Nike golf. post your products.(NO BuySellTrade POSTS)

Kye123

So I was sitting at my desk when I got a call from my friend at Golf Mart San Diego (manager) and he said he had something cool and Nike. I have been buying up Nike stuff lately and I needed a 60 degree to finish up my collection. I bought a Nike Victory Red with the number #28 on it, it was Marshall Faulks wedge. He confirmed it because he actually is the one that took it in. I thought it might be a good wedge but a even better conversation piece...what you think?

Whoa nice stuff ^^ I finally scored a VFP 3 iron myself. What shaft are you guys playing in yours? I play x100 in irons but do I go with something like the poster above and try a Hybrid shaft? I want something super low launching.

Still rocking the NV105 hybrid in my VFP 2i when I use it. This club will join my Ignite DFI and OG combos as a club that I will NEVER get rid off.

Infact is anyone else planning on hanging in to their Nike iron sets indefinitely? Hell same goes for wedges/putters too. My hoing mindset, since the "decision" for anything below 5 wood is that anything with a swoosh on it will stay and I'll just experiment and flip the experiments to satisfy that hoing need. From the VR line going forward the irons/wedges are just so good and they covered the spectrum so well that I personally don't see anything ever replacing my sets. Theres always going to be the thought to toy with other stuff but I have no desire to Ho off any of my 4 sets of Nike irons/wedges.

Cobra F9 TL 10.5 Atmos Black 7x
Cobra F8+ 3/4 &/or 5/6 Tour Blue 85x
Cobra F8 2H Element EarthX &/or Cobra F9 4H PX6.5
Ping I210 5-PW LZ 6.0
Ping Stealth 2.0 50/54/58 LZ 6.0

Some form of a Scotty, Betti, Spider

Whoa nice stuff ^^ I finally scored a VFP 3 iron myself. What shaft are you guys playing in yours? I play x100 in irons but do I go with something like the poster above and try a Hybrid shaft? I want something super low launching.

Still rocking the NV105 hybrid in my VFP 2i when I use it. This club will join my Ignite DFI and OG combos as a club that I will NEVER get rid off.

Infact is anyone else planning on hanging in to their Nike iron sets indefinitely? Hell same goes for wedges/putters too. My hoing mindset, since the "decision" for anything below 5 wood is that anything with a swoosh on it will stay and I'll just experiment and flip the experiments to satisfy that hoing need. From the VR line going forward the irons/wedges are just so good and they covered the spectrum so well that I personally don't see anything ever replacing my sets. Theres always going to be the thought to toy with other stuff but I have no desire to Ho off any of my 4 sets of Nike irons/wedges.

I mean no disrespect at all I swear...

But the last half of the last sentence is probably the definition of oxy moron.

I just found that really funny. It sounds like something I would say to my wife, which would surely be followed by an eye roll.

Titleist 910 D2 - GD AD DI6
Titleist 917 F2 16.5* - GD AD DI7
Titleist 620 MB 4-P DGS300 
Titleist Vokey SM7 
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.0
ProV1x

I said earlier that I was going to play my Nike equipment until it fell apart. And then I started "testing" drivers. And then I ordered a M2 driver and 3 wood. I'm back to my Vapor Fly 3 HL as I didn't really care for the M2 fwy, but the driver is producing more ballspeed and more carry so it's staying for the time being.

But I can't see changing my irons until the grooves are gone. The VPCs are imo that dang good. Got Engage wedges in the bag and a few backups in the spare bag so I'm good there too. I did pick up a Scotty Golo but the Origin B2-01 is on standby.

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]
[b]TM Spider X Copper [/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]TM TP5 Pix[/color][/b]

Did anyone try the counterflex origin? I should've got one last month on Nike for 149,but I didn't. Now I'm looking for one,and any info on how they like them.

I picked up a B1-01 Counterflex 38" and absolutely Love it! I had never tried a counter balance putter before, grabbed one at the golf store just for giggles, and easily knocked in a dozen 6 footers. Loved mine so much I actually had my girlfriend try one, and after cutting it down to roughly 33.5, she was also rolling in a lot of short putts with ease.

Did anyone try the counterflex origin? I should've got one last month on Nike for 149,but I didn't. Now I'm looking for one,and any info on how they like them.

Love mines now that i adjusted the weight. For me i put the weight down as low as possible and instant game changer in terms of feel. I am not confident i can dial it in now that the feel is right.

Sim2 Max (9 Deg) w Hzrdous Smoke RDX 6.0 70g
-----------------------------
Sim2 Max 3 wood | Hzrdous Blue RDX 6.0
Sim2 Max 5 wood | Ventus Blue  

Titliest T 200 4 iron AMT Black S300
Titliest T150 5-PW AMT Black S300
TM P790 4-PW Modus 120s
TM MG2 54/58 wedges - Modus 130
SC Newport 2 / SC Phantom X 9.5

My dumbass was dressed like a ninja playing in a 30 degree drizzle this afternoon but I had to get my new driver out to play. Can't really say anything about the traction as the ground was frozen solid but as someone that couldn't fit into LC4s the sizing is much better on the LCV.

I hung up my Nike driver because I was getting way better numbers with an 8.5 M1, so I splurged and bought a tour combo. I flirted with an M2 3 wood but the stock shafts are complete garbage. I tested my baby, my Vapor Fly 3 wood against an M1 3 wood with a Kuro Kage shaft and the numbers were really close but I prefer the sound of the VF and I'm not going to ditch my girl for the similar numbers. Still using Vapor Speed irons which are really easy to hit but I'm going to do some testing there too in the spring. I retired the RORS Origin back to its box and am gaming a Scotty M1 mallet I got for my birthday last month.

The lava glow is pretty disappointing given the catalog had these marked as max orange originally. My hope now is that the lava glow that was marked on the 1/1 release of the cargo khaki LCVs was a mistake and got swapped out with the wolf greys. I don't know if I can take it if the two colorways I wanted both have this pastel pink orange color.

My dumbass was dressed like a ninja playing in a 30 degree drizzle this afternoon, but I had to get my new driver out to play. Can't really say anything about the traction as the ground was frozen solid but as someone that couldn't fit into LC4s the sizing is much better on the LCV.

I hung up my Nike driver because I was getting way better numbers with an 8.5 M1, so I splurged and bought a tour combo. I flirted with an M2 3 wood but the stock shafts are complete garbage. I tested my baby, my Vapor Fly 3 wood against an M1 3 wood with a Kuro Kage shaft and the numbers were really close but I prefer the sound of the VF and I'm not going to ditch my girl for the similar numbers. Still using Vapor Speed irons which are really easy to hit but I'm going to do some testing there too in the spring. I retired the RORS Origin back to its box and am gaming a Scotty M1 mallet I got for my birthday last month.

DDR, I am going to be changing up my bag soon too. I can't imagine anything knocking out my Flex 440 or VF 3 wood, but I am about to place an order for 4-P Srixon 765s and RTX 3.0 custom stamped wedges.

TaylorMade M3 w/HZRDUS Yellow stiff
TaylorMade M4 Tour 3 wood w/HZRDUS Red stiff
TaylorMade M3 2 hybrid (set to 19*) w/HZRDUS Black stiff
Srixon U65 4i Miyazaki Stiff
Srixon 765 5-PW Modus 120 Stiff
Cleveland RTX 3.0 50*, 54*, and 58* KBS 61
TaylorMade Spider Black

Gameball: Vice Pro Plus, Srixon Q Star Tour

My dumbass was dressed like a ninja playing in a 30 degree drizzle this afternoon, but I had to get my new driver out to play. Can't really say anything about the traction as the ground was frozen solid but as someone that couldn't fit into LC4s the sizing is much better on the LCV.

DDR, I am going to be changing up my bag soon too. I can't imagine anything knocking out my Flex 440 or VF 3 wood, but I am about to place an order for 4-P Srixon 765s and RTX 3.0 custom stamped wedges.

Oh your RTXs reminded me of the wedges...I see a lot of people stocking up on RZN Tour balls and here I'm more worried about how I'm going to keep playing Engage wedges for the rest of my life. I was quite fond of the VR Forged but the Engage 60 DS made me a believer, all of my VR Forged wedges will be replaced by Engages soon. I've never hit a Vokey I liked as much as these.

First pair arrived.

cb3516014af681816c384aaaa3070919.jpg

First pair arrived.

cb3516014af681816c384aaaa3070919.jpg

Best one. Too bad mine were defective and I had to send them back.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

Engineered zip is good for middle to low 50 degree weather.

55ed5f4d3625fedd3871e9c242373ae5.jpg

47fbc5c9c193fb6b40972a22b87ccc35.jpg

d31ebdb4056cbf3cd1b26f8fbefb87c6.jpg

Think my shoe hoing is coming to an end!

e2317dbb16b061385cb05e1c934dc735.jpg

The first two shoes on the top row don't look right.

=]

Well I just picked up a set of Vapor Fly Pro irons 4-Aw with R300 XP shafts. Very impressed all a D-3 ...can't wait to get out there and hit them off real grass.

Ping 410 Lst 9 w/ Black Rdx smoke 6.0

Cally Sub Zero 15 with Fuji Xlr8 Pro 73 TS
Cally Big Bertha Alpa 816 5wd 18 Aldila Rogue 70 R
Cally Epic Tour issue 4 Hybrid w/KBS Proto 65s
Cally X-Tour (1st gen) w XP/95 R-300 5-pw
Cally Pm19 54/58 w/KBS Hi Rev 115
Taylor Spider Tour black with white T

The first two shoes on the top row don't look right.

=]

But they are so comfy!

Cobra F9 TL 10.5 Atmos Black 7x
Cobra F8+ 3/4 &/or 5/6 Tour Blue 85x
Cobra F8 2H Element EarthX &/or Cobra F9 4H PX6.5
Ping I210 5-PW LZ 6.0
Ping Stealth 2.0 50/54/58 LZ 6.0

Some form of a Scotty, Betti, Spider

Has anyone else found the Vapor Pro irons considerably harder to hit consistently vs. other players irons?

I spoke w/ a clubfitter over the weekend, and he told me in fitting over 1,000 people in the last 3 years, he's never fit a single person into the Vapor Pro's.

Lots have hit them, but the sharp leading edge, low bounce, etc. just made them very hard to be consistent with.

I play them, but am starting to think I might be making golf harder than it needs to be by playing these vs. an AP2 or JPX850.

I see LC2 Pinks. Love em.

Anyone have first hand experience with a vapor fly 3 wood vs an older covert 3w? I'm wondering if it would be worth it to upgrade

I hit the Fly 3 HL all year and I've tried basically every 3 wood Nike has offered since the VR LTD. It's probably the best fwy I've hit when looking at both tee and turf shots. My Oven Covert Tour 3 wood is good off the tee, but it was very hard to hit off the ground. Same for the VR LTD. I don't get to say this often, but the Covert 2.0 3 wood spun too much. I would bomb it 215....straight up. Didn't ever hit the Vapor Flex 3 wood consistently.