SeeMore Putters - Anyone?

OspreyCI

On 9/5/2021 at 6:28 AM, Cwing said:

Big Seemore fan here as I have both the si3 and si5. I preferred the si5 until the Rosemark grip wore out. I tried several replacement grips and it’s not quite been right. As a result, it’s currently on loan in a buddies bag.

I tried a Directed Force Reno and a Odyssey Backstyke Toe Up #7. The Odyssey had most recently been in my bag and I’ve bearky pulled the trigger on a newer DF a few times. I believe the lie balanced / low torque tech is real and that tech is in those putters.

I’m not a great putter and had been in the fence in regards to getting a more forgiving Seemore.

In my view, the Seemore RST tech is fantastic. If one uses the RST they way it’s designed, it improves both setup and stroke. That stated, the si3 and si5 are not the most forgiving putters I’ve tried. 

Well, I finally grabbed a more forgiving Seemore from the BST. 33.5” Mini Giant Deep Flange Black / Stealth RST 68* w/95g Seemore oversized grip and 30g weight plug.

It showed up Thursday and I had no opportunity to roll it before my Saturday round. I had hoped to arrive early, roll the Seemore on the practice green for a while but I 100% believed the Odyssey would be in the bag for the round.

I didn’t make ut early enough but I hit the Mini well enough on those 4-5 attempts on the practice green so I left both putters in the bag for the round. 

I get to hole #1 and decided to use the Mini.  One putted knocking it in from about 12 ft out. Then one putted #2 knocking it in from about 20 ft. Went out on front 9 and totaled 11 putts. One putted the first four holes. Zero three putts.

Not quite as solid on the back but still managed only 16 putts. First round in and it’s my best putting round ever and it wasn’t even close (27 total putts)

I normally don’t like these kind of posts as they make things seem like miracle products. It’s only one round but ……… better than solid for me thus far. Can’t wait to see how long it holds up.

@Cwing great write up.  Welcome to team SeeMore.  Always happy to help.  Keep us posted on the progress.  We are with you every step of the way!

Second round in with Seemore Mini Giant. Not quite the number of miracle putts made (10 ft or more out) the first time out but no three putts and no misses from inside 5 feet. 

I was short allot on long putts (actually chips with a putter) from the fringe. I left a few 5 foot or more short so I’m still dialing in the heavy weight of this putter. That stated, thus far, I’m knocking those in.

Edited by Cwing
  • Like 1

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
Taylor Made M4 19* & 22* hybrids
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven Toe Up vs MEZZ1 vs Seemore
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Garmin S60 (watch)

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

9 hours ago, Cwing said:

Second round in with Seemore Mini Giant. Not quite the number of miracle putts made (10 ft or more out) the first time out but no three putts and no misses from inside 5 feet. 

I was short allot on long putts (actually chips with a putter) from the fringe. I left a few 5 foot or more short so I’m still dialing in the heavy weight of this putter. That stated, thus far, I’m knocking those in.

Great work.  Keep working on it.  Trust it and practice your alignment...everything else will begin to fall into place.  Reach out to us anytime at SeeMore HQ!

On 9/5/2021 at 6:28 AM, Cwing said:

Well, I finally grabbed a more forgiving Seemore from the BST. 33.5” Mini Giant Deep Flange Black / Stealth RST 68* w/95g Seemore oversized grip and 30g weight plug.

Nice setup! What’s your overall putter weight then?

Mini Giant DF is a great putter. Love the stealth RST and face milling. For me it’s the best out of the half dozen SeeMore’s I’ve owned and better inside 8ft than any of 8-10 putters in my rotation last year.

Spring 2024

Callaway Mavrik Max 1W 10.5° HZRDUS Smoke 60

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 3W 15° HZRDUS Smoke 70

Cobra LTDx LS 5W 17.5° HZRDUS Smoke 70

Cobra LTDx 4Hy 21° HZRDUS Smoke 80

Srixon ZU85 4U 23° / Z585 6i-7i / Z785 8i-AW

Cleveland RTX Zipcore 56° 60°
SeeMore Mini Giant DF / Piretti Teramo / MannKrafted MA99 Proto

https://www.golfwrx.com/660122/witb-golfwrx-members-edition-jbrunk/

1 hour ago, jbrunk said:

Mini Giant DF is a great putter. Love the stealth RST and face milling. For me it’s the best out of the half dozen SeeMore’s I’ve owned and better inside 8ft than any of 8-10 putters in my rotation last year.

Not certain but you can see it here 

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

On 9/15/2021 at 5:31 PM, jbrunk said:

Mini Giant DF is a great looking head and it performs.  Nice!!

• Like 1

Rolled a couple at Club Champion, they were great, but not the putter for me. 

TM Qi10 LS 9° LAGP A-series Low 60 - 5(X) Limited Release

Cobra King Speedzone 14.5° LAGP Tour AXS BLU 70X

TM 2019 P790 3 19° LAGP A-series Low Hybrid 105

TM 2019 P790 4-P LAGP L-series 120i - 5(X)

TM MG4 50.09° SB 54.11° SB 60.08° LB LAGP L-series 120i - 5(X)

SIK Pro C-Series Armlock LAGP TPZ 180 | Titleist 23’ Pro V1x 

Two more rounds in. The Mini Giant is going no where. I’d love to say I’m making everything but that would be a lie.

That stated, I’m making more putts than ever. Unless I have a horrible read or simply make a big mental error, nearly every second putt is a tap in.

Most importantly, I’ve never been as confident with a 5 footer than I am at the moment. 

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2021 at 3:43 PM, Cwing said:

Two more rounds in. The Mini Giant is going no where. I’d love to say I’m making everything but that would be a lie.

That stated, I’m making more putts than ever. Unless I have a horrible read or simply make a big mental error, nearly every second putt is a tap in.

Most importantly, I’ve never been as confident with a 5 footer than I am at the moment. 

Fantastic!  that mini giant is unreal.  Keep up the great work.

One of my buddy’s just went and ordered one. Not sure what he got as of yet.

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*

Just slapped a Rosemark 1.25 Lite onto my old SeeMore FGP (been my gamer for about 8 years) and now it feels like the perfect putter. My only gripe before was swingweight on the 335g head but now it feels great. Though I think the face is developing a patina right now and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

IMG_20210929_172137.jpg

Edited by riehlg
Added photo

Titleist 915D2 10.5º - Diamana Blue 60 S
Callaway X2Hot Pro 4W 17º - Aldila Tour Green

Titleist 915H 20° - Diamana Blue 70 S
Cobra AMP Forged (4-PW) - KBS Tour S+
Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50°/54°/58° - TTDG Spinner Tour
Seemore Nashville mFGP Blade

18 hours ago, riehlg said:

Just slapped a Rosemark 1.25 Lite onto my old SeeMore FGP (been my gamer for about 8 years) and now it feels like the perfect putter. My only gripe before was swingweight on the 335g head but now it feels great. Though I think the face is developing a patina right now and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

IMG_20210929_172137.jpg

No this is not bad at all.  Many SeeMore users like the look of this.  If you would like to "brighten" the face up, take a brillo pad and move it back and forth from toe to heel to get the shine back.

You will bring out the brightness very quickly or if you like keep it like it is.  Similar to how you see copper gutters on homes - it starts out being bright and shiny and then moves to the patina look. 

If you have more questions feel free to send us a note at [email protected] or call us at 615-435-8015.  Happy to help.  Appreciate you being a part of TeamSeeMore for so long!!

• Like 1

On 9/30/2021 at 8:01 AM, SeeMore Putters said:

No this is not bad at all.  Many SeeMore users like the look of this.  If you would like to "brighten" the face up, take a brillo pad and move it back and forth from toe to heel to get the shine back.

You will bring out the brightness very quickly or if you like keep it like it is.  Similar to how you see copper gutters on homes - it starts out being bright and shiny and then moves to the patina look. 

If you have more questions feel free to send us a note at [email protected] or call us at 615-435-8015.  Happy to help.  Appreciate you being a part of TeamSeeMore for so long!!

Were you able to get a brillo pad?  How does it look? @riehlg

Edited by SeeMore Putters

I didn't take a brillo pad to it. Decided to just let it roll. I wanted to make sure that if it was something that was going to damage my trusty FGP that I got ahead of it and took care of it. I don't mind the look of the patina and if it's something that's reversible if I don't like it down the line, I'm just gonna let it ride! Gives it some nice character! 

Recently picked up this one (MFGP20 Milled). Feels great after initial putting green hour I tried it on and, so far, I like the whole “if the red dot is good (covered) I’m good” thought process for setup.

Question: It seems like I either hit my line OR instantly know I missed/blocked this thing to the right (I’m right handed). Any tips/pointers on how to avoid the blatant miss right? For the record, this is MY FAULT and not the beautiful putter’s fault.

• Ball position too far forward?
  • Pulling the handle forward towards the target vs. working everything as a unit?
  • Is this a center shatter putter thing? This is the second one I’ve tried after trying the LAB B.2

Any advice would be appreciated + happy Friday!

41223E55-1E6E-4E37-89C8-62C98869AD7E.jpeg

0B163700-EA1C-495A-81E4-3D24980395A4.jpeg

Edited by SDGolfRookie
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, SDGolfRookie said:

Recently picked up this one (MFGP20 Milled). Feels great after initial putting green hour I tried it on and, so far, I like the whole “if the red dot is good (covered) I’m good” thought process for setup.

Question: It seems like I either hit my line OR instantly know I missed/blocked this thing to the right (I’m right handed). Any tips/pointers on how to avoid the blatant miss right? For the record, this is MY FAULT and not the beautiful putter’s fault.

• Ball position too far forward?
  • Pulling the handle forward towards the target vs. working everything as a unit?
  • Is this a center shatter putter thing? This is the second one I’ve tried after trying the LAB B.2

Any advice would be appreciated + happy Friday!

41223E55-1E6E-4E37-89C8-62C98869AD7E.jpeg

0B163700-EA1C-495A-81E4-3D24980395A4.jpeg

That is a great gamer.  If you know where you are aimed (meaning you have a chalk line or string or some indicator that you are aimed directly while practicing) and the ball still ends up going to the right, you are not "hitting through the putt" or "releasing the putter head".  Once you get this feeling down you will very quickly learn what a good putt feels like.  By utilizing the red dot (hiding the red dot) - RST - you will find that you will set up in the same spot and your alignment will improve along with having a consistent ball position.

You have to remember that if you know where you are aimed and the ball still ends to the right. Do not "cheat" yourself and aim more to the left.  You have to learn to "hit through the putt" once this is down you will be golden.  Feel free to give us a call at 615-435-8015 (M-F 9-4 CST) and happy to discuss.  

• Like 1

Nothing will ever beat a SeeMore for me. Cheated on my FGP a couple times but always came back to it. Tried a Metal X Milled #7 for a while but couldn't lag putt with it. Head was too heavy for my liking and I just always felt like I was going to kill the ball and left stuff 8 feet short. Put the FGP back in the bag and immediately drained 3 straight 15-20 footers to start the day. Hasn't left the bag since.

That's a gorgeous MFGP you got there SD. Once you get dialed in on releasing the head you'll never feel so confident in putting. Knowing you've lined up on your line and you're going to start it there is a huge confidence boost and your stroke will be so much smoother. Less things to second guess in your head and then you can dial in reads and speed knowing your alignment is better.

• Like 1

Thanks, Riehlg. One round in (today) and man it rolls the ball nice. Still getting used to seeing less “space” between shaft and ball but I really like how this feels. Didn’t make everything but almost everything was tracking…which is fun!

Started off trying to putt with all shoulders but got in the groove near the end of the round using my arms. Focusing on the hands going straight back and straight forward.  Looking forward to getting to know this flat stick!

• Like 1

On 10/1/2021 at 9:51 AM, riehlg said:

I didn't take a brillo pad to it. Decided to just let it roll. I wanted to make sure that if it was something that was going to damage my trusty FGP that I got ahead of it and took care of it. I don't mind the look of the patina and if it's something that's reversible if I don't like it down the line, I'm just gonna let it ride! Gives it some nice character! 

Beautiful ... hoping you would say that!  Keep us posted.  Thanks.

On 10/2/2021 at 7:17 PM, SDGolfRookie said:

Thanks, Riehlg. One round in (today) and man it rolls the ball nice. Still getting used to seeing less “space” between shaft and ball but I really like how this feels. Didn’t make everything but almost everything was tracking…which is fun!

Started off trying to putt with all shoulders but got in the groove near the end of the round using my arms. Focusing on the hands going straight back and straight forward.  Looking forward to getting to know this flat stick!

@SDGolfRookie If you have any questions about the putting stroke send us a note at [email protected] or call the office at 615-435-8015, happy to stay on the phone as long as you like to discuss some of your thoughts.  Keep up the great work.

• Gxgolfer changed the title to SeeMore Putters - Anyone?
  • 4 weeks later...

I have an Original FGP model Seemore that has been in and out of my bag for years and today it is going back in. I have had some alignment issues and, duh, this putter fixes that for the most part. I can't ever remember why I take the Seemore out but it is typically down to wanting to see something different which rarely yields the desired results for a sustained period of time and then leads me, inevitably, back to my Seemore. Such is life. The disease of more. 

• Like 1

Mizuno STZ 230 9.5* - LIN-Q Red

Pinhawk SLF 16* 3W - Acer Velocity

Mizuno STZ 230 Hybrid 21* - LIN-Q Blue

Maltby TS1-IM 5-GW -- FST 125

Equalizer II 54* -- KBS Tour 120S

Ping Glide 4.0 58* - Nippon 115

L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1

On 10/29/2021 at 1:16 PM, blackbdmillsaps said:

I have an Original FGP model Seemore that has been in and out of my bag for years and today it is going back in. I have had some alignment issues and, duh, this putter fixes that for the most part. I can't ever remember why I take the Seemore out but it is typically down to wanting to see something different which rarely yields the desired results for a sustained period of time and then leads me, inevitably, back to my Seemore. Such is life. The disease of more. 

You are family.  We will always be there for you.  This is what a SeeMore does for everyone.  This is why we believe that every golfer should have at least on SeeMore to practice with or have in their rotation.  Thanks for being a part of Team SeeMore.  Always happy to help.

• Like 1

I have had a Si3 mallet face balanced for close to 5/6 years which unfortunately I don’t play much. I found after I bought it my stroke is more suited to a mid toe hang putter but I still practice with it.

Its a great putter and the “hide the red dot” has definitely helped in a more consistent set up, so it’s a keeper.

• Like 1

PING G425 4-UW/SW/Black Dot +1” Alta CB RFlex/ChipR

PING G410 Plus DRIVER 10.5*/3W 14*/3hyb.19*/5W 17.5/9W 22*

PING Putter Custom PLD Anser 4J Proto / Odyssey TriHot #3

VICE Pro Soft Lime Green / Bridgestone Rx-TreoSoft

My first ever “nice” putter I got for myself was the SeeMore FGP blade. Went away from it for one reason or another and have been playing a SC Studio Stainless for the past 6-7 years. I hit some putts with the m7 tour offset this weekend and really liked it…that and the new cobra blade really stood out. I’m putting together a short list of 4-5 putters to test in a formal fitting environment to pick a new gamer next season. The m7 tour is on the list. 

D - Mizuno ST200G, Tour AD-XC

3W - TSi2, Tour AD-HD

2i - Mizuno MP-H5

4-P - Cleveland 588 MB - KBS Tour

50,54,60 - Vokey SM9 - KBS 610

P - TP Mills Custom Ming

9 hours ago, gents15 said:

My first ever “nice” putter I got for myself was the SeeMore FGP blade. Went away from it for one reason or another and have been playing a SC Studio Stainless for the past 6-7 years. I hit some putts with the m7 tour offset this weekend and really liked it…that and the new cobra blade really stood out. I’m putting together a short list of 4-5 putters to test in a formal fitting environment to pick a new gamer next season. The m7 tour is on the list. 

Fantastic.  Let us know if you have any questions.  Send us a note at [email protected] - happy to help.

I have an m5 HT mallet that is center shafted but looking to change to plumbers neck... is it possible to find an plumbers neck adapter and place the shaft I have now in it? Would it be easier to just keep an eye out in the BST for one and trade/sell mine? 

I will say it's a great feeling putter. I am more of a blade style putter but really taking to the mallet with toe hang, just thinking the plumbers neck is what I am used to and will help some alignment issues I am having with the center shaft. 

Baseball Bat gen 2

Shovel (multi material)

Garden hoe (steel tip)

Rake