2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

APPLY: Graphite Design Tour AD MJ Testing. 4 Testers Needed. Apply here.

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [b][color=#ff0000]Callaway XR Pro 9.0 and Callaway 815 Big Bertha 9.0[/color][/b]
[*]Your current handicap? [color=#ff0000][b]1[/b][/color]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [b][color=#ff0000]Floyds Knobs, IN[/color][/b]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [b][color=#ff0000]Callaway XR Pro 9.0[/color][/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [b][color=#ff0000] Absolutely[/color][/b]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [b][color=#FF0000]TOUR AD MJ 6 S[/color][/b]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip [color=#FF0000][b]Callaway Adapter[/b][/color]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [color=#ff0000][b]I would test on the course and on range. I have access to Trackman to post numbers. [/b][/color]
[/list]

[color=#ff0000][b]Thanks for the opportunity![/b][/color]
[color=#ff0000][b]Kevin[/b][/color]

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? Kuro Kage XT 70 TX
[*]Your current handicap? 3.0
[*]Where are you located? Springfield, VA USA
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? G30 LS Tec
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Absolutely
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) 7X
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip. Tip 1", Ping G30 tip
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. Along with on course testing, I will have access to trackman and will be able to provide head to head testing with arguably the hottest shaft on tour in the Kuro Kage XT.
[/list]

• Taylormade Qi10 core 9* - Ventus TR Blue 6TX
  • Taylormade Tour Issue Stealth Plus+ 3 HL - Ventus Black 8TX
  • Titleist T100 4-PW - DG TI X100
  • Taylormade MG4 50SB, 56HB, 60HBW - DG TI S400
  • Artisan Blue Bonnet 0820 - LAGP TPZ One35 USA

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag?
[/list]
Ping G30 LS with Tour 80x shaft[list]
[*]Your current handicap?
[/list]
2.2[list]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country)
[/list]
Clermont, Florida, USA[list]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in?
[/list]
Ping G30 LS[list]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft?
[/list]
Absolutely.[list]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs)
[/list]
80 X-stiff to keep it more comparable[list]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip
[/list]
Suggested tipping with a G30 tip would be helpful[list]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ.
[/list]
I am a player who will normally grab the highest kicking shaft possible to produce the lowest possible launch angle. I would like to attempt to show the benefits of a higher launching shaft for those of us who think we only fit into one shaft profile. It may or may not work out that way, but I think from my point of view as a player that would typically not pick out a low kick point shaft.. would be unique. I have access to indoor and outdoor trackman data and full driving range with unlimited range time.

What's in your current bag? SLDR 10.5* w/Tour Ad Dj 6s
Your current handicap? 10
Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Hubbard,Ohio USA
What driver will you be installing this in? Taylormade SLDR
If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Yes
Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) MJ 6s
Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip 1/2" tipping with RH SLDR adapter
Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. On the course and range testing

What's in your current bag? R11 driver with stock 60gm blur shaft
Your current handicap? 8
Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Edmond/OKC, OK
What driver will you be installing this in? Titleist 915
If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Absolutely
Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) 7s
Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip- No tipping. Titleist adapter as I am planning on picking up a new Titleist driver soon
Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. I would head up to Oak Tree and test on their Trackman as well on course testing side to side vs my current driver. We have a lot of wind in OK so I am interested in how this performs driving into our 20+mph winds

-Doc Todd

Wishon 919 9* Kuro Kage 70gm stiff
R11 15.5 3w stock stiff
R11 19 3h stock stiff
Mizuno MP 53 4-P S300
Scor 50/54/58
Old school Ping Anser with loads of lead tape

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [color=#ff0000]Nike Vapor Flex w/ Rouge 125 MSi 60X[/color]
[*]Your current handicap? [color=#ff0000]5[/color]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [color=#ff0000]Tulsa, OK[/color]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [color=#ff0000]Vapor Flex[/color]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [color=#ff0000]Yes[/color]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs). [color=#ff0000]Tour AD MJ 6S[/color]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip? [color=#ff0000]No tipping w/ flex loft adapter[/color]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [color=#ff0000]Won't have fancy trackman testing, test will be done on grass range and how it performs on the course straight against Rouge 125 MSi.[/color]
[/list]

COBRA LTDx LS 9* 

Taylormade P790 2 Iron
Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons 
Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons 
Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons
ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 45* wedge 

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 50* wedge
ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 55* wedge

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [b]Matrix Ozik TP7HD Strong. [/b]
[*]Your current handicap? [b]0[/b]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [b]Sedalia, MO USA[/b]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [b]Callaway Alpha 815.[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [b]Yes[/b]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [b]7S[/b]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip [b]Callaway Alpha no tipping[/b]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ.[b] I am lucky enough to have a very flexible schedule that will allow me to do on course testing and on range testing with the aid of a flightscope.[/b]
[/list]

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? sldr tp with stock tp xstiff shaft
[*]Your current handicap? 5
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Saltillo, MS USA
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? sldr tp
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? yes
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) TOUR AD MJ 6 X ADMJ6-X X-Stiff 46" 64g .335" 3.0" .600" 277 3.4 LOW/MID
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip. tipped 1'' to make overall length 45''. sldr oem adapter
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. If chosen i will test on course and range. Also try to get my numbers on a launch monitor for comparison with both shafts.
[/list]

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [b]Diamana Kai'li 65 Stiff[/b]
[/list]
[list]
[*]Your current handicap? [b]7[/b]
[/list]
[list]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [b]Huntington, WV. United States of America[/b]
[/list]
[list]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [b]Titleist 910 D2 9.5[/b]
[/list]
[list]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [b]Of Course[/b]
[/list]
[list]
[*][color=#282828]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs): [b]6X[/b][/color]
[/list]
[list]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip: [b]Titleist SureFit Adapter[/b]
[/list]
[list]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [b]Easy access to Trackman, multiple range session and rounds a week. I have several different shafts already equipped with the SureFit adapter, so a side by side comparison will be simple.[/b]
[/list]

Titleist 910 D2 9.5° Diamana Kai'li 65 Stiff
Titleist 910f 15° Diamana Kai'li 75 Stiff
Titleist 910f 19° Diamana Kai'li 75 Stiff
Titleist 712 MB Project X 6.0
Vokey SM4, 56° and 60°, DG S300
Scotty Cameron Select Newport
Titleist Pro V1

"When in doubt, birdie the last."

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [b]Diamana W Series[/b]
[*]Your current handicap?[b] 1[/b]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [b]Haworth, NJ, USA[/b]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [b]R15[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft?[b] Yes[/b]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs): [b]5 R1[/b]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip: No tipping and [b]TaylorMade R15 Adapter[/b]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ: [b]Use of Trackman and other analytics as well as on course and off course usage and comparisons.[/b]
[/list]

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [color=#000080][b]Callaway 815 DBD 10.5, Set to -1, D with Speeder Motore 665 Stiff playing at 45"[/b][/color]
[*]Your current handicap? [color=#FF0000][b]3.2 (was as low as +1 a few years ago, greater driver of the ball with higher cap to blame mostly on iron play)[/b][/color]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [color=#000080][b]The Patriot Golf Club, Owasso, OK, USA[/b][/color]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [color=#FF0000][b]Callaway 815 DBD 10.5[/b][/color]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [color=#000080][b] I have not been in a test before and I'd love to provide a detailed review with pictures as well as Flightscope data[/b][/color][color=#FF0000][b].[/b][/color]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [color=#FF0000][b]TOUR AD MJ 6 S[/b][/color]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip [color=#000080][b]Normal tip with butt end trimmed to play 45" in the Callaway 815 DBD[/b][/color]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [color=#FF0000][b]I would start with testing on the range and compare to my current gamer for feel and ball flight. I would then get on Flightscope to correlate what I'm seeing and feeling with actual data. I would then take it to the course and play several rounds to gauge distance, workabililty, and ability to avoid about 3 of the trouble spots on my course as compared to hundreds of previous rounds at the Patriot.[/b][/color]
[/list]

Callaway 815 DBD w/ Speeder Motore 665 S at 45"
3w - TM R15 w/ Speeder 67S Evo
Hybrids - Titleist 913 Diamana Whiteboard S 17* + Callaway 815 w/ Speeder Motore 865 22*
Irons - Callaway XR Pro with PX 5.5, 5 - PW: -1/4" and 1* flat
Scotty Cameron Newport 2
Wedges - Titleist TVDs 50* and 56*

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? taylormade rocketballz tour with fujikura speeder 757 stiff shaft
[*]Your current handicap? 9.5
[*]Where are you located? ridgefield, nj usa
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? taylormade rocketballz tour (enabling me to also test on taylormade r9 superdeep & r9 supertri which i also often play)
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? yes!
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) TOUR AD MJ 6 S to play at 45.75"
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip: taylormade r11 adapter
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ: i do not have an access to a launch machine but i do play at my local course twice a week. i since i have 3 driver heads (rbz tour, r9 supertri, r9 superdeep) that share the shame adapter, i can basically test the shaft on 3 driver heads. i also have 3 different shafts (speeder 757, matrix hd6, matrix rul 60) that fit those 3 same driver heads, so i will be able to compare the shaft to those 3.
[/list]

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? Diamana Blueboard 63 Stiff
[*]Your current handicap? 7
[*]Where are you located? Fayetteville, NC USA
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? Taylormade R15
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Absolutely, I look forward to it.
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) TOUR AD MJ 6, SR Flex, 61g
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip TM R15 Right Handed Tip
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. I will test this against the existing Diamana Blueboard 63S that I currently play in the R15. I will highlight changes in launch, trajectory, spin, accuracy, and distance.
[/list]

TM Qi10 Max - Diamana T60
PXG Black Ops 4W, 7W - GD Tour AD VR-7

Titleist T350 5 - MMT95

Titleist T200 6-PW - MMT95

Titleist T150 GW - MMT105

Vokey- 54/12A, 58LBK
LAB Golf DF3
Titleist Pro V1

[quote name='HipCheck' timestamp='1435173063' post='11827356']
[attachment=2831248:TESTING_gd.jpg]

[color=#282828]With 5 global tour wins during the 2015 season, the Graphite Design Tour AD MJ shaft has made a big splash. We're looking for 4 GolfWRXers to test these shafts in their driver and report back the results. Interested? Read how to apply below.[/color]

[color=#B22222][b]HOW TO APPLY:[/b][/color]
[color=#282828]In a post below, answer the following questions:[/color][list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [b]Big Bertha Alpha Tour Fubuki ZT, Wilson staff FG Tour V2's, Mizuno T-4 50, 56, 60*, Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5[/b]
[*]Your current handicap? [b]6[/b]
[*]Where are you located? [b]Apopka, Florida. USA[/b]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [b]Big Bertha Alpha Tour[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [b]Yes[/b]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo [b]60 Stiff-Regular[/b]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip- [b]Callaway Big Bertha Alpha[/b]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [b]Photos of it, maybe some videos in action, and in depth written reviews [/b]
[/list]
[b]HOW TESTERS ARE CHOSEN[/b]
We will chose 4 testers from all applicants a few days after this application thread is closed.

[color=#B22222][b]SPEC SHEET PDF[/b][/color]

[attachment=2831360:TourAD MJ.pdf]
[/quote]

What's in your current bag? AB TP/di6,AB TP 3hl,XTD 19*,J15CB 4-pw/125S,X-forged 50-60*.

Your current handicap?14

Where are you located? Waterford CT

What driver will you be installing this in?
AB TP 10.5*

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft?
-YES

Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs)
Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip

-MJ 6S tipped 3/4" cut at 45".

Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ.

I currently have a di6S in my AB TP driver so it will be a good comparison to see the launch and carry differences between the MJ and the Di6. Especially because they are both from Graphite Design.

Hope I get the chance!

Thanks!

AB TP 10.5*/ DI6X
AB TP 3HL / 757
XTD 19*/ Fubuki Ax
DWS 24*/ VS Proto
J15 CB 5-PW/ Modus 3 125S
X-Forged MD (50*, 56* 60*)
Spider Si/ SS Mid SLim 2.0

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? Aldila Rogue Black 110 TX - 60
[*]
[*]Your current handicap? 5
[*]
[*]Where are you located? (Midland, TX)
[*]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? Cobra Fly-Z Plus
[*]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Yes
[*]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo - ADMJ6-X
[*]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip - Cobra Fly-Z Tip standard tipping instructions for shaft
[*]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. Will run it head to head with the rogue and a couple other shafts. Play multiple rounds a week so can test it on course and on the launch monitor if desired
[/list]
Thanks

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? TM SLDR 430 10.5* stock 63g Speeder in stiff flex
[*]Your current handicap? 0
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Augusta, GA, United States
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? TM SLDR 430 10.5*
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Most definitely
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) Tour AD MJ 7x
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip: zero tipping with a TM SLDR adapter
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ: Both range and on course testing. Compare to the current shaft in my SLDR. Also get LM data from a local golf shop. Play would be on a course that is tree lined and requires working the ball in both directions. It would also be easy to compare distances with the easy ability to swap shafts.
[/list]

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? - Callaway Alpha with stock Project X Stiff
[*]Your current handicap? - 8
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Topeka, KS USA
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? Callaway BB Alpha
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? I would be thrilled to do that.
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) - TOUR AD MJ 7 S Stiff
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip - Callaway Alpha - No tipping
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. - This would be perfect timing as I have always played stock offerings and went to a demo day where they told me I needed a heavier shaft and suggested either a Graphite Design or Matrix shaft as they thought they would be great for me. Hard for me to plunk down $300 for a shaft when I've never been one to customize, so this would give me a chance to rep all those guys that have always just kept their drivers "off the rack" while wondering if it makes sense to customize. I'd love to do some shoot-outs with my stock shafts that I use - Project X and a Proforce V2 that I pulled from another driver. My course is pretty deserted in the evenings so I could not only do some on-course comparisons for distance and dispersion, but I also have access to a flightscope to compare numbers as well. Thanks for the opportunity!
[/list]

What's in your current bag? Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 Double Black Diamond 10.5 with Fujikura Motore Tour Spec 8.2X

Your current handicap? 10

Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Perth, Western Australia, Australia (I have a Florida shipping address)

What driver will you be installing this in? See above

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Yes!

Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip MJ-8X tipped 1 inch with a 2015 Callaway adaptor to play at 44 inches.

Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. Post before and after trackman data, statistics on fairways hit on the course. Subjective comments based on cosmetics and feel.
I have access to Trackman (use it daily at work) and can take hi-Res photos/video.

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? Cobra Bio Cell+ Fuji Pro 63 R & Nike Vapor Flex Elements Chrome
[*]Your current handicap? 15 and trending down haha
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Charleston, SC
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? Nike Vapor Flex
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Of course! would love to
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs): MJ 6SR
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip: Flexloft adapter; no tipping, butt cut to play at 44" in the vapor flex
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ: since this is a shaft test, I would be testing on a simulator (hopefully trackman or GC and outside) to compare numbers against my cobra and current flex shaft option. THen take it out to the course to see real live results.
[/list]

Forever Changing at this point.......

What's in your current bag?
Tour AD BB 60s

Your current handicap?

Where are you located? (City, State, Country)
Colorado Springs CO USA

What driver will you be installing this in?
TM sldr 430 9*

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft?
Wothout a doubt

6S

Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip:
No tipping TM Sldr 430 9* 45”

Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ:
I would test the tour AD MJ against my current shaft Tour Ad BB 6s, Tour Ad MT 70x, Diamana Kaili 60s using trackman providing pictures of the test numbers. Also, I would also write about my personal feel of the shaft compared to the other Tour AD options. This would provide potential buyers with plenty of data to compare your shaft options.

GBB Epic Sub zero UST ProForce AXIVCore
Exotic XCG7 Beta hybrid 17* black tie
Mizuno MP 67 3-pw
Titliest oil can 52*,58*, nickel 64*
SC circa 62 #2

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [color="#ff0000"]Ping G30 LS Tec 10.5 with Fujikura Motore Speeder 6.2 TS X-Flex[/color]
[*]Your current handicap? [color=#FF0000]3[/color]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [color=#FF0000]Virginia Beach, VA, USA[/color]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [color=#FF0000]Ping G30 LS Tec[/color]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [color=#FF0000]Yes[/color]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [color=#FF0000]7X[/color]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip [color=#FF0000]PING G30 Adapter to play 45"[/color]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [color=#FF0000]Course, Range, and Launch Monitor Results with Pro V1x and Srixon Z Star XV[/color]
[/list]

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [b]Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7x Tipped 1" (Black Paint)[/b]
[*]Your current handicap? [b]5.7[/b]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [b]Garden City, NY [/b]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [b]915 D3[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [b]Would gladly give a good review[/b]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [b]7x[/b]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip [b]Tipped 1" Titleist Tip[/b]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [b]Range and on course testing against current Tour AD DI and also backup shaft which is the Tour AD BB 7x tipped 1". Three shaft comparison in the AD line up. Finish with a launch monitor to get stats.[/b]
[/list]

2017 M1 460 9.5 - Diamana BF 60X2017
M2 Tour 15 - Diamana CK Blue 70X
TM P790 UDI #2
TM P760 - #4-9 DG TI S400
Vokey SM6 46.08F, 50.08F, 54.10V, 58.11K DG TI S4100
TM Spider Putter

[list]
[*][b]What's in your current bag?[/b] RBZ Stage 2 9.5* on a Prolaunch Blue 60g
[*][b]Your current handicap?[/b] 12
[*][b]Where are you located?[/b] Philadelphia PA, USA
[*][b]What driver will you be installing this in?[/b] RBZ stage 2 or a Titleist 913 D2
[*]I[b]f chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [/b]Absolutely, writing the review is half the fun
[*][b]Desired weight/flex combo[/b] 7 X
[*][b]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip[/b] None. I have spare adapters
[*][b]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [/b]I play 3-4 times a week on very different courses. I'm in a league on a links style course, play Thursdays at a tightly wooded course, and weekends at my CC where there's a variety of bunkered fairways and water carry's. I also spend a few hours on a range and have access to GC2. I'd be very interested to see the difference between my current gamer (a cheap-o shaft) and the real deal, specifically launch monitor numbers and performance on the course.
[/list]
Thanks!

[list]
[*][b][i]What's in your current bag?[/i][/b] Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix 7M3 Black Tie stiff.
[*][i][b]Your current handicap?[/b][/i] I used to be in the high 60's to low 70's, but I'm averaging more in the mid to high 70's now. I would estimate 6-8 handicap.
[*][i][b]Where are you located?[/b][/i] Colorado Springs, CO 'Merica
[*][i][b]What driver will you be installing this in?[/b][/i] I will have this installed in the above Razr Fit Xtreme.
[*][i][b]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft?[/b][/i] How many times can I say YES before it becomes annoying?
[*][i][b]Desired weight/flex combo?[/b][/i] 6X please. I've tried the AD DI 6X in my friend's Callaway BBA, and that weight and flex felt really nice.
[*][i][b]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip[/b][/i] - Callaway Fit adaptor with O, C and S settings. I would like the club to play at 44.5"-45" and no tipping please.
[*][i][b]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ.[/b][/i] I am a range rat and get out for rounds of 9 or 18 at least once a week. I have a rangefinder that can give me real world distances when on course. I would hit multiple balls on course with my current shaft and the AD MJ to get side by side comparisons on flight, feel and overall distance. I have access to Foresight Golf launch monitors where I can also do side by side comparisons. I have a high level of perception for feel, which can be subjective, but, it will give a lot of readers a solid idea of what they can expect from this shaft. I also have experience with Graphite Design's AD DI shaft, so I can give feedback on how that shaft compares to the AD MJ. I have higher handicap friends (20+) that I can also have test this shaft as to give more of the marketplace a sound review and feedback. I think that Colorado is a forgotten area in the golf market, and I know there are numerous WRXers that live here in Colorado that would love to hear how this shaft reacts to the high altitude. Overall, I believe I am a very qualified, excited and well rounded candidate to choose to test and review the Graphite Design Tour AD MJ. Thanks GolfWRX and Graphite Design for this awesome opportunity. Tony Pagliuco
[/list]

[i][b]Driver:[/b][/i] [color=#ffd700]Callaway RFX 9.5 Matrix7M3 BlackTie S[/color]
[i][b]Fairway:[/b][/i] [color=#ffd700]Callaway Razr Fit 5w Graphite Design YS6+S[/color]
[i][b]Hybrid:[/b][/i] [color=#ffd700]Adams Idea Proto 9031 20* Dimana WB 80S[/color]
[i][b]Irons:[/b][/i] [color=#ffd700]Callaway RazrX MB 4-PW KBS Tour S+[/color]
[i][b]Wedges:[/b][/i] [color=#ffd700]Callaway MD3 Chrome 52S 56C TT S300[/color]
[i][b]Putter:[/b][/i] [color=#ffd700]Yes! Ann 35" SuperStroke 2.0[/color]
[b][i]Ball: [/i][/b][color=#ffd700]Callaway Chrome Soft[/color]
[i][b]Grips:[/b][/i][color=#ffd700] Lamkin REL ACE 3GEN Mid[/color]
[b][i]Bag: [/i][/b][color=#ffd700]PING Hoofer Vantage[/color]

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6S tipped 1.5"
[*]Your current handicap?0.0
[*]Where are you located? Beaufort, SC
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? Ping G30
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Yes
[*]Desired weight/flex combo TOUR AD MJ 6 S
[*]Tip .5" Ping G30 tip
[*]I have access to a FlightScope X2 and Unlimited access to a golf course and driving range. I will post flightscope numbers of this shaft along with numbers from other shafts. I will include screen shots of results I see from the shafts.
[/list]

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? See Sig
[*]Your current handicap? 1.2
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Raleigh, NC, USA
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? Callaway XR
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Obv
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) 7X
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip Have a tip and will tip 1"
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. Would compare via Trackman or Flightscope to other shafts. Have a lot at my disposal and would include some video, thoughts about feel and overall what I thought about the shaft. I have played the 8X in a 915F and liked it but it wanted to go left on me...
[/list]

Paradym TD 8° @ 9° | Paradym TD 15° | UW 19° | Honma TW747V 4-9 | Zipcore 47°/51°/55°/59° | Evnroll EV2 Armlock

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7X
[*]Your current handicap? 1.0
[*]Where are you located? Toronto, Ontario Canada
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? Titleist 913 D3
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) 70 Gram X flex
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip titleist 913 Adapter
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. Rounds at home course, where I have comfortable landing, and driving areas, use of a trackman on a driving range.
[/list]

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [b]aldila rogue silver 110 X or Ust Chrome 7X both tipped 1"[/b]
[*]Your current handicap? [b]+1[/b]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [b]Trois-rivieres, quebec, Canada[/b]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in?[b] Callaway V-Series[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [b]YES[/b]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [b] 7X[/b]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip : [b]Tipped 1" with callaway tip (RH)[/b]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [b]On My normal golf course and on a trackman to compare with other shaft I have to compare dispersion spin launch and everything.[/b]
[/list]

Ping G430LST w/ TPT 14HI 
Ping G430 Max w/ synergy green 80tx
Honma TW-U forged 18* W/ KBS Prototype 95X
Callaway TCB w/ LAgolf L-series 5
Titleist SM8 50/56  W/ LAgolf

Callaway Jaws Raw 60Z /Kbs 610
Axis 1 Rose model 35.5''
Swing: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRK_GXV7rDg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRK_GXV7rDg[/url] (Driver FV)
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pszXHplqx4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pszXHplqx4[/url] (DTL)