2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

APPLY: Graphite Design Tour AD MJ Testing. 4 Testers Needed. Apply here.

What's in your current bag?
-Oban Kiyoshi Gold 65 S

Your current handicap?
-8.3 GHIN

Where are you located? (City, State, Country) -Rochester, NY, USA

What driver will you be installing this in?
If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft?
-Callaway Bertha Alpha 815, and yes absolutely I agree!

Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs)
-ADMJ 6S, playing length = 45" with Callaway dual cog adapter

Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ.
-Id show head to head comparisons with my current gamer and on course results to see how they really match up during play

Thanks for this opportunity!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[list]
[*][b]What's in your current bag?[/b] I'm currently swapping out Graphite Design ADDI6 Stiff and Fubuki Alpha Stiff
[*][b]Your current handicap?[/b] 7
[*][b]Where are you located? (City, State, Country)[/b] Raleigh, NC USA
[*][b]What driver will you be installing this in?[/b] TM Stage 2 10.5*...I might also try putting it into a Titleist 910 D3 9.5* head for comparison.
[*][b]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft?[/b] Absolutely
[*][b]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs)[/b] TOUR AD MJ 6 S ADMJ6-S
[*][b]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip[/b] TM Stage 2 Tip...possibly even a Titleist 910 head.
[*][b]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. I'd use a combination of [/b]Range, Trackman, Simulator, actual live game action to compare with the TM Stage 2 head and the other two shafts I've been swapping in and out. I might even throw it into a Titleist D3 9.5* lofted head.
[/list]
I'm very much a low ball hitter with high spin, so I'm always interested in testing something that may potentially increase loft and lower my spin. Finding the mythical high launch low spin shaft is my Holy Grail.

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [b]Diamana Whiteboard 73X in SLDR[/b]
[*]Your current handicap? [b]5[/b]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [b]Tampa, FL[/b]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [b]10.5 SLDR 460[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [b]Absolutely[/b]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs): [b]MJ 7X[/b]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip: [b]Tipped 1", with SLDR tip, play 44.5" total.[/b]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [b]I would test side by side experiences at the driving range to determine feel, flight, and total comfort with the shaft and give total write up on experience. Additionally, I have access to an indoor trackman where i could log spec sheets comparing my WB 73X to the MJ.[/b]
[/list]

[list]
[*]My current bag:
[list]
[*]Nike VRS Covert Tour - Diamana D+ 72-X
[*]Titleist 913F *15 and H *17 - Diamana D+ 72-X and 102-X
[*]Mizuno MP-4 3, 5-PW - ProjectX 6.5
[*]Titleist Vokey SM-5 50* 54* and 60* - ProjectX 6.5
[/list]
[*]My current handicap is +0.9.
[*]Located in Denver, Colorado USA
[*]I will be installing this shaft in a Ping G30 LS Tec
[*]Yes, I agree to participate in the ongoing Tour AD MJ Review thread, take and post numerous photos of the equipment.
[*]My desired weight/flex combo is the AD-MJ7x. I very recently tried the AD-DI7x and it felt PERFECT. I'm actually in the market right now to pick up a Tour AD Shaft anyway.
[*]I will provide very detailed feedback on everything i can think of: feel, kick point, launch angles, spin rates. I will compare these to the AD-DI7x as well as my current shaft which is a Diamana D+ 72-X. I will share all of my numbers so that everyone gets a great understanding of what type of swing I have and who it would appear the shaft works best for.
[/list]

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [b][color=#0000FF]Ping G30 with Tour 65 x-flex shaft[/color][/b]
[*]Your current handicap? [b][color=#0000FF]2[/color][/b]
[*]Where are you located? [color=#0000FF][b](Charleston, WV, USA)[/b][/color]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [color=#0000FF][b]Ping G30 9 deg[/b][/color]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [color=#0000FF][b]YES[/b][/color]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [b][color=#0000FF]Tour AD MJ 6X[/color][/b]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip [b][color=#0000FF]Tipped 1 inch with Ping G30 adapter tip in left handed[/color][/b]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [b][color=#0000FF]I would compare this shaft head-to-head with my current Ping Tour 65 x-flex shaft both on the course and in my clubs simulator fitting room. [/color][/b]
[/list]

[color=#282828]What's in your current bag? [/color][b]Project X LZ Handcrafted 60 6.5[/b]
[color=#282828]Your current handicap? [/color][b]9[/b]
[color=#282828]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [/color][b]St Clair Shores, MI[/b]
[color=#282828]What driver will you be installing this in? [b]Callaway Big Bertha DBD 10.5[/b][/color]
[color=#282828]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [/color][b]Yessir[/b]
[color=#282828]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [/color][b]Tour AD MJ 7X[/b]
[color=#282828]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip - [/color][b]Callaway OptiForce tip[/b]
[color=#282828]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [b]Rock some real, real good course and range time. Maybe even do a little youtube video with some cool music along with the review?[/b][/color]

CJPSignatureV3.png.c58dade69e39827f99ae02c309fb82e2.png

Instagram  |  iTunes  |  SoundCloud  |  Spotify | YouTube

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? Ping G30 9* Tour 65S
[*]Your current handicap? 8
[*]Where are you located? Kingsburg, CA
[*]What driver will you be installing this in The above G30
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft?YES!
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) ADMJ6-S
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip no tipping Ping G30 adapter
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. I play up to 4 rounds a week and would provide detailed anaylsis versus current set up.
[*]
[/list]

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? - [b]Aldila Rogue 110 Black X Flex[/b]
[*]Your current handicap? - [b]6[/b]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) - [b]Dallas, TX, USA[/b]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? - [b]Callaway V Series[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? - [b]Yes[/b]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) - [b]6X[/b]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip - [b]Newest Callaway tip, tipped to 44.75"[/b]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. - [b]Compare against current shafts, Rogue, G Series, X-Con to show differences between the three and how they compare in the wind (being in Texas there's a lot)[/b]
[/list]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#A4A4A4]G400 LST Atmos Blue [/color][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4]G400 14.5 Atmos Blue[/color]
[color=#A4A4A4]H2 19* Atmos Black [/color][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#A4A4A4]Bridgestone [/color][/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4]715 CB 4-P[/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]RM-22 49, 54, 60 [/font][/color]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#A4A4A4]Artisan 0318[/color][/font]

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? Tour 63 R Flex in a Ping G30, Cally XR 4W, XHot Hybrids, XR Irons
[*]Your current handicap? 16
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Chicago, IL
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? Ping G30
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Absolutely
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) 6S
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip Ping g30 -1 inch
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. Combination of video, trackman and on course review/comparison
[/list]

Ping G30 Tour 65
Callaway XR Pro 3 Wood
Callaway Xhot 3 and 4 Hybrid
Callaway XR 5-AW - Recoil 680 F4 shafts
Vokey 60 degree
STX Putter

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [b]GD Tour AD-BB 7X[/b]
[*]Your current handicap? [b]2[/b]
[*]Where are you located? [b]Minneapolis, MN[/b]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [b]Ping G30 LSTec 9 deg[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [b]YES[/b]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [b]Tour AD MJ 7X[/b]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip [b]Ping G30 adapter tip[/b]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [b]I would start indoors on a trackman showing real data comparing the BB shaft to the MJ shaft. I would also do a comparison with the Ping Tour 65X. I would also give personal feedback on the feel and performance of the shaft. I would take it outside to the range to verify results as well as play multiple rounds with the shaft.[/b]
[/list]

Ping Woods, Irons and Wedges
Cameron Phantom X9.5

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? PING G30 LS Tec Tour AT MT-6.
[/list]
[attachment=2831448:IMG_4752.PNG][list]
[*]Your current handicap? 11
[*]Where are you located? Columbus, OH, USA.
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? I would install it into my current PING G30 LS Tec Driver.
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft?
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) MJ-6 Stiff.
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip: No tipping needed. G30 adaptor.
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. I want to offer golfers a comparison between several of the current GD offerings the AD-DI, AD-MT and AD-MJ. I am a HUGE graphite design fan. I have used the DI, BB, DJ, MT, DI Hybrid and the new HY hybird. I have a paid a lot of good money to test and come to realize that why these are all AMAZING shafts one or the other might not best suit me. The more honest reviews we can offer consumers between all of the shaft offerings in the GD line the better for us all because these are the best shafts in the game and are worth every cent. When deciding on my purchases all of my information came from fellow golfers on GolfWRX. I imagine most searching the web for reviews on these shafts are directed here first 95% of the time via search results.
[/list]
[attachment=2831444:FullSizeRender.jpg]

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? JPX 850 Driver, Callaway x2hot fairways and hybrid, Srixon Z745 Irons, Callaway 588 wedges
[*]Your current handicap? 11
[*]Where are you located? West Jordan, UT 84084
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? Mizuno JPX 850
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Yes I do!
[*]Desired weight/flex combo - Tour AD MJ 6 S
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip - Mizuno tip
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. I track my fairways hit and distance and would compare it to my current gamer (Motore Speeder 6.2 TS) over the course of 5 rounds at my local club.
[/list]

Ping G410 Plus Fujikura Motore X F1
Ping G410 5 wood
ping G410 4 Hybrid
PXG 0311 P Gen 3 Steelfiber i95
Vokey SM6 50°, 54°, 60°
Odyssey Metal-X #7

Titleist 913 D2 with Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65 05 flex

Duluth, MN USA

Titleist 913 D2

Of Course

6X

Tipped 1/2" with Titleist Tip

I have lots of time to golf during the summer and I would be able to make comparisons with my Oban Kiyoshi Purple on the course and on a launch monitor.

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | Kuro Kage Dual Core TiNi 60TX

Fairway: PING G425 SFT | Diamana 'ahina 80X

Driving Iron: Taylormade P790 | Project X 6.5

Irons: PING S55 | Project X 6.5

Wedges: Cleveland RTX6 | Dynamic Gold TI S400

Putter: Taylormade Spider Tour S CB

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? See Signature.
[*]Your current handicap? 10, but will be a lot lower soon. (Doing a lot of testing on the course).
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Pacifica, California, USA
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? Big Bertha Alpha DBD 10.5 & Big Bertha Mini Driver 1.5
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Yes.
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) TOUR AD MU 7 X
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip 46" Uncut, Callaway Opti-fit Hosel, Golf Pride Jumbo Grip, six wraps for driver & 44.5", Callaway Opti-fit Hosel, Golf Pride Jumbo Grip, six wraps.
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. I will take it Cool Clubs and put it on the launch monitor. Will test in play with some local pro's. I also test clubs for Callaway occasionally, provide feedback and recommendations. I am presently testing the Big Bertha Alpha DBD and Big Bertha Mini driver 1.5. In the next thirty days I am providing recommendations in regard to the club heads and the premium shafts that should be carried in the fall lineup.
[/list]

Rogue Black 95 70X

4.0 Index

Morganton, NC US

Titleist 915 D3 9.5

I agree to participate (posting comments, reviews and photos).

6X with a Titleist adapter to play at 45 inches

I would compare the shaft with my current shaft and against the a few Diamana options. The testing would include range and on course. There is a very good chance I could do a trackman comparison as well.

*Nike Vapor Flex w/ 70s Diamana D+Plus (whiteboard) set at 10.5 degree neutral
*1.5 Index
*Sellersburg, IN, USA
*Nike Vapor Flex
*Yes, I agree
*Tour AD MJ 7S
*Nike Flex Loft 2.0, would like it to play at 45"

*I would test the shaft using a Flightscope Xi+ on the range (I will upload the screenshots of both shafts stats) then also test it on the course!

[*]What's in your current bag? Callaway XR 9.0 with Kuro Kage 60s
[*]Your current handicap? 6.9
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) San Diego, CA, USA
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? Callaway XR
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Of course but I will participate in the thread regardless if chosen or not.
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) I would like the MJ6s
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip. I would like the shaft to play at 45" installed
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. I would play 3-4 rounds over 3 l consecutive days on the same course, using a different ball each time, as well use the different loft settings to get different variables for multiple golfers possible launch conditions.

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [b]Titlest 915D3 10.5* Rogue 110 60S, 915F 15* Rogue 95 80X, 915Hd Rogue 95 85S, Nike Vapor Pro 4-PW DG S300, Vokey SM5 50F/54M/58K DG Wedge, Scotty Cameron Newport Select[/b]
[*]Your current handicap? [b] 6.2[/b]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [b]Berkeley, CA, USA[/b]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [b]915D3[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [b] Absolutely![/b]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [b]AD-MJ 7 S[/b]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip [b]Standard tipping w/Titleist 915 tip...hopefully to[i] play[/i] at 45"[/b]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [b]I have used most of the high-end shafts on the market and play/practice almost every day so could provide a very detailed subjective review. I could also access a launch monitor, but it appears that many have that ability so I would focus on the real-world use cases.[/b]
[/list]
[b]​[/b]As always, thanks for the opportunity!

Current Bag - Kuro Kage xts 60X
Handicap - 2
Location - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I will be installing this in a 10.5* G30 LS head
I would love to participate in an ongoing Tour AD MJ review thread
Shaft - Tour AD MJ 7x
Tip - Tipped .5" with a ping G30 tip
Test - I would use trackman and on course testing to compare it against my Kuro Kage xts and Ping 80 Tour X shafts

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [b]Rogue 125 x-stiff [/b]
[*]Your current handicap? [b]4[/b]
[*]Where are you located? [b]Souderton Pa. US[/b]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in?[b]Cally DBD 9[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [b]yup![/b]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [b]Tour[/b] [b]AD MJ7-X[/b]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip: [b]tip .5[/b]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ:[b] I'd put it up vs some of the better shafts made in the past few years that I already have. I play and practice a lot. [/b]
[/list]

Callaway AI Smoke TD 9 Mitsubishi Kai'li white 70TX 

Titleist TSI 16.5 Mitsubishi PD 80TX

Titleist TSR 2 24 Fujikura Ventus Black 9x

Ping i230 U-4 x100

Ping s159 55 H x100

Vokey LBK s400 

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? G30 LST w/Oban Kiyoshi White
[*]Your current handicap? 7
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) New York, NY
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? SLDR
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? YES
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) 6X
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip - SLDR Tip
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. - Pics....LOTS OF PICS.....Obv also will do a detailed write up..
[/list]

G400 LST -Tensei Pro Orange 70TX
G25 3W - Ping tour X-Flex
G30 5W - Ping Tour X
MP 5 - TI X100
Vokey 50/54/58
DJ Spider Ltd

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [b]AD DI 7X[/b]
[*]Your current handicap?[b]11.1[/b]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country)[b] Lynden, WA, USA[/b]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [b]SLDR or R15[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [b]Yes[/b]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [b]MJ[/b] [b]7X[/b]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip? [b]TIPPED .5" and play at 45" with an SLDR tip[/b]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [b]Extensive range time with side by side comparison to the AD DI 7X. Also several 9-18 hole rounds with drives from both shafts. [/b]
[/list]

TM SIM 9* Ventus Black 6TX 
TM SIM Ti 19* Ventus Black 9TX 
TM P790 3 DG X100 

TM P7MC 4, 2014 MB 5-PW DG X7
TM MG 52, 56, Hi-Toe 60 DG S400
TM Spider Tour Black

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? Titleist D4 10.5 Tour Ad Di 6S
[*]Your current handicap? Zero
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Mokena, IL 60448
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? Titleist D4 10.5
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? Yes
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) Tour AD MJ 7x
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip Standard Tipping Titleist adapter
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD - I would test side by side compared results to my current driver and write up feel and flight and distance. Depending on when it comes I may have access to a trackman for results.
[/list]

What's in your current bag?

Aeroburner TP 10.5 DJ-8x 45"
Aeroburner TP 15,18 P95x
MP54 3, MP64 5-PW c-taper s+
Vokey 50, 54, 60 KBS Tour S
Odyssey Works 7CH 35

Your current handicap?

+.3

Where are you located? (City, State, Country)

Park City, UT USA

What driver will you be installing this in?

Aeroburner TP 10.5 or 9.5

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft?

You Bet

Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs)

7x

Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip

1" tipping

Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ.

I've played every Tour AD shaft (minus the GT) over the last 8 years, starting with the MD. I have extensive knowledge of how these shafts feel and perform. I can provide exact comparison distances and fairways hit stats
from on course testing. I don't have access to a flightscope or track man unfortunately but real on course data is often time more important anyways. Plus I have multiple heads in the same model and loft so I can install the shaft In the same head and do a head to head comparison against other combos.

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [b]Current Bag below, DI6x[/b]
[*]Your current handicap? [b]+.4[/b]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [b]Calgary, Alberta, Canada [/b]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in?[b]915 D3[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft?[b]Yes Absolutely[/b]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [b]6x[/b]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip [b]Titleist .5" tipping[/b]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD [b]Play a bunch of times a week, will test against my current driver, can get access to trackman[/b]
[/list]

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [color=#0000ff]Ping G25 Mitsubishi Ahina 70[/color]
[*]Your current handicap? [color=#0000ff] 5.1[/color]
[*]Where are you located? [color=#0000ff]St. George, UT[/color]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [color=#0000ff]G30 (Just got it and am looking for a new shaft.)[/color]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [color=#0000ff]Yes[/color]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) [color=#0000ff]7S[/color]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip [color=#0000ff]G30 adapter - .335[/color]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [color=#0000ff] I play 3x a week and use the Gamegolf system. I can compare stats for my current shaft with the new one.[/color]
[/list]

Ping G400 Max Ventus Blue TR

Ping G425 Tensi Orange 3W

Ping G30 5W Tensi Orange 5W

Ping G425 Hybrid Tensi Orange 4H

Ping G425 5-S Recoil 780 ES Smacwrap F4

Ping Glide LW

Bettinardi Studio 28cs

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [b]Oban Kiyoshi White 65 05[/b]
[*]Your current handicap? [b]7.2[/b]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [b]Cabot, Arkansas, USA[/b]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in? [b]TMAG R1, but I have a few SLDR heads lying around that I could give it a whirl in.[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? [b]Hell to the YES![/b]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs). [b]6X please[/b]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip. [b]No tipping, TMAG tip please[/b]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ. [b]Lots of on course side by sides in multiple heads. I have decent experience with GD shafts (have and AD DI and a AD MT lying around) and could provide feedback and comparisons. Also have a GPS and laser so I could provide accurate real world results.[/b]
[/list]

◾What's in your current bag?
Driver Tour Addi 6x
3 Wood Tour Addi 7s
Hybrid Tour Addi 85s

◾Your current handicap? 3.3

◾Where are you located? Renan, Berne, Switzerland

◾What driver will you be installing this in? Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815

◾If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft? YES OF COURSE I WILL DO IT.

◾Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs) I would like to test the 6x

◾Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip. All standard with Callaway Afaptee

◾Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ.
I could send you videos and let you show the difference on the track man.

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag?
[*][color=#0000ff]Tour Only Aldila Tour Blue in Pink graphics regular flex 1/2"tipped[/color]
[*]Your current handicap?
[*][color=#0000ff]GHIN 5.6[/color]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country)
[*][color=#0000ff]Churchville, PA. 18966 USA[/color]
[*]What driver will you be installing this in?
[*][color=#0000ff]Cobra Bio Cell + [/color]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Graphite Design Tour AD MJ review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the shaft?
[*][color=#0000ff]Absolutely[/color]
[*]Desired weight/flex combo (see attached spec sheet PDF for specs)
[*][size=4][color=#0000ff]TOUR AD MJ 6 SR ADMJ6-SR Stiff Regular 46" 61g .335" 3.0" .596" 251 3.4 LOW/MID[/color][/size]
[*]Include any tipping and specify OEM adapter tip
[*][color=#0000ff].335 tip OEM Cobra Tip, I can tip myself as I do all my own builds as I'm a CCM[/color]
[*]Last, include how you'd test to show fellow GolfWRXers the benefits of the Tour AD MJ.
[*][color=#0000ff]I can test on range with pics, video, as well as on course real life results side by side with my current gamer! I also have access golf galaxy indoor range monitors.[/color]
[/list]

Tour Issue TM M2 2016 w/Tensi Pro Blue S60
Tour Issue TM M2 15* w/ Adila ATX Green S
TM HFS 21* W GD TOUR AD di 7S
Cobra Pro mb 4-PW w/ Aldila RIP Tour R hard stepped
Titleist Vokey Proto's 54*,56*,60*
Tour Bettinardi BB0 DASS or
Tour Bettinardi BB1 'H' DASS 353g
Recent Acquisition SWAG Handsome One 
Titleist ProV1 X, TM TP X
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/351901-twshoot67s-bag-and-crazy-collection/page__st__30__p__8092784__hl__+twshoot67#entry8092784"]WITB Link[/url]

[color=#282828]In a post below, answer the following questions:[/color][list]
[*]Titleist 915 D3 Driver, Titleist 913F Fairway Wood, Nickent 3DX Ironwood, Titleist AP2 714's, Vokey Wedges, Scotty Cameron Putter
[*]22
[*]Brunswick, Maryland, United Stated
[*]Titleist 915 D3, 9.5 Degrees
[*]Of course
[*]Tour AD MJ 5 R2, Regular Flex
[*]Titleist 913/915 adapter. Tipped to 45" total driver length.
[*]I would play a few rounds with the guys around my area and let them get a feeling for it. After the initial 'trial' show a video of using the driver with the shaft at a Covered Range, an Open Grass Range as well as on the Course to see shot dispersion and consistency.
[/list]

Titleist TS2, 9.5, Tensei AV Series Blue 55
Titleist 917 F2, 16.5, Diamana LTD M+ Red 60
Titleist 818 H1, 23, Tensei Red AMC
Titleist 718 AP2's, 5-PW, AMT White S300
Vokey SM7, Tour Chrome, 50 (F), 54 (M), and 58 (D)
Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 1.5
Ball choice: ProV1x

Hey, I also stream! Check it out if you want! https://www.twitch.tv/scottwsmith