2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Giveaway: Golf USA + $2500 TaylorMade Shopping Experience

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a fresh new look to my golf bag. Not to mention the new ball is outstanding. $2500 on balls seems little outrageous but I'm sure I could find some other Taylormade things to get!!

Current WITB

TAYLORMADE M5 9* (Tensei Pro white 80tx)
PING i25 14* (KuroKage Proto 70xx)
SRIXON ZU85 2i (C-TAPER 130x)
SRIXON Z785 4-PW (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 50S (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 55W (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 60X (C-TAPER 130x)
TAYLORMADE Spider Tour Black (no alignment aid)
BRIDGESTONE TOUR Bx 

This might sound ridiculous but its true. My clubs are garbage, I am in desperate need. I do not even have all the clubs I need. My job burned down in February (Dubois Country Club) so I am on unemployment and barely scraping by. I planned on getting fitted this summer but that wont be happening now that I have no money. Taylor Made is obviously a top name in golf, I could sure use the equipment and be thankful for it.

The first set of Irons that I have every owned were Taylormade R7 back in 07. I've actually had them for 3 years and got to use them only a handful of times because I was overseas and the places where I were did not provide me with much opportunity to play. When I came back stateside, I got myself a an upgrade set of MB/CB mix (I did not know much about golf and didnt know about improvement irons/player irons), R11S TP Driver and hybrid sets. I learned how to play the game of golf with Taylormades. Though I have changed my iron sets to Mizunos to fit my swing, I wouldn't mind going back to Taylormades. One thing that I didn't every own a taylormade of is the putter.

Great giveaway. Thank you Golf USA and GolfWrx.

I'd love to rock a full bag of TaylorMade equipment. Their whole entire line is really, really good. Drivers, FW's, hybrids, irons and putters. I thought their wedges were a little weak but the new wedges look and feel fantastic. Well done TM. Can't forget about their balls too!

I would like a new set of Taylor made set because I still have the same set of tommy armour 845's that I got used when I was 16. The only drawback is that my excuses of blaming the clubs would not work as much any more. Seriously I have not ever given any Taylor made clubs a chance other than using a rbz rescue out of a partners bag for a couple swings. Another reason I would love a chance for new clubs would be to have a set that fits my play and can be adjusted to fit even better.

Thanks for the opportunity for this giveaway.

I'd like a full bag of Taylormade because they're making some of the most exciting equipment out there right now. Great innovation, with top quality products. You only have to look at the SLDR driver which is changing the game for some. Or the fairway woods/hybrids with a lot which have made huge increases in distance and forgiveness for a vast majority of golfers. The irons which range anywhere from true players irons to very forgiving irons with huge distance gains...The wedges are top notch, solid, quality products..and of course putters which married solid top quality putters with the ability to get the ball rolling faster. One of the few companies I could bag top to bottom without any compromise to my game.

What a great giveaway. I would absolutely love to play a bag full of Taylor Mades. I have never had a new set of irons in my life. In fact I still game the set of irons (missing the 5 iron now) my old man bought me at Play it Again Sports when I was 16. I only recently picked the game back up a couple years ago. I know that a new set along with fitting would help my game out big time. I suppose I would go SLDR for woods, hybrids, and irons. Add in the Tour Preferred Wedges and Ghost Spider Blade putter then top it all of with a SLDR cart bag.

I would like a full bag of Taylormade clubs from Golf USA because that would be just plain awesome. I have been golfing for maybe 20 years after my grandfather showed me the game in O'Neill Nebraska and I have only bought clubs once in my life. All previous sets were handed down to me. Never truly had my own new set to brag about. I can pitcure it now, teeing off on the first hole with my buddies and telling them about my new clubs and me having the mental advantage over the next 18 holes and winning. Priceless.

Callaway Epic Mini driver- 12.5* (Epic head, Mini Big Bertha shaft- Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 60 S)
TM Burner Superfast 2.0- 3 wood 15*
Callaway Epic 2 Hybrid (UST Mamiya Recoil ES 780 S)- 18*
Maltby DBM (KBS Tour S)- 4-GW
Bridgestone J15 wedges (True Temper DG Spinner)- 54*, 58*
Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Select

I would love to win this great contest, first off I would like to thank Golf USA for this contest. I would love to have an all new Taylormade bag, I could use the lower spin of a SLDR driver. The tour preferred irons look great, but being a Nike guy I could not justify the cost of buying those as an expirement. I think Jason Day is a great player and I would love bag a putter similar to his, this contest would give me the oppurtunity to play something similar. These are a few of the many reasons I would like a all new Taylormade setup.

My equipment is based on last generation technology, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but there's a lot out there. I'd love the chance to game a variety of technologies from TMaG including the low forward CG in the SLDR driver, the speed pocket of the SLDR fairways, the milled grooves of the Tour Preferred MB, the microtexture face and grinds of the Tour Preferred wedges, the counterbalance in the Spider Blade, the playability of the Tour Preferred X ball, and the spikeless comfort of the adicross gripmore.

915D3 8.5* Aldila Synergy Blue 70TX
915F 15* Diamana B-Series 80X, 18* Grafalloy Epic T90X
716MB 4-PW X100
SM6 52F TVD 56K/60M S400
Bullseye Flange

First off thanks to Golf WRX and GolfUSA for this incredible opportunity. This is a great way to draw the die-hard golf enthusiasts (WRXers) to your site.

I just recently outfitted my entire bag with Ping G25's, but I find the Taylormade SLDR line very appealing. The low spin that people are getting out of the SLDR drivers is hard to ignore. The new SLDR irons are TMAGs best looking game improvement irons in recent memory. I realize their business model has some people skeptical, considering how frequently they release new clubs. But, I don't see that as a reason to ignore clubs that clearly perform with the best stuff currently available. I would absolutely switch up my gamer bag if I am lucky enough to win this really unique giveaway.

Whoever takes this one home is one lucky person.

(I wonder if they will hold people to the stipulation that an entry must be a minimum of 75 words...that would certainly help the odds)

G25 9° Diamana Blue 62 S 44.5''
G25 3w | 5w
G25 23° Hybrid
G25 5-PW | 26°-45°
Vokey SM5 50°F | 54°S | 58°K
Bettinardi Signature Series 6

Taylormade offers a great variety of clubs, for a variety of skill levels. I feel like the irons I currently own are above my ability level, and I currently am not able to buy a full set. My driver is accurate but I feel like I am losing distance compared to new technology. Overall I believe that my game would improve tremendously with an overhaul in equipment. Great opportunity, thanks to Taylormade.

Cobra Bio Cell Plus
913 Fd Fubuki K 70S
913 HD 21*
5-PW Tourstage GR X-Blade Forged
Mizuno MP T4 52,56,60
White Hot Versa #9

Because taylormade is the best

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Ping G30 LS TEC Tour 65 S[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]3 wood M1 Tour Head Element Chrome 6F4T[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]5 wood M1 Tour Head Motore Speeder 7.2[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist T-MB 4 to PW KBS Tour V[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]SM6 50 deg F grind DG Spinner[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]SM6 54 deg S grind DG Spinner[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]SM6 58 deg K grind DG Spinner[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Taylormade Spider S[/font][/size]