2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

APPLY: Graphite Design Tour AD MJ Testing. 4 Testers Needed. Apply here.

[list]
[*]Matrix VLCT ST 65 Stiff
[*]6.6 as of 6/15/15
[*]Ventura, CA, USA
[*]Cobra Fly-Z+
[*]I will most definitely participate and give as detailed a review as possible.
[*]I'd love to try the 6 S, untipped, with a playing length of 44.75", with the Fly-Z+ tip adapter.
[*]I could definitely get a few rounds in and compare the shaft to my current Matrix shaft, head to head (or shaft to shaft, I guess). Also, I'm a member of an indoor range that uses GC2. I regularly practice there with the balls that I play with, so I would be able to get fairly accurate launch, spin, and ballspeed figures, as well as comparing to my current shaft.
[/list]
Good luck to all!

WITB 2023
- Srixon Zx5 mkII 10.5*, Tensei AV Blue 55s
-TSi2 16.5* Accra FX 2.0
-TSi2 18* hybrid, Fuji Motore F3
-TSi2 21* hybrid, Fuji Motore F3
-ZX7 5-PW, Fuji Pro 85
-50/54/58 Cleveland Zipcore TR, Fuji Pro 95 TS
-Sik Pro-C
-2023 Z-Star Diamond

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag?
[*][b]Graphite Design AD DI 6x[/b]
[*]Your current handicap?
[*][b]+2[/b]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country)
[*][b]Philadelphia, PA, United States [/b]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in?
[*][b]Ping G30 LS Tec[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft?
[*][b][color="#282828"]​Absolutely. Would love the opportunity. [/color][/b]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs)
[*][b]AD MJ 6x[/b]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip
[*][b]Ping G30 tipped 1/2", playing length of 44.75"[/b]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ.
[*][b]My intention would be to test the shaft in both real world conditions and on TrackMan. My instructor has a full TrackMan set-up and I would be able to test both shafts and have the results sent to me to be posted in my review. Aside from trackman, I would put the shaft in the bag for at least a week and relay my on course results vs what I am typically able to achieve with my AD DI 6x, and weight these against the results that I would see from the TrackMan numbers. [/b]
[/list][color=#282828]
[b]Thanks for the opportunity to possibly be selected! [/b][/color]

Ping G 10.5 Tour 65s
Ping G 14.5 Tour 80x
Titleist 716 T-MB 3 Iron AD DI 95x
Ping Anser Forged Project X 6.0
Ping Glide 50*SS, 54*SS, 58*SS Project X 6.0
Odyssey Versa 2-Ball

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? Xphlexxx S 73
[*]Your current handicap? 9.5
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Rochester, MN USA
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? BB Alpha 815
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? yes, of course.
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) Tour AD MJ 7 S
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip tipped 1/4" Callaway 2014-15 tip tp play @ 44.5"
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. I would use this side-by-side with my gamer combo on my home course in real world testing.
[/list]

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke MAX 10.5*  GD Tour AD XC-6X
TM M2 16.5* VEYLIX ROME 888
PXG 0317X 20* Oban Devotion S
Mizuno Fli-Hi #4
Mizuno Pro 225 5-G Modus 120
Mizuno T24 RAW 52/58 Modus 120
 Limited Edition PING PLD Prime Tyne 4 

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/530023/ladahls-witb-pxg-callaway-titleist-taylormade-trying-graphite-in-irons-updates-on-last-pag

What's in your current bag? Kuro Kage Silver X
Your current handicap? 2
Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Lockport, NY USA
What driver will you be installing this in? Nike Vapor Flex
If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Absolutely!
Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs). 6x, please!
Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip. 1" Nike flexloft adapter
Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. I would rent out a trackman to compare with a Rogue 110x, Motore Speeder tour spec 6.3x, and Kuro Kage Silver X as well as take them on the course to compare flight, distance and control.

Stealth 2+ 9* - Ventus TR Blue 6x
Taylormade Stealth 2+ 15* - Ventus TR Blue 7x
Taylormade Stealth UDI 3 iron - X100
Taylormade P770 4-5 iron - X100

Taylormade P7MC 6-pw - X100
Taylormade MG3 - 50 SB, 56 SB, 60 LB
Taylormade Juno TP long neck

Custom 1/1 Rory Nike Oven proto 006, Oven Method Matter B2/01

910 D3 with black tie 7m3 X
+3
Jupiter, Fl
Definitely would provide pics/video
Be looking for a 70 gram X with 3/4" tipping to play at 45 in my 910 D.
Can show video of track man data as well as on course/range testing of a higher ss player

Callaway Rogue SZ Fuji Pro Tour Spec 75
Callaway XR with Fubuki J
Titleist 712U - Steelfiber i110
Callaway Apex MB - Steelfiber i110
Callaway MD5 54, 58, 62 Modus 120
Odyssesy White Hot #8

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [color=#800000]Srixon Z545 10.5 w. Miyazaki JDL.[/color]
[*]Your current handicap? [color=#800000]11[/color]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [color=#800000]Ottawa, Ontario, Canada[/color]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [color=#800000]Srixon Z545 [/color]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [color=#800000]Most definitely! [/color]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [color=#800000]TOUR AD MJ 7 S[/color]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip: [color=#800000]Tipped 0.5". Srixon / Cleveland adapter. [/color]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [color=#800000]Mainly via on course playing reviews accompanied by photos and videos. Would try and get access to Traackman for numbers, but would be focused mainly on 'real world' performance. [/color]
[/list]

[list]
[*][color="#282828"]What's in your current bag? [/color][color="#800000"]™ SLDR Tour Speeder Stiff[/color]
[*][color="#282828"]Your current handicap? [/color][color="#800000"]13[/color]
[*][color=#282828]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [/color][color="#800000"]Fairfax VA[/color]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? SLDR[color=#800000] [/color]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [color=#800000]Of course![/color]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [color=#800000]TOUR AD MJ 7 S[/color]
[*][color=#282828]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip: [/color][color="#800000"]SLDR tip[/color]
[*][color=#282828]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [/color][color="#800000"]Id test it up against my TS speeder shaft and then would provide a detailed analysis of how the two ended up against each other. Would provide pics, and laser measurements and video. [/color]
[/list]

TSR2  | Original One Mini |Apex UW 19

Nike Vapor Speed 4i | 5-GW T100S Black 

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

WITB

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [b]I currently bag a tour ad di 8x in a titleist 913d2[/b]
[*]Your current handicap? [b]My current handicap is 1[/b]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country)[b] i am based in bogota, colombia but Im for vacation in the us until the 19 and have a shipping address were i could receive it [/b]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in?[b] I would be installing it in a low spin head to test how it aids with giving me higher launch while keeping that low spin. Chances are its a r15 430, 915 d4, or even hotmelt my actual d2 to drive the cg further forward.[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [b]Sure, I have experience reviewing tech products, Id be happy to help.[/b]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [b]I would love a mj-8s[/b]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip. [b]titleist adapter with 1.35 inches tipping and final playing lengh of 44.75[/b]
[*][color=#282828]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [/color][b][color=#282828]I play at very high altitudes, 2600 meters to be exact were air isn't dense at all. these means it´s a truer ball flight because the ball doesn't have to fight the density in the air to climb up or down so, we all know, the regular golfer doesn't have access to a launch monitor so I would be able to provide true facts on how the ball climbs, if its too spiny and compare it to other tour ad and competitor shafts I have around. Also, there is a launch monitor not far from me, so i can make an effort to getting a session of data collection although, I cant guarantee. Finally, Im a student, I play 5 times a week so It will be very easy for me to deliver my review to fellow wrxers. As a side note, my buddies happen to be very different golfers to my self in terms of power, angle of attack, delivery and swing paths so getting they're data may be suitable in the case, lets say you perform completely different to my self, but my buddy is much more similar to you, there you go, you get more data to make you're decision on...[/color][/b]
[/list]
[color=#282828]finally, thanks of the opportunity to apply, I hope to hear from you soon![/color]

Currently play a Graohite Design Tour Ad 6 Stiff no tipping for over 3 years now.

Current cap is a 5.1

Head would be a Taylormade Vault Tour SLDR Silver 10.5 head 200 grams weight in the Fade position

Yes

6 Stiff Please

Sleeve would be Taylormade all Metal version 1.5 degrees for a SLDR

Testing would be done at stunning Newcastle Golf Course with a portable Trackman.

Plus, I would be more than willing to let other members try it is I happen to win

Thanks GD

Love your products

What's in your current bag? - 915 D3 with a fujikura Motore speeder tour spec 7.2 stiff
Your current handicap? - 4.9
Where are you located? (City, State, Country) - Duxbury, MA 'MURICA
What driver will you be installing this in? - 915 D3
If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft?- 100%!
Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) - 6 stiff
Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip - tipped 1/2" with a 915 right hand tip
Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. - I frequently play 9 holes after work and test several clubs/shafts. Later in the day with less people on the course is a perfect time to try clubs and shots while comparing to my own club.

915D3
Adams Pro Mini
Cobra S3 Pro
SM6
Byron Morgan DH89

Would love to give it a try,
[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? Bio Cell + driver with Speeder 661 shaft, Jet Speed 4 wood, UDI 2 iron, 4-SW Rocketbladez, LW Callaway
[*]Your current handicap? 8
[*]Where are you located? Lenexa, KS USA
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? Bio Cell +
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Yes, absolutely
[*]Desired weight/flex combo 6 S
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip Cobra Bio Cell, so I believe it is a 1/2 inch tip
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. On course and on the range, I'd give it a full workout.
[/list]

[b]What's in your current bag?[/b]
Titleist 913D2 9.5* with Fujikura 757x

[b]Your current handicap?[/b]

[b]Where are you located? (City, State, Country)[/b]
Culpeper, VA

[b]What driver will you be installing this in?[/b]
Titleist 913D2 9.5*

[b]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft?[/b]
Yes

[b]Desired weight/flex combo[/b]
7x

[b]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip[/b]
No tipping, Titleist Surefit adapter

[b]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ.[/b]
Range and on-course testing against my 757x and Attas Elements DK 6x. On-course testing would be done at the course I play frequently as I know my normal driving distances on each hole. If time allows, launch monitor testing to get some data (since we all love numbers!).

Taylormade M3 460 - Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo IV
Titleist 917 F2 - Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo IV
Titleist 816 H1 - Fujikura Motore Speeder TS 8.8 HB
Cobra King Forged Tour - 5-PW - DG 105
Cleveland RTX Zipcore 50/54/58 - DG 115
Scotty Cameron Futura 6M

Here it goes, Waterboys chance to be a tester:[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [color=#0000ff]I rock a project x7C3. I like the feel, the launch, the color since it brings out the blue hue in my eyes. [/color]
[*]Your current handicap? [color=#0000ff]9, but its been going down. My kids are finally getting older.[/color]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) - [color=#0000ff]Can I just say Chicagoland area, Illinois, The United States of America? I perfer people not know where I live, its a bit of a Batman type mystique. If i win the thing, I'll give you my full address. I promise its not a PO box. [/color]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [color=#0000ff]See response to the handicap questions. I have kids, therefore I have older clubs. It will be going into the greatest driver ever made, a Titleist 910D2[/color]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [color=#0000ff]I do agree to this. My phone has a camera now, so I can just take pictures with that, then post it using the Golfwrx app. Take that downtown and print it. [/color]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) - [color=#0000ff]ADMJ6S - Stiff in the 60g range[/color]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip - [color=#0000ff]No tipping but a Titleist Tip[/color]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. - [color=#0000ff]My testing is very straight forward. Hit it on the range by my office, hit it on the range by my house, hit it on the course by my office, hit it on the course by my house and repeat. After a large enough data set. (Did i mention i have one of those gps divices that measure my shot lengths?) Ill put together a review that will not only be entertaining, but also kind of well written and somewhat informative.[/color]
[/list]

WB drops the mic

Twitter: @itsnotgriffin
Site: [url="http://www.thebottomgroove.com/"]www.thebottomgroove.com[/url]

WITB:
Callaway Big Bertha Epic 10.5
Callaway BBA 5 Wood
Callaway XR 7 Wood - Frankenstyle
Apex Hybrid 23deg
Apex Pro 5i-PW
MD3 52, 56 W-Grind
MD3 60 PM Grind
Odyssey O-Works - #1/3T (putter commitment issues)

[indent=1]What's in your current bag? [color=#ff0000][b] Speeder 757 Stiff[/b][/color][/indent]

[indent=1]Your current handicap? [b][color=#ff0000] 4[/color][/b][/indent]

[indent=1]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [b][color=#ff0000] San Diego, CA, USA[/color][/b][/indent]

[indent=1]What driver will you be installing this in? [b][color=#ff0000] Taylormade SLDR 10.5[/color][/b][/indent]

[indent=1]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [b][color=#ff0000] Of course![/color][/b][/indent]
[indent=1]
Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs)[/indent]
[indent=1]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip[/indent]

[indent=1][b][color=#ff0000]TOUR AD MJ 6 S ADMJ6-S Stiff 46" 62.5g .335" 3.0" .598" 264 3.4 LOW/MID with a SLDR Tip[/color][/b][/indent]

[indent=1]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ.[/indent]

[indent=1][color=#ff0000][b]I have access to San Diego and a few shops Flight scope and fitting areas.[/b][/color][/indent]

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? Diamana D+ 60 X
[*]Your current handicap? 2.9
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Houston, TX, USA
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? Titleist 915 D2, 9.5*
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Absolutely!
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) MJ7 X, tipped 1" plus 1/2" for 915 tip
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. On-course comparison, and I am a good judge of feel and flight.
[/list]

Titleist TSi3 10* (at 9.25*) w/ Tour AD DI 6X 
Titleist TSR2 15* w/ Tour AD MJ 8X
Titleist TSR2 18* Hybrid w/ Fuji Atmos Blue Tour Spec 8X

Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3 iron w/ KBS Tour V S HS'd
Titleist 716CB 4-P w/ DG AMT TI X100 SS'd
Vokey SM7 Slate Blue 54.10 (1* strong) and 58.08 with Onyx DGTI S400
PING PLD Anser D 35"

2021 ProV1 or Left Dash ProV1x (or random other tour quality balls LOL)

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [b]Project X 6.5 Black[/b]
[/list]
[list]
[*]Your current handicap? [b]1.2[/b]
[/list]
[list]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [b]Dallas, GA, USA[/b]
[/list]
[list]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [b]Nike Vapor Pro head[/b]
[/list]
[list]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [b]Absolutely[/b]
[/list]
[list]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [b]Tour AD MJ 6X[/b]
[/list]
[list]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip [b]Nike Vapor adapter (although I have a spare if needed)[/b]
[/list]
[list]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [b]I have access to a FlightScope that I can show the numbers side by side to my current shaft as well as a few others[/b]
[/list]

TM Sim2 w/ Tensei CK White

TM Sim2 Titanium 15* w/ Diamana Kai'li
TM Sim2 3h w/ AXIVCore Green
TM P790 4i w/ HZRDUS Smoke
TM P7MC 5 - 8 w/ Project X LZ

TM P7MB 9 - PW w/ Project X LZ
TM MG 50 and 55 w/ Project X LZ

TM MG Hi-Toe 60 w/ Project X LZ
TM TP Balboa
TM TP5x Yellow

[B]What's in your current bag?[/b] Oban Kiyoshi Gold 65g 04

[B]Your current handicap? [/b]2.2

[B]Where are you located?[/b] (City, State, Country) Dallas TX USA

[B]What driver will you be installing this in?[/b] Taylormade R11 10.5* DOT head

[B]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [/b]Most definitely!

[B]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs)[/b] MJ 6S

[B]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip[/B] .5" with R11 tip - playing length at 44.5"

[B]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ.[/B] I would do an on course photo/video blog as well as an outdoor range fitted with Trackman photo/video blog. Also some high quality photos of every detail :)

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [b]Matrix Red Tie 6Q6 Stiff[/b]
[*]Your current handicap? [b]9[/b]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [b]Cincinnati, Ohio USA[/b]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [b]Cobra Bio Cell Pro[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [b]Yes[/b]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [b]6S[/b]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip [b]45" Bio Cell Pro adapter[/b]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [b]Have access to GC2, real world ranges and many courses[/b]
[/list]

◾What's in your current bag? Titleist 915 D4 with Alidila Rogue 125 MSI 70TX (D4 9.5 loft)

◾Your current handicap? 2.8

◾Where are you located? Aurora, CO

◾What driver will you be installing this in? Titleist 915D4

◾If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Absolutely!

◾Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) ADMJ7-X

◾Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip: Length 45 inches, Tip 1/2 inch and Titleist adapter labeled down at D4 setting.

◾Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ: I have a ton of shafts I've tested including current gamer Rogue 125 70TX, Speeder Evolution Tour Spec 757, Graphite Design Tour AD BB and DI, among other offerings. I will include flight characteristic analysis from GC2 with comparisons to other shafts. I like to discuss feel. I've read reports on the MJ saying it has good feel regarding head stability, but will have higher launch than the BB shaft. I will also bring the combo to the course at least 5 times for on the course performance as well as multiple range sessions to get all the feedback I need for detailed discussion. I have an HD camera for pictures and the ability to upload to you tube for video. I do equipment reviews on my channel with 1,500 subscribers to give feedback there as well.

Titleist 915 D4 Aldila Rogue 125 70TX
3 wood PXG 341 True Temper HZRDUS 75X
2 iron 716 TMB TTDG AMT X100
4-9 Epon AF-302 TTDG AMT ti X100
Vokey 46F, 50F, 54S, 60L TTDG ti S400
SC Circle T 009 Brushed Black Pearl 350g

What's in your current bag?
R15 TP 430 FUJIKURA Pro 73 X 45" GPND
Your current handicap?
Where are you located? (City, State, Country)
Flemington, NJ USA
What driver will you be installing this in?
R15
If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft?
Yes
Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs)
7x
Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip
R15 TP
Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ.
TEST WILL BE CONDUCTED IMMEDIATELY ON THE RANGE AND COURSE.

Wk

Titleist TSR3 Diamana White Stiff

TM Stealth2 Plus 3Wood Ventis Black Velicore S

Titleist T200U 3 and 4 iron Mitsubishi Tensei Whte 8S 

Titleist T100 5-PW AMTWhite S

Vokey SM10 50, 54, 58  AMT White

Scotty Tour Rat

PROV1 Left Dash

[list]
[*]GD ADDI 6X
[*]15
[*]Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
[*]Fly Z+
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? YES!!!
[*]Tour AD MJ6X
[*]44.5" installed on cobra test
[*]Shoot outs on course and let others hit as well
[/list]

What's in your current bag?
-cobra bio cell pro with pXv 52 6.5
Your current handicap?
-2ish
Where are you located? (City, State, Country)
-Gilbert,AZ United states of America
-cobra bio cell pro
If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft?
-ABSOLUTELY!
Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs)
-MJ 8x
Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip
-cobra bio cell tip (pro or plus if possible)

Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ.
- multiple weekley on course and range sessions, as well as letting my other Wrx buddies take it for a spin(pretty much play 100% of golf now with members)

callaway epic max ls MMT x
Ping G25 15* Black Tie

818 H2 set 21* evenflow 6.5

HOGAN ft worth black x100

cleveland 50* scratch  54 & 60 customs T&A
Cleveland TA milled options

[list]
[*]Graphite Design Tour AD DI6
[*]3.1
[*]Sacramento, CA, USA
[*]Taylormade R1 (10 degree)
[*]Yes, without hesitation
[*]6S
[*]45" with tip compatible with R1
[*]Can compare directly with perhaps the company's most famous offering in the AD DI. Because of summertime and lack of any weather problems, both driving range and course evaluations will be performed every single day. There is also access to Trackman if necessary.
[/list]

What's in your current bag? Aldila Tour Green 65x
Your current handicap? +.3
Where are you located? (City, State, Country)San Diego, Ca U.S.A
If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? yes
Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) MJ6X
Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip Tipped 1" Cobra Fly Z+ adapter
Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. I will provide on course and trackman data.

Callaway Mavrik SZ 9* set to 8* UST Mamiya LINQ Purple 7F5
Callaway Epic Flash 15* set to 14* UST V2 Tour 8F5
Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 18* UST Recoil Prototype 110F5 2* Flat
Srixon 785/Z Forged DGTI X100 2* Flat
Vokey SM8 Black 50/56/62 DGTI Onyx X100/S400 2* Flat
EVNROLL ER7/Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback both have Stability Shafts and P2 Aware Tour Grips
Snell MTB-X

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? Titleist 915D2 8.5* w/ Fuji Speeder Evo 757X
[*]Your current handicap? 1
[*]Where are you located? Sunnyvale, CA USA
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? Titleist 915D2 8.5*
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Yes!!
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) - 7S
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip - Tip 0.5" on Titleist tip, play at 44.5"
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ - Play a few rounds & Trackman
[/list]

Ping G430LST 10.5* GD PT-6

Callaway Paradym 16.5* Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 70

Ping G425 Hybrid GD Hybrid 95
ONOFF Kuro Irons Modus 115

Titleist Vokey Raw 50F* 56D* 60T*
Scotty Cameron

Titleist ProV1x

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? Aldila Tour Green X
[*]Your current handicap? 1
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Portland, OR
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? SLDR 430
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Yes
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) MJ 6X
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip 1/2", Taylormade SLDR tip
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. Play, plus a healthy comparison between each shaft using Flightscope
[/list]

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? ping g30 ls w/ping tour 65 s flex
[*]Your current handicap? 8
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Macomb,mi.
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? sldr 460cc 9.5
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Yes
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) MJ 6s
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip 1/2", Taylormade SLDR tip
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. play and will be tested on trackman against other shafts with the same tip.
[*]
[/list]

Current shaft: Aldila RIP Phenom 60 S
Handicapt: 13.4
Head to test in: SLDR 460 9.5
Participate in discussions: Certainly!
Desired weight/flex: 6S
tipping and adapter info: No tipping, TM SLDR Adapter.
How I'd test: Range testing (including LM data) as well as on course performance.

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag?
[/list]
Adams 9064LS, 10.5*, x-stiff, Project X Black 6.5
Adams Speedline LS 3W, x-stiff, Talamonti PD-80
Adams 9031SF 20* hybrid, 1x soft-stepped x-stiff, True Temper Dynamic Gold SL
Maltby DBM 4-GW, 1x soft-stepped x-stiff, True Temper Dynamic Gold
Cleveland 588 RTG 54*, stock shaft
Cleveland 588 RTG 60*, stock shaft
Odyssey Versa V-Line[list]
[*]Your current handicap?
[/list]
4.6[list]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country)
[/list]
[size=4]Fort Worth, TX[/size][list]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in?
[/list]
Taylormade R9.[list]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft?
[/list]
Sure do. Have done here in the past.[list]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs)
[/list]
64g, x-stiff[list]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip
[/list]
No tipping (not even recommended adapter tipping), R9 adapter[list]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ.
[/list]
I play multiple times a week, have access to a great range facility next door to the Nike Oven, and am a club ho and have several other drivers that suit me that I can test against. Adams 9064LS with a Project X Black, Taylormade Superfast TP with a Prolaunch Platinum. Taylormade R9 with several shafts to choose from.

You can see by my current bag that I assemble my own clubs and can provide very detailed feedback about the test shaft.