Bad Experience with Buyer SBEAZ

2»

Comments

• e-mane-man  2123WRX Points: 154Members Posts: 2,123 Platinum Tees

If the buyer was leaving town and needed the clubs before he left, how was he able to refuse delivery when they arrived? Don’t you have to be there physically in person to do that? Maybe not.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • AzSuperHack76AzSuperHack76  1662WRX Points: 231ClubWRX Posts: 1,662 ClubWRX

I'm guessing if it was an annex he may have left instructions for the clerk.

Posted:
  • LobberLobber  2512WRX Points: 196Members Posts: 2,512 Titanium Tees

USPS tracking number provided earlier in This thread. Clearly states shipment refused

Posted:
  • SubaruWRXSubaruWRX  3766WRX Points: 528Members Posts: 3,766 Titanium Tees
    Posted:
    “I think getting advice from guys who are sitting at the computer in their underwear while taking a break from **** is a very solid way to choose clubs.” - bluedot

Not sure how I was made whole?  I closed the BST thread and took the clubs off the market in good faith based on the OP purchase.  Took over a week to get the clubs back and according to BST rules I can't relist them for another couple of weeks. 

Everybody is entitled to their opinion but if folks think it's cool or ok to commit to making a purchase and then refusing shipment because of a change of heart after the seller has fulfilled their end of the deal then I would love to get some of what those folks are smoking.  I could care less about the lousy $300 bucks - I make a lot more than that a day and frankly I'd rather donate the clubs to the 1st Tee than deal with an unethical buyer. 

Posted:
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • blackngold_bloodblackngold_blood Golf Ball Whacker Guy  1123WRX Points: 121Members Posts: 1,123 Platinum Tees

If all you are lacking to be made whole is relisting them, I’m not seeing anything worth getting so bent out of shape over. Just contact a mod and explain what went down. They will more than likely allow a relist without waiting the 30 days.

#DontSweatTheSmallStuff

Posted:
    WITB

Work in progress and will be updated after St. Andrews!!

Ball: OnCore Elixr
This discussion has been closed.