2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

rory putter releasing 4.15.15?

[quote name='scottvw13' timestamp='1428958635' post='11350509']
I'm back fellas!

Sorry to have disappeared...Gotta deal with crap first sometimes...

[/quote]

Seriously?

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 7.5 - PX Hulk 65g

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 13.5 - PX Hulk 85g
PXG Hybrid 19 - GD HYB 95

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Miura Tour 50, 54 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Scotty Cameron 009 - Circle W
IG: https://www.instagram.com/pure745

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tammsalu' timestamp='1429371621' post='11386901']
I still don't understand what everyone on here is complaining about. If you have the putter and you hate it because its laser etched, cast, made in china etc... there are at least 100 people on here that weren't fortunate enough to get one that would love to take it off your hands and will probably throw in a $100 finders fee. If you didn't get one, then why do you care if someone else got "cheated"? It sounds to me like you're just jealous that you didn't get one. We were all lucky that Nike responded to #ReleaseThePutter and if they monitor these forums like we say they do now we look like a bunch of ungrateful a*******. Hopefully this doesn't deter Nike from making these releases in the future, but I'm sure they'll at least think twice about doing us another favour.
[/quote]

YES!!! this guy speaks the truth. i feel bad for the ones who begged there parents to buy it and when they do buy it for them and they get there all mad cause it's not stamped or engraved. you got a proto006 putter it's the same thing. proto doesn't mean it's going to be better the finally production ones. lol it's a prototype design, doesn't mean it's going to be all milled like you guys want it. of course its going to be cast with a milled face.

I still don't understand what everyone on here is complaining about. If you have the putter and you hate it because its laser etched, cast, made in china etc... there are at least 100 people on here that weren't fortunate enough to get one that would love to take it off your hands and will probably throw in a $100 finders fee. If you didn't get one, then why do you care if someone else got "cheated"? It sounds to me like you're just jealous that you didn't get one. We were all lucky that Nike responded to #ReleaseThePutter and if they monitor these forums like we say they do now we look like a bunch of ungrateful a*******. Hopefully this doesn't deter Nike from making these releases in the future, but I'm sure they'll at least think twice about doing us another favour.
[/quote]

YES!!! this guy speaks the truth. i feel bad for the ones who begged there parents to buy it and when they do buy it for them and they get there all mad cause it's not stamped or engraved. you got a proto006 putter it's the same thing. proto doesn't mean it's going to be better the finally production ones. lol it's a prototype design, doesn't mean it's going to be all milled like you guys want it. of course its going to be cast with a milled face.

[quote name='actchill' timestamp='1429372270' post='11386943']
[quote name='StiffShaft' timestamp='1429338133' post='11385829']
I'm really glad I didn't get one now. What a disaster by Nike
[/quote]

oh no it's not the same as whats in the advertisement that they were showing, for the ones who bought the putter should of known for the start by looking at the real putter that your not getting what they were showing. you got a method 006 putter that doesn't look like the midnight at all. it has prototype006 The Oven on the bottom and a milled face. you paid 450.00 for it, you have a proto putter and has the oven on it. stop crying over it, if you paid more attention to the picture before you bought it you would have notice it from the start. it's made it china, you know 90% things you own is made from freaking china right? you really think that the people at the oven is going to handcraft 1000 putter heads? hell no, thats why they sent the design to china to have it done faster then hand. get over it and be happy that you have 1 out 1000 putters made. if you don't agree with me then stop posting about how dissapointed your are about it and go sell it. I'm pretty sure some one who really wanted the putter will buy it and not B*TCH about it.
[/quote]

This almost makes [i]too[/i] much sense.. I'm thinking of some sort of backhanded retort, please hold :censored2::tongue:

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

[quote name='actchill' timestamp='1429372270' post='11386943']
[quote name='StiffShaft' timestamp='1429338133' post='11385829']
I'm really glad I didn't get one now. What a disaster by Nike
[/quote]

oh no it's not the same as whats in the advertisement that they were showing, for the ones who bought the putter should of known for the start by looking at the real putter that your not getting what they were showing. you got a method 006 putter that doesn't look like the midnight at all. it has prototype006 The Oven on the bottom and a milled face. you paid 450.00 for it, you have a proto putter and has the oven on it. stop crying over it, if you paid more attention to the picture before you bought it you would have notice it from the start. it's made it china, you know 90% things you own is made from freaking china right? you really think that the people at the oven is going to handcraft 1000 putter heads? hell no, thats why they sent the design to china to have it done faster then hand. get over it and be happy that you have 1 out 1000 putters made. if you don't agree with me then stop posting about how dissapointed your are about it and go sell it. I'm pretty sure some one who really wanted the putter will buy it and not B*TCH about it.
[/quote]

This almost makes [i]too[/i] much sense.. I'm thinking of some sort of backhanded retort, please hold :censored2::tongue:

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

[quote name='chiefredstripe' timestamp='1429372176' post='11386939']
Or maybe they will think twice about releasing a different product than the one they lead you to believe is for sale.

They still would have sold out but it should have been made clear that it wasn't the same.
[/quote]

hahaha if you looked at the pictures you wouldn't have to be told it's not the same. lol really no one didn't know it wasn't the same until someone on her posted it. when i wasn't able to get it that day i notice it from the very start that the oven logo wasn't engraved. lol should of known when RM wasn't stamp on the face

[quote name='chiefredstripe' timestamp='1429372176' post='11386939']
Or maybe they will think twice about releasing a different product than the one they lead you to believe is for sale.

They still would have sold out but it should have been made clear that it wasn't the same.
[/quote]

hahaha if you looked at the pictures you wouldn't have to be told it's not the same. lol really no one didn't know it wasn't the same until someone on her posted it. when i wasn't able to get it that day i notice it from the very start that the oven logo wasn't engraved. lol should of known when RM wasn't stamp on the face

[/quote]

Great post my man. I agree with you 100%

[/quote]

Great post my man. I agree with you 100%

[quote name='StiffShaft' timestamp='1429367872' post='11386693']Who is gonna pay a grand each for these now? I think the flippers will have a hard time making any profit at all[/quote]

Peope who don't visit this site. Profit will be made, just less than originally thought.

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 3W 15.5* (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 51*SS, 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

[quote name='StiffShaft' timestamp='1429367872' post='11386693']Who is gonna pay a grand each for these now? I think the flippers will have a hard time making any profit at all[/quote]

Peope who don't visit this site. Profit will be made, just less than originally thought.

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 3W 15.5* (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 51*SS, 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

Yea i guess its my bad... I should have read/looked further into it. I'm that guy, the guy who just assumed it would be a high end putter. I looked and saw The Oven. I immediately without a thought assumed Nike wouldn't associate it with a product that didn't deserve it. I'll stick with the companies I know what to expect.

Yea i guess its my bad... I should have read/looked further into it. I'm that guy, the guy who just assumed it would be a high end putter. I looked and saw The Oven. I immediately without a thought assumed Nike wouldn't associate it with a product that didn't deserve it. I'll stick with the companies I know what to expect.

[quote name='chiefredstripe' timestamp='1429374906' post='11387107']
[/quote]

That is probably exactly what you should do:)

[quote name='chiefredstripe' timestamp='1429374906' post='11387107']
[/quote]

That is probably exactly what you should do:)

[quote name='chiefredstripe' timestamp='1429375478' post='11387135']It's easy to say people are jealous or mad that they didn't get one to paint a picture of the users complaining.

It doesn't change the fact that the putter is the same quality as a putter Cleveland makes for $79. [/quote]
Exactly....Nike misled everyone. If those who purchased one are happy with it then great, I hope you make lots of birdies. The fact still remains though, you paid top dollar for a replica putter and most of you thought it was the real deal, I personally wouldn't be okay with that.

[quote name='chiefredstripe' timestamp='1429375478' post='11387135']It's easy to say people are jealous or mad that they didn't get one to paint a picture of the users complaining.

It doesn't change the fact that the putter is the same quality as a putter Cleveland makes for $79. [/quote]
Exactly....Nike misled everyone. If those who purchased one are happy with it then great, I hope you make lots of birdies. The fact still remains though, you paid top dollar for a replica putter and most of you thought it was the real deal, I personally wouldn't be okay with that.

[quote name='chiefredstripe' timestamp='1429375478' post='11387135']
It's easy to say people are jealous or mad that they didn't get one to paint a picture of the users complaining.

It doesn't change the fact that the putter is the same quality as a putter Cleveland makes for $79.
[/quote]

If that's how you feel then I hope you sold yours to someone who actually wants it.

[quote name='chiefredstripe' timestamp='1429375478' post='11387135']
It's easy to say people are jealous or mad that they didn't get one to paint a picture of the users complaining.

It doesn't change the fact that the putter is the same quality as a putter Cleveland makes for $79.
[/quote]

If that's how you feel then I hope you sold yours to someone who actually wants it.

[quote name='Tammsalu' timestamp='1429371621' post='11386901']I still don't understand what everyone on here is complaining about. If you have the putter and you hate it because its laser etched, cast, made in china etc... there are at least 100 people on here that weren't fortunate enough to get one that would love to take it off your hands and will probably throw in a $100 finders fee. If you didn't get one, then why do you care if someone else got "cheated"? It sounds to me like you're just jealous that you didn't get one. We were all lucky that Nike responded to #ReleaseThePutter and if they monitor these forums like we say they do now we look like a bunch of ungrateful a*******. Hopefully this doesn't deter Nike from making these releases in the future, but I'm sure they'll at least think twice about doing us another favour.[/quote]agreed. $450 was a steal for this. The current retail methods are made in China, you got a rory 006 design with a very cool sleek design, method tech which kicks a**, a dozen blacks, and a Headcover that is worth a few Hundo to some people alone. The "real deal" is worth MUCH more than this. Hell, any hand made putter from the oven should be north of 1k considering the exclusivity.

Nike Vapor Flex 440 w Fuji Tour spec 63
Nike Vapor Fly 3w
Nike Vapor Flex 3h
Nike Vapor Pro combo 4-PW w PX LZ 5.5
Nike Engage 52 square and 58DS
Nike Method Origin B2-05
RZN Dot Platinum
[color=#0000ff]IG Gchrist_01[/color]

[quote name='Tammsalu' timestamp='1429371621' post='11386901']I still don't understand what everyone on here is complaining about. If you have the putter and you hate it because its laser etched, cast, made in china etc... there are at least 100 people on here that weren't fortunate enough to get one that would love to take it off your hands and will probably throw in a $100 finders fee. If you didn't get one, then why do you care if someone else got "cheated"? It sounds to me like you're just jealous that you didn't get one. We were all lucky that Nike responded to #ReleaseThePutter and if they monitor these forums like we say they do now we look like a bunch of ungrateful a*******. Hopefully this doesn't deter Nike from making these releases in the future, but I'm sure they'll at least think twice about doing us another favour.[/quote]agreed. $450 was a steal for this. The current retail methods are made in China, you got a rory 006 design with a very cool sleek design, method tech which kicks a**, a dozen blacks, and a Headcover that is worth a few Hundo to some people alone. The "real deal" is worth MUCH more than this. Hell, any hand made putter from the oven should be north of 1k considering the exclusivity.

Nike Vapor Flex 440 w Fuji Tour spec 63
Nike Vapor Fly 3w
Nike Vapor Flex 3h
Nike Vapor Pro combo 4-PW w PX LZ 5.5
Nike Engage 52 square and 58DS
Nike Method Origin B2-05
RZN Dot Platinum
[color=#0000ff]IG Gchrist_01[/color]

[quote name='GMoney76' timestamp='1429379023' post='11387369'][quote name='Tammsalu' timestamp='1429371621' post='11386901']I still don't understand what everyone on here is complaining about. If you have the putter and you hate it because its laser etched, cast, made in china etc... there are at least 100 people on here that weren't fortunate enough to get one that would love to take it off your hands and will probably throw in a $100 finders fee. If you didn't get one, then why do you care if someone else got "cheated"? It sounds to me like you're just jealous that you didn't get one. We were all lucky that Nike responded to #ReleaseThePutter and if they monitor these forums like we say they do now we look like a bunch of ungrateful a*******. Hopefully this doesn't deter Nike from making these releases in the future, but I'm sure they'll at least think twice about doing us another favour.[/quote]agreed. $450 was a steal for this. The current retail methods are made in China, you got a rory 006 design with a very cool sleek design, method tech which kicks a**, a dozen blacks, and a Headcover that is worth a few Hundo to some people alone. The "real deal" is worth MUCH more than this. Hell, any hand made putter from the oven should be north of 1k considering the exclusivity.[/quote]

Cheap cast metal. Not milled. No real insert. It was a steal for Nike.