2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Mizuno wait time?

Hardline

On 5/17/2022 at 2:31 PM, BostonWRX said:

Is a custom fli hi as long as a set of irons? 

I ordered a 4 iron fli hi with the tensei pro white on 3/29.  I will update when it ships, still no word yet but I assume it should be soon.

Ping G430 LST 10.5* - Fuji Ventus Blue VeloCore+ 6X

Taylormade BRNR Mini 13.5* - Fuji Ventus Blue VeloCore+ 7X

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke 💎💎💎 20* - PX Denali Blue 80TX

Ping G425 Max 23.5* - UST Attas T2 8X

Titleist TSR1 26* - Fuji Atmos Blue TS 8X

Srixon ZX7 6-9 - DG X100

Titleist SM9 46F & 50F - DG X100

Titleist SM9 55S & 60T - DG X7 "Spinners"

L.A.B. DF3 - TPT - Press II 3* Smooth / L.A.B. Link.1 - TPT - SS XL Tour 2.0

Srixon Z-Star 💎

Called Mizuno today to check on my set of 223s with Project X LS ordered on 4/7.  Was told they are set to be built next week, and should ship out the following week.  Ryan from Mizuno stated that most sets are still in the 7-9 week range from dates orders are placed depending on set make up.

In The Bag:

Epic Sub Zero 65 Gram Fujikura Pro
Epic Sub Zero 80 Gram Aldila rogue
816 H1 21 degree Motore Speeder 8.8
716 AP 2 4-PW TT DG AMT S400
SM6 50, 54, 58 Wedges
Bettinardi Inovai 3.0

22 hours ago, tedp said:

There’s a gentleman that finally got his 3 wedges and they were as follows the 49 came in at 54 and 3 degrees flat, the 54 came in at 60 and the 60 came in at 62….

A little concerned when my set comes in..

That's not even close. How does that egregious of an error happen?

12.0 @ 11.25 Titleist 915D2 | Diamana M+ 50
16.5 @ 17.25 Titleist TSI2 | HZRDUS Smoke Black 60

23.0 @ 22.25 Titleist TSI1 | HZRDUS Smoke Black 60
7H 29.0 @ 28.0 Titleist TSI1 | HZRDUS Smoke Black 80HYB
6-P Titleist T100 | Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue AM2
50.12F, 54.12D, 58.10S, 62.08M Titleist Vokey SM8 | Nippon 850GH
Scotty Cameron SS Newport 1.5
Taylormade TP5

Well, I don't know if stumbling across this thread was a good thing. I ordered on 2/18 and still haven't received.

My fitter hasn't been great in the CS department so I'm going to call Mizuno tomorro when they open to see if I can get an update. I tried to e-mail them a few weeks ago but said they couldn't give information out without and order number and my fitter said his shop doesn't give those out. 🙄

20 hours ago, HozelRocketer said:

Well, I don't know if stumbling across this thread was a good thing. I ordered on 2/18 and still haven't received.

My fitter hasn't been great in the CS department so I'm going to call Mizuno tomorro when they open to see if I can get an update. I tried to e-mail them a few weeks ago but said they couldn't give information out without and order number and my fitter said his shop doesn't give those out. 🙄

I was able to give the shipping address to Mizuno and they were able to look up the order that way. 

Good luck!

2 hours ago, WiscoBoy said:

Delivered today(5/20)!!! Ordered a 4-GW of Mizuno 225 with the Blackout LZ 5.5 Shaft on 3/21. Just a day short of 2 Months. 

Called this morning on my 3/24 order.. Same shaft on combo 225/223 set.   They shipped out yesterday and of course I'm leaving town for a few days.  Will be one day short of 2 months as well.   

G430 MAX Alta

G425 MAX FW/Hy Alta

ZX5 mk ii KBS Tour Lite

S159 54S/58H KBS Tour

Mizuno MCraft VI

Isn’t it the worst when something ships just before the weekend

• Like 1

Driver: Titleist TSR3 10| Tensei 1K Black 75 X

3 Wood: Titleist TSi3 150 | Tensei 1K Black 75 X

2 Iron: TaylorMade P790 UDI 170 | HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 90 S

4-PW: Mizuno Pro 225 | Project X 6.0 120g

500: Titleist Vokey SM9 50.08 F-Grind | DG S200 Wedge

540: Mizuno T22 Copper 54.12 S-Grind | DG TI S400

600: Mizuno T22 Copper 60.10 C-Grind | DG TI S400

Putter: Scotty Cameron 2020 Special Select Newport 2.0 35"

On 5/20/2022 at 12:50 PM, Ybridge740 said:

I was able to give the shipping address to Mizuno and they were able to look up the order that way. 

Good luck!

I called Mizuno and they said orders for that fitter had been filled through the middle of March. I asked the fitter about it and he gave a generic excuse on why it's still pending.

I ended up cancelling my order with him and I'm going to take it to my club where customer service is a thing.

On 5/19/2022 at 4:18 PM, djmohab2 said:

That's not even close. How does that egregious of an error happen?

This I don't understand either. Lol.

Driver -  Callaway GBB Epic 9.5° -- Aldila ROGUE M.A.X. 75 X

3W - Callaway Rogue ST LS 15°-- Mitsubishi AV Tensei White 75 X

3H - Callaway Apex Hybrid 20°  -- Fujikura Speeder 865 X

Irons -  Mizuno Pro 225's 4-7 / 221's 8-PW -- Nippon Modus 120 X

Wedges - Mizuno T22 Copper Wedges - 50° (S Grind), 54° (S Grind), 58° (D Grind) -- Nippon Modus 120 X

Putter - Odyssey #7 Black Series

On 5/22/2022 at 9:02 AM, HozelRocketer said:

I called Mizuno and they said orders for that fitter had been filled through the middle of March. I asked the fitter about it and he gave a generic excuse on why it's still pending.

I ended up cancelling my order with him and I'm going to take it to my club where customer service is a thing.

So you cancelled an existing order to go to the back of the line? I mean I completely get the frustration because my business is dealing with awful supply chain issues.

Edited by hammergolf
  • Like 1

TaylorMade Sim Max 9* @ 7* Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg
Ping G425 3wd @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg 
Ping G425 7wd @ -1 Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6 Reg
Ping G425 22 hybrid @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 6 reg
PXG Gen 4 0311XP 6-GW Fujikura Axiom 75 R2 

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50*, 56*, 60* DG Spinner Stiff stepped soft
Evnroll ER7  33” Rosemark grip

My order from 3/4/22 came in on 5/5.  I ordered 4-PW in the 223, as well as 51, 55, 59 in the denim copper wedges.  All specs were standard loft and 1.5 flat, and they came in dead on as ordered.  A couple of the grips were a little crooked, but the worst issue was in my wedges.  I ordered the 51 with a X100, just like the rest of the irons, but the 55 and 59 were ordered with the stock s400.  All wedges showed up with x100's.  It took so long to get them that I didn't want to bother sending them back, so I played them as is.  The wedges were consistently showing impact marks dangerously close to the hosel, and a couple of those dreaded impacts on the hosel, which isn't a shot I typically struggle with at all.   My ballstriking is the strength of my game for sure, and I immediately started hitting the center of the face on the irons, but didn't experience the same with the wedges.  I thought it might be the lie angles, as they appeared to be upright, but the lie angles were dead on as ordered.  I checked the swingweight....D0.  That's awfully light for wedges, particularly when the SW of the 8-PW is D2-3.  I didn't think the SW being off could cause the impact deviation I was seeing, so I stuck my MG3 wedges back in the bag, and that impact point immediately shifted back to the center of the face.  I threw some lead tape on the T22's, and the impact moved to the center of the face after that, so crisis has been averted, but it's hard to believe how light these wedges came in, and the swingweight and incorrect shafts were huge disappointments given the wait times.  

• Like 3

PING G430 LST 9*, Ventus Black TR 7X
PING G425 14.5*, Ventus Blue 8X
PING iCrossover 18*, Ping Tour 85X
PING i230 4-PW, Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X7
Ping Glide 2.0 50, 54, 60
Ping PLD

4 hours ago, MR2Tyler said:

I just called about my 4/2 921 forged order. Mizuno said it should go into production Thursday and ship early next week. Wooo!

Dang, I ordered mine on 4/1 and was hoping to get them before the long weekend. 

I left a VM at Mizuno today but no return call yet. I’ll check with them tomorrow. 

[size=2]Taylormade M2 9.5* (‘17) - Alda Rogue Black 95MSI 70g-X
Taylormade V-Steel 15* - Aldila NV Proto 75g-X
Adams Idea Pro A12 Proto 20* - UST Mamiya TSPX 85g-X
Srixon Z765 4i-9i - Nippon Modus 3 120x
Vokey 46.08 : 52.08 : 56.10 Spin Milled : 60.04
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 - 35.75"[/size]

2 hours ago, JARNO said:

Dang, I ordered mine on 4/1 and was hoping to get them before the long weekend. 

I left a VM at Mizuno today but no return call yet. I’ll check with them tomorrow. 

I also ordered on 4/1 921F Modus 115X. Spoke to someone week before last and was told 1-2 weeks so hoping they ship this week. If you back please let us know what they say.

Just now, CHD09 said:

I also ordered on 4/1 921F Modus 115X. Spoke to someone week before last and was told 1-2 weeks so hoping they ship this week. If you back please let us know what they say.

I’ll reach out to them tomorrow and keep you posted. 

[size=2]Taylormade M2 9.5* (‘17) - Alda Rogue Black 95MSI 70g-X
Taylormade V-Steel 15* - Aldila NV Proto 75g-X
Adams Idea Pro A12 Proto 20* - UST Mamiya TSPX 85g-X
Srixon Z765 4i-9i - Nippon Modus 3 120x
Vokey 46.08 : 52.08 : 56.10 Spin Milled : 60.04
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 - 35.75"[/size]

I brought up the issue of the T22 wedges being way off.  The good news, they could  easily be bent 6 degrees, going 2 degrees at time, with no stress marks.

I called customer service about this issue in an attempt to make sure my irons were checked.  His response all clubs are to be checked prior to leaving factory.  We’ll see:)

23 hours ago, cooperk25 said:

Anybody with standard loft/lies have issues with consistency or does this primarily just affect those getting adjustments?

Good question. Ive only seen one other person in this thread with a standard loft / lies with an issue but maybe that was a fluke thing. 

20 hours ago, bradkv said:

My order from 3/4/22 came in on 5/5.  I ordered 4-PW in the 223, as well as 51, 55, 59 in the denim copper wedges.  All specs were standard loft and 1.5 flat, and they came in dead on as ordered.  A couple of the grips were a little crooked, but the worst issue was in my wedges.  I ordered the 51 with a X100, just like the rest of the irons, but the 55 and 59 were ordered with the stock s400.  All wedges showed up with x100's.  It took so long to get them that I didn't want to bother sending them back, so I played them as is.  The wedges were consistently showing impact marks dangerously close to the hosel, and a couple of those dreaded impacts on the hosel, which isn't a shot I typically struggle with at all.   My ballstriking is the strength of my game for sure, and I immediately started hitting the center of the face on the irons, but didn't experience the same with the wedges.  I thought it might be the lie angles, as they appeared to be upright, but the lie angles were dead on as ordered.  I checked the swingweight....D0.  That's awfully light for wedges, particularly when the SW of the 8-PW is D2-3.  I didn't think the SW being off could cause the impact deviation I was seeing, so I stuck my MG3 wedges back in the bag, and that impact point immediately shifted back to the center of the face.  I threw some lead tape on the T22's, and the impact moved to the center of the face after that, so crisis has been averted, but it's hard to believe how light these wedges came in, and the swingweight and incorrect shafts were huge disappointments given the wait times.  

Why put D0 in the swingweight that makes no sense at all.   Kind of concerning again given the wait times.  I would of had Mizuno send you new ones immediately all with the correct loft and lies and swingweight adjustments.  Idc how long I would have to wait, when you are spending this amount of money into new clubs, the company should stand to that.  I have 3 t22's coming in my order as well, coming out of vokey sm4's so ill reply back and let you know when i get mine in a month.

6 hours ago, tedp said:

I brought up the issue of the T22 wedges being way off.  The good news, they could  easily be bent 6 degrees, going 2 degrees at time, with no stress marks.

I called customer service about this issue in an attempt to make sure my irons were checked.  His response all clubs are to be checked prior to leaving factory.  We’ll see:)

If they are checked before they are shipped, they should probably get a new person checking the orders going out the door. Lately its seems like a disaster.

• Like 1

Wedges - Mizuno T22 Copper Wedges - 50° (S Grind), 54° (S Grind), 58° (D Grind) -- Nippon Modus 120 X

So not to beat a dead horse here.  However, should Mizuno be aware of this chat? lol. They see how many people are complaining about the wait times, order mishaps, meanwhile we can go out and get brand new Callaway Apex MB's or Forged clubs delivered in 2 weeks time.  Same with TM / Srixon, all significantly less wait times than mizuno at the moment.

Grips / Shafts / Heads all being delivered all different times.  Just a crazy scenario.

22 minutes ago, Nick M said:

So not to beat a dead horse here.  However, should Mizuno be aware of this chat? lol. They see how many people are complaining about the wait times, order mishaps, meanwhile we can go out and get brand new Callaway Apex MB's or Forged clubs delivered in 2 weeks time.  Same with TM / Srixon, all significantly less wait times than mizuno at the moment.

Grips / Shafts / Heads all being delivered all different times.  Just a crazy scenario.

Maybe not totally accurate.  My Srixon ZX7s arrived last Thursday, 1 days short of 8 weeks exactly.

35 minutes ago, Nick M said:

Could be worse, ordered Vokey SM9 50, 54, 58 with Project X 6.0 the same day I ordered my MP 223 with Project X LS 6.5.  Should be getting the MPs by 6/8, and was quoted 6/22 for the Vokeys.  Both sets were ordered 4/7.

Edited by Soxfan21

In The Bag:

Epic Sub Zero 65 Gram Fujikura Pro
Epic Sub Zero 80 Gram Aldila rogue
816 H1 21 degree Motore Speeder 8.8
716 AP 2 4-PW TT DG AMT S400
SM6 50, 54, 58 Wedges
Bettinardi Inovai 3.0