JUNIOR WHAT DID YOU SHOOT THREAD

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shot 74 at Meadow Springs CC in Richland, Washington. Course used to host a PGA Tour event, and hosts a Nike Tour event every year. Rating is 73.8 with a slope of 140.

9 GIR

7 FIR

27 Putts

1/1 S.S.

6/8 Up & Downs

Big T

That's a great score for Meadow Springs! I played in a tournament there a month back and the greens were rediculously hard to putt. I've never been so happy to two putt in my life.

Shot 87 on a par 70 with only 5 gir's, 7 pars, 5 bogeys, 3 doubles and...... 2 TRIPLES!

Front 9 par 35: 40 (best ever!)

Back 9 par 35: 47 (wtf?)

ShuddaCuddaAndWudda been a 80-83

if i hadnt gone OB on 3 and the group behind putting pressure on us!

i was distracted by this on holes

spose I have to learn to concentrate better!

thats golf, when you think you've finally gotten half decent something like that happens

Shot 74 at Meadow Springs CC in Richland, Washington. Course used to host a PGA Tour event, and hosts a Nike Tour event every year. Rating is 73.8 with a slope of 140.

9 GIR

7 FIR

27 Putts

1/1 S.S.

6/8 Up & Downs

Big T

That's a great score for Meadow Springs! I played in a tournament there a month back and the greens were rediculously hard to putt. I've never been so happy to two putt in my life.

Well that was the second time I played there...had a few more putts the first time. :kewlpics:

My uncle belongs there so I could golf there whenever I wanted to, while I was there.

Big T

10/14 FW

9/18 G

35 PUTTS!!!!!!!!!!!

i just suck at putting...flat out...i just cannot get it! i 3 putted three times on the back nine! Comprargolf had a thread about this earlier that i posted on. no matter what i do...how much i practice...nothing changes. I am confident that i would be close to scratch golfer if i could putt. I am a 7 handicap now...and easily averaging over 30 putts per round

shot 1 under 71. i putted today. It took me a total of 39 strokes to get the ball on the green, and 32 putts. Birdied all the par 5's and bogied a par 4 and 2 par 3's. a solind round, however i did not strike the ball that well with my irons, but i was having 100 and in on 440 yard holes and shorter.

83 with five 3 putts and a couple trips to the wrong side of the white stakes.

Ping G430 Max KaiLi White 60 Stiff (9 degree)
Cobra King RAD 3 Wood Fujikura Motore X F3 Stiff (14.5 degree setting)
Mizuno CLK Hybrid (19 and 22 degree, I swap them out depending on the wind in the parking lot)

Mizuno JPX-921 Hot Metal Pro 4-5 Irons - KBS Tour Regular Flex Steel Shafts

Mizuno JPX-921 Forged 6 Iron - G Wedge - KBS Tour Regular Flex Steel Shafts 
Titleist SM9 54 and 58 
Scotty Cameron Phantom X6 CS (34")

72 today!! 38-34! 2 bogeys on the front, 2 birdies on the back. I even hit a par 5 in 2 (my first ever from the men's tees- occasionally we play the women's tees for an ego boost lol) and only had about 10 feet for eagle. Just slipped by the hole though- managed to tap in for birdie- first time I've ever been disappointed with a birdie lol. That was on 15, and that bird got me back to even and I held on for the last 3 holes to stay at even. If only I could always play like that. I probably should have shot about 74 or 75 (playing with a cheater and he just gave me a bunch of long gimmies and mulligans), but even that would be a great score for me. (handicap is 5.7, but with that it's probably going down)

Well ok, I was playing match play with him and he took mulligans and 4 foot gimmies and fluffed up his ball and everything, and he said I could do the same, and I was getting beaten by him so when I was gonna lose, I used a mulligan. I used 2, so I figure that without them, I would have shot about 2-3 shots higher. I regret taking them, but I was never gonna win because the guy cheats, and whenever you tell him, he just says w/e, it doesn't matter. We were playing for some money too, so I didn't want to have to pay him since he would only win by cheating. I regret doing them because now my score isn't an actual score and won't count towards anything. I dunno, I guess it's pretty stupid, but w/e, I don't play like that ever other than today. :help: I don't ever wanna play like that again though, I'd rather have an honest 74-75 than a 72 how I did it. I honestly don't know how people can do that and count them as actual scores. I know it's not an actual 72.

TODAY WAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST POSSIBLE ROUND OF MY ENTIRE LIFE I HATE GOLF

1/14 FAIRWAYS

2/18 GREENS

SAND SAVES 0/6

UP&DOWNS 0/-?

OB BALLS 3

HAZARD BALLS 3

TOTAL SCORE -

ninety - two

Yes thats right the HIGHEST score I can ever remember shooting. Usually its a 76 or a 72 between those mabey a little lower sometimes

BUT THIS ^^^ ARGH

Yesterday, on our last day of qualifying, I shot an 89. 39 on the front, 50($@!$) on the back. I hit OB on 4 holes in a row. Today, I shot and 81 in the first round of our high school tourney. 41-40. Most importantly, I didn't go OB once!

Ping G430 Max KaiLi White 60 Stiff (9 degree)
Cobra King RAD 3 Wood Fujikura Motore X F3 Stiff (14.5 degree setting)
Mizuno CLK Hybrid (19 and 22 degree, I swap them out depending on the wind in the parking lot)

Mizuno JPX-921 Hot Metal Pro 4-5 Irons - KBS Tour Regular Flex Steel Shafts

Mizuno JPX-921 Forged 6 Iron - G Wedge - KBS Tour Regular Flex Steel Shafts 
Titleist SM9 54 and 58 
Scotty Cameron Phantom X6 CS (34")

Played in a four man scramble yesterday. Our team had me at 5.8 ind., another guy at a five, a guy who is a ten and another guy who is a three (average age was 16). Even having to do some of the crazy side games (i.e. PLay the shortest par five with only your 4 iron from blocks to the cup) we still shot -13 58. It wasn't bad, but we were pissed about the 6 pars we had. Pars are like bogeys in a scramble.

Played in a 3-day tournament. First day I shot 80, and I got myself in the 1st flight (missed the playoff for the championship flite by 1). The 2nd day was match play, and I won my first match in 19 holes (shot 80), and in the afternoon, I was playing the defending champion (who happened to blow up the first day and get himself out of the first flight with an 80), and I played the best round of my life- every putt was falling, en route to a 4&2 victory over this guy- I had 7 birdies, and I was -3 through 16 holes, both my best ever. Unfortunately, I couldn't carry the momentum into tomorrow in the final, and I lost 2&1. I played well, but my putting was garbage. I hit the green or fringe on the first 13 holes, and through those 13 holes, I was even- I 3-putted from the fringe on #4, and dropped a putt for birdie on 7. I was even with par, and 1 up in my match. But as soon as my swing went south, everything went south. I made bogey on an easy par 5 to lose the lead, then I had to make a difficult up and down to save par and halve the hole, then I shanked my tee shot at 16, a par 3, and made double to go 1 down, then after missing the green by a mile on 17, I pitched the ball close to the hole, but it didn't matter, the guy dropped a bomb for birdie and the win. I couldn't believe I lost, I outplayed the guy almost all day- I'm still dissapointed at that loss.