PITBULL808 WITB

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee thanks Russ...Dwight. Are you guys predicting a whole new swing in my bag? I'm a bit crazy..but not that crazy. *crossing fingers* ;)

No sense crossing your fingers, not gonna help at all. Remember, I know you too well :idhitit: Hey, I got a proposition for you, I'll buy one if you buy one :diablo: Seriously... :yess:

DUDE...!!!

I am LOVING your Tourstage gear. Those ViQ irons look fantastic, and the bag is awesome as well.

I recently started playing with z101's...and boy what great clubs they are.

But anyway, great pictures and nice gear. Yes I'm jealous :idhitit:

Thank you! Those Z101's are great clubs too!

• 2 weeks later...

Updated the bag again.......Cameron Studio Style 2.5 pics added....Nike SQ is out and new G Field GFT-FW 14* 3 wood added to the bag. Also added Iomic grips to the driver, 3 wood and hybrid. So far so good with them....now I just have to dig down deep in my pocket before I think about adding them to my irons. Really a soft yet sturdy grip with some great tackiness that I'm beginning to really like. :cheesy:

Also added Iomic grips to the driver, 3 wood and hybrid. So far so good with them....now I just have to dig down deep in my pocket before I think about adding them to my irons. Really a soft yet sturdy grip with some great tackiness that I'm beginning to really like. :cheesy:

Hey buddy, aren't those iomic grips the best!? :D Those will definitely be on my new set of irons :D

Also added Iomic grips to the driver, 3 wood and hybrid. So far so good with them....now I just have to dig down deep in my pocket before I think about adding them to my irons. Really a soft yet sturdy grip with some great tackiness that I'm beginning to really like. :cheesy:

Hey buddy, aren't those iomic grips the best!? :D Those will definitely be on my new set of irons :D

They are good...but the price is it's biggest downfall. Especially if you tend to change things up often. :D

If you consider it's about $280 to do a full bag from putter to woods.....you better be darn serious that everything is set.

Okay.....I might have broken my own personal record here. WITB updated about 4hours since the last time.

Added..

Never Compromise Exchange #4 putter.....got to love the weight kit...putter adjustable from 330-360grams.

and

Bobby Grace "Tour Only" Tour Prototype #33 of 350 made. :cheesy:

They are good...but the price is it's biggest downfall. Especially if you tend to change things up often. :cheesy:

If you consider it's about $280 to do a full bag from putter to woods.....you better be darn serious that everything is set.

In that case Reid, don't do it...unless you can get a discount on a gross!

Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud
 Click here to grab a new "circle" avatar

They are good...but the price is it's biggest downfall. Especially if you tend to change things up often. :D

In that case Reid, don't do it...unless you can get a discount on a gross!

No kidding.. :cheesy: ...that's why I've only ventured into the woods section of my bag with the Iomics. I'm afraid to even start with it on putters...but I might need to since the Never Compromise I just picked up has the Winn grip that I can't stand. :D

Okay.....I might have broken my own personal record here. WITB updated about 4hours since the last time.

Added..

Never Compromise Exchange #4 putter.....got to love the weight kit...putter adjustable from 330-360grams.

and

Bobby Grace "Tour Only" Tour Prototype #33 of 350 made. :D

You went ho'ing today? :cheesy: Nice looking NCE #4 :D

You know me...I ain't no ho like you and I don't overhaul my bag as they stay in at least a year. :D

You know me...I ain't no ho like you and I don't overhaul my bag as they stay in at least a year. :ok:

hey there, it still is alot for grips!!! :D you could buy a few more clubs with the money to regrip your bag! but i like em too, i want them for more than just my driver!!!

Bag pics updated........again. Hey..it's been 4 days..it was about time. :crazy:

Added....out went the TM TP 460...in goes the TM TP 425. I liked the 460 but found myself just having the urge to try the 425.

Also added Titleist Spin Milled Vokey with a Custom Grind. I've always liked Vokeys especially Tour Vokeys, but I always felt that there was something lacking in the Proto's and Tour Versions that I had. I needed to have a grind that was totally customized for me and made for my game and wedge play style. It began with a Spin Milled 58-12. A big hunk of wedge with more then enough metal to grind. The sole was channelled to give it bounce when I needed it and none when I didn't. The heel was ground down to allow me to open it all the way with ease. The toe was ground to balance it out. The entire topline was beveled to give it a thinner look from the top. Finished it up with some white and "'tiffany" blue paintfill to match the white Iomic grip I added. The end result was in my opinion a wedge that just looks spectacular. Almost too pretty to put in play. :D

Enjoy! :cheesy:

Bag pics updated........again. Hey..it's been 4 days..it was about time. :crazy:

Added....out went the TM TP 460...in goes the TM TP 425. I liked the 460 but found myself just having the urge to try the 425.

Also added Titleist Spin Milled Vokey with a Custom Grind. I've always liked Vokeys especially Tour Vokeys, but I always felt that there was something lacking in the Proto's and Tour Versions that I had. I needed to have a grind that was totally customized for me and made for my game and wedge play style. It began with a Spin Milled 58-12. A big hunk of wedge with more then enough metal to grind. The sole was channelled to give it bounce when I needed it and none when I didn't. The heel was ground down to allow me to open it all the way with ease. The toe was ground to balance it out. The entire topline was beveled to give it a thinner look from the top. Finished it up with some white and "'tiffany" blue paintfill to match the white Iomic grip I added. The end result was in my opinion a wedge that just looks spectacular. Almost too pretty to put in play. :D

Enjoy! :cheesy:

The SM turned out amazing Reid! There's just something special about having a wedge that was made especially for you. Makes you feel extremely confident when it's in your hands...at least that's my experience :cry:

The SM turned out amazing Reid! There's just something special about having a wedge that was made especially for you. Makes you feel extremely confident when it's in your hands...at least that's my experience :cheesy:

Uzi..exactly. I got my first round under my belt with it today. Simply amazing. I wanted to slap myself for not having this done ages ago. The grind along with the SM grooves had me making some shots that I'd never thought were possible before. Especially at that lousy course I played today. :crazy: It dropped, hopped and stopped when I needed it and out of the one trap I went in, it worked superbly. I'm totally pleased. :D

How is the X-UT performing for you? I had a couple of hits with it at the demo store and thought that they felt pretty good, but at more than twice the price of a Baffler (massive clearance sale), I pulled the trigger on the Baffler instead.

I'm also considering the USTFF shaft combined with one of those balance certified thingys with an Odyssey White Steel #5 head. Itchy bum, as one would say. Any recommendations?

How is the X-UT performing for you? I had a couple of hits with it at the demo store and thought that they felt pretty good, but at more than twice the price of a Baffler (massive clearance sale), I pulled the trigger on the Baffler instead.

I'm also considering the USTFF shaft combined with one of those balance certified thingys with an Odyssey White Steel #5 head. Itchy bum, as one would say. Any recommendations?

Evolve, the X-UT easily made me take out my older Tourstage F-UT which was also very good in it's own right. I've just found the X-UT to give me a more consistent trajectory on shots. The Tourstage Hybrids are the only ones I've ever had in my bag that weren't hook machines.

As for Odyssey's, I really don't have any recommendations regarding their putters as I've never had one stay in the bag for too long. I do like some of the new XG models they have though. The insert feels pretty solid and gives a good roll on the ball. I love the USTFF's and have added them to five of my putters already.

I've got a question for you Reid. Why do you list the putter in your signature? You've got a million squared nice putters to chose from, so if one misbehaves you just sit it in the corner to think about what it's done wrong. You then pick out an equally nice putter. Has this already happened to the NC? :D

I've got a question for you Reid. Why do you list the putter in your signature? You've got a million squared nice putters to chose from, so if one misbehaves you just sit it in the corner to think about what it's done wrong. You then pick out an equally nice putter. Has this already happened to the NC? :beach:

No.

I'm drooling over that NC Exchange, as well as your Spin Milled vokey, both are beautiful clubs. How does the grind affect the wedge?

I am lovin the Spin Milled's Reid, very very nice.

The grind on them looks like the grind on the X-Tour wedges, i had asked Joe about the possibility of doing the same grind on a SM's, how do you like it?

Which wedges are you using? I hope its the SM's.

Great additions as always!!!!!!!!

EHS...John, the spin milled 58 I added to the bag is still in there. At least till I get an Oil Can version made.

I'm really loving this grind as the limited edition Tourstage wedges I had, Maru and 2006 models both had very low bounce angles. I actually prefer a lower bounce because it works better for me on the grass but out of the traps, they aren't as playable. The SM 58-12 channel grind was actually designed so that I could have bounce when I needed it and yet still be able to hit it off of tight lies. The heel was taken down to allow me to really open it up and the toe was done to balance the grind out. So far it's been working incredibly well for me. Hence the ordering of a Oil Can 58 and 54 to add a grind too. With the custom grind and the spin milled grooves, it's a heck of a great addition to the bag.

• pitbull808 changed the title to PITBULL808 WITB