2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

SeeMore Putters - Anyone?

OspreyCI

On 8/11/2023 at 4:20 PM, kvarilek said:

Man, that is a sweet looking SeeMore. I used SeeMore putters for years but got away from them for a bit. I've been thinking about picking one up again and that might be the one. Either a top line or no aid would be sweet. 

Nice.  Happy to help with any questions you might have.  Reach out anytime at [email protected].

13 hours ago, SeeMore Putters said:

New prototour mini Giant HTX testing is coming along...  Question is do you have a sight line or dot preference on your putter?  located on top or back flange? or naked?

My preference would be standard RST  lines and dot in the stealth version - including the central ball aim line in the stealth paintfill 😉

But my absolute preference and ultimate Seemore wish would be a mini Giant DF made from bronze - would buy it immediately... but until then i'll be putting my old bronze FGP back in the bag once i get the Edel round grip delivered for it.

I've got the round Edel grip on an old refurbed Cameron Futura 2004 and that grip style has transformed my putting - so much i've ordered a few of the grips so one will go on an Odyssey ProType 2 Ball (the black one with no face insert), and one round grip for the FGP.

Testing indoors, just reminded me how fabulous the FGP & bronze as a putter material is... i'm old enough to remember and have used Acushnet Bullseyes and a Golden Goose, and of course the Ping manganese bronze putters.

Feels great and looks and ages beautifully

fgp_face.jpg.8d166dd377e7fa28da6030678ceee23c.jpg

fgp_sole.jpg.ba320c3ccb01d1cba33717267c5f9db5.jpg

"You must lash out with every limb, like the octopus who plays the drums." p. 134

On 8/18/2023 at 9:24 PM, coops said:

My preference would be standard RST  lines and dot in the stealth version - including the central ball aim line in the stealth paintfill 😉

But my absolute preference and ultimate Seemore wish would be a mini Giant DF made from bronze - would buy it immediately... but until then i'll be putting my old bronze FGP back in the bag once i get the Edel round grip delivered for it.

I've got the round Edel grip on an old refurbed Cameron Futura 2004 and that grip style has transformed my putting - so much i've ordered a few of the grips so one will go on an Odyssey ProType 2 Ball (the black one with no face insert), and one round grip for the FGP.

Testing indoors, just reminded me how fabulous the FGP & bronze as a putter material is... i'm old enough to remember and have used Acushnet Bullseyes and a Golden Goose, and of course the Ping manganese bronze putters.

Feels great and looks and ages beautifully

fgp_face.jpg.8d166dd377e7fa28da6030678ceee23c.jpg

fgp_sole.jpg.ba320c3ccb01d1cba33717267c5f9db5.jpg

Great looking putter and feeling.  Appreciate the input.  Thanks for sharing.  We will let the guys know.

On 8/18/2023 at 8:27 AM, SeeMore Putters said:

New prototour mini Giant HTX testing is coming along...  Question is do you have a sight line or dot preference on your putter?  located on top or back flange? or naked?

Definitely Naked or at most a dot.  Seems like most every Seemore has a line either on the top or the back flange, and there are some golfers, myself included that just don’t line up with lines.   I know personally I’ve been rolling a Seemore predominantly since 2008, have had other putters but always come back to one of my Seemore’s, and always putt better when I fill in the alignment line with black paint to match the rest of my putter.   With the white line the face looks open, even with the red dot covered, same putter, fill in the line with black paint and it’s square to my vision.   I think Seemore would do well to offer a few putters with either dots instead of site lines or naked.  

• Like 1

TM Mini 300 11.5 Ventus TR Blue 6

Rogue ST LS 3HL Ventus Blue 7

Epic Super Hybrid 20* Ventus HB 8

Srixon ZX MKII Utility 23* Recoil Dart 90

Srixon ZX5 5-6 Steelfiber i95

Srixon ZX7 7-AW Steelfiber i95

Edel SMS 56* V Grind Steelfiber i95

Vokey SM8 60* M grind Steelfiber i95
LAB Mezz 

On 8/18/2023 at 7:27 AM, SeeMore Putters said:

I feel like I putt better naked 🤣. Flange line is definitely a no go, a dot is about the most I'd want. 

I'm glad to hear the HTX testing is coming along. I think I'm going to need one. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, chamgel2 said:

Definitely Naked or at most a dot.  Seems like most every Seemore has a line either on the top or the back flange, and there are some golfers, myself included that just don’t line up with lines.   I know personally I’ve been rolling a Seemore predominantly since 2008, have had other putters but always come back to one of my Seemore’s, and always putt better when I fill in the alignment line with black paint to match the rest of my putter.   With the white line the face looks open, even with the red dot covered, same putter, fill in the line with black paint and it’s square to my vision.   I think Seemore would do well to offer a few putters with either dots instead of site lines or naked.  

Appreciate the input.  We will pass it along to the guys.  If you get a chance send us a pic of your gamer.  Thanks for the comment.  Have a great week.

I don’t really have a gamer right now as I’m recovering from surgery to repair my ulnar nerve and a torn flexor tendon.  Had elbow surgery in 2020, in April 2022 it popped again so thinking I wouldn’t be able to play again I sold everything but 3 of my Seemore’s, and haven’t play since.   Fast forward to this spring had the surgery to repair everything that was damaged, should be cleared to start playing again in late October, right now just chipping and putting… BUT, if I had to play today and pick a gamer it would be the one below.  The top line is just sharpied in as I’ve been debating on sending it back to Seemore to have it lengthened and have a little more weight added to the head, and was going to see if I did that if you guys could paint the top line to match the stealth RST lines.  Let me know if something like that would be possible… the initials on the toe are my son, JT.  He has autism so I had you guys make that with the puzzle symbol a few years ago, turned out fantastic..I’ve also got an mfgp carbon (best feeling putters I’ve ever rolled) I had you guys make when he was born that has his initials and date of birth engraved on the toe.. 

IMG_9402.jpeg.87584bdab340dc243de74c01fcafeb68.jpegIMG_9400.jpeg.56cb46a5489c5f730666a3f832b404cb.jpegIMG_9401.jpeg.855e3aa593f37beee7103477575639f3.jpeg

• Like 1

LAB Mezz 

I’ve been using a few putters the last couple of years, but primarily rolling a Scotty 5.5 this year. Felt like the putter was too streaky, could get real hot but some days just missing my lines. 

I wanted to get back to a system/process I could rely on consistently. I’ve had my eye on one of these for a few seasons with the RST hosel and decided to pull the trigger when I found a good deal. Stripped the paint and changed the line to a white line instead of blue. Wish it had a sight dot but it’ll do! Also threw a round grip on it. First round out took 3-4 holes to get use to speed control but excited for future rounds. Feels every bit as good as all the top big brand milled putters!

IMG_0445.jpeg

IMG_0446.jpeg

IMG_0447.jpeg

• Like 1

Ping G430 LST 9* w/ GD AD-DI 7X
Taylormade SIM TI 15* w/ GD AD-DI 8X

Srixon u85 2-Iron w/ Dynamic Gold X100
Ping Blueprint S 4-W w/ KBS $Taper 125
Ping s159 50s/Ping Glide 4.0 54s/Vokey SM9 60T
L.A.B. Mezz 1

Titleist ProV1

23 hours ago, chamgel2 said:

I don’t really have a gamer right now as I’m recovering from surgery to repair my ulnar nerve and a torn flexor tendon.  Had elbow surgery in 2020, in April 2022 it popped again so thinking I wouldn’t be able to play again I sold everything but 3 of my Seemore’s, and haven’t play since.   Fast forward to this spring had the surgery to repair everything that was damaged, should be cleared to start playing again in late October, right now just chipping and putting… BUT, if I had to play today and pick a gamer it would be the one below.  The top line is just sharpied in as I’ve been debating on sending it back to Seemore to have it lengthened and have a little more weight added to the head, and was going to see if I did that if you guys could paint the top line to match the stealth RST lines.  Let me know if something like that would be possible… the initials on the toe are my son, JT.  He has autism so I had you guys make that with the puzzle symbol a few years ago, turned out fantastic..I’ve also got an mfgp carbon (best feeling putters I’ve ever rolled) I had you guys make when he was born that has his initials and date of birth engraved on the toe.. 

IMG_9402.jpeg.87584bdab340dc243de74c01fcafeb68.jpegIMG_9400.jpeg.56cb46a5489c5f730666a3f832b404cb.jpegIMG_9401.jpeg.855e3aa593f37beee7103477575639f3.jpeg

Hope your road back to recovery is getting better.  Sounds as if there is some putting and chipping in your future.  We can help with your gamer.  That mini Giant DF is a game changer.  Send us a note at [email protected] and let us know what you are thinking.  The guys will give you the details on everything.  Thanks for reaching out and being a part of Team SeeMore!

• Like 1

On 8/18/2023 at 7:27 AM, SeeMore Putters said:

Are there any hints you can give us of what the head weight might be on the HTX model? 

• Thanks 1

Just received my Mini Giant Deep Flange Stealth back from Seemore.  Had weight added to the head to make it 380 grams, shaft lengthened to 36”, a SuperStroke 17” grip installed and the top alignment line painted black.. Once again Seemore customer service proved to be second to none.  I shipped the putter out on Monday, it arrived back this morning, pictures don’t do it justice.   Thank you Seemore!! 

IMG_9502.jpeg.3bef2c6ba42d71e6166988be37bb5ef7.jpeg

IMG_9501.jpeg.e434718fe3d31bf3a8503df24ac82611.jpeg

IMG_9500.jpeg.d8d7e1b83beb5ac9cf9e570004cd95ab.jpeg

IMG_9499.jpeg.b8d8be7bc234aaf27b380b3ea193c445.jpeg

• Like 1

LAB Mezz 

On 9/1/2023 at 10:01 AM, chamgel2 said:

Just received my Mini Giant Deep Flange Stealth back from Seemore.  Had weight added to the head to make it 380 grams, shaft lengthened to 36”, a SuperStroke 17” grip installed and the top alignment line painted black.. Once again Seemore customer service proved to be second to none.  I shipped the putter out on Monday, it arrived back this morning, pictures don’t do it justice.   Thank you Seemore!! 

IMG_9502.jpeg.3bef2c6ba42d71e6166988be37bb5ef7.jpeg

IMG_9499.jpeg.b8d8be7bc234aaf27b380b3ea193c445.jpeg

Happy to help.  Thanks for being a SeeMorean!  Your gamer was in good hands while it was away.  #family.  Keep us posted.  Have a great week.

On 9/1/2023 at 8:14 AM, SeeMore Putters said:

During this 20223 golf season do you have a friend that could benefit from using a SeeMore?  If so, let's know below.

My daughter is 12 and really starting to get in to golf. I need to snag a cheap one and cut down the shaft for her to get her started out on the right foot with putting.  Hiding the red dot would be a great way for her to improve her putting. 

• Like 1

On 9/1/2023 at 10:01 PM, chamgel2 said:

Just received my Mini Giant Deep Flange Stealth back from Seemore. 

Now that is how a giant mini should look - love the stealth rst and the black sight line.

I’m not a fan of spongy, plastic superstroke… but it’s easy to peel that ugly outer layer off and then wrap black leather strapping on ( done it with the superstroke wrist lock grip amongst others)… that would make it perfect.

Edited by coops
  • Like 1

"You must lash out with every limb, like the octopus who plays the drums." p. 134

On 9/5/2023 at 9:46 AM, kvarilek said:

My daughter is 12 and really starting to get in to golf. I need to snag a cheap one and cut down the shaft for her to get her started out on the right foot with putting.  Hiding the red dot would be a great way for her to improve her putting. 

We believe all junior golfers should have at least one SeeMore to help get their putting going in the right direction.  Great work by you!

• Like 1

I hope this is seen by many but wanted to share my experience with Seemore and Brandon specifically. I purchased a putter and headcover from them. Shipping was very fast but there was a small problem, as things happen. Brandon could not have handled it more professionally, quickly, and fairly. Seemore/Brandon get 5 thumbs up from me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck

• Like 1

18 hours ago, brownmoose13 said:

I hope this is seen by many but wanted to share my experience with Seemore and Brandon specifically. I purchased a putter and headcover from them. Shipping was very fast but there was a small problem, as things happen. Brandon could not have handled it more professionally, quickly, and fairly. Seemore/Brandon get 5 thumbs up from me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck

Thanks for being a part of the SeeMore family.  Keep us posted on how the putting goes.  Reach out anytime.

Jim, Jason and Brandon were all great to deal with at SeeMore. Customer service second to none. 👍

• Like 1

Driver - Titleist TSi2 9* (A1) Autoflex SF505                   Frankenstein Irons:

3W - Ping G430 Tour 2.0 Chrome 75 (S)                         4i - PING i210

19* Hyb - Ping G430 Tour 2.0 Chrome 85 (S).                5i - Cobra King Tour (MIM)

Irons - 4-PW Maltby TS1 Nippon 950GH Stiff                 6i - Titleist T100

GW - Vokey SM8 50* F-grind                                           7i - Mizuno MP20 MMC

SW - Vokey SM8 54* D-grind (bent to 55)                      8i - Callaway X-Forged

LW - Vokey SM8 60* M-grind                                           9i - TaylorMade P7MC 

Putter - SeeMore PCB with LAGP SoHo                          PW - Srixon ZX-7

GW - Wilson Staff CB

On 9/13/2023 at 9:10 PM, CUBuffaloes said:

Jim, Jason and Brandon were all great to deal with at SeeMore. Customer service second to none. 👍

@CUBuffaloes Thanks for the note.  We strive to treat people like we would want to be treated.  Always happy to help..  Thanks for being a part of the SeeMore family and a great SeeMorean!

• Like 1

Does SeeMore do fitting days?  I'm looking for a SeeMore fitting by someone specialized in the club. Near me (Columbia, SC), only Club Champion offers SeeMore putters, but I was looking to work with someone who is specifically trained in your putters.

I'm most interested in the NASHVILLE MFGP SS BLADE BLACK (P1125S).  This one felt great in the short moment I tried it, but I am unfamiliar tackling lie angles or other putter fitting techniques without guidance.

Edited by Ty_Guy

On 9/18/2023 at 4:13 PM, Ty_Guy said:

Does SeeMore do fitting days?  I'm looking for a SeeMore fitting by someone specialized in the club. Near me (Columbia, SC), only Club Champion offers SeeMore putters, but I was looking to work with someone who is specifically trained in your putters.

I'm most interested in the NASHVILLE MFGP SS BLADE BLACK (P1125S).  This one felt great in the short moment I tried it, but I am unfamiliar tackling lie angles or other putter fitting techniques without guidance.

Thanks for the note.  Send us an email at [email protected] and will be happy to explore with you and give you some options.

Well time will tell if I’m in the honeymoon phase or if I’m actually going to stick with seemore! As usual I was in a local shop and was lurking around the putting green trying the tried and true putters I seem to gravitate towards. When a little beauty caught my eye in the corner. A little mx7 private reserve being the putter hoe that I am I rolled a few putts and the seemed to keep finding the cup. So I backed up to about 12-15 feet and rolled 8-10 in the hole. Needless to say I bought the putter. Never had any experience until literally today but went to my clubs putting green this evening with my son and continued to putt the lights out of it so stick around for the update!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jsmitty1990 said:

Well time will tell if I’m in the honeymoon phase or if I’m actually going to stick with seemore! As usual I was in a local shop and was lurking around the putting green trying the tried and true putters I seem to gravitate towards. When a little beauty caught my eye in the corner. A little mx7 private reserve being the putter hoe that I am I rolled a few putts and the seemed to keep finding the cup. So I backed up to about 12-15 feet and rolled 8-10 in the hole. Needless to say I bought the putter. Never had any experience until literally today but went to my clubs putting green this evening with my son and continued to putt the lights out of it so stick around for the update!

We understand about the honeymoon phase.  Trust us.... We are here to help in anyway.  Contact us at [email protected].  Simple thing to do is to practice your aim.  While watching golf in your living room or at the office or when you go and practice or just a few minutes before your round of golf.

You will be amazed with the white lines and hiding the red dot can do for you and your confidence.  Keep us posted.  

• M7 Tour with RST hosel was the start of the transition to SeeMore because of my extensive experience with plumber neck blade style putters.
  • M6 SS was added to the collection because my first putter was a bullseye-style blade. Furthermore, I was interested in seeing how RST would help with a demanding putter style. Amazingly the consistency of the setup is significant to regularly making putts with this style. However, it demands more attention to detail.
  • Nashville One SS provides face-balanced and plane-balanced so the putter moves like it is locked into a track. Maintaining a relaxed grip is the only reminder needed.
  • Mini Giant Deep Flange [stealth] is packed with performance plane-balanced, high MOI, a fat shaft that seems to enhance stability, and the stealth finish makes the size appear smaller. It is hard to notice a heel or toe strike unless it is extreme.

WITB

2024 JKH WITB_SeeMore Nashville One SS sole.jpg

2024 JKH WITB_SeeMore Nashville One SS cavity.jpg

2024 JKH WITB_SeeMore Nashville One SS top.jpg

"Friendships born on the field of athletic strife are the real gold of competition.  Awards become corroded; friends gather no dust." -- Jesse Owens

WITB 2024 Edition

• Woods: :cobra-small: DarkSpeed X [10.5*, :kbs: TD LE 60; :cobra-small:  DarkSpeed LS [17.5*], TD Gloss 70; Iomic Evolution
  • Hybrid: :cobra-small: King Tec 2019 [19*], :kbs: PGH 85; Iomic Evolution
  • Irons & Wedges:  King Tour [4i & 5i], King CB [6i to Pw]; UST Mamiya Recoil 110; Iomic Evolution
  • Wedges: S23, 610; UST Mamiya Recoil 125 Prototype; Iomic Evolution
  • Putter: :cobra-small: Grandsport-35 [24]; :garsen: Quad Tour NT TPE
  • Ball: :bridgestone-small: XS [22];
  • Notables: :cobra-small: -Vessel Tour stand bag; :ShotScope: Pro LX+ with H4; :Clicgear: 3.5+ w/Alphard Club Booster V2;