2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

Cart Girl Stories

Clark

I wanna know your best story with cart girls or people
Earlier today I was at a bar having a adult appropriate drink after classes with a buddy of mine when this random girl came up to me sat on my lap and said you owe me a drink.
My first thought: She's damn cute
2nd thought: I could be lucky clapping.gif
3rd: Who is this girl?
4th: She looks familiar....

As we chatted up a bit, I finally agreed to her to purchase her a drink of her choice.
But I finally had to ask her how I knew her.

She told me that she was the cart girl from the (*&(*& country club.

Instantly my head had a major flash back.
THE STORY:
It was the summer of 09' and it was a hot day up in the 90's and humid as hell. I was playing a local club tourney best ball event. I was doing pretty well golf wise and then this hottie cart girl comes by with short shirt, and belly shirt with no bra (so obvious). She did the typical cart girl thing and most the guys around her surrounded her, but some reason I felt ballzy and called the cart girl a waitress waved my money at her put it in the cup holder of her cart and grabed my own drink and just disregarded her.
I ended up shooting a 71 round and as I was doing my end of round routine this VW bug pulls next to me at the putting green and this girl walks out who is wearing a hot golf outfit and starts putting next to me and damn she was good.
She starts chatting me up and asks to buy me a drink and we trade numbers and we ended up meeting up the next day. But what happened that night was we got a drink and we drank!! it was a slosh fest and breaking the bed at her apartment.
Then the next day she was at the course and we played a round together and damn she could play, though she played from the ladies tees she held he own, the last hole of the round was a par 3 and I bet her a drink that she couldn't get the ball inside mine, she made a joke saying that your good at getting inside. My shot was 7 ft from the pin, she hit a pure shot right at the pin and was inches from it. But after our round she told me she had to work and low and behold she was the cart girl.

So she's flirting hard with me and we hook up again, I told her that we should meet up more often, but she laughed and told me that it wasn't possible, when I asked why, she replied " I'm getting married this weekend"

I feel sorry for the guy who settled with her, but I didn't know and nothing I can do about it now.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bahahahah thats hilarious...and kinda inappropriate at times...thats OK thoughpartytime2.gif

Taylormade M2 10.5° [color=#0000ff]Graphite Design AD-BB 7x[/color]
Titleist 913 FD 15° [color=#a9a9a9]Diamana 'Ahina 70x[/color]
Titleist 716 AP2 3 iron [color=#a9a9a9]Accra 110i[/color]
Titleist 716 MB 4-PW [color=#0000ff]Project X 6.0[/color]
Vokey [color=#000000]Jet Black [/color]SM7 52° 56° 60° [color=#000000]S400 Tour Issue Black Onyx[/color]
Scotty Cameron Newport [color=#daa520]Teryllium[/color] Sole Stamp

First off...I love this topic. It really hits home with me.

I actually have pics, but cannot post. I actually get poked fun at by the guys because I have now had "relationships" with 4 cart girls. My friends actually like it, because they have gotten lots of free golf at some nice places. Once when I had one of them bring a friend to hang out with us...my friend ended up meeting and forming a "relationship" with Ms. Kentucky. He still owes me big time for that!

I only have 2 inappropriate golf girl stories. 1 is I was playing in a stip club scramble and it was about 50° out and we got the girls to swing topless, that was hilarious. 2, the hottie at Lakewood Country Club in Lakewood, CA always wears a loose v-neck shirt and she always bends over to wash the bar glasses. Let's just say the Master's was on and I couldn't relay who was winning when my buddy asked who was leading.

TaylorMade Qi10 LS 9° w/ PX HZRDUS Gen4 Black 75 6.0

TaylorMade SIM ROCKET 14.5° w/ PX Handcrafted EvenFlow Black 75 6.5

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Rescue 3-19° w/ PX RDX Smoke 90 6.5

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Rescue 4-22° w/ PX RDX Smoke 90 6.5

Srixon ZU85 5 26° w/ PX RDX Smoke 100 6.5

Srixon ZX7 6-PW w/ Nippon Modus Tour125 X

Cleveland 588 RTX 52° w/ Nippon Modus Prototype C10 S
Srixon WG-706 56° w/ Nippon Modus Prototype C10 S
Scotty Cameron SSS Circle T Newport Beach w/ UST Frequency Filter

:worth:

LMAO, beat me to it! cheesy.gif I've only seen one cart girl when I played down at Celebration course in Orlando, FL, and she was pretty hot, Unfortunately, I'm only 15, so I have nothing else to provide for this story LOL. Although she served me a Gatorade...

**testing several drivers right now** 😉
Adams XTD Ti Fairway Woods, 15* and 18* with **testing** X-Stiff Shafts
Adams XTD Ti Hybrid, 20* (set to 21*) with **testing** X-Stiff Hybrid Shaft
Adams CMB Irons, 4-PW with KBS Tour FLT Black 120 Stiff Shafts
TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedges, 52-12* (bent to 54*) and 58-12* (bent to 60*) with KBS Tour 125 Black Wedge Shafts

Odyssey O-Works Black #7 Tank, 36" with SuperStroke Mid Slim 2.0 CounterCore Grip

backup: STX Sync Series 8 Putter (Red Face Insert), 35" with SuperStroke Mid Slim 2.0 CounterCore Grip

****NOT MY STORY*****

I copied this from another thread...it's a pretty good story :)

Here is my favorite cart girl story.

I am in college and I play at a course that is located by another college, so the cart girls are young and hot, (most times). Basically, it is apart of the course's reputation and I would do it too if I owned the course.

I playing with a 2 older guys, in their late 30's and they are pretty good golfers, so we are betting. We are on #7 and the cart girl comes out of the woods and is waiting for us. From the green, she looked hot. All white outfit, very tight, very good. Basically, the subconcious checklist runs through the head as we get closer. Shorter than me, blond highlights, nice boobs, tan.

As I get back to my cart, I reach for my wallet and one of the guys offers to buy drinks, out loud so the cart girl can hear him. Oooh, so impressive. So, I leave my wallet in my bag like every time this scenario happens. This guy is really pathetic and actually makes a pass at this girl by making stupid comments to his friend, and not really ever acknowledging her. (This actually helps my cause later on) He basically says something to the effect of

"Hey Mark, you should of wore all white today with this heat, but you wouldn't look as good as her."

The cart girl laughs it off, and I make eye-contact with her and I give her a shagrin to remove myself from any agreement with his comment. Deep down she knows she looks hot, and she knows that is exactly what I am thinking anyway. So I am being, ya know, cute when I don't really have to be.

So the d-bags pay for my Ice Tea, and they leave to get in there cart. I decide I want pretzels, not because I'm hungry, but because right now. I have two goals. To shoot par on this track and to try and get this cart girl. Most likely, she has a boyfriend, but ya never know.

I ask if she has pretzels and I can tell she is shy, which is good because I am kind of shy. She is fumbling, which is good. She then says she doesn't have any left, but clearly, there is a bag through the clear door. I decide to tell her I think there is a bag right there and she is embarrassed she didn't see them.

Right Now, I feel as cool as Maverick in Top Gun. She won't make eye contact and I am loving it. She says they are 1.50 and I give her a 5 dollar bill and say I am all set. She says are you sure? And I say, (proudly learned from my uncle)

"Yeah, that's for the next time around." An indirect way of wanting her to come back.

She finds it clever, (thank god) and she does that one thing that literally guarantees that she wants it real bad. Right before she drives away, she gives me that little, subtle sexy smile that only a girl like her could give and that validates that we both know what is going on. We are both in the MFZ, the Major Flirtation Zone.

So, I drive off and catch up with the d-bags I am playing with. 6 more holes go by and here she comes again. So the other d-bag offers to buy this time around and the cart girl says,

"He's already covered from the last time." Signaling to me, with a smile.

The d-bag was confused to say the least. They got there stuff and drove off to the next hole. I made small talk and initiated some conversation about where she went to college and we talked for about 3 mins. It was nice and the lock was this transaction we made,

Cart girl - "Where do you go to school?"

Me - "I go to NU, 40 mins away from here."

Cart girl - "Really, I am going to a party there tonight."

Me - "Where is this party?"

Cart girl - "A guy named Jerry is having some people over to his apartment on campus."

Me - "He is my RA and I will be there too. I guess we would have met, even if I didn't play golf today."

Cart girl - "So, I will see you there tonight."

Me - "Yeah, I'm looking forward to it."

Then, she made some comment about how the d-bags didn't tip her as I was leaving and I agreed with her that they were jerks.

So, we finished our round and when I was sitting in the clubhouse with the d-bags, I saw her walking around the bar area. I got up and went over to the bar. I put the 20 dollar bill that I won from the d-bags in a bar napkin and wrote on it "For the next time around". I then gave it to the other bartender to give to her when she came back.

Later that night at the party, she thanked me. In many ways.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ ahahahhahah thats just awesome!! ill have to try that line

Taylormade M2 10.5° [color=#0000ff]Graphite Design AD-BB 7x[/color]
Titleist 913 FD 15° [color=#a9a9a9]Diamana 'Ahina 70x[/color]
Titleist 716 AP2 3 iron [color=#a9a9a9]Accra 110i[/color]
Titleist 716 MB 4-PW [color=#0000ff]Project X 6.0[/color]
Vokey [color=#000000]Jet Black [/color]SM7 52° 56° 60° [color=#000000]S400 Tour Issue Black Onyx[/color]
Scotty Cameron Newport [color=#daa520]Teryllium[/color] Sole Stamp

We don't have Cart girls in the UK. However, at my course we have a halfway house which is only opens for big comps.

One time I was in the half way house and the club captain's wife and vice captain's wife (both in their 60's) were serving bacon butties and tea. I gave the captain's wife a wink and she give me an extra rasher of bacon - now thats a result!!!

Not as classy as the other stories nor did I pick her up at the course, but I did manage to have a weekend relationship during the winter months with the cart girl from TPC Sawgrass. It was the greatest relationship I ever had. She lived in Jacksonville, I lived in Philly. She was 21, hot, loved golf, and I only had to see her when I flew down to see her on the weekends. I met her while I was down in South Beach one weekend. We hit it off and when she told me she could get me free rounds to play at Sawgrass I was in love!! Not sure how she pulled it off, nor did I ever ask. All I can say is that she was very friendly and her talents stem further than on the golf course.

In a forum where everybody claims 300 yard drives and 150 yard pitching wedges....I'm grab some popcorn and enjoy the inevitable tall tales that are going to be told on this thread.;)

PING G430 Max 10.5 

PING G430 5w
Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 4H

Cleveland XL Halo 5H

Srixon MKii ZX5s 6-PW Modus 105s

Cleveland CBX4 Zipcore 48*

Cleveland CBX4 Zipcore 52*
Cleveland CBX4 Zipcore 56*

PXG Battle Ready 'Bat Attack' 

[quote name='mantan' date='14 February 2010 - 08:25 PM' timestamp='1266197145' post='2251848']
In a forum where everybody claims 300 yard drives and 150 yard pitching wedges....I'm grab some popcorn and enjoy the inevitable tall tales that are going to be told on this thread.;)
[/quote]

LOL... how about the tall tales that have [u]already[/u] been told ;)

In a forum where everybody claims 300 yard drives and 150 yard pitching wedges....I'm grab some popcorn and enjoy the inevitable tall tales that are going to be told on this thread.wink.gif

LOL... how about the tall tales that have already been told wink.gif

Very true!!

You have to question the amount of game/validity of anybody who bothers to post in this type of thread on an a golf forum internet board in February.....

But if trying to impress a bunch of anonymous guys about how you hooked up with a 'hot' cart girl floats your boat...write your fiction and get excited about whoever laps it up.....

PING G430 Max 10.5 

PING G430 5w
Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 4H

Cleveland XL Halo 5H

Srixon MKii ZX5s 6-PW Modus 105s

Cleveland CBX4 Zipcore 48*

Cleveland CBX4 Zipcore 52*
Cleveland CBX4 Zipcore 56*

PXG Battle Ready 'Bat Attack' 

So I'm at the Wannamaker course today and I was on the practice facility and I decide that I'll take advantage of the 4pm rate they have at the course. I'm walking to the tee and this cart girl comes up to me and asks if I wanted anything, I just smiled at her and politely said no. As I was teeing my ball up, I notice her just sitting there in the cart just watching me. Luckily for me I had just come from the range working on some things and pounded a ball way down the fairway. As I was putting my club back in the bag she comes up to me and asked where all my friends were, i replied "My friends are out being crazy with some girls they met"

She replies: Oh sounds like a good time

I nod at her knowing that I'd rather be playing a round then talking up some cart girl to see how crazy she really is and Blondes tend to be on the crazy side.

As I'm walking to my ball I can hear her coming back to chat me up some more. As she catches up she asks if I wouldn't mind company.

I tell her that I want to get a good round in before dark.

She assures me that she's a good player and holds a fairly low handicap

AND HONESTLY WHO CAN DENY AN ATHLETIC 5'5" blonde, blue eyes and C cups who can play golf, claims to have a low H.C and looks good in golf pants and tight v neck shirt!

She zips back to grab her clubs and a golf cart and meets me on the 3rd hole.

She watched me hit and then I watched her stretch for a bit, and to my surprise she rips her driver down the fair way. She then tell me to hop on and grab a cold beer from her cooler.

Now at this point she's almost made my day.

I take my second shot from inside 100 while she's about 120, she sticks in within 10 feet and I nudged it inside her. As I get into the cart she punched me in the arm (playfully) and says great shot, you just had to get it inside me. I turned and just smirked at her. She missed her bird putt and I drained it.

She starts saying how much she loves this game and this and that and for some reason I had the nerve to ask her what the craziest thing she has done on the golf course.

She replies: I'd rather not say, I don't want you to get the wrong impression of me

Me: Honestly people often don't realize that we should live one shot at a time and whats in the past is what it is.

She: That's how I take things cause...blah blah blah The craziest thing I've done was give my ex a BJ and she asked what the craziest thing I've done

Me: I've played 3 holes with nothing but my spikes on

One thing leads to another and her and I are..."giving each other lessons" on proper technique at my rented place and as she leaves she assures me that I can come play with her any day of the week. I'll be here till Friday.rolleyes.gif

To all the people that hate the guys telling the stories, get over it. I bet most f them are true. No one gives a lick about trying to impress you guys either. You don't like it, post in another thread.

I can give names numbers and courses if you want to check facts, but honestly I don't care if you don't believe a story.

Oh, and sorry you don't have any stories of your own to tell.

So I'm at the Wannamaker course today and I was on the practice facility and I decide that I'll take advantage of the 4pm rate they have at the course. I'm walking to the tee and this cart girl comes up to me and asks if I wanted anything, I just smiled at her and politely said no. As I was teeing my ball up, I notice her just sitting there in the cart just watching me. Luckily for me I had just come from the range working on some things and pounded a ball way down the fairway. As I was putting my club back in the bag she comes up to me and asked where all my friends were, i replied "My friends are out being crazy with some girls they met"

She replies: Oh sounds like a good time

I nod at her knowing that I'd rather be playing a round then talking up some cart girl to see how crazy she really is and Blondes tend to be on the crazy side.

As I'm walking to my ball I can hear her coming back to chat me up some more. As she catches up she asks if I wouldn't mind company.

I tell her that I want to get a good round in before dark.

She assures me that she's a good player and holds a fairly low handicap

AND HONESTLY WHO CAN DENY AN ATHLETIC 5'5" blonde, blue eyes and C cups who can play golf, claims to have a low H.C and looks good in golf pants and tight v neck shirt!

She zips back to grab her clubs and a golf cart and meets me on the 3rd hole.

She watched me hit and then I watched her stretch for a bit, and to my surprise she rips her driver down the fair way. She then tell me to hop on and grab a cold beer from her cooler.

Now at this point she's almost made my day.

I take my second shot from inside 100 while she's about 120, she sticks in within 10 feet and I nudged it inside her. As I get into the cart she punched me in the arm (playfully) and says great shot, you just had to get it inside me. I turned and just smirked at her. She missed her bird putt and I drained it.

She starts saying how much she loves this game and this and that and for some reason I had the nerve to ask her what the craziest thing she has done on the golf course.

She replies: I'd rather not say, I don't want you to get the wrong impression of me

Me: Honestly people often don't realize that we should live one shot at a time and whats in the past is what it is.

She: That's how I take things cause...blah blah blah The craziest thing I've done was give my ex a BJ and she asked what the craziest thing I've done

Me: I've played 3 holes with nothing but my spikes on

One thing leads to another and her and I are..."giving each other lessons" on proper technique at my rented place and as she leaves she assures me that I can come play with her any day of the week. I'll be here till Friday.rolleyes.gif

Woot woot! That's how my northern neighbors do it right there! drinks.gif Whether any of these stories are true or not (not that I doubt anyone on here at all), I think these are very entertaining nonetheless and can cheer us up when some of us aren't golfing yet this season.

**testing several drivers right now** 😉
Adams XTD Ti Fairway Woods, 15* and 18* with **testing** X-Stiff Shafts
Adams XTD Ti Hybrid, 20* (set to 21*) with **testing** X-Stiff Hybrid Shaft
Adams CMB Irons, 4-PW with KBS Tour FLT Black 120 Stiff Shafts
TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedges, 52-12* (bent to 54*) and 58-12* (bent to 60*) with KBS Tour 125 Black Wedge Shafts

Odyssey O-Works Black #7 Tank, 36" with SuperStroke Mid Slim 2.0 CounterCore Grip

backup: STX Sync Series 8 Putter (Red Face Insert), 35" with SuperStroke Mid Slim 2.0 CounterCore Grip

I'm at my local course with the person I would refer to as my best friend, we'll call him Bob. We are on #7, and the cart girl comes up. We both gawk and make comments under our breath, and after she drives off, several comments were made about how hot she is (by both of us), and I'm sure you can guess the rest of that conversation, us being typical men (aka - pigs). Several holes later, she comes back around. This time, as we're purchasing our 5th and 6th rounds of crown, she looks at him and says "Bob?" He looks back at her, with a look of horror, and says "Jane? How are you? I havent seen you in YEARS?" They chit chat for a minute, give parting hugs, and we are on our way. I turn to him and as "Who was that?" His reply: "That was Jane, my COUSIN!"

I still give him hell for it. He honestly didnt recognize her.

As for my own stories, I'm a boring married dude, so I may look and admire, but anything else is left to my imagination.

[quote name='bigred90gt' date='16 February 2010 - 04:22 AM' timestamp='1266312131' post='2254832']
I'm at my local course with the person I would refer to as my best friend, we'll call him Bob. We are on #7, and the cart girl comes up. We both gawk and make comments under our breath, and after she drives off, several comments were made about how hot she is (by both of us), and I'm sure you can guess the rest of that conversation, us being typical men (aka - pigs). Several holes later, she comes back around. This time, as we're purchasing our 5th and 6th rounds of crown, she looks at him and says "Bob?" He looks back at her, with a look of horror, and says "Jane? How are you? I havent seen you in YEARS?" They chit chat for a minute, give parting hugs, and we are on our way. I turn to him and as "Who was that?" His reply: "That was Jane, my COUSIN!"

As for my own stories, I'm a boring married dude, so I may look and admire, but anything else is left to my imagination.
[/quote]

HAHAHA Sounds like something you'd hear from people from the stixs

[quote name='Clark' date='16 February 2010 - 10:55 AM' timestamp='1266339315' post='2255384']
[quote name='bigred90gt' date='16 February 2010 - 04:22 AM' timestamp='1266312131' post='2254832']

[/quote]

HAHAHA Sounds like something you'd hear from people from the stixs
[/quote]Well, we do live in southeast Texas. lol

I definitely have a great story. Was down in Myrtle Beach a few years ago for a golf trip with a buddy of mine. We had both just turned 21. We're hammering the mini's from the Bev Cart (I love MB, you can actually get liquor on the course). Around hole 7 on World Tour we are chatting it up with this girl. We continue to just get absolutely hammered throughout the round, had to get our playing partners to give us a ride back to Grande Dunes, where we were staying. We got her number, gave her a call, and she showed up with 3 of the most amazing looking girls you could imagine. Come to find out, they were ALL cart girls from random courses. Let's just say we didn't make our 11AM teetime the next day, and I don't regret it one bit. Just scheduled a trip to MB with this friend as well as another and we're all out just out of serious 2+ year relationships, so there's no telling what will happen. I do know I will be showing up to Derrier's (sp?) with a bottle of some good Whiskey one night.

Okay this one time, at a golf course to be named later, there was this really super hot, I mean centerfolds would wanna be her, amazing redhead cart girl....

...and I bought a screwdriver from her.

THE END

Takomo IGNIS D1 9° HZRDUS Smoke Blue 60g / Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
Callaway Apex '19 3H HZRDUS Handcrafted HYB 85g
PXG 0311P Gen 6 Black Label Elite 4-G KBS Tour Lite S / Miura Baby Blades 3-P Steelfiber 110cw / PING ISI Nickel 1-L G Loomis reg flex
Callaway Jaws Raw 54.10S / 58.8Z
PING Anser 2 Jim Wells 36" / Bettinardi BB-1 (2022) 35" / PING Anser 2 1981 35" / Scotty Cameron CT Squareback Proto 35" 375g

Outlaw Golf Association #21

[quote name='carogers1' date='15 February 2010 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1266294659' post='2254597']
To all the people that hate the guys telling the stories, get over it. [u]I bet most of them are true.[/u] No one gives a lick about trying to impress you guys either. You don't like it, post in another thread.

I can give names numbers and courses if you want to check facts, but honestly I don't care if you don't believe a story.

Oh, and sorry you don't have any stories of your own to tell.
[/quote]

LOL... let's have the names and numbers.

Mine is 100% true and made me blush a little

Cart gal drives up on the cart path, nothing really special looking wise, but above average and about 40 years old with a wedding ring on.........I am the only one in my cart parked in front of her, as everyone else is in the fairway.

I buy another beer, but my first from her as my first one was bought in the club house and poured into a plastic cup.

She sells only has caned beer, so I order one. As I was about to leave, I get out my cart with my empty plastic cup and ask her if she had a place for it? OK, this is what I heard from here mouth............................... :man_in_love:

She said Yes, [b]"Behind me there is a little hole, put it in there please"![/b]

This is were I blushed a bit, and as I walked toward the back of her cart I was ready to burst out loud laughing I hear her say,

OMG, I cannot believe I just said that! I let loose a loud laugh and say,

"I was going to make a comment ( but because I saw her ring, I held back being the gentlemen I am) like," Will You Marry Me", Or "I haven't heard that line since last night"

She turned bright red and we had a good laugh. I tell the rest of my foursome and later she made another comment to my partner when he bought some nuts that came out wrong again! Again, she caught herself to late and boy did she have fun "servicing" us the rest of the day!

Please post your come back line after here comment........There is so many great ones, so please fire away and have some fun with that one!