2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

RP Jacobs II Bag (Forged4ever)

Fantastic bag Richard and a beautiful way to honour your mother. A bag like that must make golf seem so much easier when it puts everything into perspective and reminds you that a bad days golf really means very little when you think of the real battles that brave souls like your mother has fought (and won) and that continue to fight every day. Hope she is keeping well. Thanks for your welcoming message on my WITB earlier.

It's a game that can't be won, only played - Bagger Vance

• Like 1

Titleist 915 D3 8.5 Project X Tour X-7C3
Titleist 913 Fd 15 Projext X Tour X-8C4
Titleist 910H 21 Fujikura Motore F3 S
Titleist 714 AP2 KBS C-Taper X Flex
Titleist SM5 52,56,60
Scotty Cameron Newport 2
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1079685-barry88-titleist-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

[quote name='Barry88' timestamp='1410568261' post='10109375']
Fantastic bag Richard and a beautiful way to honour your mother. A bag like that must make golf seem so much easier when it puts everything into perspective and reminds you that a bad days golf really means very little when you think of the real battles that brave souls like your mother has fought (and won) and that continue to fight every day. Hope she is keeping well. Thanks for your welcoming message on my WITB earlier.

It's a game that can't be won, only played - Bagger Vance
[/quote]Thank you very much Barry for the kind words and post!

Yes, the one thing that having some of the pink/breast cancer stuff that I have on my bag is that I've lost count of the number of times that I've hit a wayward shot and turned and before anything comes out of my mouth or I get theatrical, I see that bag, think of my Mother, and then it hits me, this is a frickin game.

I just smile and hand my caddy the club. I also have lost count of the number of times that individuals who are either playing with me or in a tournament are following our group and they'll ask me later how I can smile after a poor shot. I don't go into the back story, though I do tell them that regardless of what I am playing for, it is just a game.

Smiling is also a mental cue that I have developed to separate myself from the shot/outcome and put the shot behind me.

It's funny cuz it's also been noted that I never smile after a good shot, only a poor one, lol.

Again, thank you for taking the time to go through my thread and I wish you the very best my Friend :)

Fairways & Greens 4ever,
Richard

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

• 1 month later...

[quote name='benden' timestamp='1415471738' post='10416251']
Beautiful!!! An inspiration.
[/quote]Thank You very much!!

Have a great Holiday Season My Friend :)

My Best,
Richard

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

[quote name='MichaelWard_23' timestamp='1415475383' post='10416437']
Hey awesome sticks man,also a great tribute to your mom. How did you do the paint fill on the notchback?
[/quote]Thank You very much Michael!!

Yea, she's always been the "Equalizer" in my life, lol, pointing out without lecturing that there might be a better way(there aways is, lol) to say or phrase something or a better course of action.

Typical Mother really, lol :)

Regarding the fill, I'm lazy in that I use the oil based perma-paint pens(versus water based), fine tip, and I just fill the area. Any "over run" I just wipe away with a Q-Tip & acetone. I will remove any preexisting paint(such as the red in Scotty's dots or lettering) with acetone then "fill" with pen. I'm an Am at this though they look nice and I stay "between the lines," lol.

Well, thanks again for taking the time to read and post :)

Welcome to the forum and Thank You Very Much for using your first post on my thread :)

I hope that you enjoy the board as there are a lot of Great Gals & Guys :)

Best wishes for a Healthy and Happy Holiday Season :)

Fairways & Greens My Friend,
Richard

• 3 weeks later...

Great sticks!

That Charley Hoffman putter is a great looking flat stick. How would you describe its feel compared with an off the rack scotty?

Stealth+ Driver, Hzrdus Black Gen4 60

Stealth+ 3W, Hzrdus Black Gen4 70

PXG Gen6 5W, Hzrdus Black Gen4 70

Titleist U505 4 iron, Hzrdus Black RDX Smoke 90

Mizuno Pro 223 5-P, Nippon Modus 105

Vokey SM9 50F, 54S, 60M, S200

Jailbird 380 White Hot

[quote name='short and straight' timestamp='1417048299' post='10508193']
Great sticks!

That Charley Hoffman putter is a great looking flat stick. How would you describe its feel compared with an off the rack scotty?
[/quote]Thank You very much for looking through the thread. As you can see, I can be long winded, lol.

First, welcome to the forum!!

It's great to have Ya :)

Regarding the Circle-T, and I just want to say again that Charley Hoffman never gamed that Newport Beach cuz to my knowledge he's always been a face balance/mallet Guy. Those guys basically get whatever they want from Scotty so I'm sure that he's no different and he MIGHT have tried it on a practice green, though who knows, lol. I do know the "lineage" of it because I know the Father and son that it came from and the son is a long time friend of Hoffman's caddy.

Performance wise, it's nice, though as I said, I've got three that I like better. Feel wise, I would put it between my Select Newport(1.5) and the Studio Select Newport, both of which I rotate. I like the sound of the slot, as I also have the Ping Anser Milled with a slot that I like. I think that it and the two Scotty's are on page 1.

Bottom line, I like the retail just fine and while the Beach is nice, it ain't $1800+ worth of nice, lol.

Thanks again for droppin in, I hope that You enjoy the board and have a Great Holiday Season My Friend :)

Golfingly Yours,
Richard

[quote name='Forged4ever' timestamp='1417142008' post='10512227']
Great sticks!

[/quote]Thank You very much for looking through the thread. As you can see, I can be long winded, lol.

Regarding the Circle-T, and I just want to say again that Charley Hoffman never gamed that Newport Beach cuz to my knowledge he's always been a face balance/mallet Guy. Those guys basically get whatever they want from Scotty so I'm sure that he's no different and he MIGHT have tried it on a practice green, though who knows, lol. I do know the "lineage" of it because I know the Father and son that it came from and the son is a long time friend of Hoffman's caddy.

Performance wise, it's nice, though as I said, I've got three that I like better. Feel wise, I would out it between my Select Newport(1.5) and the Studio Select Newport, both of which I rotate. I like the sound of the slot, as I also have the Ping Anser Milled with a slot that I like. I think that it and the two Scotty's are on page 1.

Bottom line, I like the retail just fine and while the Beach is nice, it ain't $1800+ worth of nice, lol.

Thanks again for droppin in, I hope that You enjoy the board and have a Great Holiday Season My Friend :)

Golfingly Yours,
Richard
[/quote]I may be wrong R P but I thought that was a S C Newport he threw in the lake at Sawgrass one year

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W-- Callaway RAZR-- Speeder 565 R Flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* Shaft Unknown

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Cleveland Designed By 8802 style

[quote name='BIG STU' timestamp='1417170049' post='10513137']
Great sticks!

Performance wise, it's nice, though as I said, I've got three that I like better. Feel wise, I would out it between my Select Newport(1.5) and the Studio Select Newport, both of which I rotate. I like the sound of the slot, as I also have the Ping Anser Milled with a slot that I like. I think that it and the two Scotty's are on page 1.

Golfingly Yours,
Richard
[/quote]I may be wrong R P but I thought that was a S C Newport he threw in the lake at Sawgrass one year
[/quote]LMAO, that's probably why he gave away the Beach, lol!

Newports suck(I'm just kiddin Bois, relax :) )!!

I didn't follow him that regularly and only remembered the Scotty mallet, though I can't remember the mallet. Makes sense that he started with a Newport because back when Hoffman would have come on Tour and started messin with Scottys, the Newport and variations were his most popular model.

Thanks for educatin me :)

I hope that You had a nice Turkey Day and have a great weekend :)

My Best,
Richard

[quote name='Forged4ever' timestamp='1417201250' post='10514415']
[quote name='BIG STU' timestamp='1417170049' post='10513137']
Great sticks!

Golfingly Yours,
Richard
[/quote]LMAO, that's probably why he gave away the Beach, lol!

Newports suck(I'm just kiddin Bois, relax :) )!!

I didn't follow him that regularly and only remembered the Scotty mallet, though I can't remember the mallet. Makes sense that he started with a Newport because back when Hoffman would have come on Tour and started messin with Scottys, the Newport and variations were his most popular model.

Thanks for educatin me :)

I hope that You had a nice Turkey Day and have a great weekend :)

My Best,
Richard
[/quote]Thanks R P hope you had a good one as well. LOL first one I have had off in 7 or so years and I really enjoyed it. I always liked Charlie Hoffman because he was an underdog and had the long hair on tour when it really was not cool I identified with him so I pulled for him still do. I can remember my friend J A said " who on tour wins with Titleist equipment?" Hoffman had just won his first tournament the week before and I said Charley Hoffman. He said "who the hell is Charley Hoffman?" when Golfweek came to the shop I showed him. He said "ok I see why you like him he has a Titleist bag and long hair like you do"

• 1 month later...

[quote name='sevenputts' timestamp='1421418731' post='10756797']
Some awesome equipment in this thread !
[/quote]Thanks a lot SP for taking the time to go through the thread. I'm hoping and planning on being able to get back on the course this season and I've got a few drivers that I'd like to try. I'm a few seasons behind, though I don't really think that if ya hit the ball in the center of the face, much has changed technologically wise.

Now I've just gotta find center face with one eye, lol :)

Have a great season My Friend :)

Fairways & Greens 4ever,
Richard

[quote name='Forged4ever' timestamp='1390682687' post='8531109']
[quote name='ej_stinger' timestamp='1390677630' post='8530595']
Can I ask you how you executed recoloring/painting of those two drivers/woods? I would love to change my RBZ Stage 2 to all black. Thank you in advance.
[/quote]Sure EJ, no problem.

A close friend from another site, Walkerjames, who has a auto/boat painting amd detailing business in California, did them for me. Actually he did the 9032 for another friend and I traded him a Scotty for it. He's a great guy, does great work, and is super reasonable.

He doesn't really do this as a business though he's done a few for some of us, and just tell him that we talked, or if you'd prefer, I'll give him a head's up.

I'm not speakin for him but don't be surprised if he says, "just send me a box of Pro V's"

Drop me an e-mail @ rpjii at me dot com and I'll send you his name and contact info.

And that goes for anybody else also.

Funny story that I alluded to in my initial post in this thread regarding the Stage 2.

After I got the Stage 2 back from Walker, I took both(along with the 9032) to show my father at his office(He's a physician). So I go into his office, say hi to my Mother and his nurse, and all she says is, "Your Father's in the back hall."

So I walk down the hall and I see this practice putting cup on the carpet, so I figure that he's just rolling some putts since he was finished with patients. I see a ball approach the cup, go up the little front ridges and settle into the cup.

I say, "Nice putt" and Bend over to get the ball and I look down the little hall(about 15'), and my Father is standing in the doorway of a little kitchenette/Break room, and who's standing there with the old Bulls Eye in his hands?

Arnie

LMAO x 2

He's a patient of my Father's, has been since the late '80's, and sees my Father twice a year when he gets back to Latrobe.

So I've met him and been fortunate to have played with him a few times, however this surprised the sh!t outa me.

So, he sees the drivers and says, "ooh, new toys," lol.

I said "yep," and handed the 9032 to my Father and the Stage 2 to Arnie. His first words were,"WoW, this is sharp," lol.

Then he turned it over, and wrinkled his nose, LMAO, I took it cuz it was TMaG.

My Father had stepped into the hall now, and Arnie stepped into the kitchenette door way, spread his legs and assumed his address position, waggling it 3-4 times and saying again, "WoW, that's pretty."

Yep, the stance is still wide and closed and he still drops that shoulder inside, LOL.

This was one of the memories that I was speaking of in another thread regarding giving the game up for money.

This memory is one that money can't buy, no matter how much money ya have-

Sorry to ramble, though Arnie liked Walker's work, lol.

Talk to ya soon Bro :)

Fairways & Greens My Friend,
Richard
[/quote]

Great story!

Ping G30 10.5 Driver Tour 80 75g S
Ping G30 5-wood TFC 419F 57g S
Ping i25 3-UW irons KBS Tour S
Ping Gorge 54SS, 58SS KBS Tour S
Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, ProV1X
WITB Link

• 4 months later...

Aloha, Richard!
Just dropped in here because thought would be a positive place to ask you a question and since some are resurrecting some "unique" threads, wanted to offset with a positive one started by class individual. So.....

When, not if, you get opportunity to enjoy course again, what are you going to put in bag for first round?

Hope you and yours are great- Mitch

• Like 1

Titleist TSR2 10* (d4 surefit) Fujikura Motore Speeder 7.2s
Titleist 904f 17* YS7+s
Titleist 962b 3-pw s300
Cleveland zipcore tour rack custom 52* s400
Cleveland zipcore tour rack custom 58* s400
Ping Zing2 BeCu

[quote name='Mitchell' timestamp='1433310898' post='11679950']
Aloha, Richard!
Just dropped in here because thought would be a positive place to ask you a question and since some are resurrecting some "unique" threads, wanted to offset with a positive one started by class individual. So.....

When, not if, you get opportunity to enjoy course again, what are you going to put in bag for first round?

Hope you and yours are great- Mitch
[/quote]I hope he puts his recently acquired Macgregors in the bag when he comes down to play me but If I know RP like I think I do he will put the Zunos in the bag to go for the kill on me.

• Like 1

Hey Bro, I am sooo sorry for the delay in my response!!

This thread was buried so deep in the WRX annals that I haven't been in it in months.

Also, it's kind of depressing and I'm not in the right mental state to reminisce, lol.

I'd obviously be hitting before playing, thought I would start out with the same bag that I played my last tourney with, my victory in the Inter-Club Match Play Championship, which is below.

The only substitution would be the Staffers for the 68s, since the 59s were in the bag for that tourney and my final one, my choke job with Madison, lol. The irons were not at fault, they were great :)

I have to tell ya though, I hit that Mac MT 8i, and even in my present state, that is one sweet a** iron and I'm gonna have all the irons done with S300's and the multi-compound grip and if I should make it back, I could definitely bag those!

The only exception is my putter the last half of '12 was my 8802, and taking into consideration my present physical condition, and likely condition when I hit the tee, well, I don't know that I'll be ready for the 8802, lol, which when I'm stroking it is my fave heel shafted blade, though one eyed, numbness in part of my left side and hand and balance issues, haha, that ain't gonna be my first choice.

Thanks a lot for dropping in Mitch!!!

You brought a smile to my face :)

Aloha Bro,

Always,
Richard

Good looking stuff as always R.P. I will give you one piece of advice on the Macs though and you know I know what I am talking about on Macs. When you get them reshafted with the S300s get them soft stepped at least 1 time through the set if you cant find any S300 high launch shafts. With the configuration and weight placement of the heads it will make them feel as good as any Mizuno or Miura and even though the irons may be a club weaker than moderns (about 3* per club) you will hit them just as far. Trust me on this. If I had learned that trick sooner I would have never ventured off the blade path to the CB path and would have kept them in the bag all this time. Here I go again engineering something that you will probably take and kick my butt with. Oh well!

• Like 1

[quote name='Forged4ever' timestamp='1421616530' post='10771507']
[quote name='sevenputts' timestamp='1421418731' post='10756797']
Some awesome equipment in this thread !
[/quote]Thanks a lot SP for taking the time to go through the thread. I'm hoping and planning on being able to get back on the course this season and I've got a few drivers that I'd like to try. I'm a few seasons behind, though I don't really think that if ya hit the ball in the center of the face, much has changed technologically wise.

Now I've just gotta find center face with one eye, lol :)

Have a great season My Friend :)

Fairways & Greens 4ever,
Richard
[/quote]Naaw the drivers have not changed that much trust me. I am still gaming my 4 year old driver which the design is probably 6 or 8 years old now. I played in a scramble with a friend of mine who is an a Assistant at an exclusive private Country Club here. He is a Cally staffer and the same age as I am. He was hitting one of those Cally drivers that has the slide weights on it. I hit it on the range it did not have the right shaft for me though. He asked me was I still hitting that old Hathaway ? I said yes. When we made the turn he told me I needed to keep that driver in my bag until I wore it out. Of course for me it is like racing when I find something I like it I get spares. Even though Harrison is out of business now I have a brand new duplicate head just like it in plastic never hit with 3 spare adaptors. Absolutely my favorite driver of all time along with my blonde persimmon Power Bilt that I cracked and had put back together 3 or 4 times until it finally cracked the fatal time. Yep a good driver is like a good woman hard to find and when you find either you better hold on to and keep. But seriously technology has not changed on the driver that much basically. Just mostly cosmetics and weight slide doo hickeys . I can do the weight slide thing with lead tape and I don't need any turbulators just keep that baby waxed up with airplane wax. Yep you will be fine with your drivers that you hit before. BTW I don't think you will have any problem hitting the center of the face with one eye from talking with you over the years I know you are an old school feel player like myself

• Like 1

[quote name='BIG STU' timestamp='1433668614' post='11704546']
Good looking stuff as always R.P. I will give you one piece of advice on the Macs though and you know I know what I am talking about on Macs. When you get them reshafted with the S300s get them soft stepped at least 1 time through the set if you cant find any S300 high launch shafts. With the configuration and weight placement of the heads it will make them feel as good as any Mizuno or Miura and even though the irons may be a club weaker than moderns (about 3* per club) you will hit them just as far. Trust me on this. If I had learned that trick sooner I would have never ventured off the blade path to the CB path and would have kept them in the bag all this time. Here I go again engineering something that you will probably take and kick my butt with. Oh well!
[/quote]Morning Bro :)

I did that on the 8i that I had reshafted based on your prior comments.

The asst who does my club work asked why, all of a sudden(he's done my clubs since '09) I was getting my irons soft stepped. He laughingly said, "you haven't lost that much off your swing(we'll see ;) )," and I just told him that a Birdie tweeted it to me, haha

The 8i felt great!!!

That's amazing when ya think about it, an iron over 3 decades old and you can lay it beside any blade out there.

As Always, many thanks for your kind words and guidance!!

You're a Gentleman's Gentleman :)

Have a Great Week My Friend :)

My Best,
Richard

Poser

;) nice stuff Richard. Not surprisingly, your bag is selfless and Possesses your unique and ever present thoughtfulness for others. Well done man.

Fairways and greens brother.

• Like 1

Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
Hybrid undecided
Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

[quote name='KYMAR' timestamp='1433680928' post='11704928']
Poser

;) nice stuff Richard. Not surprisingly, your bag is selfless and Possesses your unique and ever present thoughtfulness for others. Well done man.

Fairways and greens brother.
[/quote]Thanks a lot for the kind words KYMS!!

You're one of my top Guys on the board and I'm happy that ya dropped in :)

On a more serious note, regarding the "Poser," I've been thinkin about that and I'm stripping the bag down and goin back to my blue H2NO
Stand that's pictured, and I'll just have the pink
Covers and my club bag tag and a br cancer one that my Mother gave me.

The Mizzy bag was given to those of us that played in a multi-club Inter-Club match similar in format to the Ryder Cup. I had a lot of hangin trinkets from Madison and my nieces but it's different Havin that when I was playin at Plus than comin off of a 2+ year lay-off when I can barely walk and chew gum simaltaniously, much less hit a ball, haha.

My goal is to get back to the level where I can dress my bag anyway that I want to, like I did in '12, haha.

I know what some may say, though that's just me, and I ain't changin, lol. If you're gonna dress a bag up, you better be a Player, or ya just look like a better equipped Rodney Dangerfield, a Poser none the less, lol.

Thanks again Bro, and have a Great Season :)

Fairways & Greens 4ever My Friend,
Richard

[quote name='Forged4ever' timestamp='1433677888' post='11704786']
[quote name='BIG STU' timestamp='1433668614' post='11704546']
[/quote]Morning Bro :)

I did that on the 8i that I had reshafted based on your prior comments.

The asst who does my club work asked why, all of a sudden(he's done my clubs since '09) I was getting my irons soft stepped. He laughingly said, "you haven't lost that much off your swing(we'll see ;) )," and I just told him that a Birdie tweeted it to me, haha

The 8i felt great!!!

That's amazing when ya think about it, an iron over 3 decades old and you can lay it beside any blade out there.

As Always, many thanks for your kind words and guidance!!

You're a Gentleman's Gentleman :)

Have a Great Week My Friend :)

My Best,
Richard
[/quote]Yep it takes less effort to generate the power with them soft stepped. I had sorta started on the soft step path with a set of Infiniti 302 shovels with Harrison shafts. I could nuke them just could not take the clunky look and lack of feel and no distance control. My friend the Miura dealer really took me to school on the soft stepping thing when he insisted on reworking my old 588s with a set of Sensicore soft stepped shafts. I let him do them when I picked them up of course I saw the brand on the tip of the shaft. I thought WTF? he said shut up and hit them. I did and the light bulb popped on. I realized what I had to do to the rest of my irons. I am a believer of soft tipping for us older guys in the irons anyhow. I still have stiff tipped shafts in all my woods and hit them fine. You will like it I promise in the rest of your irons. Actually for me with the shafts I have in them now they hit better than they did years ago with the 7.0 Brunswicks in them. I have also stepped away from the ProVs and went to the Srixon Soft Feel ball. That combo for me feels like the balata HT-100 off the face and stops well. I won a dozen TMag balls yesterday in the scramble actually won a gift certificate so I got a dozen of those new 2 piece softs. I played a practice round today and hit a few shots with one. they do not feel quite as soft as the Srixon but feel a lot like the Duo which is a good ball too.
Edit I know you like Bridgestone balls and they have a soft ball too I think it is called a Red something I can't remember exactly. I got 3 of them in a door prize thing at a scramble a while back. They work as good as the Srixon. I just have not gotten any more because I have 3 dozen Srixons and probably 100 used ProV1s.That young pro I have been mentioring turned me on to the soft feels he found a couple in a cart and told me to try them. Just one of those things you find out by experimenting

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Looking good my man!

• Thanks 1

Mizuno STG 440 9.5*/ Cinnamon 75-X
Mizuno MP Metal Ti (JDM) 18*/ Blueboard ION 83x

MP 55 4-PW/MP 53 3i/Recoil 125 Prototype
MP64 4-7/ MP4 8-PW (6-PW 1*weak)/ DG X7 GRIPMASTER Roo Grips

Mizuno T11 50, 56,60/Recoil 125 Prototype
Mizuno T5 50,56,60/ Black Chrome S400
Scotty Cameron Newport 2, 34" Custom Shop Blue Paint and Jackpot Johnny Cover
All riding on a blue Clicgear 3.5+

• 7 years later...

Somehow stumbled across this ancient post by @Forged4ever and it struck a chord. I’m a physician who has been involved in breast cancer care for 30 years and I just wanted to say I really appreciate the comments and tributes mentioned here. 

A common thread here is we’re all passionate about golf. It’s great to see we care about other things too 

It seems to me RP that based on this thread and others I’ve read by you, you’re a good guy. Thanks for all of your posts and expertise. Keep on hitting long and straight. 

Signed Jon, risking the wrath of the mods for resurrecting such an old post.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Duct Tape said:

Somehow stumbled across this ancient post by @Forged4ever and it struck a chord. I’m a physician who has been involved in breast cancer care for 30 years and I just wanted to say I really appreciate the comments and tributes mentioned here. 

A common thread here is we’re all passionate about golf. It’s great to see we care about other things too 

It seems to me RP that based on this thread and others I’ve read by you, you’re a good guy. Thanks for all of your posts and expertise. Keep on hitting long and straight. 

Signed Jon, risking the wrath of the mods for resurrecting such an old post.

Wow this was a while back---- Looking back a lot has changed for me in life as well as golf--- I can not imagine the reason for Mod rath for ressurecting an older post--- Lots of times seriously this helps my memory issues from my accident 3 years ago--- And RP bless his heart has had some issues too--- But us tough old birds are still kicking

Edited by BIG STU
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1