Titleist adapters

ssfranny ·  
ssfrannyssfranny Lefty Boomers  3040WRX Points: 305Posts: 3,040 Titanium Tees

I have a new TS2 and tried using one of my shafts that had a 913/915/917 tip on it and it wouldnt screw in. Do the TS2s use a different tip/adapter now? It wasnt an OEM adapter on shaft I trued to put in maybe thats issue.

Posted:

Comments

• Bobb3rdownBobb3rdown Bothell, WAMembers  732WRX Points: 197Posts: 732 Golden Tee

They should work. I had an adapter from a 910d3 in a ts3 and worked fine

Posted:
    mizuno st190 9.5
    Callaway rouge sub zero 15
    Titleist 816h2 19
    Adams pro mini 23
    Bridgestone tour b x-cb 5-pw 
    Vokey sm7 50.12, sm7 56.10, sm6 62.08
    Maltby ptm-4
    2018 Players 5 stand bag
    Srixon Z Star
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Stuart_GStuart_G New HampshireMembers  24836WRX Points: 1,498Posts: 24,836 Titanium Tees

Fairways and drivers use different adapters that are not compatible with each other. If it didn't fit, the most likely explanation is that you were trying to put a fairway adapter into a driver head or a driver adapter in to a fairway head.

Posted:
  • rgreenbankrgreenbank Members  22WRX Points: 67Posts: 22 Bunkers

I have some non OEM adapters that took a different screw. You might put the screw from the old shaft in the head and try that.

Ron

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.