2018 NBA Season

It’s not a bad injury. It’s an ACL. He’s a 23 year old 7’3 with range and a nasty steak.

What the knicks got back will most likely be two mid first round picks outside the lottery and a headcase guard that’s mentally weak and can’t adapt to coaching. Also 71 million. But when was the last time free agents want to flock to New York when they had this much cap.

Paradym ADTP 6s
Paradym X 3W ADDI 7s
Rogue SZ 5W ADDI 7s
Callaway Apex Pro 4H ADDI 85s
Titleist T200 5i, T100 6-PW Accra i100
Titleist 50F-54S-58M Accra i105

Newport 2 Tri Sole

Pro-V1x

A devastating knee injury is what Livingston went through. Players bounce back from acl more often than not. It’s not a career ending injury. Maybe 20-30 years ago. Rehabilitation back then took up to 2 years. Now you see professional players coming back in 10-12 months.

He’ll be fine.

Paradym ADTP 6s
Paradym X 3W ADDI 7s
Rogue SZ 5W ADDI 7s

Newport 2 Tri Sole

Pro-V1x

Mavs were not going anywhere with what they have. It’s a star driven league. The ceiling is too high to not risk it. Did mavs really give up anything worthwhile.

If Dennis Smith is the center piece towards the knicks then mavs will be just fine. Only positive outcome for the knicks is a if they can acquire one of the big names. Otherwise they just gave the mavs a unicorn.

We can revisit this trade in 5 years when lebron is on his last leg and the two biggest stars in the league plays for the mavs.

Paradym ADTP 6s
Paradym X 3W ADDI 7s
Rogue SZ 5W ADDI 7s

Newport 2 Tri Sole

Pro-V1x

He likely will be fine from the knee, but whats next? He has played 186 games at 31 MPG in his first three seasons and as we know zero games this season. I can see the concerns with maxing someone out that averages 47 games a season.

I'm not too worried about the ACL as a standalone, he was fairly durable before that. He's actually played a lot of games despite a few nicks

What's more worrying is just the fact that he's 7'3 and skinny

I mean Paul George's leg almost snapped off and he's a top 5 MVP this year. So guys come back from injuries, but 7'3 guys it's a lot harder to stay healthy unless you're 300lbs

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Mavs were not going anywhere with what they have. It's a star driven league. The ceiling is too high to not risk it. Did mavs really give up anything worthwhile.

If Dennis Smith is the center piece towards the knicks then mavs will be just fine. Only positive outcome for the knicks is a if they can acquire one of the big names. Otherwise they just gave the mavs a unicorn.

We can revisit this trade in 5 years when lebron is on his last leg and the two biggest stars in the league plays for the mavs.

overselling a bit there

I don't think it's a horrible trade for either side. it works for both.

man davis really trying hard to go to lakers with the boston comments.

I wonder if the league will consider abolishing trades at any point during the next CBA negos. Probably not because they love the drama and the 24hr news coverage....but they also can't have it both ways if they want to placate the small market teams complaining

I mean think about it....why do trades need to exist? Why can't you just sign a contract and that's it? You play it out and then decide.

I see both sides, i understand the players taking ownership. I am a big Raptors fan and i still would rather lose in the second round with Demar Derozan than whatever we'll get. Demar loved Toronto and they used his contract against him. But i see the team's side too....OKC did everything right and still lost Durant. Boston is doing everything right and Kyrie said "i don't owe anyone sh*t"

Maybe they should just get rid of trades alltogether. I wonder if that would be better.

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Why get rid of trades it allows teams to make moves that will make them better?

I would just make these moves of superstars more penal for the team receiving them, where they have to decide am I going to risk the future 10 years of my franchise for the next 2-3? Thats the stuff that intrigues me.

At end of day if these guys want to play for minimums or pennies on dollar to team up we can't really stop them.

I feel like trades are a fun dynamic. If anything I'd want to encourage more somehow. It's a gamble and it's fun to see how they shake out.

i'm not really for or opposed to it, i just think it's something the league could ponder. The small market teams are complaining that stars aren't honoring their contracts and are trying to force trades to big markets. It's like OK, abolish trades then. That would put the players back in the position where they are always the "bad guys" who aren't loyal, because the teams couldn't use their contract length against them as a trade asset, they couldn't use team friendly contracts as a trade asset etc...No more players would get traded when they wanted to be somewhere.

Right now the system isn't working well. SuperMax contracts don't benefit the team, and the contracts are so short that 4yr contracts are now like 2 1/2 years because of "pre agency".

Anthony Davis is actually signed through NEXT season, which is crazy to think about.

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

I just want AD to get on the Lakers already. I feel the Pelicans are just being bitter and petty, he obviously doesn’t want to play for Boston.

But isn't he being petty too? He's being paid 25M dollars this year and 27M next year. He signed the contract under his own free will. Even NO said he's welcome to sign with LA once his contract is up

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

I just want AD to get on the Lakers already. I feel the Pelicans are just being bitter and petty, he obviously doesn’t want to play for Boston.

But isn't he being petty too? He's being paid 25M dollars this year and 27M next year. He signed the contract under his own free will. Even NO said he's welcome to sign with LA once his contract is up

I wouldn’t call it petty. Yeah I get it he signed a contract, I think he also expected the front office to do their part. Now that they have failed he doesn’t want to waste anymore time.

I mean don’t you want to see a competitive playoff series? Without AD going to the Lakers we can stop the season now and give GS their rings.

I wouldn’t call it petty. Yeah I get it he signed a contract, I think he also expected the front office to do their part. Now that they have failed he doesn’t want to waste anymore time.

I mean don’t you want to see a competitive playoff series? Without AD going to the Lakers we can stop the season now and give GS their rings.

I don't really know what to think. I see both sides. NO tried, they made a lot of win now trades , and have said go where you want when your contract is up.

I think they are very upset with the klutch sports signing, and clear attempt to force him to the Lakers while he is under contract for 1 1/2 more years

But I also understand that teams, like the aforementioned Raptors, have screwed players.

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

I heard some rumors regarding Porzingis's medical records, and it did not pertain to is reconstructed knee. He was likened to Brandon Roy. Like he may have a degenerative issue that will shorten his career.

That being said, in the NBA where stars rule, the team who gets the best player wins over a team who got numerous players in most every trade. I love the move for the Mavs, even considering the medicals. You have the opportunity to pair a unicorn and a goat, you do it!

As for the Knicks, it only works if they get free agents, and we all know that Jim Dolan is whack and no one likes him. We shall see how that plays out, playing in the mecca vs playing for Dolan...

Either way i love that the NBA took over super bowl week

Callaway

Well if they trade for him they will probably need to give minutes to ScratchSwinger this season. Because depth will be an issue until they can address

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Pelicans aren't being bitter or petty - they're being smart. Will the Lakers offer less for AD in the off-season than they are offering now - obviously not. So there's no reason good reason to trade AD now.

Pelicans aren't being bitter or petty - they're being smart. Will the Lakers offer less for AD in the off-season than they are offering now - obviously not. So there's no reason good reason to trade AD now.

Who knows? They might, lots of things can happen.

AD Talks getting serious it sounds like.... Funny the list of teams he prefers only one can put together a legit package for him.

It may or may not be his list, for all we know LeBron had Rich Paul leak it.

The Lakers offer isn't horrible. I would try to find a third team for Ball though per his request. I wouldn't want the Lavar sideshow once LeBron is no longer there to muzzle him. Plus you could probably get equal value for him

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

AD Talks getting serious it sounds like.... Funny the list of teams he prefers only one can put together a legit package for him.

The Lakers offer isn't horrible. I would try to find a third team for Ball though per his request. I wouldn't want the Lavar sideshow once LeBron is no longer there to muzzle him. Plus you could probably get equal value for him

This is a crazy trade... Who will start at PG for the Lakers? Lakers will be set for a while if it does go down, AD is just entering his prime and it wont be hard to get free agents post LeBron in LA with AD and whoever else comes along.

If I am Phoenix I would try and get Ball, they would have a great young core.

This is a crazy trade... Who will start at PG for the Lakers? Lakers will be set for a while if it does go down, AD is just entering his prime and it wont be hard to get free agents post LeBron in LA with AD and whoever else comes along.

If I am Phoenix I would try and get Ball, they would have a great young core.

Phoenix would potentially be a great option for a third team , Orlando too

Maybe you could flip Ball for Aaron Gordon

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Idk if your pelicans and LA offers 3 of the kids plus 2 1st idk how you don't take that. Im not big on ball or Ingram but they still have some decent value. Have more assets ever been exchanged for one player?

I think they are crazy not to take it.... He obviously does not want to go to Boston so why would the Celts offer Tatum and even if they did offer him what else would they be willing to give up? NY I guess can put together a good package "if" they get the #1 or 2 pick but that's a very big "if". Seems like an offer they can't say no to. I wonder if they have already agreed, I saw Ball removed all signs of the Lakers from social media.

John Collins is officially too good for the Hawks to be bad.

I don't really buy that he wouldn't resign in Boston. LeBron runs Klutch everyone knows that, the omission of Boston on the list is a power play to get him to the Lakers by LeBron.

It changes nothing to say that other than give the Lakers more leverage. After the deadline he can just say Boston is ok. They can't make an offer now anyway. It's borderline comical how transparent it is

That being said, the Lakers offer is still good

Deschamps Crisp Antique