Tyson Lamb Putters & Crafts

P

Nope that is all there is too it. Scotty has made me a lots of personalmputters and granted me special access to lots of things. Apparently I betrayed Scotty by endorsing another maker. That is he entire story according to Rand. I never posted anything about Tyson on TCC. Only my instagram.

Pitiful. Just pitiful.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope that is all there is too it. Scotty has made me a lots of personalmputters and granted me special access to lots of things. Apparently I betrayed Scotty by endorsing another maker. That is he entire story according to Rand. I never posted anything about Tyson on TCC. Only my instagram.

I can see how he could be offended/upset about that. Do i think you shouldn't show off another makers stuff, maybe not.

Your collection is unreal but...does this whole ordeal taint your scotty collection in your mind?? That's the first thing I thought when I saw your IG post...

PING G400 Max 
Maltby STi2  Fairway

Maltby STi2 Hybrid 

Maltby STI2 Irons 
Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50 54 58

BBFandCo Roulette
MannKrafted Carbon Rattler XL
TP Mills Stainless Softtail
Krew Blade

Mannkrafted HotRod

I can see how he could be offended/upset about that. Do i think you shouldn't show off another makers stuff, maybe not.

Your collection is unreal but...does this whole ordeal taint your scotty collection in your mind?? That's the first thing I thought when I saw your IG post...

Maybe not? Unless he's a Cameron employee why wouldn't he be able to post anything he wants? Why would the two collections have anything to do with each other?

Ping/Epon/Scratch/Bettinardi WITB Link

Unreal peice maybe best I've ever seen, I saw videos of him sketching and then making it and sent a email inquiring about it last week lol... thats unreal you got banned for making a custom putter, I wonder if it was made by any other designer if it would of happened or there is just bad blood here.... best putter hope you don't mind if I steal some ideas when I get mine made

Yeah I meant like...maybe not...I wouldn't be mad about you posting about another maker.

PING G400 Max 
Maltby STi2  Fairway

Maltby STi2 Hybrid 

Maltby STI2 Irons 
Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50 54 58

BBFandCo Roulette
MannKrafted Carbon Rattler XL
TP Mills Stainless Softtail
Krew Blade

Mannkrafted HotRod

Maybe not? Unless he's a Cameron employee why wouldn't he be able to post anything he wants? Why would the two collections have anything to do with each other?

Raiders, you're not an employee of Titleist?Auschnet?ScottyCameron? Did you have to sign a "you can not promote another putter maker" clause when you bought SC's stuff? Seems kinda juvenile if you ask me and to ban you from TCC for IG activity... silly. just silly

Nice putter by the way. post up some in hand pics when you get it.

J

[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Cobra F8+[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Adams Tight Lies Tour 14.5[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Cobra AMP 18[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Bridgestone J40 Combo [/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Callaway MP3 52/58[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Tyson Lamb Custom Bridgeport[/font][/size]
[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif"]Vice Pro +[/font]

That's insane.

One has to wonder if this is some collateral damage from Scotty's previous dealings with Jim Butker/Tablerock.

Buy what you want!!!!!!!

Titleist TSi2 10* Driver Tensei Blue 55S
TM Sim2 Max 16.5* 3 wood Tensei Blue 60S

TM SIM2 Titanium 5 Wood Tensei Blue 65S

TM SIM2 MAx 4 Hybrid Ventus Stiff shaft
Ping G410 5-UW Alta Graphite Shafts
Vokey SM8 56* sand wedge, Vokey SM9 60* lob wedge
Black Lab Oil Can 350g custom grind by "Geo" putter

C&L 350 Milled Oil Can Putter (3 of them!)

Raiders,

Happy to see that you're Lamb has been completed. So many unique elements that I appreciate.

I'm hoping someday that this (and other) Lamb threads are full of cool putter photographs and short on drama.

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*
Adams Super S Hybrids 22*, 25*
NCW 24*, 28*, 33*, 38*, 43*, 48*, 53*
Mac Custom Grind 58* (NevadaGolfGuy Special)
Bradley, Geom, Machine, Mannkrafted, Ping, Rife, SGC, Scotty, Tad Moore, Xenon

Got my putter today!

The quality and attention to detail is top notch. He definitely takes pride in his work. From the head-cover to the grip to the finish, everything is just well put together. I love the headshape and the subtle details on it.

I've only got to putt with it indoor as there's still snow on the ground. The feel is solid. I expected to be. Its well balance and it sits very nicely at address. I think the stair step sole helps that.

Very impressed with it. Just looks and feels high quality. Good stuff TL.

Here's some pics.

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]WITB:[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Cobra F7+ 8.5º w/ Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60S[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Cobra F7 3/4F @ 14.5º w/ Fujikura Pro 65S[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Cobra F7 2/3H @ 17.5º w/ Fujikura Pro 75S[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Titleist 718 T-MB 4-PW w/KBS $-Taper 120[/size][/font][/color]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#a4a4a4"][size=2]Cleveland RTX 3 [/size][/color][/font][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]50º,[/size][/font][/color][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]54º and [/size][/font][/color][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]58º w/PX 5.5[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Tyson Lamb Allendale 350g[/size][/font][/color]

I see Tyson has gone the way of his momma's buddy in terms of 'fake news' and this style of marketing. It's something to keep our eyes opened to, as it continues to work. A fool and their money, I suppose. SAD.

Care to expand? Either way, I don't see how your comment is productive to this thread however...

I see Tyson has gone the way of his momma's buddy in terms of 'fake news' and this style of marketing. It's something to keep our eyes opened to, as it continues to work. A fool and their money, I suppose. SAD.

Care to expand? Either way, I don't see how your comment is productive to this thread however...

I would like to know what Fake News your are referring to?

Think he's referring to raiders 'story' as fake news.....

I dont know....Raiders (Santo) has been on Tcc for awhile and is one of the biggest SC ho's out there.

Titleist TSi2 10* Driver Tensei Blue 55S
TM Sim2 Max 16.5* 3 wood Tensei Blue 60S

TM SIM2 Titanium 5 Wood Tensei Blue 65S

TM SIM2 MAx 4 Hybrid Ventus Stiff shaft
Ping G410 5-UW Alta Graphite Shafts
Vokey SM8 56* sand wedge, Vokey SM9 60* lob wedge
Black Lab Oil Can 350g custom grind by "Geo" putter

C&L 350 Milled Oil Can Putter (3 of them!)

Someone who previously believed in one thing, now changing his support to another thing, while claiming the first thing is trying to silence him. WHOOOOOOA

Wait, I'm sorry... lost here. What does this have to do with Lamb putters?

[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Cobra F8+[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Adams Tight Lies Tour 14.5[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Cobra AMP 18[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Bridgestone J40 Combo [/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Callaway MP3 52/58[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Tyson Lamb Custom Bridgeport[/font][/size]
[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif"]Vice Pro +[/font]

Someone who previously believed in one thing, now changing his support to another thing, while claiming the first thing is trying to silence him. WHOOOOOOA

While not breaking site rules like you said, check your PM's. As you are not a member of TCC obviously. After you read that maybe you will change your mind. See posts in this thread should be kept to ones that have facts!

Acy let's get our facts right. I love my Scotty putters. I love lots of Scottys putters. I'm not a huge fan of stuff produced the last 5 years. I guess I was a SC ho.....

I'm still a SC supporter. I am just also a TL supporter. I think that the studio did feel my support for Tyson was a betrayal. That is why they removed me from TCC. That is their perogative and understandable. I see no issue with supporting multiple makers. I think for the last 25 years SC has been the best in the high end putter world. I think TL is now produce at the least equal work, but the difference is when TL makes you a putter you know TL was the guy who made it. I appreciate that. I think many on my SC putters were finished by Scotty himself. But I feel a more personal touch after having worked with both artists. I think my perspective is a warranted one that hold weight. I think SC is a great guy and an Icon. No bad blood for me there. I'm not selling my collection. I just think Tysons upside is huge and want to be able to say I was with him from the beginning, kinda like VOG with Scotty.

I know who at the studio banned me. I think they are great people and hold no I'll will towards them. They are firmly invested in SC and can't have any detractors. They literally put food on the table based on SC. I don't think any less of them. It sucks but it's business. If you were in business and one of your top 10 best customers in the US was vocally supporting the competition you would blacklist that person to. Well maybe I would have reached out to them and convinced them to stay with me, but each business is different. Is anyone on WRX gonna say SC and Lamb don't put out amazing work?

I know who at the studio banned me. I think they are great people and hold no I'll will towards them. They are firmly invested in SC and can't have any detractors. They literally put food on the table based on SC. I don't think any less of them. It sucks but it's business. If you were in business and one of your top 10 best customers in the US was vocally supporting the competition you would blacklist that person to. Well maybe I would have reached out to them and convinced them to stay with me, but each business is different. Is anyone on WRX gonna say SC and Lamb don't put out amazing work?

This sounds like a post for the KSig thread.

Acy I think maybe amongst your group of friends your hilarious. However across the keyboard your brand of humor comes of quite stale. Who's putters do you collect? Any pictures of your collection? I'm sure your expertise on all these topics comes from a deep seeded knowledge in something. I know it's not in sarcasm, humility or comedy. My name is Santo Silvestro. What's your sir. I can give you my phone number as well. Maybe your brand of comedy comes off better via the telephone.

Back to putters. Do you have anything constructive to add to the conversation? I don't know, maybe something in regards to putters

I don't get why it always has to be a comparison with SC or vs another maker. You can collect/like different things/brands and just enjoy each for what it is and not compare. Ah well. To each their own.

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]WITB:[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Cobra F7+ 8.5º w/ Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60S[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Cobra F7 3/4F @ 14.5º w/ Fujikura Pro 65S[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Cobra F7 2/3H @ 17.5º w/ Fujikura Pro 75S[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Titleist 718 T-MB 4-PW w/KBS $-Taper 120[/size][/font][/color]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#a4a4a4"][size=2]Cleveland RTX 3 [/size][/color][/font][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]50º,[/size][/font][/color][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]54º and [/size][/font][/color][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]58º w/PX 5.5[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Tyson Lamb Allendale 350g[/size][/font][/color]

This sounds like a post for the KSig thread.

I didnt know Eddie Bravo was in these forums

A related Lamb story (probably as close to a 'Lamb' as I'll come).

Trolling eBay while drinking some Blanton's. Never a good combination for PD.

I stumble upon a 'Black Diamond' CNC milled putter at a reasonable price. I remember that Tyson had released putters under that label previously. Thinking I've found something special I reach out to the seller, as the ad indicated that he/she may not ship to Canada. The seller returns a message indicating that he will ship to the Great White North. It is at this moment, while performing a further search, that I discover the putter that I'm about to bid on. An Alpha Golf 'Black Diamond' putter.

I completed the sale anyway as I liked the look of the head and the seller was fabulous (turned out to be a WRX member).

So close to a Lamb and yet so far away.

I have no issue rolling multiple models and brands. An excuse to drink and spend money (or spend money and drink).

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*
Adams Super S Hybrids 22*, 25*
NCW 24*, 28*, 33*, 38*, 43*, 48*, 53*
Mac Custom Grind 58* (NevadaGolfGuy Special)
Bradley, Geom, Machine, Mannkrafted, Ping, Rife, SGC, Scotty, Tad Moore, Xenon