GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

A Military Tribute @ The Greenbrier - discussion

GolfWRX ·  
GolfWRXGolfWRX Team GolfWRXMarshals  9116WRX Points: 690Posts: 9,116 Marshals

Please put any comments or questions here

Posted:

Comments

• flyingmeeseflyingmeese Members  201WRX Points: 92Posts: 201 Fairways

this is one of the few tournaments i'm more excited to see the course than the equipment... love MacDonald/Raynor designs

Posted:
    Titleist 915D2 9.5*
    Titleist 915FD 15*
    Titleist 906F2 18*
    Nike VR II Pro Combo 3-4
    Nike VR II Pro 5-PW
    Titleist Vokey SM7 54S
    Titleist Vokey SM7 60D
    Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • DuckHook02DuckHook02 Members  1018WRX Points: 119Posts: 1,018 Platinum Tees

Would be great if the pictures actually loaded.

Posted:
    Post edited by DuckHook02 on
  • leftygolfer15leftygolfer15 Members  1393WRX Points: 183Posts: 1,393 Platinum Tees

On -, @DuckHook02 said:

Would be great it the pictures actually loaded.

Having the same problem with all the new content today. Thought it was just me!

Posted:
  • DuckHook02DuckHook02 Members  1018WRX Points: 119Posts: 1,018 Platinum Tees

On -, @leftygolfer15 said:

On -, @DuckHook02 said:

Would be great it the pictures actually loaded.

Having the same problem with all the new content today. Thought it was just me!

Pictures still won’t load. Golfwrx never should have done the software upgrade...the website has been nothing short of a disaster since. Sad!

Posted:
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27117WRX Points: 474Posts: 27,117 Marshals

The software upgrade has no relation to the current picture loading problem. We are aware and working with the hosting companies.

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • DavePelz4DavePelz4 A golf course in the Chicago area.ClubWRX  25611WRX Points: 2,825Handicap: 2 ManyPosts: 25,611 ClubWRX

Have played the Old White course several times and it's outstanding. Will always have fond memories of the range as well. Hitting balls rather poorly there and a guy came up to me unsolicited. Gave me something to work on. It was Sam Snead.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • RH82RH82 Alberta, CanadaMembers  2392WRX Points: 261Posts: 2,392 Platinum Tees

On -, @easyyy Whats the deal with no pictures showing up for hours when they initially get uploaded. Not just this week but ever since the site redesign its been this way.
    Posted:

Cobra King Speedzone (10.5*)

TEE CBX (16.5*)

Callaway Apex (20*)

Srixon Z 785 (4-6) Z-Forged (7-PW)

Cleveland RTX-4 (50*/56*/60*)

Taylormade Spider X

• pga43pga43 GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer Nashville,_ TNMarshals  9619WRX Points: 1,105Posts: 9,619 Marshals

On -, @RH82 said:

On -, @easyyy Whats the deal with no pictures showing up for hours when they initially get uploaded. Not just this week but ever since the site redesign its been this way.

Maybe clear your cookies and cache or log out of Golfwrx.com and then log back in. While this may be an issue for a few plenty of other members are not having that issue.

Greg

Posted:
    GolfWRX.com
    twitter
    On -, @gdm43pga

• Trying4BetterTrying4Better Members  235WRX Points: 87Handicap: 13Posts: 235 Fairways

Interesting more and more blades are going into the bags this year. Am I correct? I feel like from previous years, there is an increase, with the Apex MBs really stealing the show.

Posted:
  • Frid_the_kidFrid_the_kid Life is Good Members  247WRX Points: 100Handicap: +2Posts: 247 Fairways

Thanks for all of the putter photos! Any chance Ping or Bettinardi has some on display this week? I may have just missed them as well.

Posted:
    G400LST 8.5*
    Rapture 14*
    Rapture V2 16*
    Blueprints & G's
    Glide 2.0 & Glide Forged
    Bettinardi Hive BB0
  • pga43pga43 GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer Nashville,_ TNMarshals  9619WRX Points: 1,105Posts: 9,619 Marshals

On -, @Frid_the_kid said:

Thanks for all of the putter photos! Any chance Ping or Bettinardi has some on display this week? I may have just missed them as well.

Neither had a bag on the green

Greg

Posted:
    GolfWRX.com
    twitter
    On -, @gdm43pga

Advertisement
  • MakersMarsh3MakersMarsh3 TX/CAMembers  1726WRX Points: 305Posts: 1,726 Platinum Tees

Hey Greg
    Thanks for the awesome pics as always.
    Are we getting close to getting a Hovland WITB shot??
    Thank you sir

Posted:
    lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.