We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.

Seemore Putters - Anyone?

Comments

• Lord HelmetLord Helmet  8782WRX Points: 296Members Posts: 8,782
    kess13 wrote:
    Question for the seemore folks. What type of grip do you prefer and why. I keep jumping between a salty and a pistol. I know it's what I'm comfortable with, but what are you guys comfortable with and why?

I have a lamkin deep etch grip. Nice traction feel.
    Posted:
    M5 - UST V2 6f5
    Cobra F9 3w - Atmos TS Blue 7x
    Speedback F9 4i - DG 105 x100
    Srixon 565/765 Combo 5-PW - Project X 5.5hs
    SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,K,S Grinds - Rifle 6.0
    Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 CS
    Pro V1x
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • SeeMore PuttersSeeMore Putters  649WRX Points: 109Sponsors Posts: 649
    kess13 wrote:

Question for the seemore folks. What type of grip do you prefer and why. I keep jumping between a salty and a pistol. I know it's what I'm comfortable with, but what are you guys comfortable with and why?

Rosemark is a great feeling grip - if you want to give it a try. tension-free putting. Two sizes - std and mid - along with a counter-balanced as well. Depending on hand size we feel it fits comfortable in one's hand.
    Posted:
  • kess13kess13 So I just put the ball in the hole...  1323WRX Points: 119Members Posts: 1,323
    Thanks
    Posted:
    F6 baffler
    MP54
    T7/S18/eye2XG Lob
    Classic #3
  • maxfli985maxfli985  1237WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 1,237 BST Banned
    any chance there will be Magnetic headcovers for Giants anytime soon? I would love one for my M1t.
    Posted:
  • PingPonchoPingPoncho PingPoncho  1404WRX Points: 99Members Posts: 1,404
    Me too
    Posted:
    maxfli985 wrote:

any chance there will be Magnetic headcovers for Giants anytime soon? I would love one for my M1t.

Noted - will put in the request and keep you posted. Thanks.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • SkhackerSkhacker The Minimalist Golfer  1557WRX Points: 146Members Posts: 1,557
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • JimvJimv  613WRX Points: 96Members Posts: 613
    Got an M1 Giant and love it. Great feel/sound, consistent roll, and easy line up
    Posted:
  • kess13kess13 So I just put the ball in the hole...  1323WRX Points: 119Members Posts: 1,323
    Lord, threw a lamkin deep etch on and my distance control and feel were much improved over the larger salty. Thanks for the suggestion!
    Posted:
    F6 baffler
    MP54
    T7/S18/eye2XG Lob
    Classic #3
    kess13 wrote:
    Lord, threw a lamkin deep etch on and my distance control and feel were much improved over the larger salty. Thanks for the suggestion!

Great! That grip is my brother in law goto grip and I've done his putter a few times over the years. Light finally went on for me to give it a go. I really like the feel.
    Posted:
    M5 - UST V2 6f5
    Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 CS
    Pro V1x
    Skhacker wrote:

Looks great!!
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • WVPWVP  2898WRX Points: 50Members Posts: 2,898
    Skhacker wrote:

Nice. That's the model I've been eyeing forever, just haven't pulled the trigger.
    Posted:
    Callaway BB Fusion – 9°
    Taylormade M4  – 16.5°
    Mizuno JPX 825 – 22°
    PING G30 – 5-UW
    Cleveland CBX – 54°
    Taylormade EF – 60° ATV
    Taylormade Juno
  • SkhackerSkhacker The Minimalist Golfer  1557WRX Points: 146Members Posts: 1,557
    WVP wrote:
    Skhacker wrote:

Nice. That's the model I've been eyeing forever, just haven't pulled the trigger.

You won't be disappointed!
    Posted:

kess13 wrote:

Great! That grip is my brother in law goto grip and I've done his putter a few times over the years. Light finally went on for me to give it a go. I really like the feel.

Second time out and the seemore and I have seemed to find our stride. Distance control is so much better and that has lead to sinking more 10ft+ putts. Any miss has been a tap in. I think over sized grips have passed for me.
    Posted:
    F6 baffler
    MP54
    T7/S18/eye2XG Lob
    Classic #3
  • Tyus StonesTyus Stones Duke's out. I'm suspended. Definitely not a high point..  2048WRX Points: 20Members Posts: 2,048
    Is SeeMore able to adjust the length and lie of their putters if you send them in? I recently picked up a Z3C Tour Limited, but I'd like to have the 34" shaft either extended or swapped out to make it 35" and have it bent back to standard. Really want to give this putter a fair shake at making its way into the bag, but can't help but feel like I'm not doing that if its too short/flat....
    Posted:
  • Ak4sevenAk4seven  291WRX Points: 30Members Posts: 291

Is SeeMore able to adjust the length and lie of their putters if you send them in? I recently picked up a Z3C Tour Limited, but I'd like to have the 34" shaft either extended or swapped out to make it 35" and have it bent back to standard. Really want to give this putter a fair shake at making its way into the bag, but can't help but feel like I'm not doing that if its too short/flat....

I think it's like $50 plus shipping for a shaft replacement and believe they adjust to what you want. I'd call/email them for exact pricing, pretty good customer service from when I needed info.
    Posted:
    [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Titleist 915D3 [8.5*] Diamana Kai'li 60X
    Titleist 915FD [15*] Diamana Blue S+PLUS 70S
    Titleist 818H2 [21*] Fujikura Atmos HB TS Blue 8S
    Titleist 712 MB [3-PW] TT DG
    Titleist SM6 [54*08M/60*08M] TT DG
    TM Spider Tour Black [/font]

Advertisement
    Switched to my off season bag and thus my backup putter, a classic #3. I felt completely lost without my seemore in my hand. Couldn't feel squared up, couldn't aim and had multiple three putts after going for a long time without one. Now I'm eyeing up an old bronze fgp for the backup bag. Don't think I can go back to non seemore anymore.
    Posted:
    F6 baffler
    MP54
    T7/S18/eye2XG Lob
    Classic #3
  • Rogtsaamokin66Rogtsaamokin66  232WRX Points: 68Members Posts: 232
    What weight range is everyone rolling a Seemore at? 300-400? I have #3 out of 25 Torched Diving Board weighs in around 325, also have a mfgp DF and HT at 350+ and love the look but to heavy. Might send back have it stamped and loose a little weight.
    Posted:
  • UnderPar18UnderPar18 Previously Ecsugolf1  5817WRX Points: 220Members Posts: 5,817
    They really need to make a Z1C in left handed instead of these funky looking Z2 and Z3 models.
    Posted:
  • kenstlkenstl  432WRX Points: 64Members Posts: 432
    kess13 wrote:

Switched to my off season bag and thus my backup putter, a classic #3. I felt completely lost without my seemore in my hand. Couldn't feel squared up, couldn't aim and had multiple three putts after going for a long time without one. Now I'm eyeing up an old bronze fgp for the backup bag. Don't think I can go back to non seemore anymore.

LOL, I play an old bronze FGP and love it! I ended up sending one back to Seemore and had a 36" shaft put in it, and #1 SuperStroke grip. Butter
    Posted:
    Cobra LTD Driver
    Wishon 929 4 wood
    SL Sterling Irons 5-LW
    Evnroll Arm Lock Putter
  • shakee1shakee1  26WRX Points: 20Members Posts: 26
    Just put a ping Pp58 midsize grip on my pcb.....best feeling putter I've had!
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • SanzabarSanzabar  1278WRX Points: 120Members Posts: 1,278
    I would kill to have another DB4x!!! I kick myself daily for selling that thing.
    Posted:
    Ping G400 Max w/Evolution II 569
    Callaway V-Series Heavenwood
    Nike Vapor Speed 23*
    Srixon Z585/Z785
    Nike Engage 56/60* & Callaway PM Grind 64*
    SeeMore DB4x PR

#Colts #COLTure
    Sanzabar wrote:

I would kill to have another DB4x!!! I kick myself daily for selling that thing.

Send us a note at [email protected] Do not know if we have one left but will certainly look for you!
    Posted:
  • SanzabarSanzabar  1278WRX Points: 120Members Posts: 1,278

Sanzabar wrote:

Send us a note at [email protected] Do not know if we have one left but will certainly look for you!

Email has been sent!
    Posted:
    Ping G400 Max w/Evolution II 569
    Callaway V-Series Heavenwood
    Nike Vapor Speed 23*
    Srixon Z585/Z785
    Nike Engage 56/60* & Callaway PM Grind 64*
    SeeMore DB4x PR

#Colts #COLTure
    Sanzabar wrote:

Sanzabar wrote:

Email has been sent!

Perfect! Please give us a few days. We are out of the office till Monday on a company meeting in Palm Desert. We will not forget - Thanks!
    Posted:
  • maxfli985maxfli985  1237WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 1,237 BST Banned
    Does anyone know what magnetic headcovers could fit the Giant M1t? The velcro on my stock one has worn out already and they don't yet have magnetic options. I guess I could always put a sock style headcover on it if necessary.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • chocolate_rehabchocolate_rehab plays like a girl  1039WRX Points: 132Members Posts: 1,039
    SeeMore is really awesome to deal with. I emailed them my SAM putt lab results and they helped walk me through the best putter specs for me. I ended up ordering:

Si3 straight shaft

Lovemark Lydia Ko 1.52

34", 72 lie, 3 loft

Teal Headcover (magnetic)

I putted lights out with the store model, so I'm beyond excited. I didn't know much about SeeMore before, I'm really glad I decided to try one out.

Can't beat having such a nice putter custom spec'd for ~$200. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:
    Ping G400 Max 10.5* I Accra FX 2.0
    Callaway Epic Flash 17* 3w I Accra FX 2.0
    Ping G410 20* & 23* hybrids I Accra FX 2.0
    Srixon U85 5 - 26* I Oban Oi series
    Srixon Z585 6-AW I Oban Oi series
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 54SS & 58ES I Steelfiber i95r
    SeeMore HT Mallet

Stop comparing your swing, speed, and distances to LPGA players. It's embarrassing for everyone.
    SeeMore is really awesome to deal with. I emailed them my SAM putt lab results and they helped walk me through the best putter specs for me. I ended up ordering:

Si3 straight shaft

Lovemark Lydia Ko 1.52

34", 72 lie, 3 loft

Teal Headcover (magnetic)

I putted lights out with the store model, so I'm beyond excited. I didn't know much about SeeMore before, I'm really glad I decided to try one out.

Can't beat having such a nice putter custom spec'd for ~$200. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I'm a Si3 user. I hope you like it as much as I like mine.
    Posted:
    M5 - UST V2 6f5
    Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 CS
    Pro V1x
  • UnderPar18UnderPar18 Previously Ecsugolf1  5817WRX Points: 220Members Posts: 5,817

Sanzabar wrote:

Sanzabar wrote:

Email has been sent!

Perfect! Please give us a few days. We are out of the office till Monday on a company meeting in Palm Desert. We will not forget - Thanks!

Seemore can you please consider making a Left Handed Z1C. It would nice to have a high end traditional model. Your current private reserve models are out there shape wise.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • nickham10nickham10  328WRX Points: 45Members Posts: 328
    I'm very interested in giving a Seemore putter a try. Got my eye on the Corona Del Mar X2. Anyone got experience with it? Any comparison between that and a odyssey white hot rx v-line fang or Ping Cadence TR putter line? Feel softer/firmer than the odyssey or Pings?
    Posted:
    Ping G400 Max 9.5*
    Taylormade M4 15*
    Ping G 3 Hybrid 19*
    Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal 4-GW
    Cleveland CBX 56*
    Odyssey O-Works 2 Ball

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.