Edison Golf - Anybody Home?

Lobber ·  
LobberLobber Members  2538WRX Points: 215Posts: 2,538 Titanium Tees

Pre-ordered a set of Edison wedges based on previous positive experience with Edilon years ago( one of the first 500 sets).  My credit card charged, and email confirmation sent back in early January.  Multiple phone calls with messages left, emails sent requesting update on order status and crickets.   No response at all.  Not to impressed thus far.  Hopefully the actual product performs better than their non-responsive customer service.  Yes I get they are a start up but come on you took my money so at least respond.

Posted:

Comments

• LobberLobber Members  2538WRX Points: 215Posts: 2,538 Titanium Tees

Update. April shipping date due to Cornavirous at the foundry. So I guess I’ll have to use hand sanitizer and wear a mask when I hit them

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • grm24grm24 Western PAMembers  4279WRX Points: 1,391Posts: 4,279 Titanium Tees

Hope you get your wedges soon. Based on past history with who is behind this company it likely won't be around long.

Posted:
  • TherealpatgilesTherealpatgiles Members  660WRX Points: 221Handicap: 13Posts: 660 Golden Tee

Never heard of this company. Saw its about 600 bucks for 3 wedges. Artisan hand grinds 3 for around 1000. What makes these Edison wedges so good? They look like Walmart clubs.

Posted:
    Taylormade m5 9 ad gp 7x
    Epon af901 19 modus 120
    Nike vapor pro combo 3 iron
    Epon af 503 4-w modus 120s
    Epon tour 50 55 60 modus w
    Epon i33 rose gold putter
  • LobberLobber Members  2538WRX Points: 215Posts: 2,538 Titanium Tees

Actually cancelling order and getting refund. Plenty of other options available.

Posted:
  • stimpmeterpstimpmeterp Washington DCMembers  831WRX Points: 118Posts: 831 Golden Tee

I got interested as well in their "First 500" club offerings. I actually wrote the company at the email on their contact page and got a quick response. Sounds like they are a bit behind in their production.

Posted:
    Ping G400 8.5* A'hina | TS2 15* I'lima  | 915H 21* & 24* Blueboards
    Miz JPX 800 Pro 6-PW S300 | Miz T20 50* 54* 58* PX LZ 6.0
    Goodwood Golf Co. Custom Senna (1/12, coming soon) 
    Ball:  TP5 "77s"

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.