Anybody playing Nippon Modus 130? Reviews/experiences would be GREATLY appreciated!

willboyrd

Looking for some first-hand feedback about these shafts.

Currently playing Nippon 950gh stiff but have had great success going to higher weight shafts in driver and 4w so thinking of jumping up in weight in iron shafts. Currently playing my G25s at D3, which means I've had to add a lot of weight to the heads which I think is hurting my dispersion because shafts are so light they are becoming much more active than their flex would normally be.

I'm not a very high spin or launch guy at all so something moderately soft in the tip is preferred.

I plan on getting my 6 iron and 7 iron reshafted through Ping with this shaft and KBS Tour respectively to gauge feel/performance.

Opinions?

[b]Ping G410 Plus[/b] 12* Fujikura Motore X F3 5S
[b]Titleist TS2[/b] 3HL 16.5* Paderson Kinetix Launch 65S
[b]Taylormade SIM2 Max[/b] 7W 21* Paderson Kinetix Launch 65S
[b]Callaway Rogue[/b] 21* 4h Mitsubishi C6 80S
[b]Rogue Pro[/b] 5-P Nippon Modus 120S
[b]Callaway Mack Daddy CB[/b] 50* Nippon Modus 120S
[b]Titleist SM8[/b] 54 (bent to 56*) D Grind Nippon Modus 125 Wedge
[b]Titleist SM8[/b] 58 (bent to 60*) K Grind (Low Bounce) Nippon Modus 125 Wedge
[b]Fastback 2[/b] 34'' Stability Tour Black Shaft, SuperStroke GTR 1.0

Lots of talk about 120 but not a lot of write ups on the 130....

[b]Ping G410 Plus[/b] 12* Fujikura Motore X F3 5S
[b]Titleist TS2[/b] 3HL 16.5* Paderson Kinetix Launch 65S
[b]Taylormade SIM2 Max[/b] 7W 21* Paderson Kinetix Launch 65S
[b]Callaway Rogue[/b] 21* 4h Mitsubishi C6 80S
[b]Rogue Pro[/b] 5-P Nippon Modus 120S
[b]Callaway Mack Daddy CB[/b] 50* Nippon Modus 120S
[b]Titleist SM8[/b] 54 (bent to 56*) D Grind Nippon Modus 125 Wedge
[b]Titleist SM8[/b] 58 (bent to 60*) K Grind (Low Bounce) Nippon Modus 125 Wedge
[b]Fastback 2[/b] 34'' Stability Tour Black Shaft, SuperStroke GTR 1.0

Modus 130 are butt stiff tip soft. I think they'll feel different from DG since the butt is much stiffer but I never did a direct comparison. The closest i can compare are tour concepts vs 130s and it was immediately that i could tell the butt stiffness. But for me it was just taking some time to get used to. I also went from tour concept s3 hard stepped to modus 130 x flex so also a heavier weighted shaft which took some time to get used to as well.

I'm not sure of launch comparisons between modus 130 vs DG either. Modus 120s are tip stiff and will launch lower. Modus 130 will launch higher than 120s. I put in 130s in my epons and they're sooo smooth and x flex wasn't a problem. As many have said the modus line seems to play softer than flex but I would attribute it to the smoothness. Not really sure how to describe that. I have a buddy who was hardcore DG but he said he was hitting the ball too high. he just was fitted for modus 120 in his new mizunos and he was telling me that modus is way smoother and brought flight down.

130s will launch higher and fly higher but for me they don't balloon. They hit their peak apex and stay there for a bit before it comes down. I'm not sure why everyone on wrx is trying to bring flight down. As long as your not ballooning you should be fine. I've played ctapers and those are low flight low spin but for me holding greens with long irons was tough. I've played 5 rounds with these modus 130s at bandon dunes and no problem whatsoever. Just played half moon bay ocean course and hit 5 iron into #15 directly in the wind and nailed the green no ballooning. I'm able to flight it down when I need to as well but I don't play that shot much unless I really need to.

Also my dispersion is waaaay better but that could be a function of the x flex and heavier shaft. Lastly I'm not a shot shaper but when I've tried at the range I've noticed I can get the ball to move slightly but not as much as with other shafts. These tend to just go straight for the most part.

BTW I was not fitted for these. Just shafted up a 6 iron and tried it and liked it.

[quote name='jay65' timestamp='1383526873' post='8097848']
What 6 iron SS do you have, and do you have a hard transition, late release?
[/quote]

based on the launch monitor (dunno what kind it is) at The PGA Superstore somewhere between 89-94mph with 6-iron (I play +1/2" if that matters). sorry, but not sure exactly what a hard transition, late release looks like (or even what smooth looks like). i know at the top i have active hands and get a lot of wrist cack and my instructor wants me to have less of that. i would say i have a quick transition at the top as I know when I consciously think about putting a little pause or set at the top I hit the ball better.

i remember testing a Titleist MB 6 iron with modus 120 in stiff flex (the kind from the fitting cart) vs my Epon Personal blade with modus 130 x-flex. I know not a direct exact comparison. The Titleist launched at aroun 13-14*. My Epon with modus 130 launched at 17-18*. i've read the personal blades are high launch heads, not sure about the titleist mb's. Spin with the Titleist was around 4500-5500 range (some shots even below 4500r pm) whereas my epon+modus3 combo was around 5000-5800s. I don't have all the numbers, just some of them that I wrote down. It was weird though because in both cases the final yardage distances were pretty close to the same, just a different launch/spin characteristics.

I can help somewhat. I have played Titleist blades for 15 years but I love the look of the ap2 iron coming out this week. I ordered my ap2 with modus 130 x flex shafts. A month ago I ordered 3 sm4 wedges with the modus 130 shaft and I am very impressed. I am 6'5" so it goes without saying I have a long swing arc. I have always been a high launch, high spin player. I have always struggled with too much spin, especially in the irons and wedges. I have been known to rip back range balls on the practice green. For the past 4 or 5 years I have played PX 6.5 shafts and that has helped some but this modus shaft is the real deal. For the first time in my life I can hit a wedge shot and not worry about it spinning like a top. The butt stiffness takes a while to get used to but I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my ap2's with the modus 130. The 130 shaft gives a lower flight for me. The ball rises and flattens out much better than any other shaft I have hit. BTW my handicap ranges from +2 to 2. SS is 112-116. I would suggest trying this shaft to anyone. Test one out and make sure but I really like the modus 130. Just my .02

Callaway Mavrik SZ 10.5* open 1* D5SW 45 1/4” PO 60TX tipped 1”
Callaway Mavrik SZ 15* 43” PO 80TX tipped 1 1/2”
Taylor Made M3 19* 42” PO 90TX tipped 1 1/2” 
Titleist U500 3 iron 40” PO 100TX tipped 1 1/2”
Titleist T100 4-PW PX LZ 6.5
Vokey SM7 52&60 KBS Tour 125
Cameron Pro Platinum Newport2
Titleist ProV1X and left dash 

Thanks guys. I was hitting the new Titleist 714's the other day, and I was coming from KBS Tour Stiff, on Flightscope my SS average was 88.1mph, my launch angle was pretty low but my spin rates were way over 6000 rpm average. Strangely, when I tried the KBS Tour X Flex, my launch angle stayed much the same (still a tad low) but spin rates dropped to 5600rpm average, and most strangely my SS average jumped up to 90.4mph. It seems my launch angles stay pretty much the same with any shaft I try!! Or at least within 1*. I even hit the XP95 and PXi 5.5, and launch angle were still pretty much the same, certainly no more than 1* degree more than the KBS Tour X Flex, but the lighter, softer shafts lowered my SS, and spin rates were through the roof!! My only concern with the KBS X Flex was the weight. I'm 48yo, and really didn't want to be playing with a 130 gram shaft. Having said that, if it works better than lighter shafts.......I did think about the Pro Modus 120's, but sounds as if the 130's would be better for me, but that's going back to that 130 gram shaft again. Hmmmmmmm!

But thanks a lot for the info guys!

Modus 130's are a year younger than 120's. I predict these will be hugely successful when they start going into OEM irons.

I am also a tall golfer that struggles with spin and height but I have lots of lag and a harder transition than most. The 130's are spot on what I needed. To me the stiff butt section feels great, like I have control throughout the swing. The softer tip isn't all that soft, but is enough to still elevate the ball.

From a Nippon 950gh, you might want to watch out. The 130's are a different animal. You're adding 30g+ or 33% heavier. 130's also play like a half flex stiffer than DG. So if you would be an S300 guy, you may want to try the R-flex 130's. I am playing the Stiff version of the prototype and it is comparable to an X100 to me.

The shafts do basically what I wanted the KBS to do which is knock off spin and feel smooth. PX 6.5 feel so harsh to me. They performed well but felt terrible.

Sergio plays the 130's in X and there are tour players with Stiff in their irons so I wouldn't count on them being as tip soft as the 950GH's even in R flex. These shafts are however very stiff in the butt & middle of the shaft which would usually mean an extra high kick point but then they have a tip that is soft, but very short. The softer tip section is very very short. Search for a pic of the 130 and look at the shaft steps. They are all bunched and the last step is mayber only an inch from the ferrule. Man I love these things though! haha. To me a Nippon Modus 130 is like a KBS shaft that has the butt and middle of a KBS Tour and the tip of a softer KBS Tour but after you tipped it 2". Like like an X butt/middle and a 2" tipped Stiff's tip section. Or a Stiff's butt/middle and a 2" tipped R-flex tip. Does that make sense?

TaylorMade Qi10 LS 9° w/ PX HZRDUS Gen4 Black 75 6.0

TaylorMade SIM ROCKET 14.5° w/ PX Handcrafted EvenFlow Black 75 6.5

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Rescue 3-19° w/ PX RDX Smoke 90 6.5

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Rescue 4-22° w/ PX RDX Smoke 90 6.5

Srixon ZU85 5 26° w/ PX RDX Smoke 100 6.5

Srixon ZX7 6-PW w/ Nippon Modus Tour125 X

Cleveland 588 RTX 52° w/ Nippon Modus Prototype C10 S
Srixon WG-706 56° w/ Nippon Modus Prototype C10 S
Scotty Cameron SSS Circle T Newport Beach w/ UST Frequency Filter

Anybody have any insight as to why on Titleist shaft launch/spin chart why they have the Tour 130 to be a lower launching shaft in comparison to the Tour 120? When all the advice from Nippon and their testing suggests the opposite? Not to mention the many threads on here supported by many golfers who have tried both, that say its the 130 that launches a touch higher than the 120?

I installed the Modus 130 (X-Flex) on Thursday and played with it this weekend.

I bag Wishon 575MMC’s.

I not only MOI match my clubs, but I balance them as well. My ‘baseline’ shaft is the Wishon Stepless Steel. The bend profile on the stiff flex is about the same as a KBS C-taper (stiff and parallel tip)) and the DynaLite Gold SL S300. I use the DynaLite Gold’s in my 3 & 4 –irons. They work great. I installed the C-Taper in my 9-iron this week to see how it worked out and it was excellent as well.

Wishon does not have the Modus 130’s in his bend profile software. So I guessed and decided to buy the X-flex.

The big thing I've always heard with the Nippon shafts is the feel. I tried the 1150GH a while ago and couldn't notice a difference. I have yet to try the Super Peening shafts.

Anyway, I noticed a major difference in the feel with the Modus. Provided you either hit it flush or maybe 1-dimple off or so from being flush.

The Wishon Stepless have a very nice and soft feel to them. But the Modus 130's had a feel I've never quite felt. It felt like I had hit the ball significantly fat because I could not feel the ball being struck. Again, this was on flush hits. On most other hits the feel was nothing extraordinary. It felt like your typical shaft. But on those flush hits it is just incredible.

The ball flight is very interesting. Yes, it does fly quite high. But it is more of a climbing trajectory instead of a high and flat trajectory or a ballooning trajectory.

When I used the club on Saturday I liked the looks of the ball flight and I enjoyed the feel. I got on one hole where I had 175 yards into a 1-2 club wind. I wanted to just use the 6-iron and see how it performed as I knew I could miss the green short and be fine. I hit it to 180 yards. That was significant for me since I usually hit my 6-iron about 180 yards with no wind.

On Sunday I was at my home course and tried my Modus 6-iron side by side with my Wishon Stepless 6-iron and the Modus was 1-2 clubs further. I hit one 195 yards with a 1-club tailwind

I have the taper tip version. I play my 6-iron at 38" long (about 1/2" longer than standard). When I trimmed the shaft it came out to 108 grams. Since the Modus is constant weight, the rest should come out the same weight.

I am pretty much set on installing the Modus shafts. They'll be too heavy for my 3 & 4-iron, but they should fit in my 5-7 irons well and perhaps my 8-iron, too. I want to experiment with the Opti-Lock counter weights so I can balance out the 7-PW. If I can figure out how to do that properly and they work well with the Modus shafts, I fully intend to go to the Modus shafts in the 5-PW.

As far as 'holding their line', they do a nice job. I think the Wishon Stepless may be a little too soft in the tip section for me, but I'm not quite sure. I would like to compare my 6-irons (Modus vs. Wishon Stepless) on Trackman/X2 and see what the differences are in ball flight measurements.

RH

Hope to get a little help here. Have the 130 stiff installed straight in on a set of Ping S55. I am having a hard time figuring out the release of this shaft. Most of my shots are straight blocks to the right. If I really release I have no problem turning it over, but i do miss it both ways with this shaft. I can't time it....only in the pw, sw and lw, which are obviously shorter and stiffer. If I try to hit a controlled draw it still blocks out...most times.

I normally play KBS Tour stiff without an issue. Is this shaft too soft, too stiff or just not suited to my swing? I hate to give up on it after a few rounds and practice sessions, but I usually know right away if a shaft works for me and this one doesn't seem to.

Any advice is always appreciated.

[quote name='pullfade' timestamp='1384870867' post='8171704']
Hope to get a little help here. Have the 130 stiff installed straight in on a set of Ping S55. I am having a hard time figuring out the release of this shaft. Most of my shots are straight blocks to the right. If I really release I have no problem turning it over, but i do miss it both ways with this shaft. I can't time it....only in the pw, sw and lw, which are obviously shorter and stiffer. If I try to hit a controlled draw it still blocks out...most times.

I normally play KBS Tour stiff without an issue. Is this shaft too soft, too stiff or just not suited to my swing? I hate to give up on it after a few rounds and practice sessions, but I usually know right away if a shaft works for me and this one doesn't seem to.

Any advice is always appreciated.
[/quote]

From what I have read, I understand the Modus shafts have very distinct bend profiles, and relatively narrow window of swing types. If a Golfer falls in those windows of use, then there is very few shafts that can match for performance. Conversely, if you aren't in that 'window', then they get short shrift. Very Marmite in terms of use, you are either in or out, no compromises.

But give it a couple more range sessions if I was you.

i would guess not suited for your swing? just a guess. this has a different profile than kbs tour as modus3 130's are butt stiff. it's going to feel heavier and stiffer in the butt section. maybe it'll take a few sessions, but i wouldn't think too many. when i switched fro tour concept to these it took maybe 2 or 3, so not that long. i notice immediately on my takeaway/backswing the difference in feel between modus 130 and DG or KBS.

The Modus 120 has a similar bend profile to the R400. However, it may perform different due to other factors. That's why I tried the 130, in fear that the 120 was too soft for me. I tried the X-flex and didn't have much of an issue. The shaft feels a touch too light for me, so I'll have to figure that out.

RH

The Modus 120 has a similar bend profile to the R400. However, it may perform different due to other factors. That's why I tried the 130, in fear that the 120 was too soft for me. I tried the X-flex and didn't have much of an issue. The shaft feels a touch too light for me, so I'll have to figure that out.

RH

Not following you when you say bend profile... bend profile should be the same for shaft models throughout the flexes. PX, DG, KBS tour, have specific shaft profiles (stiff butt, soft butt, tip stiff, etc.). Flex and weight goes up but the "profile" stays the same. The profile is what makes the shafts different from each other apart from weight and flex. I had the Modus 120x in my irons for a year and would say that it is nothing like a R400. I think the Modus 120 x is a tad softer flex to a PX 6.5 and about the same to a DG X100 although a different feel. Modus 120 is very soft in the middle with a firm tip and medium butt. I felt like I had a lot of control with the stiff tip but could really feel the kick in the mid section, which is great if you don't have a really aggressive transition. I would like to try the Modus 120 tx flex as I think that would be just about right as I really like the bend profile of the shaft but wouldn't mind trying 5 grams heavier and a tad stouter. Just my .02 as played all X100, PX 6.5, Rifle 6.5, KBS tour x, Modus 120x for extended periods of time.

Bend profiles measure the frequency throughout the shaft at different locations. Two different makes and models can have two very similar bend profiles. Here's the bend profiles of the R4 vs. the Nippon Modus 120 x-flex

modus.png

RH

I have had some practice sessions with my new AP2's and the Modus 130. It took a few swings to get used to the butt stiffness but once I did it was WOW! I really like these shafts. I have been a lifelong PX 6.5 guy but these shafts are awesome. Much better than I expected. High, flat trajectory and less spin than the PX 6.5. The bend profile (way the shaft loads) does take a while to get used to though.

Callaway Mavrik SZ 10.5* open 1* D5SW 45 1/4” PO 60TX tipped 1”
Callaway Mavrik SZ 15* 43” PO 80TX tipped 1 1/2”
Taylor Made M3 19* 42” PO 90TX tipped 1 1/2” 
Titleist U500 3 iron 40” PO 100TX tipped 1 1/2”
Titleist T100 4-PW PX LZ 6.5
Vokey SM7 52&60 KBS Tour 125
Cameron Pro Platinum Newport2
Titleist ProV1X and left dash 

[quote name='ukbigbluechad' timestamp='1385003934' post='8181618']
I have had some practice sessions with my new AP2's and the Modus 130. It took a few swings to get used to the butt stiffness but once I did it was WOW! I really like these shafts. I have been a lifelong PX 6.5 guy but these shafts are awesome. Much better than I expected. High, flat trajectory and less spin than the PX 6.5. The bend profile (way the shaft loads) does take a while to get used to though.
[/quote]
Good to hear those are working for you! I keep beating balls and am starting to figure this shaft out. I think it was such a big change from what I was used to it might just take some time.

[quote name='TitlePured' timestamp='1384996458' post='8180952']
I'm not saying different manufacturers can't have similar profiles... what I am saying is that if you take a six iron with an R400 and the same 6 iron with a Modus 120x you will get much different results. profile and flex are not the same thing. Profile SHOULD also be relatively consistent throughout a shaft model (DG R, S, and X have a similar profile just different flex and weight). These flex profiles are also listed by some of the manufacturers. The bend profile you're showing is great and all but without explanation is pretty useless. There are many different variables that go into measuring shafts (and many different standards). Maybe Stenson should play R400 in his irons... i don't think he would get the same results. I have not played R400 but have tried R300 and played S300, S400, and X100. I just don't want anyone to be confused as there is not a lot of information about Modus shafts out there. I believe a Modus 120s would be a better fit for someone that would play a R400. Although in real life that might not bet a great comparison because 400 weight DG shafts is 10-15 grams heavier than Modus S and X. Quite a big difference and not apples to apples imo.
[/quote]

I'm saying that the actual measured bend profiles measured by the industry wide standard cylinder bending machine will show that the *measured* bend profile of a Modus 120 X-flex is very close to the same as a bend profile of a True Temper Dynamic Gold R4. Furthermore, you admitted to never hitting the R4 so you can't really say with confidence that both will produce the same results.

The graph is simple to understand. It comes from Wishon's Bend Profile software which uses the Bend Profile machine to measure the cpm's of the shaft along different locations. For irons, it measures at 36" from the tip (towards the butt end) and then measures at 31" from tip, 26", 21", 16" and 11" (with woods it starts measuring at 41" from the tip).

The R4 was within a 4% match in bend profile from the Nippon Modus 120 X-flex. With 4% is considered to be a very close match.

I don't have the software on me at this moment, IIRC, the location of the weight (more towards the butt 1/2 end or the tip 1/2 end) is slightly different between the two. The weighting is different. Nippon is also a 'constant weight' shaft....meaning when you trim each shaft the weight will be roughly the same. Dynamic Gold is 'descending' weight meaning that the shorter the shaft is, the less it will weigh...so a 3-iron shaft will weigh more after trimming than a 9-iron shaft.

Lastly, Nippon uses a different type of steel and heating process to make their shafts. Those are all good reasons as to why they feel different from other shafts.

I have really taken to the Modus 130 in my 6-iron. In fact, I think I'm going to install the rest of them in my irons in the near future.

RH

[/quote]

What flex did you go with? How do you think the flex you went with compares to a px 6.5?

Thanks

I have played both extensively. They are both GREAT shafts but definitely a little different. Previously, I have played the Nippon SPB for the past 3 years or so.. which out of the 3, are the lowest launching and spinning.

I have the 130's in a set of Fourteen FH1000's - they are very smooth and stable feeling, the have a stiffer butt/mid and softer tip. The ball gets up quick with zero ballooning and a very straight ball flight. That for me was one of the most notable characteristics. The ball has very little side spin and is not as easy to work left or right, but overall the straight ball flight is a good thing for me and has helped my accuracy.

I have the 120's in a set of Nike VR Pro (Tour issue from The Oven) blade/combo set. I was fit for the 120's at the Oven because the fitter wanted to bump my spin up about 500ish rpm's to help accuracy and holding greens on long iron shots. The 120's have a stiffer tip and softer mid/butt. You can definitely tell a difference between the two when swinging both side by side. The 120 is another solid shaft, I would say it is lower launching and maybe a touch lower in spin. Performs and feels a little more towards the SPB and I would recommend if you are a high ball hitter.

I like both shafts better than the DG TI's. Both shafts for me have a little tighter dispersion and the tips in both are not as lively feeling for me. I have DG TI S400's in my wedges for a softer flex and tip which are better for me around the greens and on wedge shots played at 50-75%.

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 7.5 - PX Hulk 65g

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 13.5 - PX Hulk 85g
PXG Hybrid 19 - GD HYB 95

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Miura Tour 50, 54 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Scotty Cameron 009 - Circle W
IG: https://www.instagram.com/pure745

[quote name='jay65' timestamp='1383640904' post='8103848']
Anybody have any insight as to why on Titleist shaft launch/spin chart why they have the Tour 130 to be a lower launching shaft in comparison to the Tour 120? When all the advice from Nippon and their testing suggests the opposite? Not to mention the many threads on here supported by many golfers who have tried both, that say its the 130 that launches a touch higher than the 120?
[/quote]

Yeah I noticed that as well that the chart is the total opposite of EVERY review.

Also I wanted to know do the 120's being that they are tip stiff, do they have the same joint friendlyness that Nippon is known for. I have only demo'd the 120's in the Titleist cart and I really like their feel!

Callaway B21 9* Diamana Kai'Li 70S (Callaway RFE 9* Diamana Kai'Li 70s backup)
RFE 16.5* 4 wood Diamana Kai'Li 80S
RFE 21.5* 7 wood UST V2 Tour 86gr
Apex 4/Apex Pro 5-PW H45 heads Aerotech i110
Callaway MD3 52-10/58-09 S Grind
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 2016

Instagram Link
https://www.instagram.com/michaelfrederickphotography/?hl=en
[twitter]BigDudeGuy72[/twitter]

[quote name='pullfade' timestamp='1385036513' post='8182650']
I have h.
[/quote]
Good to hear those are working for you! I keep beating balls and am starting to figure this shaft out. I think it was such a big change from what I was used to it might just take some time.
[/quote]

Does Golf-Ski have Modus in their Ping fitting cart? I am assuming that is where you got them.

Instagram Link

I play the Modus 3 stiff prototypes in my MIura blades replacing the Nippon 1050GH stiffs. The Prototypes are suppose to be close if not the same as the 130s. I really like the feel of the prototypes. I then decided to put the Modus 3 120 stiff shafts in my first set of irons, First Flight Golden Eagles, and I couldn't believe how feel, distance and trajectory. I think I like the 120 shafts better.

[quote name='OrangeCrush' timestamp='1385235754' post='8196176']
[quote name='pullfade' timestamp='1385036513' post='8182650']
I have h.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Does Golf-Ski have Modus in their Ping fitting cart? I am assuming that is where you got them.
[/quote]No demo of that shaft anywhere. I just took a crap shoot and it didn't pay off. The 130 reminds me a lot of c taper/project x. If you can load it, trap the ball and have a late release it works fine. The 120 is for more of a mid release player according to Nippon, who went over the two shafts with me extensively. I wish I spoke to them before my purchase!

Does anyone have a clue what a 130 stiff might frequency out at? Thought about buying a 2 and 3 iron shaft and softepping my set. Also, is the 9 iron and PW shaft the same?

If you want to try the Modus 120 Golf Galaxy Burlington has it for the Titleist cart that is where I hit it.

Instagram Link