Nike air zoom victory tour 3

Any feedback on these for fit and comfort?  I walk most my rounds and heel blisters can be sensitive for me.  Hoping these are improved over last model

TM Stealth 9 degrees, Ventus Blue TR 6x

TM Stealth plus 3 wood 15 degrees, Ventus Blue TR 6x

TM Sim2 TI 5 wood, 18 degrees 

Callaway UW '21, 21 degrees

TM P7MC 2023, 4-pw, fujikura axiom 125x

Srixon RTX 6 - 52,56,60 

Odyssey White Hot OG 1 Wide, KBS graphite putter shaft

On 5/7/2023 at 12:40 AM, JLP_GOLF said:

Any feedback on these for fit and comfort?  I walk most my rounds and heel blisters can be sensitive for me.  Hoping these are improved over last model

Just got a pair of the VT3.  Fit and comfort are very close to the VT2 in the same size, though my heels seem more "locked in" with the VT3.  It seems like Nike has improved the heel design, though time will tell as I wear them more.  I loved the VT2, but the upper heel liner on all of them just disintegrated and exposed the rubber underneath.  Nike did replace/refund all of them.

Titleist TSR2 11*, Oban Devotion 6S

Titleist TSR2 16.5*, GD Tour AD BB 7S

Titleist TSR2 21*, Fujikura Speeder Pro TS 84

Titleist TS2 25*, GD Tour AD HY 95S
Titleist T100S, 6-GW, Recoil 110 F4

Miura 52.06, 56.10, 60.09, Recoil Proto 125 F4

Ping PLD Custom Anser 4, 34"/355g

great thank you for sharing?  what was your size in these?  I am usually an 11 in nike golf (tw zoom 20s) ... wondering if 11 would be good here, most likely.  are they wide or on narrow side?

Srixon RTX 6 - 52,56,60 

42 minutes ago, JLP_GOLF said:

great thank you for sharing?  what was your size in these?  I am usually an 11 in nike golf (tw zoom 20s) ... wondering if 11 would be good here, most likely.  are they wide or on narrow side?

13.  I don't find them either wide or narrow.  They do have a decent amount of room in the toe box.

On 5/8/2023 at 11:38 AM, dwboston said:

13.  I don't find them either wide or narrow.  They do have a decent amount of room in the toe box.

Super helpful … sorry to bother but how do these compare to zg23 (saw in another thread you had them) and which would be better for walking?

Srixon RTX 6 - 52,56,60 

10 hours ago, JLP_GOLF said:

Super helpful … sorry to bother but how do these compare to zg23 (saw in another thread you had them) and which would be better for walking?

I haven't worn either out on the course yet  - it's been pretty wet around here and I wanted to let the course dry up before wearing the new shoes outside.  Just from wearing them around the house, the toe box of the VT3 is a little wider than the ZG23 and the ZG23 might be marginally lighter in weight than the VT3.  Either would be fine for walking from past experience with the VT2 and ZG21.

Ok good to know might buy zoom victory tour 3…. Walked my first round with zg23 and it was absolutely delightful.  Feet felt great after, couldn’t even nit pick a slight negative 

Srixon RTX 6 - 52,56,60 

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2023 at 2:54 PM, dwboston said:

I haven't worn either out on the course yet  - it's been pretty wet around here and I wanted to let the course dry up before wearing the new shoes outside.  Just from wearing them around the house, the toe box of the VT3 is a little wider than the ZG23 and the ZG23 might be marginally lighter in weight than the VT3.  Either would be fine for walking from past experience with the VT2 and ZG21.

Can I bother you for updated feedback?  Still thinking about buying the zvt3 but want to get feedback from those who have walked in em.  Thanks man! 

Srixon RTX 6 - 52,56,60 

3 minutes ago, JLP_GOLF said:

Can I bother you for updated feedback?  Still thinking about buying the zvt3 but want to get feedback from those who have walked in em.  Thanks man! 

Still haven't worn the VT3.  I've been wearing a new pair of ZG21 shoes that I broke out for a trip to Scotland a couple of weeks ago.  We got a lot of rain here today so I won't be wearing the VT3 for at least a week or two.  The VT3 will be fine for walking.  I'm rotating the ZG21 with the VT2 and both are comfortable for walking.

5 hours ago, JLP_GOLF said:

I have worn them about 6 rounds walking. I think they are great. My go to are the Next% but these are pretty dang close.

• Like 1

Nike Tour Premiere
Nike TW13
Jordan Flight Runner
Ecco Biom Hybrid
Nike TW14 Masters 
Nike React Vapor 2
Nike AM97

Sim Max driver
M6 3, 5 woods
Vokey SM7 wedges
Scotty Fastback T22

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2023 at 8:13 PM, Jeffster said:

I have been wearing the ZVTs since 1. I find 1 and 2 have the same sizing but a little tiny on the toe box on the 3. So I moved half a size up.

I’m an 11 in zoom tw 2020, 10.5 in adidas zg23, and a 10 in hyper flex carbon.  What size do you recommend with zvt3?  Thinking it’s 11 or 11.5

Srixon RTX 6 - 52,56,60 

On 6/18/2023 at 5:00 AM, fredstar said:

I have worn them about 6 rounds walking. I think they are great. My go to are the Next% but these are pretty dang close.

What size are you in these.  Did you go up half a size or stay true to your Nike golf sizing ? Thanks!

Srixon RTX 6 - 52,56,60 

5 hours ago, JLP_GOLF said:

What size are you in these.  Did you go up half a size or stay true to your Nike golf sizing ? Thanks!

I went with size 12 which is what I am in most Nike. They are pretty roomy and I ended up adding a thin insole. The toebox is wider than most Nike golf styles. 

Nike Tour Premiere
Nike TW13
Jordan Flight Runner
Ecco Biom Hybrid
Nike TW14 Masters 
Nike React Vapor 2
Nike AM97

Sim Max driver
M6 3, 5 woods
Vokey SM7 wedges
Scotty Fastback T22

16 hours ago, fredstar said:

I went with size 12 which is what I am in most Nike. They are pretty roomy and I ended up adding a thin insole. The toebox is wider than most Nike golf styles. 

Interesting I just ordered ..  appreciate the feedback man

• Like 1

Srixon RTX 6 - 52,56,60 

On 7/7/2023 at 5:58 AM, JLP_GOLF said:

I’m an 11 in zoom tw 2020, 10.5 in adidas zg23, and a 10 in hyper flex carbon.  What size do you recommend with zvt3?  Thinking it’s 11 or 11.5

I’m a size 11W in Roshe g tours, 11.5W tour premiere and infinity tours. Sorry, I really can’t recommend a size for you. Quite surprised that others find the zvt3 roomy in the toe box. There are a couple of reviews on Nike. I find the latest probably accurate. He has to break in the shoe and go with his usual size. But for me, new shoes should have at least room for the toes to move and not cramping them. That’s why I went with a half size bigger.

• 2 weeks later...

First round walking and had blisters within 5 holes on heel.  Hoping these break in and it goes away because these shoes are perfect in every other way and look amazing.  Time will tell 

Srixon RTX 6 - 52,56,60 

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got to wear my VT3's out on the course this morning.  They are comfortable right out of the box - no issues with blisters or break-in.  I like the heel lock-in on these much better than the VT2 and I think they look and wear better than the VT2 as well.  Really like these shoes a lot.

• 4 months later...
On 7/6/2023 at 10:18 PM, fredstar said:

@fredstar What insole did you go with?

I have a pair of VT3s that is tight on my big toes, but if I remove insoles, they feel great. I’d like to see if some thin insoles give some support but still allow me some room. 

Edited by LeftyZach

PXG 0311 Gen 6 10.5* (Motore X F3 6S)

PXG ‘21 0211 3 & 5 wd (Tensei Blue 75S)

Callaway Mav Pro 4 Hybrid (KBS HYB 80S)

Wilson D9 Forged 5-G (DG105 S300)

Vokey SM8 54.12 and 60.08 (KBS 120 FLT)

TaylorMade Spider GT #3

3 hours ago, LeftyZach said:

@fredstar What insole did you go with?

I have a pair of VT3s that is tight on my big toes, but if I remove insoles, they feel great. I’d like to see if some thin insoles give some support but still allow me some room. 

I just used some i had from another pair of something

Nike Tour Premiere
Nike TW13
Jordan Flight Runner
Ecco Biom Hybrid
Nike TW14 Masters 
Nike React Vapor 2
Nike AM97

Sim Max driver
M6 3, 5 woods
Vokey SM7 wedges
Scotty Fastback T22

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked up a pair. Normal size but got the wides ( I'm only a wide in Nike ) and they fit perfectly. I only walked one round in the them so far, but like them a lot. Nice combo of a premium looking, well constructed shoe, with an athletic feel. A little heavier than the zg23, more like the FJ hyperflex carbons for me. 

Callaway AI Smoke TD 9 Mitsubishi Kai'li white 70TX 

Titleist TSI 16.5 Mitsubishi PD 80TX

Titleist TSR 2 24 Fujikura Ventus Black 9x

Ping i230 U-4 x100

Ping s159 55 H x100

Vokey LBK s400 

VT3 is my favorite golf shoe right now.  Huge improvement over the VT2.  Really comfortable and stable, great for walking.

19 hours ago, dwboston said:

VT3 is my favorite golf shoe right now.  Huge improvement over the VT2.  Really comfortable and stable, great for walking.

Same here, my current gamers. VT3 have a slightly wider toe box, just enough to make them more comfortable than the VT2. No blisters, feet aren't sweating to death, just a solid upgrade from the last model.

Forgot to mention, I only walk when I play.

Edited by KGolfCT

Cobra Aerojet 9° Project X Hzrdus RDX Blue 6.0 60g 

Titleist TSR3 15° shaft Aldila Rogue White 130 80s 

Titleist 818 H2 Hybrid 19° Fujikura Atmos Blue 8s

Srixon ZX7 Mkii 4-GW UST Mamiya DART V 120 F5

Cleveland RTX Zipcore 54° MID 10 Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore 58° MID 10 DG KBS Tour Custom Series

Scotty Cameron GoLo 7 DB

Taylormade TP5x

I mean, everything is basically TBD... 🙂

• 2 months later...

I have 2 pairs of the v2’s which i really like, except for the tongue part. Tried the v3’s last year and was bummed that they fit much differently, had to return them. I wear a size 10 in v2 and it fits my foot very well, especially in the toe box. V3 just felt like they cheapened out on the leather or something. Was very rigid feeling and was more narrow in toe box, causing irritation in my pinky toe. Nike as a whole has felt like they are constantly trying to reinvent the wheel for no reason, when only minor tweaks or upgrades are needed. Same with their running shoes, they might make a good version of say the Vomero 1 year, it does well, then they tear the whole design down and next version has completely different materials and design. Annoying as hell.

Callaway Rogue ST MaxLS 9*w/Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6s

Callaway Epic Flash sz 15* /Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7s

Titleist Tsi2 hybrid 18* /GD Tour AD IZ 85x

Titleist T-100s 4-GW /PX Lz 6.0

Titleist SM9 54-12d, 60-10s /PX Lz 6.0

Bettinardi BBzero

2 hours ago, KevCannon said:

I have 2 pairs of the v2’s which i really like, except for the tongue part. Tried the v3’s last year and was bummed that they fit much differently, had to return them. I wear a size 10 in v2 and it fits my foot very well, especially in the toe box. V3 just felt like they cheapened out on the leather or something. Was very rigid feeling and was more narrow in toe box, causing irritation in my pinky toe. Nike as a whole has felt like they are constantly trying to reinvent the wheel for no reason, when only minor tweaks or upgrades are needed. Same with their running shoes, they might make a good version of say the Vomero 1 year, it does well, then they tear the whole design down and next version has completely different materials and design. Annoying as hell.

I vastly prefer the VT3 over the VT2.  The VT2 heel design is a mess and splits after not much usage.  The VT3 is a better shoe in every way for me.

2 hours ago, dwboston said:

I vastly prefer the VT3 over the VT2.  The VT2 heel design is a mess and splits after not much usage.  The VT3 is a better shoe in every way for me.

Agree with u on the heel/ankle area of the v3 being better. I have never heard of the heel splitting on v2 though. My 1st pair of v2’s lasted me over 2 years with probably a total of maybe 80 rounds and a bunch of range sessions. That’s what prompted me to grab another pair of the v2’s. The spikes do tend to wear out quickly, had to switch them out a handful of times. The v3’s seemed to not really sell that well, and of the ppl i know or talked to nobody seemed to like them. But if they work for u that’s all that matters.

Callaway Rogue ST MaxLS 9*w/Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6s

Callaway Epic Flash sz 15* /Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7s

Titleist Tsi2 hybrid 18* /GD Tour AD IZ 85x

Titleist T-100s 4-GW /PX Lz 6.0

Titleist SM9 54-12d, 60-10s /PX Lz 6.0

Bettinardi BBzero

3 minutes ago, KevCannon said:

Agree with u on the heel/ankle area of the v3 being better. I have never heard of the heel splitting on v2 though. My 1st pair of v2’s lasted me over 2 years with probably a total of maybe 80 rounds and a bunch of range sessions. That’s what prompted me to grab another pair of the v2’s. The spikes do tend to wear out quickly, had to switch them out a handful of times. The v3’s seemed to not really sell that well, and of the ppl i know or talked to nobody seemed to like them. But if they work for u that’s all that matters.

I had two pair of VT2 split at the top of the heel - both replaced under warranty by Nike.  There's a reason they changed the heel design on the VT3.

9 hours ago, KevCannon said:

I have 2 pairs of V3's and prefer them over the V2's.