2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Air Jordan 6 golf shoes!!!

[quote name='Ti-Cip ' timestamp='1441424390' post='12266300']
[quote name='snagy2000' timestamp='1441423244' post='12266214']
[quote name='KCCO' timestamp='1441412883' post='12265448']
Glad they have wide toe box as Nike is a very narrow shoe in toe box...when someone who ordered has multiple pairs in hand, please post I would be curious to know your order went through. (I'm not just talking about email saying confirmed, they give that to everyone) I posted earlier about this, and was told you were allowed multiple by s member. I called Nike (Nike golf which is now ran by president of jumpman are both a client) to confirm as I didn't buy a pair for my brother as they have cancelled on me for ordering more than one pair of a quickstrike, retro, after email receipt etc. That being said they told me any order of multiple pairs with same billing address, name, or email will be cancelled.
[/quote]

So you're saying if you ordered one of each available color, they will cancel your orders? Calling BS on that!
[/quote]

i ordered OG and black , both in size 10, same card, shipping address, etc. not only did i get order confirm, but shipping too.. in fact when i track them they are already shipped...
[/quote]

I'm not saying it won't work, but I've had them cancel orders, and they gave me all the same confirmation, receipt etc... it doesn't bother me, I'm just saying watch when you order multiples, because they will confirm, give receipt, then cancel. I'm not the biggest collector, but have went through it.

Titleist 917 D3 Tour Spec Speeder
Titleist 917 F2 Tensei Orange
Titleist 818 H2 Tensei White
Titleist 718 CB 4-PW KBS C-Taper Limited Gun Metal
PXG Darkness 52/58 MCI-100 black
009 ProV1

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, max 2 quantity for each color. 4 total. If you wanted it.

You could click on the "quantity" and select one or two for each color.

This wasn't a normal retro release. They won't cancel your order if you got 1 of each color. Or even 2 of each color.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

I'm unclear why we're still on this. People have gotten shipping on both, they clearly stated the limited just like when a Jordan says 1 per customer. These never said that. If people ordered one of each color, they are well within the limits they set.

WITB 2/3/16:
Driver - Golf club
3 & 5 Wood - Clubs
Irons - More Golf clubs
Wedges - Knives
Putter - wrench

Omg just got this email from Nike...

Thanks for your recent order. Unfortunately, the merchandise shown below isn’t available, so we’ve taken it off of your order. Any other items on your order are still being shipped as planned.

product image
Air Jordan VI Retro Men's Golf Shoe
Style#: 800657 - 110
Size: 10.5
Qty: 1

We’re sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Feel free to contact us if you have questions.

Sincerely,

Nike.com

Sad day!

Happened to me before, happens often. Sold you a shoe out of stock.

Happens to all online retailers. I complained to Nike once and they gave me 20% next order.

Best of luck. Sorry to get that email.

[quote name='wrbush31' timestamp='1441428169' post='12266524']
I'm unclear why we're still on this. People have gotten shipping on both, they clearly stated the limited just like when a Jordan says 1 per customer. These never said that. If people ordered one of each color, they are well within the limits they set.
[/quote]

That's funny....suddenly people are getting cancellation notices. As I mentioned, don't take the risk and having one or the other colorway dropped without notice, and not know what your getting. Have a person on here trying to buy my infrareds because they sent his Oreos dropped his infrareds off order even after, just like I said, gave confirmation, receipt, shipping, but got one pair. You may get lucky and get two, but they have no problem picking a color and sending one.

*of the 4 instances I've dealt with in last few hours, they dropped infrareds and sent them Oreo only.

009 ProV1

[quote name='Cali2fDrlr ' timestamp='1441565101' post='12272280']
Have these past 4 instances received there Oreo's only AND a cancellation email of the Infrared? Or have they still yet to receive a cancellation email from Nike?

I hope your wrong lol:) I have both email confirmed shipped.
[/quote]

2 told me it was after shipped, reason I asked before who received 2 pairs in hand as I was told one per. But others told me different, Nike told me one pair, couldn't get both colorways....I hope I'm wrong, but I've had it happened before, so regardless of what people on here say I only ordered infrared, as I didn't want to take chance

009 ProV1

base on the shipping weight, I think/hope they sent both pair I ordered.

Jordan Runner Golf one pair - shipping weight was 3.1 lbs
Jordan 6s both pair - shipping weight is 6.4 lbs

COBRA LTDx LS 9* 

Taylormade P790 2 Iron
Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons 
Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons 
Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons
ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 45* wedge 

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 50* wedge
ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 55* wedge

[quote name='whcwhc' timestamp='1441568009' post='12272446']
base on the shipping weight, I think/hope they sent both pair I ordered.

Jordan Runner Golf one pair - shipping weight was 3.1 lbs
Jordan 6s both pair - shipping weight is 6.4 lbs
[/quote]

Sounds like 2 pairs, I ordered one and weight is 3.10 lbs.

[quote name='KCCO' timestamp='1441560923' post='12272092']
[/quote]

That's funny....suddenly people are getting cancellation notices. As I mentioned, don't take the risk and having one or the other colorway dropped without notice, and not know what your getting. Have a person on here trying to buy my infrareds because they sent his Oreos dropped his infrareds off order even after, just like I said, gave confirmation, receipt, shipping, but got one pair. You may get lucky and get two, but they have no problem picking a color and sending one.

*of the 4 instances I've dealt with in last few hours, they dropped infrareds and sent them Oreo only.
[/quote]

You know, touche, I have had read instances about people actually having orders ship when placing for multiples (aka playing the loophole game) and Nike actually going through the process of stopping a shipment and having it returned to them, cancelling an order.

I still think those that truly ordered one of each will be in the clear. I would guess others ordered more than the stated limit. I would also guess some of these cancelled orders are purely "over ordered" situations which Nike is notorious for as well.

WITB 2/3/16:
Driver - Golf club
3 & 5 Wood - Clubs
Irons - More Golf clubs
Wedges - Knives
Putter - wrench

[quote name='wrbush31' timestamp='1441596121' post='12274154']
[/quote]

[/quote]

You know, touche, I have had read instances about people actually having orders ship when placing for multiples (aka playing the loophole game) and Nike actually going through the process of stopping a shipment and having it returned to them, cancelling an order.

I still think those that truly ordered one of each will be in the clear. I would guess others ordered more than the stated limit. I would also guess some of these cancelled orders are purely "over ordered" situations which Nike is notorious for as well.
[/quote]

Must be a fellow sneakerhead....I just think it's funny how people tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. My shoe closet speaks for itself;) thanks man

009 ProV1

[quote name='KCCO' timestamp='1441597415' post='12274230']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Must be a fellow sneakerhead....I just think it's funny how people tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. My shoe closet speaks for itself;) thanks man
[/quote]

None of these cancellations has anything to do with how many an individual ordered. When MEG (Nikes automated system that looks for duplicate payment methods and other violations on orders over the stated limited) they flat out tell you in the email that you have violated policy and repeated violations will result in a ban. Also to be clear Nike never robs Peter to pay Paul. If i order the maximum amount (2 of each color) they would fill my order completely, if possible, and if my order depletes their stock in that size and color, all subsequent orders are canceled. These emails are simply Nike over estimating their own stock and not being able to fulfill some orders. Now lets see this shoe closet ?!

[quote name='Jwall34943' timestamp='1441651035' post='12276406']
[quote name='KCCO' timestamp='1441597415' post='12274230']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

None of these cancellations has anything to do with how many an individual ordered. When MEG (Nikes automated system that looks for duplicate payment methods and other violations on orders over the stated limited) they flat out tell you in the email that you have violated policy and repeated violations will result in a ban. Also to be clear Nike never robs Peter to pay Paul. If i order the maximum amount (2 of each color) they would fill my order completely, if possible, and if my order depletes their stock in that size and color, all subsequent orders are canceled. These emails are simply Nike over estimating their own stock and not being able to fulfill some orders. Now lets see this shoe closet ?!
[/quote]

What are you talking about? Nike is a huge company. Who said anything about Peter and Paul? Sorry for questioning your knowledge on Nike, we could have used your info....Another member questioned me if my vi's were cancelled, and by calling Nike we were both given the information that it was a one per person. I know that as long as billing address isn't the same you can get multiples, I know. But some people didn't. So the start of this conversation was if anyone got two pairs in hand yet. We were trying to see if that's why anything was cancelled. Again, apologize for questioning your knowledge on Nike. I bought mine through my company as they are a client, so I couldn't tell if it was going to cancel my order, so I only bought one per billing, shipping, account. We were just trying to make sure we wouldn't get burnt.

009 ProV1

[quote name='fjk' timestamp='1441689739' post='12279370']
I had multiple colors ship. But I placed them back to back so they're separate orders and have separate order numbers and shipping confirmationd. Are those getting canceled two in one orders?
[/quote]

I did the same thing. Shipping confirmation says they will be on my door step this afternoon.

WITB
Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0*

Taylormade Sim2 Ti 15* 

Taylormade Sim2 Ti 19* 

Ping i525 4-UW

Titleist Vokey SM8- 54* and 58*

Custom Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #1