2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

APPLY: Graphite Design Tour AD MJ Testing. 4 Testers Needed. Apply here.

[list]
[*]Current Bag = Callaway Big Bertha Alpha w/ Stock Fubuki ZT 60 Stiff
[*]Current handicap = 4.7
[*]Located in Cleveland, OH
[*]I will install this in my BBA
[*]Yes, I agree
[*]Desired weight/flex combo: 7S
[*]Straight in with 2014 Callaway Optifit Dual Cog Tip
[*]I will test with a launch monitor, at my local golf course, and also at the driving range. I plan on writing a thorough analysis of how this shaft compares with the other popular TOUR AD Models as well as comparing it to the other premium shafts that I have liked and disliked. I typically like a shaft that is low spin but with a softer butt so I can load the shaft properly and this seems like it might be the first in the series to appreciably soften up the handle of the shaft. I have a suspicion that I will like this shaft the most out of any of the TOUR AD models I have ever tried but would love to confirm this and give my thoughts to the community so they can be more well informed about this popular series of shafts.
[/list]

PING G410 Max 10.5º w/ Ping Tour 65 X

PING G400 Max 14.5º w/ Mitsubishi Diamana RF 70 X

PING i25 18º w/ PWR 75 S

Srixon ZX Utility 4i w/ UST Mamiya Recoil 95 S

New Level 902 PD Forged 5-P w/ KBS Tour S

Titleist Vokey SM8 50.08 F, 54.10 S, 58.08 M w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner

Scotty Cameron Futura X7M Dual Balance

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[list]
[*]TM SLDR 10.5 (9.5) with Mitsubishi Diamana 'Ahina 60X
[*]1-2
[*]Carrollton, Georgia, USA
[*]TM SLDR
[*]Yes, absolutely
[*]6x
[*].5" tipped w/ TM tip to play at 45.5
[*]I play 3-4 times a week and will give actual gaming results compared to my current gamer. In addition, We have Trackman at our club so I have access anytime so I will be able to provide detailed info to compare
[/list]

TM Qi-10 Core (9) Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6X
TM Stealth2 (15) Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X
TM Stealth2 3-19 Fujikura Ventus Blue 9X
TM P790 (4) GD Tour AD-DI 95-S

TM P770 (5-9) TT S400(TI)
TM MG3 46.09, TM Hi-Toe 3 (50.09, 54.10, 60.10) TT S400(TI)
TM MySpider Tour X X7

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? Cobra Bio Cell + with Diamana D+ 70x (SLDR with Speeder 757x is still around if I need it)
[*]Your current handicap? 5.8
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Jacksonville, FL USA
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? Cobra Bio Cell +
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Absolutely!
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) 70 X
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip: Standard driver tipping and Cobra bio cell + (myfly 8)
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. Multiple rounds on familiar tracks to compare landing locations and workability. I get out fairly often and there are tons of courses nearby. Also will get it out on the range and try to get on a launch monitor.
[/list]

LTD 9.5*D Project X HZRDUS 6.5 75g
Cobra Bio Cell + 14.5* Fuji Speeder 757x
CobraBio Cell + 17.5* Aldila Rogue Silver 70x
Adams CMB 4-G KBS C-Taper X
Vokey TVD54*

SM? 58*K
Scotty Circa 62 #3 /Kingston GSS KP2
ProV1 / Snell MTB / Snell MTB Prime

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? Project X LZ18 with some lead tape near the grip to bump it up to 70 grams
[*]Your current handicap? 7
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Milwaukee WI
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? Taylormade SLDR 8*
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Of course, these shafts arn't cheap and I know others love them. It would be a huge selling point to the other WRX'ers
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) 7X
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip .5 and SLDR
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. If I like it, by buying the 8x for the 3 wood :) In all seriousness I would take comparison pictures of the shaft to show the finish and the look in the head, I would take it to the simulator and do a distance and dispersion comparison between my gamer and this and then finally take it out to the course and provide feedback on how if it can hit the shots on the course that I want to hit.
[/list]

Taylormade Stealth 2 Plus 7*........................Project X Smoke Green 60 TX
Taylormade Stealth Plus 13*.........................Fujikura Ventus Black 8X
Taylormade Stealth Plus 17*.........................Fujikura Ventus Black 9X

Srixon ZX Utility 3..........................................Fujikura Ventus Black 10TX
Srixon ZX Utility 4..........................................Dynamic Gold X7
Srixon ZX7 5-9...............................................Dynamic Gold X7
Cleveland Zipcore Raw 47, 53......................Dynamic Gold X7

Vokey Wedge Works V Grind 59..................Dynamic Gold S400
Yes! Ann.........................................................KBS GPS 120

What's in your current bag? Tour AD DI 6X
Your current handicap? 9
Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Horsham, PA, USA
What driver will you be installing this in? Titleist 915D3
If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Yes, definitely.
Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) 6X
Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip 1" tipping, Titleist Surefit adapter
Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. I not only have access to an on grass range flightscope, but I would be able to play it on varying grass types in the Philly/NJ area. I have been using the AD DI 6X to great success lately, and I would love to be able to bring the FS out on some real time off the tee situations to get a real idea of its performance.

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [b]R1 w/ Aldila RIP Beta 60G XStiff or Fujikura motore speeder 7.0X[/b]
[*]Your current handicap?[b] 6.1[/b]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [b]Arlington, VA USA [/b]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in?[b] TM R1 [/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft?[b] Of course[/b]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [b]7X[/b]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip- [b]Tipped[/b] [b].5", LH tm R1 tip (RH works too)[/b]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ.[b]​[/b]
[/list]
[b]​-Play/Practice nearly everyday, therefore would log rounds and drive results, as well as compare results against other top of the line shafts[/b]
[b]-Access to Trackman and Flightscope(Spin[/b][color=#282828],[b]ballspeed, Smashfactor, launch, and other data)[/b][/color]
[b]-Tournament round performances [/b]

Would love to test!!!!!

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? motore speeder 8.2 ts x, Diamana D+ 70 Tx
[*]Your current handicap? 4
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Seattle, WA
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? r15
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Done!
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) AD MJ 8X
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip, Tip 1", R15 Adapter
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. I can show distance and dispersion side by sides vs. the 8.2 Speeder. I'll also speak to the feel of that shaft which matters the most when you're hitting an X flex with low torque.
[/list]

What's in your current bag?
Your current handicap?
Where are you located? (City, State, Country)
Brea, CA, USA

What driver will you be installing this in?
10.5 Ping G30

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft?
Most definitely

Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs)
6 stiff

Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip
Ping g30

Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ.
Having played the ad, mt, gt, bb, DJ I would have a good basis to give comparisons across graphite designs most popular offerings.

What's in your current bag? Jetspeed 9.5 Ad-MT7x /913D3 rogue silver 60.x
Your current handicap? 2.3
Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Pittsburgh, PA USA
What driver will you be installing this in? Jetspeed
If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Absolutely. I have done 2 reviews and have not only provided pics/video but have been active in discussions as well.
Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) I would love a
6x
Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip 1/2"
Tipping and sldr tip
Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. I plan on testing the shaft beside a MT, DI and rogue. It will be tested on range, course
And on trackman. I will provide pics, video and data sheets. As a shaft junkie, I would love to test out another GRaphite design shaft, and give my honest opinion for a true
Review

Taylormade M5 Tour 9* AD-VR 6
Callaway Steelhead XR 16* Ahina 60X
Tour Edge EXS220 18* Ventus
Adams MB2 RAW 5-PW Smoke KBS Tour 120
MD4 Raw 50/58/62 
Piretti Cortino 2

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? Tour Spec Speeder 7.2 X
[*]Your current handicap? 1
[*]Where are you located? Lexington, KY, USA
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? Titleist 915 D2 8.5*
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Absolutely.
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) TOUR AD MJ 8 X
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip: 1.25 inch tip and Titleist OEM
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ.
[*]I would do a full review and be able to give detailed information, as well as a good comparison to many high end shafts considering I have gamed most of them.
[/list]

[color=#282828]Oban Devotion 7 X 05, 3/4 inch tipped[/color]
[color=#282828]5[/color]
[color=#282828]Prairie Village, KS[/color]
[color=#282828]Ping G30 10.5 turned down to lowest loft 9 degree[/color]
[color=#282828]Yes[/color]
[color=#282828]7X[/color]
[color=#282828]Tipped .5 inches with current Ping tip, would like it to play 45"[/color]
[color=#282828]I can get out to play/ practice and have a friend with a Trackman. [/color]

Ping G30 10.5 Oban Devotion 7
Adams 4060 14 Fuji Pro95
Adams Tour Proto 19 Fuji 904HB
Bridgestone J33 Combo 3-9 Proj X
SeeMore FGP
Vokey 48, 54, 58 KBS Tour

In a post below, answer the following questions:
What's in your current bag?
Power Play Warp Speed 10.5 / Apollo Shadow Graphite S 43.75"

Your current handicap?

Where are you located? (City, State, Country)
Mentor, OH, USA

What driver will you be installing this in?
Acer XV 9.5

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft?
Absolutely.

Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs)
MJ 7 S

Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip
N/A

Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ.
Combination range & course time. Direct comparison to current driver. GPS shot tracking when available. Partial use as a demo for my club fitting hobby.

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? rogue stiff shaft
[*]Your current handicap? 8,8
[*]Where are you located? zuerich, Switzerland
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? titleist 915d2
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Absolutely
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) Tour AD MJ 5s
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter. Titleist Adapter. no tipping
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. Side by side trackman comparison along with on course results.
[/list]

These are the specs for my son, 15 year old junior golfer. He would be the one testing the shaft.[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [color=#ff0000](Rogue silver 110MSI X-flex, Rogue silver 125MSI Tour X-flex, Fujikura 757 Tour Spec X-flex in 910 D3 8.5 driver and Callaway 3Deep 3 wood, Mizuno MP4 irons[/color]
[*]Your current handicap? [color=#ff0000]3.4[/color]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [color=#ff0000]Belmont, CA, USA[/color]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [color=#ff0000]910 D3 7.5 or 8.5 head[/color]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [color=#ff0000]Yes.[/color]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [color=#ff0000]7X[/color]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip [color=#ff0000]tipped 1/2 inch Titleist Surefit 910 adapter cut to play at 46.5[/color] inches
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ.
[*][color=#ff0000]Full description of tests in actual tournament conditions where each hole is logged for distance and fairway performance, including youtube slow motion HD video of swing.[/color]
[/list]

What's in your current bag? Aldila Tour Blue 65X

Your current handicap? 9

Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Dubuque Iowa USA

What driver will you be installing this in? Nike Vapor Pro

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Yes

Desired weight/flex combo- ADMJ6-X

Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip .25 Nike Flexloft2

Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ.- I Can do side by side comparison of shafts both on course and at the range multiple times a week.

Contents of bag subject to change...frequently 

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [b]Titleist 915 D3 8.5 degrees. 70 gram X-Stiff Diamana Blueboard[/b]
[*]Your current handicap? [b]8.2[/b]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [b][color=#ff8c00]Auburn[/color], [color=#0000cd]Alabama[/color], USA[/b]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [b]Titleist 915 D3 8.5 degrees[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [b]Yeah, I take killer Instagram pics, and have a good sense of humor.[/b]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [b]7X[/b]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip [b]Standard length no tipping Titleist 915 adapter.[/b]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. I[b]'d hit it next to Diamana Blueboard, Aldila RIP, and Proforce VTS Silver. I'd take videos, maybe get on a trackman, and definitely take pictures of the shaft posing with underwear models.[/b]
[/list]

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [b]Titleist 913 D3 with a Mitsubishi Fubuki K 63 gram X[/b]
[*]Your current handicap? [b]1.3[/b]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [b]Fort Myers, FL USA[/b]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [b]I would love to get this shaft with a titles 913 tip so I can compared side by side with my current shaft swapping the head back and forth.[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [b]Yes, I would love to use product, review and give feedback.[/b]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [b]Tour AD MJ 7X[/b]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip. [b]standard length, no tipping, i would need a Titleist 913 adapter sleeve[/b]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [b]I would test and take notes side by side with my current shaft from the range with video as well as use a simulator side by side with my current and other shafts and gather all results from outside as well as from the simulators specs from all shafts for spin and launch angles as well as consistency and distance. Thank you for considering me.[/b]
[/list]

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? - Ping Tour X-Flex on an i25
[*]Your current handicap? - 8.5
[*]Where are you located? (Westchester / Dutchess county NY)
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? - Ping i25
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Sure do
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) Tour Ad MJ 6X
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip - i25 adapter, 1" tipping
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. - I play approximate 54 holes a weekend and range it once or twice a week. I would test the Tour AD against the stock ping shaft by tracking fairways hit with the stock shaft for a round and then compare to how I did with the new shaft - distance testing at the range
[/list]