Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

A Military Tribute @ The Greenbrier - discussion

GolfWRXGolfWRX Team GolfWRXMarshals Posts: 8,561 mod

Please put any comments or questions here

Comments

• flyingmeeseflyingmeese Members Posts: 190 ✭✭✭

this is one of the few tournaments i'm more excited to see the course than the equipment... love MacDonald/Raynor designs

Taylormade 2016 M2 9.5*
    Titleist 910F 15*
    Titleist 585H 17*
    Taylormade UDI TP 20*
    Titleist AP2 716 4-PW
    Titleist Vokey SM52.08 bent to 53*
    Titleist Vokey SM58.08 bent to 59*
    Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2
  • DuckHook02DuckHook02 Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Sep 10, 2019 2:07am #3

Would be great if the pictures actually loaded.

Post edited by DuckHook02 on
  • leftygolfer15leftygolfer15 Members Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@DuckHook02 said:
    Would be great it the pictures actually loaded.

Having the same problem with all the new content today. Thought it was just me!

• DuckHook02DuckHook02 Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@leftygolfer15 said:

@DuckHook02 said:
    Would be great it the pictures actually loaded.

Having the same problem with all the new content today. Thought it was just me!

Pictures still won’t load. Golfwrx never should have done the software upgrade...the website has been nothing short of a disaster since. Sad!

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,838 admin

The software upgrade has no relation to the current picture loading problem. We are aware and working with the hosting companies.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • DavePelz4DavePelz4 A golf course in the Chicago area.ClubWRX Posts: 24,937 ClubWRX

Have played the Old White course several times and it's outstanding. Will always have fond memories of the range as well. Hitting balls rather poorly there and a guy came up to me unsolicited. Gave me something to work on. It was Sam Snead.

• RH82RH82 Members Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Sep 10, 2019 8:37pm #8

@easyyy Whats the deal with no pictures showing up for hours when they initially get uploaded. Not just this week but ever since the site redesign its been this way.

Taylormade M1 440 (10.5*)
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ (15*)
    Callaway Apex (20*)
    Srixon Z785 (4-PW)
    Cleveland RTX-4 (50*/56*/60*)
    Taylormade Spider X
  • pga43pga43 GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer Nashville,_ TNMarshals Posts: 9,346 mod

@RH82 said:
    @easyyy Whats the deal with no pictures showing up for hours when they initially get uploaded. Not just this week but ever since the site redesign its been this way.

Maybe clear your cookies and cache or log out of Golfwrx.com and then log back in. While this may be an issue for a few plenty of other members are not having that issue.

Greg

GolfWRX.com
    twitter @gdm43pga
  • Trying4BetterTrying4Better Members Posts: 138 ✭✭✭

Interesting more and more blades are going into the bags this year. Am I correct? I feel like from previous years, there is an increase, with the Apex MBs really stealing the show.

• Frid_the_kidFrid_the_kid Life is Good Members Posts: 193 ✭✭✭

Thanks for all of the putter photos! Any chance Ping or Bettinardi has some on display this week? I may have just missed them as well.

G400LST 8.5*
    G400 13*
    Rapture V2 16*
    Blueprints & G's
    Glide 2.0 & Glide Forged
    PLD Sedona 
  • pga43pga43 GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer Nashville,_ TNMarshals Posts: 9,346 mod

@Frid_the_kid said:
    Thanks for all of the putter photos! Any chance Ping or Bettinardi has some on display this week? I may have just missed them as well.

Neither had a bag on the green

Greg

GolfWRX.com
    twitter @gdm43pga
  • MakersMarsh3MakersMarsh3 Members Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey Greg
    Thanks for the awesome pics as always.
    Are we getting close to getting a Hovland WITB shot??
    Thank you sir

lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file