SeeMore Putters Custom shop?

SeeMore PuttersSeeMore Putters Sponsors Posts: 617 ✭✭

What would you like to see in a SeeMore Putters custom shop and what would you name it?

Tagged:

Comments

• chamgel2chamgel2 Athens, TNMembers Posts: 1,303 ✭✭

I’d love to see the ability to edit alignment aids. I much prefer a dot to a line, or even no alignment aid at all. The RST beside the shaft I love, but on my gamers I always end up painting the white alignment line to black and it just takes away from the beauty of the putter.

Ping G400 LST 10* PX Hzrdus Yellow 63
    Ping G400 Stretch 13* PX Hzrdus Yellow 75
    Cobra Baffler 16.5* PX Hzrdus Black 75
    Ping g410 5-PW,UW, SW Steelfiber i95
    Vokey 58* V Grind Oil Can
    Seemore mFGP Deep Flange
    TP5
  • MaximilianMaximilian Members Posts: 1,373 ✭✭

Custom Shop would be awesome!

I agree that being able to choose alignment aids would be great. Also being able to choose finish would be nice along with the possibility of choosing a clean face without the cross hatch pattern.

If it were me, I would call it the "SeeMore Custom Shop". Yes very clever, I know. Lol. But people would know what it was and it wouldn't sound too pretentious.

Looking forward to seeing if this happens!

• g-offg-off Members Posts: 335 ✭✭
    edited Apr 9, 2019 12:26am #4

Would love to see options in alignment aids if that doesn't interfere with the whole process, milling and insert options and of course different finishes, maybe weight options. I agree with "SeeMore Custom Shop" unless rst can come out of the "armory"

Post edited by g-off on
    epic flash driver

steelhead xr heavenwood

steelhead xr 9 wood

edel sls 01 5,7,9,gap

hogan tk 58

putter rotates daily

always hoing the next best thing
  • jokerusnjokerusn nice shoes Northern NJClubWRX Posts: 4,686 ClubWRX

I agree with the alignment aid suggestions. Also, different finishes and metals, more grip options, paintfill, stampings, headcover, maybe unique engraving, etc. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

M3 9.5°  Ventus 6-X
    M5 15°  Tensei CK Pro 70TX
    818H2 19°  HZRDUS 85 6.5
    790 UDI  PX Catalyst 6.5  -or-  TP UDI 3  PX HB6
    790 4i / Z745 5-9  Nippon 950GH 
    SM7 46F 52F 58D 62M  DG 115 / KBS Tour 120
    Mann MA/66

(¬¬) WITB Link
  • Fairways to HeavenFairways to Heaven Members Posts: 108 ✭✭

A "Custom Putter builder" tab or link would be great.

Callaway GBB Epic, DR 11.5°
    Ping G400 SFT, 3W 16° & 5W 19°
    Callaway Apex '16 Hyb, 4 / 23°
    Srixon Z765, 5-8 iron (+2°), 9 iron (+1°)
    Titleist Vokey SM6 46°08F
    / 50.08F / 54.10S / 60.08M
    SeeMore Nashville z3c black w/ superstroke flatso 2.0 countercore 
    Srixon Z Star XV
  • SeeMore PuttersSeeMore Putters Sponsors Posts: 617 ✭✭

Great input guys! Appreciate the feedback. We are getting there slowly but surely. Will keep everyone posted.

• chamgel2chamgel2 Athens, TNMembers Posts: 1,303 ✭✭

@SeeMore Putters said:
    Great input guys! Appreciate the feedback. We are getting there slowly but surely. Will keep everyone posted.

I’m highly interested when you do. Seemore has been my primary gamer for the past decade, doesn’t matter what I switch to I always end up back with it. I still have 4 of them I’ll never get rid of, and would love another mfgp2, especially if Carbon was offered again (best feeling putter Seemore ever made), but the last one I ordered had those two white lines on the Flange that I just couldnt get past. Think I had it a week and let it go. If there as an option to customize the alignment aids I’d definitely be interested.

Ping G400 LST 10* PX Hzrdus Yellow 63
    Ping G400 Stretch 13* PX Hzrdus Yellow 75
    Cobra Baffler 16.5* PX Hzrdus Black 75
    Ping g410 5-PW,UW, SW Steelfiber i95
    Vokey 58* V Grind Oil Can
    Seemore mFGP Deep Flange
    TP5

Thanks for the input chamgel2. Appreciate you being a part of Team SeeMore!

• Manchester TrevManchester Trev Members Posts: 1

This would be amazing! I've asked a few times if I can get an M5 HT with a sight dot instead of a sight line, that and coated black would be my dream putter, I've tried every mallett going but keep coming back to my PTM , but really want a fang style mallett, so please make a custom shop happen!

In terms of name,
    The SeeMore Engine room

• jshuffjshuff Members Posts: 103 ✭✭

Something similar to the Toulon Garage would be phenomenal. In addition to that, copper and other material insert options, options for top lines and flange lines, face milling options, additional custom shaft options (BGT Stability and KBS CT shafts), putter head material options (carbon steel and stainless steel, maybe even full copper), putter head shape options, putter head weight options, and putter head finish options. Being only 5’7” and playing a 32.5” putter, the only putter heads I’ve been able to get heavy enough for me at the Giant M1t with the weight kit or the Cameron’s with their adjustable weight options. 385g to 400g heads don’t scare me.

Thanks guys. Awesome comments and suggestions.