2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

PITBULL808 WITB

HI, Thanks for the :fool: , I just had to have a look at the bag WOW how do you keep your clubs in such great condition, Just one question how do you post your clubs on the site, i'd like to show my bag to all the fellow golfwrxers, any tips would be appreciated, and lastly have you had your JAT refinished , mine is showing signs of wear and i'd like to get it refinished, do you know anyone that does this, Thanks again and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI, Thanks for the :) , I just had to have a look at the bag WOW how do you keep your clubs in such great condition, Just one question how do you post your clubs on the site, i'd like to show my bag to all the fellow golfwrxers, any tips would be appreciated, and lastly have you had your JAT refinished , mine is showing signs of wear and i'd like to get it refinished, do you know anyone that does this, Thanks again and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Reid had his JAT refinished at SC Custom Shop. Here's the link to the site: SC Custom Shop His putter turned out so well, I went out and bought one from a member here.

HI, Thanks for the :) , I just had to have a look at the bag WOW how do you keep your clubs in such great condition, Just one question how do you post your clubs on the site, i'd like to show my bag to all the fellow golfwrxers, any tips would be appreciated, and lastly have you had your JAT refinished , mine is showing signs of wear and i'd like to get it refinished, do you know anyone that does this, Thanks again and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Reid had his JAT refinished at SC Custom Shop. Here's the link to the site: SC Custom Shop His putter turned out so well, I went out and bought one from a member here.

Russ is right...the JAT went to the Cameron Custom Shop.

As for how I keep them looking so good...I take pics when the clubs are new. Plus...I change often enough where they don't "age" very much. :cheesy: Make sure if you take pics, use the Macro setting on your camera. It's usually a little flower symbol. It makes your camera focus on the club and not the background.

As for posting....you can upload directly from your computer or you can use a photohosting site like photobucket.com. Photobucket is what I use to keep the club organized in their own folders.

Hi Reid,

I've noticed with interest that you've although changed drivers as we all do, that you've stuck with the Axiv shaft. I've a an Axiv V 7072 on the way that will be going into an R7 Quad TP. I'd be interested to hear any feedback you have on the Axis V shaft.

Happy hoing in the New Year. :)

Best regards

Richard.

PING LST 8.5' / Stretch 13.5' / G400 17'
Callaway Apex Pro 4 to PW, Mack Daddy Forged 50, 55, 60
Scotty X5, Vice Pro Plus in White

Hi Reid,

I've noticed with interest that you've although changed drivers as we all do, that you've stuck with the Axiv shaft. I've a an Axiv V 7072 on the way that will be going into an R7 Quad TP. I'd be interested to hear any feedback you have on the Axis V shaft.

Happy hoing in the New Year. :)

Best regards

Richard.

Richard,

As for my interest...it's eclectic and tempermental as it's ever been. The ViQ irons have been the only thing in the bag other then the wedges and the putter that's lasted more then a few months. The Nike's in my signature but the R7 just went back in the bag again today. Both are pretty much heading to the chopping block because there are a few drivers I have my eye on that are coming out in a few weeks. The only reason I got them to begin with were they were the last two drivers on the market that I hadn't tried for '06. The irons are probably on their way out as well since I've got my eye on a few other sets coming out in weeks too. I guess you could say the whole bag except the putter and wedges might be on their way out soon.

The Axiv V is a very good shaft that I had professionally fit for me here locally in Hawaii. I've been a total Fuji nut for years with a sprinkling of UST V2's but the Axiv V has me really liking it's feel at the moment. If it will be in the next driver.....that's about as good a question as what clubs will be in my bag in two months. :)

Where do u get all these putters from??

beautiful putters

Thank you. As for where I get them from...pretty much anywhere I see a putter I have a hard time walking away without picking up one or two or three or four. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Put the Nike Stuff up Reid. Which Axiv is in the Sumo2?

you should post some pics of your flamed nike wedges reid, i lost the pics, and love the look of them!

I'll get them up soon guys. Thanks for the interest. There will be another VERY interesting addition to my bag soon. If it lives up to what I've been told...it will be a "first seen anywhere " item. :cheesy: When I get it, I hope to update all the bag pics! ;)

• 1 month later...
sweet clubs! :friends: lets see some new pics! i cant beleive all the putters!

Thank you. I've attempted to update the bag pics a little since it's been about five months since I last did. At least to make them somewhat match my signature. I'm still looking for a new golf bag and set of irons for the 2007 year, so I'll update the "whole" bag pic later.

Old club put back in ...Tourstage FUT U3 with Fujikura 904HB. I've pulled it a few times to test out other hybrids but this one keeps making it's way back in. It's just so easy for me to hit and I love the 904HB shaft.

New Callaway Tour FT-5, 9.5* KWOK'ed with a Fujikura Z COM BW 75 shaft. Joe's done his usual fantastic job. My only complaint is I asked him to wrap the whole shaft in his "trademark" green tape but he failed to do it! :) The shaft was installed and shimmed to make it play 1* open. I've only had a chance to hit it a few times in the net but so far it seems pretty sweet. I can't wait to give it a full test on the course.

Also added a few putter pics. I found an old Cleveland blade that really feels great. I swear with all the new stuff in putters, these old blades still have tremendous feel. For a blade lover like me, it really was a great find and addition to the bag/collection. Also added a shaft to an old Walter Hagen head I've had laying around for a few years. I figured I'd put some "new" with the old and stuck in a UST FF shaft and White Iomic grip in it. The story I recieved when I was given the head was it was made by the same guys who made the 8802's in a limited run. The putter is super shiny with that chrome plating but feels like a dream I'll have to use my sunglasses to use it. :cheesy: Also two new putters added in the last few months. A G Field Leap face balanced mallet. I don't care too much for alignment putters but this one just felt too good not to buy. I've played it off and on when I feel like my alignment is going bad. At this time though I've cut it down to 31" and my girlfriend is using it. The other putter I just picked up is a Hiro Matsumoto MZ-22, milled putter, copper insert and face balanced. Really a great feeling putter and another fine piece out of Japan. Finally, I added a group photo of a couple of other putters I had laying around. One day I'll get them all together for a family pic but for today, this one shall suffice. ;)

Hope you like the new additions! :cheesy:

Reid when I grow up/ get a real job im going to have a putter graveyard just like you :cheesy: I like the fact that you could round up a few spares for our viewing pleasure...but i have just one question. Where are all the TP Mills :friends:

Shoot me some feedback when you get a chance to hit the FT5...im intrerested but man that new Cobra driver has got me jonsing to try it out to. Let the 2007 hoeing begin

Cheers

Scott

Cobra F9 Speedback 7.0 Graphite Design Tour Ad GP 7x
Callaway Rogue SUB ZERO 13.5 HZRDUS Yellow 83x
Srixon U85 18 & 22  Steelfiber 110 X-cw 
Srixon 585  5/6 Steelfiber 110 X-cw
Srixon 785 7/8/9 Steelfiber 110 X-cw
 Cleveland 46,52 58 RTX3 Steelfiber 125 X-cw
Odyssey Mc2 Oworks
Srixon Zstar gloves, and Zstar XV Ball

Reid when I grow up/ get a real job im going to have a putter graveyard just like you ;) I like the fact that you could round up a few spares for our viewing pleasure...but i have just one question. Where are all the TP Mills :cheesy:

Shoot me some feedback when you get a chance to hit the FT5...im intrerested but man that new Cobra driver has got me jonsing to try it out to. Let the 2007 hoeing begin

Cheers

Scott

Thanks Scott. There are actually a couple of TP Mils in that photo and in my collection. They're great putters...just that none have ever became a gamer for me. I've also leaned more to the harder to get putters. Sort of why I've strayed from Camerons in the past years.

Hey, you better put up pics of that putter I just gave you this afternoon. I already see it's already on your "signature".

Thanks for letting me use your address to get my putter. :cheesy: It's been a day...the signature and WITB is new again. Added to the first page my new Tour Rife Cayman. It putts like a dream! :friends: Check out the putter forum for a ton of other pics I took of it today. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Bag pics updated and for once..they match my signature. :russian_roulette:

New in the bag...X Drive 3 wood. It's got a stock Graphite Design shaft that will be getting pulled as soon as I can figure out what to throw in there.

I also put up a picture of my Seemore FGP since it's been getting a lot of attention with Zach Johnson's win.

Aloha! :(

Bag pics updated and for once..they match my signature. :russian_roulette:

New in the bag...X Drive 3 wood. It's got a stock Graphite Design shaft that will be getting pulled as soon as I can figure out what to throw in there.

I also put up a picture of my Seemore FGP since it's been getting a lot of attention with Zach Johnson's win.

Aloha! :(

Please tell me about your experience with the Tourstage X-driver 3 wood - how come you selected that - did you want precision in your 3 wood and not forgiveness ? Is it deepfaced or midfaced ? How come you didn't also get the Tourstage X-Drivce 460 driver ? Have you tried the Epon 460 driver, how will you compare the Epon to the FT5 Tour driver and (if you hit it) the Tourstage X-Driver 460 ??

Great bag setup BTW :clapping:

Please tell me about your experience with the Tourstage X-driver 3 wood - how come you selected that - did you want precision in your 3 wood and not forgiveness ? Is it deepfaced or midfaced ? How come you didn't also get the Tourstage X-Drivce 460 driver ? Have you tried the Epon 460 driver, how will you compare the Epon to the FT5 Tour driver and (if you hit it) the Tourstage X-Driver 460 ??

Great bag setup BTW :(

Claus....I only picked up the X Drive 3 Wood two days ago and managed a range session today with it. It was a typical honeymoon session. I really hit the heck out of it even if the shafts too soft and too light for me. Still though I really loved what I was seeing. The feel on the head at impact was fantastic as well as the solid sound. I'll definitely need a heavier and stiffer shaft though to get the ball flight a little lower and more penetrating. Yardage was great. Almost too good because it was landing in my driver range. I buy 3 woods and clubs in general because I like the look of them. It being a Tourstage was a plus. I don't necessarily look for forgiveness in a 3 wood because I really don't need much. The X Drive replaced a Titleist 906 I had for a week. The Titleist was a good head, and I hit it well. It just didn't seem to have much "pop" when I hit the ball. Probably a result of the stock Aldila NV in it but I decided to skip the shaft change and pick up the X Drive which I had been looking at the shop originally before buying the 906. The X Drive head is in my opinion slightly less then midsize. Probably similar in face depth to the 906 but the total head size looks smaller.

I had the 405 and 430 X Drive drivers which I liked but sold in anticipation of the 460's that were coming out. The only reason' I haven't picked up the 460 yet is because I've hit the ON OFF 390 and 460 and I can't decide between the two brands. As for the Epon...comparing it to the FT-5 is apples and oranges. Total different feel in the heads due to the composite nature of the FT-5. The FT-5 is in the bag really only becaue I liked the way Tadd Fujikawa was killing his at the Sony and I had to try one. I can tell you that although it's been working pretty darn good especially since I put the Fuji BW-75 in it this driver will probably not be there in a month. It will get replaced by the TS or ON OFF. It won't get replaced by the Epon because I don't care for the looks of the head.

To put it simply about why my bag set up changes is that I like to try new stuff. There's nothing scientific about it. In American brands I like Titleist. In Japanese I'm heavily partial to Tourstage and Mizuno. Thanks for looking and I hope that answers your questions. :russian_roulette:

Great bag setup BTW :good:

Claus....I only picked up the X Drive 3 Wood two days ago and managed a range session today with it. It was a typical honeymoon session. I really hit the heck out of it even if the shafts too soft and too light for me. Still though I really loved what I was seeing. The feel on the head at impact was fantastic as well as the solid sound. I'll definitely need a heavier and stiffer shaft though to get the ball flight a little lower and more penetrating. Yardage was great. Almost too good because it was landing in my driver range. I buy 3 woods and clubs in general because I like the look of them. It being a Tourstage was a plus. I don't necessarily look for forgiveness in a 3 wood because I really don't need much. The X Drive replaced a Titleist 906 I had for a week. The Titleist was a good head, and I hit it well. It just didn't seem to have much "pop" when I hit the ball. Probably a result of the stock Aldila NV in it but I decided to skip the shaft change and pick up the X Drive which I had been looking at the shop originally before buying the 906. The X Drive head is in my opinion slightly less then midsize. Probably similar in face depth to the 906 but the total head size looks smaller.

I had the 405 and 430 X Drive drivers which I liked but sold in anticipation of the 460's that were coming out. The only reason' I haven't picked up the 460 yet is because I've hit the ON OFF 390 and 460 and I can't decide between the two brands. As for the Epon...comparing it to the FT-5 is apples and oranges. Total different feel in the heads due to the composite nature of the FT-5. The FT-5 is in the bag really only becaue I liked the way Tadd Fujikawa was killing his at the Sony and I had to try one. I can tell you that although it's been working pretty darn good especially since I put the Fuji BW-75 in it this driver will probably not be there in a month. It will get replaced by the TS or ON OFF. It won't get replaced by the Epon because I don't care for the looks of the head.

To put it simply about why my bag set up changes is that I like to try new stuff. There's nothing scientific about it. In American brands I like Titleist. In Japanese I'm heavily partial to Tourstage and Mizuno. Thanks for looking and I hope that answers your questions. :russian_roulette:

It sure did answer a whole lot - but I still have some questions for you:

1. I also dislike the headshape of the Epon driver, but if Epon would release a driver with a head design like the 2007 newly released Epon 3 wood, then I would be all over the Epon 460 driver. As of now, I'm in love woth the way the Tourstage X-drive 460 driver head looks and therefore also automatically loves the look of your Tourstage 3 wood (same head design). I already own the Titleist 906F2 3 wood and the TM R7 Ti Tp 3 wood. Consider getting the same Tourstage 3 wood as you have for my upcoming JDM bag, but not sure what shafts to oder the X-drive 3 wood and driver with :( :clapping:

I can't test them, no one has Tourstage in all of Europe - so I have to buy based on my intuition and hope I pick the correct shaft. The thing that I don't like about the JDM stuff on Chris TSG's website is the fact that all the equipment seems to be set up for the asian guys. Me being circa the size of Ernie Els don't need short shaft with the softness of a wet noodle......and I also think a lot of the gear lie wise is setup for much smaller guys (I'm 6' 4", not fat like Ernie, not slim like Karlson - in between them) in the JDM market. Therefore I'm kind of hesitant because I can't test the equipment. it also seems the Epon driver is set up for guys who need explosion of the tee and a very hot face. I need precision off the tee and will create my own explosion off the tee with my big body and arms :ok: So I think a lot of the JDM gear is not set up and made for a guy like me. But Tourstage gear is for the pro's - though I'm far from being a pro, the asian pro's probably have more the same needs as I do, compared to an average sized asian golf guy.

Can you follow me so far :friends:

I'm like you. Even though I probably would benefit form hitting shovels for irons, my golf gear simply HAS to look good before I can trust it and will feel comfortable using it.

Therefore I play with Miura irons, because I like the way they feel (spin welded hosels or not) and I like the way they perform and I like the design of the heads.

Even with a 2.2 handicap, I need forgiveness - but first of all I need good looking golf equipment and Tourstage X-driver 460 and X-drive 3 wood looks great. Have you tried the Sonartec GS Tour woods ? I know they look like Royal Collection (have had the discussion with Erik from Sonartec in here) but if they perform and it's the same dated but still great clubhead, I will consider getting it and at least try it out.

Which driver besides the X-drive 460 have you set your eyes on ?

So I think a lot of the JDM gear is not set up and made for a guy like me. But Tourstage gear is for the pro's - though I'm far from being a pro, the asian pro's probably have more the same needs as I do, compared to an average sized asian golf guy.

Personally for me, there's not a club made out of the box that I don't tweak. I'm not a prototypical or average size Asian guy at 6'2'/235lbs. I get all my clubs fit to me no matter how they arrive. May it be a shaft change or a grip change, they all get tweeked.

Can you follow me so far :russian_roulette:

I'm like you. Even though I probably would benefit form hitting shovels for irons, my golf gear simply HAS to look good before I can trust it and will feel comfortable using it.

Therefore I play with Miura irons, because I like the way they feel (spin welded hosels or not) and I like the way they perform and I like the design of the heads.

Don't get me wrong. I don't play a club simply because it looks cool. I'll play a club if it looks weird and gets my ball in the hole. One of the reason't I wrote a review on the original Hi Bore last year. I've also gone through a ton of Callaway irons in the past as well. Though I do like the traditional looks of Tourstage woods. Dare I say..."Titleist like" even though Titleist seems to have strayed from their origins with the D1 and D2.

Even with a 2.2 handicap, I need forgiveness - but first of all I need good looking golf equipment and Tourstage X-driver 460 and X-drive 3 wood looks great. Have you tried the Sonartec GS Tour woods ? I know they look like Royal Collection (have had the discussion with Erik from Sonartec in here) but if they perform and it's the same dated but still great clubhead, I will consider getting it and at least try it out.

I haven't had the urge to try a Sonartec wood. I usually go through a series of clubs when I'm flipping through them. I usually start off with TS and head through many other brands before getting back to Tourstage. Between the X Drive 3 wood I have now, there were probably eight other 3 woods that I went through before last having the old Tourstage X-ST 3 wood in there.

Which driver besides the X-drive 460 have you set your eyes on ?

Too many to list. I've been eyeing the D1 and D2 as well as the Hi Bore XL since seeing them at the Sony. Like I said earlier, the ON OFF is very hot and very traditional looking. The S Yard 460 is also very nice looking and I've heard great things about it.

Well...it's been two whole days. After all the talk about drivers (above)...I couldn't help myself. The Tourstage X Drive 460 added to the bag. Also added since I was at the store...a set of Tourstage X Blade CB 2's.

There's nothing wrong with the FT-5 other then I wanted to try the X Drive 460 too. The X Blade CB 2's have been on my "want list" ever since I purchased my Viq's last year. The Viq's have been in the bag over a year and have been the only iron set to last that long in ages. I just couldn't get rid of the "want" factor and on a whim..picked up the CB 2's.

I've got a tee time at 7am tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have fun testing the new stuff out. :drinks:

Well...it's been two whole days. After all the talk about drivers (above)...I couldn't help myself. The Tourstage X Drive 460 added to the bag. Also added since I was at the store...a set of Tourstage X Blade CB 2's.

There's nothing wrong with the FT-5 other then I wanted to try the X Drive 460 too. The X Blade CB 2's have been on my "want list" ever since I purchased my Viq's last year. The Viq's have been in the bag over a year and have been the only iron set to last that long in ages. I just couldn't get rid of the "want" factor and on a whim..picked up the CB 2's.

I've got a tee time at 7am tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have fun testing the new stuff out. :D

Looking forward to the test results - FT-5 VS X-Drive 460, Alien VS Predator :drinks:

• 1 month later...

Well it's been little over a month since my last set up. Some may have noticed my "Under Construction" signature. There's been a lot of changes in my bag. For those who know me, really surprising too in my choices. So here's a little background on my why the change.

I had been wanting to try a set of Srixons since I was at the 07 Sony. While speaking to one of the Tour Reps, he mentioned to me that the softest forging's he had tried were Srixon's. Since he wasn't with Srixon, my ears were very largely open. He told me that while sitting in the Srixon Tour Van, he had watched one of the club techs put together a set of Srixons and had just begun stamping the players initials on the back of the clubs. After he finished stamping, he flipped them over and to his shock, there were "bumps" on the face of the club from where he had stamped them on the back. Needless to say, he had to build a whole new set and skipped the stampings. My friend "beruo" was also very instrumental in the change in clubs. After he told me how well he liked them in chat one evening, my interest had really grown from want to need. The final reason I HAD to buy a set was I couldn't stop staring at the White Marvin the Shark bag. Since I'm a club matching bag nerd, if I was going to buy the bag, I had to buy the irons. So, I'm now getting my Sriks-On!

I ordered a set of Srixon's and as soon as they arrived I had some Tour Concept X1 shafts installed. I've had one round and one range session with them so far. I did notice that they digged a tad bit more then I have found with other irons. Many mention the sole looking "diggish". It is a whole lot wider then anything I've played since my Callaway X-12 day's. At the moment, I don't seem to be having much of a problem with them digging because I'm more of a sweeper. BUT, when I do try to bear down and knock it down, I noticed my divots were a bit more healthier then usual. The topline looks great and the offset seems just right for my eye. The feel is also surprisingly good. The reason I say surprising is that I've been pretty used to the feel of Tourstage and Mizuno which I've played for the last 2.5 years. The feel is probably right there in between Mizuno's and Tourstage. I've always felt that TS's were just a tad bit softer then Mizuno's. The Tour Concept shafts have been just delightful. I had been playing with the NSPRO's for the last year and a half but while testing the Mizuno MP-67's with DG X100, I felt the feel that I had missed in the last years. I also seemed to get a trajectory I desired that was missing in my NSPRO's. I've been hitting high and penetrating shots that went further then what I was getting with my NSPRO's. The long irons feel like they have a bit more kick then the short irons. The TC's are supposed to help the player elevate the long irons and I've found exactly that. I had been searching for an iron shaft that will give me the shot's that I see the Pro's hitting and I think I've found it. This has really pleased me because after trying out practically every other shaft other then Black Golds, I was getting tired of spending a fortune just to be dissappointed.

Finally I know the question that is going to be asked.."How long will they stay in the bag?" I can answer that now. As soon as I can get my hands on some Srixon I-701's..these will be gone. BUT they will definitely have Tour Concept Shafts installed.

Also added is the Taylor Made TP Burner driver. After hitting my buddy Sean/808golfers Burner several times. I kept noticing that no matter what driver I was using, I kept hitting his Buner farther. I had to buy one for myself and so far it's been working great. Cobra Speed LD F/ST also added in the bag. I really suck with fairway woods and figured I'd try something that I recommend to many other guys. The Cobra has been pretty darn easy to hit and very workable. It has a deeper face then what I'm used to but I can live with that as long as it keeps hitting straight bombs.

Also added to the pics are a couple of blade putters I just picked up. The Teardrop and Walter Hagen by Crenshaw. I just can't pass up a nice looking blade when I see it. They have always been my favorite putter head style. The Teardrop has a nice 340gram head. The Hagen, just typical clean looks that you only find in 20 year old putters. The original leather grip is really skinny but just the nostalgia I like in my putters.

My new Fujikura stand bag also arrived and pics have been included. It's a reallly nice looking and well made bag.

Finally some great GolfWRX covers given to me by two great friends, Gxgolfer and Hipcheck were added to my bag. I just love the embroidery.

I hope you guys enjoy the new pics! :partytime2:

Also added is the Taylor Made TP Burner. After hitting my buddy Sean/808golfers Burner several times. I kept noticing that no matter what driver I was using, I kept hitting his Buner farther. I had to buy one for myself and so far it's been working great.

What shaft flex have you in the TM Burner TP?

X?

No X was available at the store so I picked up the Stiff. I'm currently working with Joe Kwok on figuring out an X shaft to stick in. :partytime2:

That is a sweet looking set up my friend :partytime2: Outside of my biased opinions I love that Teardrop putter as well, that thing is sweeeet!!

Driver: ZX5 MKII 8.5 LS w/TOUR AD VF-6x
Fairway: Srixon ZX MKII 13.5* w/ GD TOUR AD M9003
Hybrid: Srixon ZX MKII 16* w/ Nippon GOST

Utility: Srixon ZX MKII 20* w/Nippon GOST
Irons: SRIXON ZX5 LIMITED EDITION BLACK w/Private Reserve Steelfiber 110
Wedges: RTX6 52* and 56*
Putter: Frontline Elite RHO

Ball: Z-Star XV Divide

All with Bad@$$ headcovers

reid you must be playing well cause that bag has got your clubs scared to death :huh:

those 506 irons are silly easy to hit. i really like the new set up. We are probably coming your way next june :cheesy: so you let me know where we are going to tee it up.

Cheers

Scott

Thanks Scott..you know I really should "blame" you for much of the changes...along with easyyy, and JHR. If not for me seeing the Marvin bag, I think I could have restrained my buying urges! ;) And if you land on this rock..for sure..we'll tee it up. But I want a stroke a hole! Anyone who plays Augusta needs to give me that! :D

That is a sweet looking set up my friend ;) Outside of my biased opinions I love that Teardrop putter as well, that thing is sweeeet!!

Thanks Dan...I should mention you to "blame" too. :partytime2: Like my Cayman putter gets people wanting to buy...you showing Marvin around the forum had my ho itch flaring! :clapping:

I really like the new line up Reid, someone in some golf store in Hawaii loves when they see you walking through the parking lot,

" sweet , here comes Reid, what do you think he will buy today? I bet he changes out his whole bag again today!"

Great stuff my friend, keep it going!

Thanks John. I still remember the day you posted pics of your friends bag. I had started a terrible urge to go Srixon! So far though nothings been terrible. I've really enjoyed hitting them. :yahoo:

As for the shops...nah...they don't even bother waiting for me to walk in...most of them have my cell phone number and just call me to tell me about the new things that have arrived! :pardon:

• pitbull808 changed the title to PITBULL808 WITB