2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

Scratch DW Tour Department Irons, Miura Limited Edition Black Irons and Wedges, New Scratch AR-1 and

Price Drops!!
This is a sale of some things I have acquired over the last few months (I went a little crazy over the winter!) I would like to sell everything and unfortunately I'm not interested in any trades at this time. I tried to price everything so it would sell quickly, please let me know if you have any questions or would like to make offers. Paypal is: [email protected]. Please email me with any questions or offers: [email protected] for a faster repsonse. Thank you very much!!

First up is a brand new set of Scratch golf Don White grind Tour Issue irons 2-PW. The irons are brand new, have never been hit and have a raw finish. They are made of the super soft 1080 steel with conforming grooves. They comes shafted with Dynamic Gold X-100's and Golf Pride Tour Velvet BCT Grips. The grinding and stamping is unreal and the raw finish is already starting to develop a nice look to it. They are +1/2, 2 degrees upright, D4 swingweight. These are one of a kind, handground by the master Don White. Asking $1600, now $1500 obo and I will throw in a brand new Scratch 60 degree DS 1080 forged wedge for free.

Here is a set of the Miura Limited Edition black irons 4-Pw and the matching 52, 56 and 60 degree wedges, all with conforming grooves. They have been played sparingly and are in really nice shape. These irons are custom built with Accra 70i graphite shafts, which are 1/2 inch over length) and are SST Pured and gripped with black Iomic 2.3 grips. These are hard to get your hands on and really a classic design. Asking $1500, now $1400 obo.

Next is a set of Scratch AR-1 and wedge heads that are brand new. The set consists of AR-1 heads 3-PW in the DS grind with conforming grooves and satin finish and also 53 and 60 degree wedge forged wedges with the DS grind and smoke black finish. They are all in plastic except for the 4 iron and 8 iron which had the plastic fall off. Again this is for HEADS ONLY and they are brand new. Asking $1050 obo. The set is now being offered with brand new Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400's cut 1/2 inch long and un-gripped for $1200 if interested.

These are Titleist Vokey forged wedges out of Japan in 54/10 and 58/10 degrees. They have conforming grooves and a fantastic soft, forged feel with the great design features the Vokeys are known for including a combination R and M grind on the sole to make them very versatile. They are shafted with Nippon 950GH stiff wedge shafts. They are barley used and in fantastic shape. These retail for $250 each on TSG.com. Heads are SOLD!!, the Nippon shafts are still available for $35 shipped

This is a set of Scratch custom Tour Department 54 and 60 degree wedges. These wedges are custom ordered through the Scratch tour department. The 54 degree CTG grind in the Driver/Slider line and features a highly relieved trailing edge of the sole and 8* of bounce. The 60 degree SLT grind is in the Digger/Driver line and features aggressive heel/toe relief and more camber with 12* bounce. Both wedges have a square toe shape and a little bit of offset. They come with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S-400 shafts, the labels are pretty worn though. Golf Pride multi-compound purple grips and black/silver/purple custom ferrules. Custom circular SCR*TCH stamping with Tour Department stamp in the center. I will only sell these as a set and SOLD!!

Next is a matching set of 1080 Forged Scratch wedges in 53 and 60 degree loft with the DS grind and black KBS tour stiff shafts. The wedges have been used but remain in really nice shape. I don't think these have conforming grooves, as it's my understanding that Scratch wedges with conforming grooves have the little brackets around the stampings on the hosel. SOLD!!

Next is a Bettinardi BB0 Tour Stock naked prototype. It is 35 inches standard lie angle, has a great chocolate oil can patina finish and has never been used outside. Here is a link to the registry number RJB2109:This putter has the F.I.T. Face technology that feels great and really rolls the ball nicely. The grip still has plastic on it, comes with a nylon Bettinardi headcover. Asking $650, now $600 obo.

This is an original Bettinardi BB2 with a copper insert. These are very difficult to find and this one especially because it is in great condition with just minor brush marks on the sole as the only signs of use. It has never been played outside and there is still plastic on the grip. It is 35 inches and standard lie angle. Comes with matching headcover as well. Asking SOLD!!

Here is a brand new Japanese Tour Issue Classic Performance Type 1 Anser/BB1 style putter. This putter is carbon steel and measures 34". It is a Tour Only putter offered to the Japanese market. It has a very unique honeycomb milling pattern on the face as pictured. I have a piece of Scotch tape on the sole so it does not get any hairline scratches because it is dead mint. Comes with a white Hex B grip and White Bettinardi headcover. SOLD!!

This is a Adams Idea Pro Gold Prototype 20 degree hybrid. The club is shafted with a genuine Diamana Blueboard 83 in extra stiff and measures 40 inches. it has a Golf Pride Tour Velvet cord grip. Sets up very open and difficult to hit left. Asking SOLD!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how exactly one ends up with an extra half dozen $1000-$1500 sets of irons during the winter? I ended up last winter with 7 extra putters and 4 extra drivers - and felt like a ho... I guess I do understand.... Ho Ho Ho....

Ping G30 Tour 65
Callaway XR Pro 3 Wood
Callaway Xhot 3 and 4 Hybrid
Callaway XR 5-AW - Recoil 680 F4 shafts
Vokey 60 degree
STX Putter

Do you still have the bb2 blade putter w copper insert? Would you consider 225? Considering buying it for one of my best golf buds (whose fighting a serious health battle). He has 40 blade putters and collects them. Plays a real george low wizard. We saw this together while he had treatments. Anyway let me know. Thanks.

Btw I have some of these same sets of irons. Great stuff. Have you tried the muira baby blades ?