Larrrrrry....

jbrunk ·  
jbrunkjbrunk Central Illinois 680WRX Points: 145Handicap: 11Members Posts: 680 Golden Tee

Taking a break from Crossfield, Shiels, and the like; I’m gonna start watching Larry Cheung Golf (from the beginning). I dig his teaching style, having just watched a few live lessons so far. Anyone else gone down this particular YouTube rabbit hole?
https://www.youtube.com/user/LarryCheung1992

Posted:
Post edited by jbrunk on

Ping G400 1W Alta CB 55

Ping G400 3W Alta CB 65

Ping G400 3Hy & 4Hy NV Green 85H

Ping i200 4i-UW AWT 2.0

Glide 2.0 50 54 58 AWT 2.0

iNOVAi 3.0 CS

Comments

• BB28403BB28403  4274WRX Points: 747Handicap: This post may not be here soon as moderators may delete it to free up space. Be concerned... you may be next...Members Posts: 4,274 Titanium Tees

Might as well watch Larry David if you are trying to learn from YouTube! I’ve watched crossfield for years and actually credit him for getting my game out of exhibition mode and into the real deal. however, I have only learned maybe 8 real things from crossfield . And 100 or more from a real PGA teacher . So there ya go. Maybe some lessons are in order.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Daniel EasonDaniel Eason  1810WRX Points: 112Members Posts: 1,810 Platinum Tees

Played comp today not bad but not good enough. Definitely some fitness issues at the moment in using the ground.

Posted:
    Youtube golf instruction video
    only shows a ball distance or direction
    of about 3 inches

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.