Levv Golf App

2»

Comments

• Shaun TheronShaun Theron Members Posts: 5 ✭✭

@Therty said:
    Any tips for use? I have not gotten very good accuracy at all....

Are you setting it up as instructed in the app? Also, what device and mode are you using? What are you finding inaccurate about the data? Hope I can help you figure out what the problem might be :smile:

• ThertyTherty SDMembers Posts: 79 ✭✭

Iphone xs
    Yes, small tripod behind player and about 2ft in front of ball.
    Ball speeds and carry distances very much on the short side.
    Will collect some data next week and report back.

@Shaun Theron said:

@Therty said:
    Any tips for use? I have not gotten very good accuracy at all....

Are you setting it up as instructed in the app? Also, what device and mode are you using? What are you finding inaccurate about the data? Hope I can help you figure out what the problem might be :smile:

SLDR 430 (lol) + Kuro Kage Stiff 
    Ping G 3 wood 14.5* + Ping Tour 80 Stiff
    Maltby TS-2 2 Iron 18*
    Adams DHy 21* + White Tie Stiff
    CG16 Tour Black Pearl 4i-P + TT DG S300
    53* and 58* Mizuno S5 Blue Ion
    Nike Origin B1-01 34"
  • nupezbnupezb Members Posts: 67 ✭✭

I was highly disappointed in the detection rate of this app. After hitting roughly 20 shots I only had three detections.

Here was my setup at the range. Note: I had to use my phone to take this photo by the tripod is still in place.

Yes this setup is in the shade but, I did move to area not in the shade and started getting the alert that my phone was starting to over heat. I then moved back to the location in the photo.

King F8 Volition Driver Blue Camo
    Cleveland 588 Fairway 3 wood

King F8 One Length Hybrid 19°
    King F8 One Length Hybrid 25°
    Mizuno JPX-900 Hot Metal 4-GW
    Titleist Vokey 52°

Titleist Vokey 55°
    Titleist Vokey 60°
    Cleveland Huntington Beach 4 Putter
    Snell MTB

MG Tour C4
    Precision Pro NX7
  • Shaun TheronShaun Theron Members Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited May 3, 2019 12:15pm #35

@nupezb said:
    I was highly disappointed in the detection rate of this app. After hitting roughly 20 shots I only had three detections.

Here was my setup at the range. Note: I had to use my phone to take this photo by the tripod is still in place.

Yes this setup is in the shade but, I did move to area not in the shade and started getting the alert that my phone was starting to over heat. I then moved back to the location in the photo.

Going by the images you posted I would guess that you are too far away from the device? The instructions mention that the ball should be placed 4 feet away from the device so maybe try using a standard driver to measure the distance from the device to the ball as this is roughly 4 feet. This is the hitting zone and works similar to most launch monitors. You can even be a little inside 4 feet.

You can also place your tripod on a folded golf towel to improve stability and minimize ground vibration. Other than that, it should not matter that you are in the shade and everything else looks optimal. Also, very nice range!

• physasstphysasst Rochester, MNMembers Posts: 65 ✭✭

Is this calculating swing speed now? How is that possible?

Srixzon z785 9.5*
    Taylormade M1 3W 15*
    Srixon H7853i Hybrid 19*
    Taylormade P-790 4-GW
    Cleveland 588-RTX 54* SW
    Cleveland 588-RTX 58* LW
    Cleveland Smart Square Counterbalanced Putter