9 Callaway Mavrk Sub Zero with Ventus Black 7X

13 Degree Srixon 3 wood Project X Black 6.5

19 Degree Sub70 939 Pro with Proforce V2

4 Utility Sub70 699u 22 degree Proforce V2

5-GW Srixon Zx5 with Project X 6.5

Sub70 286 54

Sub70 JB Low Bounce 58

SeeMore milled Tri-Mallet fit and built at SeeMore 

I have a Scotty Newport 2.6 and Seemore M1 that take turns in the bag. M1 feels better at impact, but Scotty has adjustable weights and I finally found a setup that makes the balance feel perfect, so I'm not sure which one will stick in the bag. 

• Like 1

"Of all the hazards, fear is the worst" - Sam Snead
WITB: PXG 0311 ~ Ping Anser 4w @16.5 ~ Cobra F6 Baffler @18.5 ~ Titleist T300 4-P ~ Titleist Vokey 48, 54, 58 ~ Cleveland HB 8

40 minutes ago, Mych said:

I have a Scotty Newport 2.6 and Seemore M1 that take turns in the bag. M1 feels better at impact, but Scotty has adjustable weights and I finally found a setup that makes the balance feel perfect, so I'm not sure which one will stick in the bag. 

Obvious solution is to go get fit for a new seemore! Highly recommend the experience.

As of  10/11/2021

Sub70 286 54

Sub70 JB Low Bounce 58

10 minutes ago, Myherobobhope said:

Obvious solution is to go get fit for a new seemore! Highly recommend the experience.

My M1 started at a headweight of 335g which is way too light, so I have a crap load of lead tape in the cavity. I don't disagree with you, but I'm not even sure where I'd start with a new Seemore. My scotty has 50g of adjustable weights, so I may just need a bit more lead tape on the M1. 

Edited by Mych

"Of all the hazards, fear is the worst" - Sam Snead
WITB: PXG 0311 ~ Ping Anser 4w @16.5 ~ Cobra F6 Baffler @18.5 ~ Titleist T300 4-P ~ Titleist Vokey 48, 54, 58 ~ Cleveland HB 8

On 12/16/2020 at 11:49 PM, PixlPutterman said:

Well, here's hoping for nice weather the next few days...

20201216_214038-01.jpeg

The Z3C is such a cool putter. I always like the small mallets and wider blades with rounded backs. 

I stopped in on this thread after I visited a golf store and was trying some putters. Several brands. Was really rolling it with the Seemore Si5. Nice putter and aligns easy. Guy I play with often and is one of the most consistent putters I know plays a Seemore. He didn’t even get fitted he just liked the look and he is darn good with it. 

• Like 3

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5 w/Diamana TB 60S

PXG GEN6 5 wood w/Diamana S-plus 70 stiff

Yamaha RMX VD 7 wood w/Diamana S-plus 70 stiff

Callaway Mavrik Pro hybrid (22) w/Aldila Tour Blue 85 stiff hybrid

Wilson Staff Model CB 5-G w/DG s300 shafts

Edel T grind 54 w/Nippon 125 wedge shaft

Fourteen RM-12 58 w/Dynamic Golds400

Axis1 Rose putter, 34 inches

10 hours ago, Mych said:

My M1 started at a headweight of 335g which is way too light, so I have a crap load of lead tape in the cavity. I don't disagree with you, but I'm not even sure where I'd start with a new Seemore. My scotty has 50g of adjustable weights, so I may just need a bit more lead tape on the M1. 

Feel free to give us a call at 615-435-8015 if you have time.  Happy to answer some questions to get you started.  

I picked up a FGP to practice with last off season, working on fundamentals, setup, ball position, etc.  Really liked the feel and roll it put on the ball, I was confident in hitting my start lines with it.  Had it in the bag majority of the season last year swapping it out later in the year.  Got it back out again this off season practicing around the house and still really like the feel, probably starting this year with it as well.  I have also been looking at getting a new flat stick, planning on a fitting then using those specs to get a custom made putter.  But as I looked around, especially after hitting the FGP again, looked at their site and really digging the Nashville One/ PCB shape.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

M7 Tour Platinum with RST Hosel.

9ines 10720 (9).JPG

9ines 10720 (10).JPG

9ines 10720 (11).JPG

• Like 2

"Friendships born on the field of athletic strife are the real gold of competition.  Awards become corroded; friends gather no dust." -- Jesse Owens

WITB 2024 Edition

• Woods: :cobra-small: DarkSpeed X [10.5*, :kbs: TD LE 60; :cobra-small:  DarkSpeed LS [17.5*], TD Gloss 70; Iomic Evolution
  • Hybrid: :cobra-small: King Tec 2019 [19*], :kbs: PGH 85; Iomic Evolution
  • Irons & Wedges:  King Tour [4i & 5i], King CB [6i to Pw]; UST Mamiya Recoil 110; Iomic Evolution
  • Wedges: S23, 610; UST Mamiya Recoil 125 Prototype; Iomic Evolution
  • Putter: :cobra-small: Grandsport-35 [24]; :garsen: Quad Tour NT TPE
  • Ball: :bridgestone-small: XS [22];
  • Notables: :cobra-small: -Vessel Tour stand bag; :ShotScope: Pro LX+ with H4; :Clicgear: 3.5+ w/Alphard Club Booster V2;

Just reshafted a carbon DB4 with a Stability Tour shaft. Possibly the best feeling putter I’ll ever have in my hands. 

• Like 1

Ping G430 Max 10k Driver | 10.5° set to 9.5° (Flat -1.0°) | autoFlex 505
Callaway Epic Speed | 16.5° | Ventus Red

Callaway Epic Max | 20° | Graphite Design Tour AD DJ
Ping G430 3H | 19° Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-75

TaylorMade GAPR Mid 4 | 21° Diamana Thump

Titleist T150 | 5I-AW | Aerotech SteelFiber i80cw

Callaway Rogue ST Pro | 5I-AW | Aerotech SteelFiber i95cw
Callaway Jaws MD5 | 50° Aerotech SteelFiber i95cw

Callaway Jaws Full Toe Raw Black | 54° & 58° Aerotech SteelFiber i95cw

Bettinardi BB8 Tri Carbon Candy  | Stability Graphite or TaylorMade Spider X Chalk  | Stability Tour

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2021 at 10:21 AM, rocketmutt said:

I picked up a FGP to practice with last off season, working on fundamentals, setup, ball position, etc.  Really liked the feel and roll it put on the ball, I was confident in hitting my start lines with it.  Had it in the bag majority of the season last year swapping it out later in the year.  Got it back out again this off season practicing around the house and still really like the feel, probably starting this year with it as well.  I have also been looking at getting a new flat stick, planning on a fitting then using those specs to get a custom made putter.  But as I looked around, especially after hitting the FGP again, looked at their site and really digging the Nashville One/ PCB shape.

Did you end up getting a seemore?

i only have one full round with the new putter... it did well!

the tempo drills from Cody have been super helpful.

As of  10/11/2021

Sub70 286 54

Sub70 JB Low Bounce 58

On 4/3/2021 at 8:44 AM, Myherobobhope said:

Did you end up getting a seemore?

i only have one full round with the new putter... it did well!

the tempo drills from Cody have been super helpful.

I haven't yet, probably will this year at some point.  I have played every round so far with the FGP and have putted well so far.  It wasn't fit to me, never went through an actual fitting, and I picked it up second hand.  Definitely one of the better purchases I have made.  Their putters are really well made and provide good feel to know a well struck shot.  Super impressed so far with my time with the FGP.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2021 at 4:00 PM, SeeMore Putters said:

What finish do you like for your putter?  Stainless steel, black or something else.

I’m now plotting to order a second putter in the black... just need to convince the wife it’s a need not a want!

• Like 1

As of  10/11/2021

Sub70 286 54

Sub70 JB Low Bounce 58

I have this sweet baby coming in, never knew there was a seemore bullseye

Screenshot_20210413-191553_eBay.jpg

• Like 2

Taylormade Sim 9° (set to 7°) - Fuji 53k X 

Cobra Rad Speed Tour 5 Wood 16° - Speeder 757 Evo TS X

Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18° - C Taper 125 S+
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 23° - C Taper 120 S
Srixon z785 5-PW - KBS TourV X

Cleveland ZipCore 50° - Tour S400
Ping Glide Pro Forged 54°/ Eye Toe 59°  - Tour S400
Seemore mFGP2 
Podcast - "Rough Fairways - A Journey to the PGA Tour" available on Spotify - Pandora - Apple

I too recently made the change to SeeMore.  I was previously using a Scotty Newport 2.5 and a Cleveland Huntington Beach #3.

I always picked up their putters when at a golf shop and was drawn to a center shafted putter. I initially picked up an FGP off the used rack that was in fantastic shape. After playing around with it at home for a few days and knowing how much money the Scotty was worth trading it in, I decided to order a brand new SeeMore.

I reached out to them directly, got hooked up with Brandon via email and phone, and after a few discussions he suggested I'd really like the Nashville model (I told him a few I was considering). 

He was right. I've already played 7 rounds here in MN and just knowing I have the face lined up correctly has been a huge relief. My distance control is improving quickly and I'm more confident than ever before with a putter in my hands. I'm really excited for the rest of the season and my continued improvement.

Next time I'm in Nashville I'll stop into their office and express my gratitude and appreciation in person. Great experience all around and the putter itself is excellent quality. Proud to be a SeeMore user.

• Like 1

DR: Mavrik SZ - Tour AD XC 7S
5W: Mavrik SZ - Tour AD XC 8S
3H: Titleist 816 H2 - Speeder 8.8X
Irons (4-P): Mizuno MP-20 MMC - KBS $ X
Wedges (50,54,58): Mizuno T20 Raw - KBS $ X
Putter: Seemore Nashville
Ball: 2021 Pro V1

On 4/19/2021 at 11:52 AM, groach said:

I too recently made the change to SeeMore.  I was previously using a Scotty Newport 2.5 and a Cleveland Huntington Beach #3.

I always picked up their putters when at a golf shop and was drawn to a center shafted putter. I initially picked up an FGP off the used rack that was in fantastic shape. After playing around with it at home for a few days and knowing how much money the Scotty was worth trading it in, I decided to order a brand new SeeMore.

I reached out to them directly, got hooked up with Brandon via email and phone, and after a few discussions he suggested I'd really like the Nashville model (I told him a few I was considering). 

He was right. I've already played 7 rounds here in MN and just knowing I have the face lined up correctly has been a huge relief. My distance control is improving quickly and I'm more confident than ever before with a putter in my hands. I'm really excited for the rest of the season and my continued improvement.

Next time I'm in Nashville I'll stop into their office and express my gratitude and appreciation in person. Great experience all around and the putter itself is excellent quality. Proud to be a SeeMore user.

Welcome to the family.  Let us know a few days ahead of time when you are coming down.  Door is always open!  Appreciate the support.  You are in great hands with B.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just an Opinion.

If you dont own a Seemore, I believe you should get one even if it doesn’t make your bag. 

I’ve got both an si3 and si5. I had been trying different putters since the fall. Directed Force Reno and Odyssey Backstyke Toe-Up #7. In a nut shell, I have mostly been giving the zero to low torque putters a go.

Although I am not done with them yet, I did pull out my si5 for some practice. Plan and simple, the Rifle Scope Tech helps improve ones alignment and stroke. 

The si5 may very well work it’s way back in the bag.

• Confused 1

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
Taylor Made M4 19* & 22* hybrids
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven Toe Up vs MEZZ1 vs Seemore
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Garmin S60 (watch)

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

19 minutes ago, SeeMore Putters said:

If you are new to SeeMore, would you want to try a center shaft, offset shaft or RST hosel style model?  

I don't seem to get along with a true center shaft for some reason, seems like one where the shaft is inserted more towards the heel like the old M2 or one of the newer M7 putters. As for the offset I'm not sure seeing as I like half offset I might go with the straight shaft vs the RST Hosel but I like heavier so the RST Hosel is more appealing. 

Lefty - WITB Thread

Driver: 10° Cobra LTDxLS | AD-IZ 6X 

3W: 15° Callaway Paradym X | AD-IZ 7X

3H: 19° Ping G410 | Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX

Irons: PXG 0311P 4-6 | 0317CB 7-PW | DG 120 X100

Wedges: SM9 50° - 54° - 58° 

Putter(s): Ping PLD Anser 4K | CMD Gauge R | and more. 

Ball: TP5X 2024

Bag: Ghost Katana

Dear SeeMore,

Which are your most forgiving heads for off center strikes?

I see your website says the mini. Is there a list? What do you have in mallet shaped? What others besides the mini?

Edited by Cwing

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

21 hours ago, Cwing said:

Dear SeeMore,

Which are your most forgiving heads for off center strikes?

I see your website says the mini. Is there a list? What do you have in mallet shaped? What others besides the mini?

Mini Giant series is fantastic for this - click here - RH.  Our mini Giant Deep Flange (mallet) is very forgiving as well.  Lastly our face balanced at impact putters (others call this balanced to plane, torque free, tension free) are forgiving because the putter head wants to return to square without any hand/shoulder manipulation during the stroke.  If one "can get out of the way" the putter will return to square.  Trust you setup and the stroke.  If you have more questions feel free to reach out to us at 615-435-8015 or email at [email protected].  Happy to talk to you as long as you want.  

• Like 1

Thank you for the info.

I’d like to see something with the tech from the mini in the shape of a mallet. I love the sight lines on the si5, si3 and the ping ketsch and I like the mallet shapes such as the Ketsch and si5.

Can you tell me how “Face Balanced at impact” is different than standard face-balanced putters?

Edited by Cwing
  • Like 1

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*

• Gxgolfer changed the title to SeeMore Putters - Anyone?