2 712 Members Posts: 5,509
    I am looking to pin an ad but I have a question first.. I posted a fujikura motore shaft and closed it a few days later because it did not sell and I wanted to start a new ad... I am still within 30 days of the original listing.

Would I be able to add the fujikura shaft to my existing post after I pin it?
  • bigmoneypbigmoneyp MichiganMembers Posts: 3,274 ✭✭
    TP Ghosted wrote:

I am looking to pin an ad but I have a question first.. I posted a fujikura motore shaft and closed it a few days later because it did not sell and I wanted to start a new ad... I am still within 30 days of the original listing.

No, you are not able to try and sell that shaft again for 30 days.
  • AP2 712AP2 712 Members Posts: 5,509
    bigmoneyp wrote:

TP Ghosted wrote:

No, you are not able to try and sell that shaft again for 30 days.

That seems silly even with a pinned ad since I am not bumping anything....mods is this corret?
  • aruppelaruppel Members Posts: 10
    I agree I am glad you guys keep this site on the up and up!
  • c3wddc3wdd Members Posts: 79
    What does "PM" stand for? Is that when I send a message to the owner who will send me a request for payment?
  • ams165ams165 Manchester, New HampshireMembers Posts: 1,088 ✭✭
    do ad's get posted right away?

I posted a some items for sale about 30 minutes ago and it has not shown up yet???
  • mbegs5mbegs5 Members Posts: 367 ✭✭
    I sold a Driver on here less than a month ago. I closed it, and now I need to sell a putter. Am I able to list the putter now? Or do I need to wait 30 days?
    Titleist TS3 w/ Project X Even Flow White 75x
    Titleist TS3 w/ Project X Even Flow White 85x
    Titleist 716 T-MB w/ Project X HZRDUS Red 90x
    Titleist 714 AP2 w/ x100
    Titleist Vokey SM5 50 w/ x100
    Titleist Vokey SM6 54 and 58
    Odyssey O-Works 3T
  • deadcenterputtdeadcenterputt Members Posts: 76
    Thank God. I though it was all of the above to create a post in the BST. 50$ to sell a club half price would have been more expensive than Ebay
    Titleist 910 D2 Devotion 7 05
    Mizuno mp 32 2-P
    Vokey 54-60
    Studio Select 2.7
  • shotgunbillshotgunbill Members Posts: 356
    I'm at 79 posts and am trying to post to the classifieds but when I click on the post thread link it takes me to a blank page. Could this be because I am on an iPhone and the mobile forum doesn't allow this?
  • D2DougD2Doug D2Doug Members Posts: 479
    I would suggest a staggered fee structure for pinning. $10.00 is to much for 1 item, IMO. Should be $5.00 for 1 item, $10.00 for 2-4 items, 5-10 items $15.00 That is more fair.

Also, I was truly surprised that membership here does absolutely nothing for you for Ads. : Respectfully, those discounts to places I don't even know about, let alone need, is really not "giving" real value to my membership, if I joined. I'd thing it should be something like this:

1. A included number of pinnings come with membership.

2. Or members get to list things @ 50% of standard pinned rate for up to say 1 pinning a month, that gives them an opportunity to "pay for" t heir membership with real benefit, and WRX benefits because more people would join!.
  • 3putt183putt18 Members Posts: 381 ✭✭
    ams165 wrote:

do ad's get posted right away?

I posted a some items for sale about 30 minutes ago and it has not shown up yet???

Regular BS/T posts should get posted right way. If you pay the $10 in PayPal to have it "pinned" it takes a few days for review and approval to happen. That's been my experience- I have one pending as of this posting. Enjoy GolfWrx!
  • GolforeverGolforever Members Posts: 5
    I would like to post a ad in the BST forum.

Don't have 75 post so I need to pay 5 US$.

That's fine.

Could someone teach me where or who I have to pay?

Thank you.
  • hawaiiandudehawaiiandude Members Posts: 358
    Golforever wrote:

I would like to post a ad in the BST forum.

Don't have 75 post so I need to pay 5 US$.

That's fine.

Could someone teach me where or who I have to pay?

Thank you.

Read rule #1
    1. You must have 75 posts to create a new Golf related product Ad in the BST or PM Gxgolfer for paid alternatives. ClubWRX members are exempt from the restriction (to join look on right column). [color="#ff0000"]Users can pay $5 to get their Ad approved if under 75 posts. Please PM Gxgolfer as he will need to know their paypal email address. The BST is for Golf Related items only. [/color]
  • mr.mike07mr.mike07 Members Posts: 308 ✭✭
    didsnt realize you could just pay $5 to post an add.... lol. oh well.
  • Johnny GolfballJohnny Golfball Members Posts: 154 ✭✭
    Love the changes... now to get my posts up to 75!
  • mizunomp53mizunomp53 Members Posts: 187
    I paid 5 and was able to sell some itens
  • mizunomp53mizunomp53 Members Posts: 187
    Whats considered an official post?
  • kdizzy333kdizzy333 These pretzels are making me thirsty Members Posts: 156 ✭✭
    Although I have no current intentions of selling on the site.. I love browsing posts to see whats out there. This site has a fantastic community wrapped around it! Keep up the fantastic work.. This is just the forum I have been searching for.
  • charl rogerscharl rogers Banned Posts: 59
    i agree stops the scammers but annoying as im up to 34 now with this. keep posting i will.
  • charl rogerscharl rogers Banned Posts: 59
    i think it should be 50, 75 seems a lot, but do agree as stops scammers.
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Masters! ClubWRX Posts: 17,699 ClubWRX
    edited Feb 5, 2012 #84

i think it should be 50, 75 seems a lot, but do agree as stops scammers.

This guy appears to be the scammer.

Disappointed that this guy decided to literally litter the forums with post after post after post of nonsense just to try to qualify. He seems to be the exception, but it sure points up a flaw.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • notlonufnotlonuf Members Posts: 449 ✭✭
    I've bought stuff from the bst but i havent sold anything yet. I reached 75 posts awhile back but for some reason when i try to start a new thread in the for sale forum it wont let me. can someone help a fellow wrx'er out. I got some stuff i want to get rid of so i can get some new new image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    M3 set to 8* with Diamana BF series 60x
    2017 M2 15* 3W with Fuji XLR8 61x
    Apex 20* Kuro Kage 80x
    Callaway Apex MB Raw 4-PW w/ steelfiber i110.
    Vokey SM7 52S, 56M, 60K jet black finish.
    Odyssey O-Works #7S black.
  • Unusual PenguinUnusual Penguin Members Posts: 269
    In my last BST post I tried to sell some project x shafts. They didn't sell so I listed them on eBay and they sold there. Now I have another set of project x shafts that are exactly the same specs but not the same item. Am I allowed to list these before the 30 day headline because technically it's not the same item even though it is...
  • Techgolfer1Techgolfer1 Members Posts: 1,542 ✭✭
    I agree. Great site!
    I change too much to list it. Working on that...
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,648 admin
    Please ask all current and future questions in the BST Ad Help Forum.
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
This discussion has been closed.