GolfTEC Review(s) Costs/Value Pros/Cons etc.

golfingal

[quote name='pinhigh27' timestamp='1450219547' post='12724910']
if I was gonna spend that much money on golf lessons, I'd spend it on someone that actually has a proven track record making people better, not some 25 yr old kid at a big box store with a bunch of gadgets and lines on screen thinking they know how to teach golf
[/quote]

GOlfTec boasts a 95% success rate, whatever that means, so they have a record of success. They have a Wall of Fame in every center, showing the achievements of they students in tournament[size=4]s.[/size]

Driver: TaylorMade M1 9.5* Fujikura Pro60 S
4W: Cobra BioCell+ 16* Project X 6.0
Hybrids: Cobra T-Rail Baffler 19*, 22* Tour AD S
Irons: Mizuno MP-54 5i-PW, Shafts: XP105 R300
Wedges: Titleist SM5 50*,56*, 60*
Putter: Oddessey Tank Versa #7

[quote name='Ruddy' timestamp='1450220613' post='12724998']
[quote name='pinhigh27' timestamp='1450219547' post='12724910']
if I was gonna spend that much money on golf lessons, I'd spend it on someone that actually has a proven track record making people better, not some 25 yr old kid at a big box store with a bunch of gadgets and lines on screen thinking they know how to teach golf
[/quote]

GOlfTec boasts a 95% success rate, whatever that means, so they have a record of success. They have a Wall of Fame in every center, showing the achievements of they students in tournaments.
[/quote]

You say "whatever that means" but use it as justification?

GolfTec is garbage. There, I said it, and I'll probably get flack for the rest of this post. I don't mind. This is MY experience only, not a view of every golftec in the country. Just the one in Cincinnati.

The whole place is pretty much a golf pyramid scheme. They dangle a swing fix in front of you, give you a prescribed video someone else made, and tell you to replicate it on their fake K Vest and real GC2 without HMT (which is pretty much pointless for lessons). It is not a swing fix in a series of lessons, but rather a series of fixes that lead to the next fix, even if it isn't broken.

I went for a free swing eval I won in an outing and they had me shanking in minutes. I was told to stop rotating my hips so much and to try and match the numbers on their vest system or whatever it was they had me wear. Better yet, the "pro" I saw was out of shape, had no credentials and told me the key to a good swing was to put the ball in the same spot with all clubs except driver.

I will never go back, especially considering they tried to up-sell me at the end. I told the "pro" I wasn't going to do lessons and thanked him for his time. He still handed me the rate sheet and told me to come back and see him.

Unless it is your only option and you have oodles of time and money to blow, then go ahead. Otherwise seek a real pro in your area who will work with you directly, outdoors preferably or even on a course for real course management practice.

My pro I've seen on and off over the years does all that and charges a FRACTION of the price. Even has GC2, plans to get HMT and an indoor space for the winter.

Haters gonna hate. Over the last 18 years, I've taken lessons, indivual, one-on-one, from at least 10 PGA qualified instructors. Only one had a camera. Most of them helped me. Some hurt me. Problem is, they were giving out band-aids, not teaching the entire swing. Technology has passed by these seat-of-the-pants, stand behind you and guess the major flaw teachers. I haven't taken a lesson from anybody on this forum, so I exclude them. They're probably great. I'm just saying, GolfTec has a comprehensive plan to improvement. The evidence is on their trophy walls. In the 21st century, why wouldn't you want to take advantage of the technology improvement s available to you, rather than learn the same way your grandfather did? No disrespect intended; rather, I sought to give free advice to make you more competitive. But if you prefer your way, it's a free country. Again, good luck. Out.

[quote name='Ruddy' timestamp='1450225714' post='12725304']
Haters gonna hate. Over the last 18 years, I've taken lessons, indivual, one-on-one, from at least 10 PGA qualified instructors. Only one had a camera. Most of them helped me. Some hurt me. Problem is, they were giving out band-aids, not teaching the entire swing. Technology has passed by these seat-of-the-pants, stand behind you and guess the major flaw teachers. I haven't taken a lesson from anybody on this forum, so I exclude them. They're probably great. I'm just saying, GolfTec has a comprehensive plan to improvement. The evidence is on their trophy walls. In the 21st century, why wouldn't you want to take advantage of the technology improvement s available to you, rather than learn the same way your grandfather did? No disrespect intended; rather, I sought to give free advice to make you more competitive. But if you prefer your way, it's a free country. Again, good luck. Out.
[/quote]

But for the price you can get with an instructor with better technology. Plus, you don't have to commit to many lessons up front. Make your swing coach earn your business through results versus an impulse sale.

[quote name='jaxbeachpackerfan' timestamp='1450288945' post='12727852']
Fair enough, but are the other instructors able to offer flexible and unlimited video practice? That is what I find most valuable about the program. Being able to see swing by swing whether I'm achieving the swing position/result I'm working on.
[/quote]
May just be my experience with it, but "unlimited" is a strong word for it. I sometimes found it difficult to book a bay for practice, and I could only book it for a half hour/hour max. And often I'd show up for my practice time only to find all 3 of the bays filled up, and very often it would take a good 10-15 minutes for the Golftec guy to kick someone out so I could get in.

So for instance, I would sometimes book the bay on a weeknight after work. So let's say 6:00 to 7:00. They close at 7;00. So I get there at 5:55, and wait 15 minutes for the Golftec guy to kick someone out. Another 5-10 minutes to warm up, get hooked up to the contraption, so I maybe have 35-40 minutes to practice. Since they close at 7:00, he was usually in a big hurry to kick me out so he could go home.

And like I said, this is when I could actually find a time when the bays weren't booked by other lessons and/or people practicing. I was lucky to get in once a week for my "unlimited" practice. Weekends always seemed jammed up with lessons.

Titleist ProV1x
Titleist 915 D2

Callaway Maverik 3W
TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 3H

Callaway Apex '14 3-iron
Callaway Apex Black '22 irons 5-AW
Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5
Callaway Jaws (60, 54)

Fair enough, but are the other instructors able to offer flexible and unlimited video practice? That is what I find most valuable about the program. Being able to see swing by swing whether I'm achieving the swing position/result I'm working on.
[/quote]

Phone/iPad or camera, and tripod.

[quote name='TB07' timestamp='1450293001' post='12728096']
[/quote]

Phone/iPad or camera, and tripod.
[/quote]

Or go cheap like me a put your phone on your stand bag.

[/quote]

My experiences are just the opposite. I've taken lessons from a number of instructors over the past 20 years. It was only the first one I had that didn't have video. Since then, I've always insisted on an instructor having video. It is way more common and easier to video a swing today than 10 - 20 years ago. I can remember the days of carrying a VHS tape in my golf bag for when I went to see my instructor. Technology hasn't passed by these instructors, technology has allowed them to do things today that many couldn't afford to do some years ago.

I only had one experience with Golftec when I got a free swing evaluation. My thought is that at one time they were on the leading edge of video analysis. Now that those tools are way more available, their technological advantages are greatly reduced. It is now more about the quality of the instructor and that is probably a 50/50 bet at best depending on the location and the instructor.

[/quote]
Jax, right on, bro. Maybe I'm lucky, but not only are the GolfTec bays usually empty, but I can stay as long as I like. I have booked a 1/2 hour practice session, and stayed ovef 2.5 hours, working thru every club in my bag. Seeing every swing, and every ball flight and stats on launch angles, spin rate, etc, has directly led to my improvement. I have never been kicked out or asked to move. Furthermore, my teacher stops by and gives me free advice. I don't know what technology would be better, and if so, would it be available as much as GolfTec is?

[quote name='TB07' timestamp='1450226799' post='12725384']
[/quote]

But for the price you can get with an instructor with better technology. Plus, you don't have to commit to many lessons up front. Make your swing coach earn your business through results versus an impulse sale.
[/quote]
You have a point in that you want to see results before you commit to a series of lessons. The problem with that is, you want short term, quick results. They won't last, just like any golf swing tip. GolfTec rebuilds your swing, albeit painfully slow, from the grip on thru to the finish position, one lesson at a time.

I believe a golfer needs to make that kind of commitment to change, to look at everything, in order to truly improve. As was stated in Golf in the Kingdom, when asked if he would take on a new student, Shivas Irons replied, "That, laddie, is a serious question. "

[quote name='Ruddy' timestamp='1450307044' post='12729066']
[/quote]
Jax, right on, bro. Maybe I'm lucky, but not only are the GolfTec bays usually empty, but I can stay as long as I like. I have booked a 1/2 hour practice session, and stayed ovef 2.5 hours, working thru every club in my bag. Seeing every swing, and every ball flight and stats on launch angles, spin rate, etc, has directly led to my improvement. I have never been kicked out or asked to move. Furthermore, my teacher stops by and gives me free advice. I don't know what technology would be better, and if so, would it be available as much as GolfTec is?
[/quote]

Lots of technology is better. Better 3D systems that measure full body. Launch monitors that measure what the club is doing and not just the ball (which if I was hitting indoors I'd 100% want radar tracking what the club is doing or HMT doing the same). Better cameras and pros who have all of the above with outdoor ball flight as well. Just because you don't know of better technology doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

If you can stay for 2.5 hours and have never been kicked out and pro routinely stops by and gives free advice it sounds like they aren't too busy. They sound like they have bays empty and teacher has plenty of down time. Sounds like you are getting great customer service but also sounds like an operation that is struggling to stay busy. I can assure you that at the busy Golftec stores scheduling practice can be VERY difficult. Especially when there are 3+ pros at a facility. Lots of lessons being taught and lots of students that want to practice with a finite number of bays available. Especially in popular times.

I believe you, there is better technology available, but is it available to me on demand, on my time? I am sure you're a very good teacher, and make yourself available to your students, but GolfTec gives me unlimited practice time, and their technology seems to be sufficient for improvement.

My GolfTec has 5 bays and 3 teachers, and they just hired another. I see plenty of students, but my teacher makes time to stop by and see my practice swing or two.

I have taken a series of lessons from pros on the range, but my last 2 experiences were bad, in that neither could stop my shanks, which I suffered from for 18 months, switched out my entire bag, and still almost quit the game. GolfTec turned my game around, and I wanted to share. My last three rounds were 86, 83 and 81, not a single shank, not bad for a 14hc.

4 teachers and only 5 bays. That means if all are teaching only one is open for practice at a time. If 3 are teaching then only 2 are open for practice. With 4 teachers worth of students, to have bays available for both teaching and practicing they must not be that busy. Especially if you can practice for 2.5 hours at a time. If each teacher had 50 active clients that'd mean 200 people trying to schedule both practice and lessons in only 5 bays. So either they aren't teaching very much or very few of their students are actually using the practice. I'm guessing it's a little of both.

I'm very aware how much the average teacher at Golftec teaches in "half hour equivalents". It's not that much. They are teaching about 15 hours a week and their "busy" guys are teaching around 20 hours a week.

[quote name='Ruddy' timestamp='1450307828' post='12729110']
[quote name='TB07' timestamp='1450226799' post='12725384']
[/quote]

[/quote]
You have a point in that you want to see results before you commit to a series of lessons. The problem with that is, you want short term, quick results. They won't last, just like any golf swing tip. GolfTec rebuilds your swing, albeit painfully slow, from the grip on thru to the finish position, one lesson at a time.

I believe a golfer needs to make that kind of commitment to change, to look at everything, in order to truly improve. As was stated in Golf in the Kingdom, when asked if he would take on a new student, Shivas Irons replied, "That, laddie, is a serious question. "
[/quote]

Who said anything about short term, quick fixes? I'm saying why would I pay someone thousands of dollars up front for multiple lessons? I'd rather pay one at a time, or a few at a time, and if the coach earns my trust then go from there. I would NEVER pay someone in advance after one "swing eval", and that's coming from someone who used to sell big packages.

[quote name='Ruddy' timestamp='1450309008' post='12729166']
I believe you, there is better technology available, but is it available to me on demand, on my time? I am sure you're a very good teacher, and make yourself available to your students, but GolfTec gives me unlimited practice time, and their technology seems to be sufficient for improvement.

My GolfTec has 5 bays and 3 teachers, and they just hired another. I see plenty of students, but my teacher makes time to stop by and see my practice swing or two.

I have taken a series of lessons from pros on the range, but my last 2 experiences were bad, in that neither could stop my shanks, which I suffered from for 18 months, switched out my entire bag, and still almost quit the game. GolfTec turned my game around, and I wanted to share. My last three rounds were 86, 83 and 81, not a single shank, not bad for a 14hc.
[/quote]

I find the same thing. Where I live there aren't alot of pros using technology the way golftec does. The video practice time makes it an incredible value and the pro is always around to help me out.

Driver: Wishon 919thi 11* w/AXE 6 stiff
FW: Wishon 949mc 16.5* w/AXE FW Stiff
3-4 Hybrids: Wishon 775hs w/ S2S White Stiff
Irons: Miura CB-1008 w/Nippon Modus 105 S
Putter: Ping Ketsch Heavy 34" 2 degrees flat
Wedges: Cleveland RTX 2.0

[quote name='iteachgolf' timestamp='1450311184' post='12729280']
4 teachers and only 5 bays. That means if all are teaching only one is open for practice at a time. If 3 are teaching then only 2 are open for practice. With 4 teachers worth of students, to have bays available for both teaching and practicing they must not be that busy. Especially if you can practice for 2.5 hours at a time. If each teacher had 50 active clients that'd mean 200 people trying to schedule both practice and lessons in only 5 bays. So either they aren't teaching very much or very few of their students are actually using the practice. I'm guessing it's a little of both.

I'm very aware how much the average teacher at Golftec teaches in "half hour equivalents". It's not that much. They are teaching about 15 hours a week and their "busy" guys are teaching around 20 hours a week.
[/quote]

Responding to a couple of your responses and an update of my situation. The local Jax franchise is not very busy, they have two pros and one owner who hangs around. When I go to schedule a lesson, I've looked on the availability, and the two pros overlap so that there are only a couple of days a week that they are both in the place (they do each do mobile lessons one day a week). And there are usually a whole lot of unscheduled lesson slots (albeit during working hours). That's been good for me in scheduling practice sessions and lessons last minute, as I am wont to do. It does make me wonder whether they can keep it going through the duration of the program I signed up for.

I have never had an issue of getting my scheduled practice time promptly and have never had a situation where I was forced out of a practice session when I was still working on something.

The current pro I have is great, been really good for me. Previous one was so-so, or even a bit less than so-so, perhaps why I only went to him four times. Guy before him was pretty good, not as good as the current guy, but good enough to be hired as the current clubfitter at the TPC Sawgrass Tour Academy.

My progress: I started to get more serious about the Golftec lessons in June. That being said, I am a very casual lesson taking guy. Since June, I've had maybe 10 lessons.

In June, i was a 16.8 index, hadn't been for a lesson in 8 months, all over the place in my game (for reference, my lowest index has been 10.4). Over the last few months at GolfTec we've been working on fixing my over the top, left pull tendencies primarily. That has been successful, I no longer get into the funks of almost every single shot getting pulled, regardless of what I try to do to prevent it. I'm starting out on plane most of the time now. I've got my backswing significantly shortened. Last handicap revision, I'm a 13.4. So, a 3.4 stroke improvement in 6 months of a casual lesson and practice program (never more than one lesson or practice session a week, and many weeks of nothing). I like that. Plus, the one area I've improved most is my driving and fairway wood play. The last 3 weeks are where it has really come around, and I've added a good two to three clubs to my good drives and have been hitting a lot more of them. 3 and 5 woods off the fairway have been awesome. Iron play still needs a lot of work, but enough quality shots to know I'm going in the right direction. So, at this point, I'm a satisfied customer.

• 2 weeks later...

Update a week later. No golf, 'cause of a low pressure system off the coast with rain and 30 to 40 mph winds from the NE. But did a video practice session on Monday and took advantage of the club fitting session included in my GolfTec package today. Something has really clicked!!!! I mentioned above that I have much better performance with my driver over the last few weeks, but not so much with the irons. After a week holiday no golf layoff, on Monday, the irons were all of a sudden THERE!

While I had been getting good results from the lessons in eliminating the chronic over the the top pulls, the irons were stuck in distance limbo over the last few months. Driver had changed over the last few weeks, getting a lot more distance, but not the irons. My 7 iron, my 150 club, was going 135, 140 on what felt like well struck shots. But straight, no pulls, so had helped the game. Was regularly going up a club to compensate.

All of a sudden, Monday, BOOM! I was swinging freely, straight and getting my old distance back and more. Huge difference. So pumped, I scheduled the club fitting because I've been consumed about getting new irons for months (mine are 6 1/2 years old). Went in today. Got to say, when we were doing a few base swings with my old irons, the pro was impressed, said early on "where is this coming from".

Lot of stats generated from the session. Took probably 50 measured swings. ONE thin right shot, TWO too long a back swing mega pulls, all the rest very consistent distance and shot shape shots, just path differences. That's not me, I've always been a good shot, bad shot, two good shots, three bad shots guy.

Distance and swing speed. My 6 iron has been my reference club. Best ss usually around 72 or so, and a total distance of 160 plus or minus. Monday and today, 76 to 80, a few between 70 and 75. Distance at least +10.

Hit the Mizuno MP 25s, liked. The Ping i's, didn't like--looked funny at setup, couldn't put a good swing on them (and I excluded them from the summary above). Callaway Apex CF 16, didn't particularly care for the appearance, but wow, a good club longer, same length, same lie. And the MP 15. I LOVED that club. Best dispersion, real consistent, with both Mizuno's, but the Apex was not far off.

Digressing here, but can't wait to play Friday, I have never, ever, hit irons so long or as consistently as I have Monday and today. The swing is finally starting to feel free and natural. I hit a 185 yd 7 iron with the Apex today, high,straight down the middle with an ever so slight draw. From the stats, 178 carry, 7 yds roll. Until this week, I'd have said my best straight legit shot with a 7 iron had been 155-160. I'm really liking the results now.

People, in general hate making financial commitments.

If I were a golf instructor, if at all possible, I'd only be accept clients that were committed to a minimum set of lessons.

Why???

If I go see a highly touted instructor, and after 1-2 lessons come back and start posting here, or telling my golf buddies 'he sucks..I tried him and he did nothing for my game etc...', that is bad for my business, and also, I would think, takes some of the fun out of your job.

It would be way more rewarding to work with clients who were highly motivated to improve, and committed to doing whatever it takes to get there.

As someone else mentioned above, a lot of golfers with horrible swings think they just need an instructor with a magical eye for their one tiny flaw that they can improve upon with little time or effort.

I wouldn't want anything to do with that kind of client.

Golf Tec may have other motivations for selling packages (or they may not), but I like the idea of having to make a committment to your lessons.

The problem is how do you know if they are worth committing too?

I myself would only consider committing to their lessons (or anyone else's) if I could speak to a number of people who'd gone through a series of lessons, and after sitting down and talking to them about how they approach improvements for me. They would give me their sales pitch...but what I'd pay the most attention to would be how well could they answer my questions/concerns when they couldn't go off of a corporate script.

If I were a golf instructor, if at all possible, I'd only be accept clients that were committed to a minimum set of lessons.

Why???

If I go see a highly touted instructor, and after 1-2 lessons come back and start posting here, or telling my golf buddies 'he sucks..I tried him and he did nothing for my game etc...', that is bad for my business, and also, I would think, takes some of the fun out of your job.

It would be way more rewarding to work with clients who were highly motivated to improve, and committed to doing whatever it takes to get there.

As someone else mentioned above, a lot of golfers with horrible swings think they just need an instructor with a magical eye for their one tiny flaw that they can improve upon with little time or effort.

Golf Tec may have other motivations for selling packages (or they may not), but I like the idea of having to make a committment to your lessons.

I myself would only consider committing to their lessons (or anyone else's) if I could speak to a number of people who'd gone through a series of lessons, and after sitting down and talking to them about how they approach improvements for me. They would give me their sales pitch...but what I'd pay the most attention to would be how well could they answer my questions/concerns when they couldn't go off of a corporate script.

I agree--I had a medium size package with Golf Tec that I signed up for a couple of years ago. Had 4 or 5 lessons with a pro, was ok, made a little progress, then he left to have surgery. Started up slowly with his replacement. So/so, wasn't inspired with the results, then had a 8 month period where my dad passed away, moved my mom, had a back implant, so no lessons. Had four lessons left, but expired. Made contact, let me use the old lessons, had a new pro. The current one is good, I could see after the four carryover lessons with him. So I re-upped. Fortunate in this regard to know what I was getting in advance. Great results! A lot has fallen into place the last 3 weeks or so, the "egad" moments, much, much better ball striking. Took seven months, slow progress at first, but really, really good now.

Why???

Most won't need a corporate script, just experience at selling lessons. The "sales pitch" is largely completed during the swing eval presentation. You won't know if it's worth it until you are in the middle of the lessons. Unfortunately for you, and fortunately for them, your money is already in their bank at that point.

Update a week later. No golf, 'cause of a low pressure system off the coast with rain and 30 to 40 mph winds from the NE. But did a video practice session on Monday and took advantage of the club fitting session included in my GolfTec package today. Something has really clicked!!!! I mentioned above that I have much better performance with my driver over the last few weeks, but not so much with the irons. After a week holiday no golf layoff, on Monday, the irons were all of a sudden THERE!

While I had been getting good results from the lessons in eliminating the chronic over the the top pulls, the irons were stuck in distance limbo over the last few months. Driver had changed over the last few weeks, getting a lot more distance, but not the irons. My 7 iron, my 150 club, was going 135, 140 on what felt like well struck shots. But straight, no pulls, so had helped the game. Was regularly going up a club to compensate.

All of a sudden, Monday, BOOM! I was swinging freely, straight and getting my old distance back and more. Huge difference. So pumped, I scheduled the club fitting because I've been consumed about getting new irons for months (mine are 6 1/2 years old). Went in today. Got to say, when we were doing a few base swings with my old irons, the pro was impressed, said early on "where is this coming from".

Lot of stats generated from the session. Took probably 50 measured swings. ONE thin right shot, TWO too long a back swing mega pulls, all the rest very consistent distance and shot shape shots, just path differences. That's not me, I've always been a good shot, bad shot, two good shots, three bad shots guy.

Distance and swing speed. My 6 iron has been my reference club. Best ss usually around 72 or so, and a total distance of 160 plus or minus. Monday and today, 76 to 80, a few between 70 and 75. Distance at least +10.

Hit the Mizuno MP 25s, liked. The Ping i's, didn't like--looked funny at setup, couldn't put a good swing on them (and I excluded them from the summary above). Callaway Apex CF 16, didn't particularly care for the appearance, but wow, a good club longer, same length, same lie. And the MP 15. I LOVED that club. Best dispersion, real consistent, with both Mizuno's, but the Apex was not far off.

Digressing here, but can't wait to play Friday, I have never, ever, hit irons so long or as consistently as I have Monday and today. The swing is finally starting to feel free and natural. I hit a 185 yd 7 iron with the Apex today, high,straight down the middle with an ever so slight draw. From the stats, 178 carry, 7 yds roll. Until this week, I'd have said my best straight legit shot with a 7 iron had been 155-160. I'm really liking the results now.

Ah, back to reality. A "meh" round today. Did hit a few good shots, but nothing like the consistency of Monday and Wednesday. Guess one doesn't master the secret of golf that easily. A 46/44 on a very wet course. Certainly didn't get the extra distance I was getting the other days. More practice!

Ah, back to reality. A "meh" round today. Did hit a few good shots, but nothing like the consistency of Monday and Wednesday. Guess one doesn't master the secret of golf that easily. A 46/44 on a very wet course. Certainly didn't get the extra distance I was getting the other days. More practice!

No disrespect intended - but it legit makes me angry that you live I'm guessing less then a half an hour from Iteach and go to Golftec. Angry is the wrong, word actually, just jealous of where you live :)

No disrespect intended - but it legit makes me angry that you live I'm guessing less then a half an hour from Iteach and go to Golftec. Angry is the wrong, word actually, just jealous of where you live :)

I hear you. I mentioned in another thread on GolfTec that I had reupped on the lesson package with GolfTec before I knew anything about iteach or that he even existed. Relatively new to this forum. I do have his website bookmarked. I'm already a third of the way through this package, who knows what the future holds.

I live in NY, I find Golftec gives me the opportunity to improve my golf swing and keep my body in 'golf shape' for the season. This is the second winter season I signed up for 10 lessons and 10 practice sessions. I paid $600 each time. A friend of mine who worked for Golf Magazine had great success with Golftec, as I saw results on the golf course of his swing improvements. His handicap dropped and thought that it was time for me to give them a try. Glad I did. I have seen improvements ( proof is in the video), better ball striking and have felt much more confident in beginning the new golf season. I went for my first lesson this Sunday with the same instructor I had last year, great guy, can't wait to see what happens in the next few weeks with my swing. Also, if you are dedicated to improving and want to put in the effort of performing the drills that they give u, u will see a difference. A hitting net in the basement always works well.

Rogue 10.5* GDIZ 55s
Rogue 17* GDIZ 75s
Titleist H1 3H GDDI 85s
PXG GEN6 0311P 5-GW SteelFiber Private Reserve 110S
Vokey SM6 54-S, 58-M NS Pro Modus 105S
Toulon Austin Stroke Lab 34" Putter Pistol Grip

Chrome Soft/ProV1 

Find a certified Trackman instructor in your area and take lessons there. It's an amazing machine.

Driver: Cobra LTD Pro 7.5o - Kuro Kage DC XT 70 TX - Tipped 1"

UDI: 2019 TaylorMade P790 2i

Irons: 3-PW: Srixon z745 with Modus 130x

Wedges: 52o/56o/60o - Cleveland RTX4s

Putter: Ping Kushin 4

Find a certified Trackman instructor in your area and take lessons there. It's an amazing machine.

Sorry but a fool with a tool is still a fool. Having a track man doesn't make someone a good teacher. They should look for the best teacher in their area. If he happens to have a trackman great. If he has a vhs camcorder but can teach I rather take a lessons from the guy with a vhs camcorder than a guy who happens to own a trackman but can't teach