2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Nike Apparel 2017

Warrick

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can golfposer.com sell the Nike stuff for so cheap? Is it a high quality knockoff or something?

LOL! They are an authorized Nike dealer.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

How can golfposer.com sell the Nike stuff for so cheap? Is it a high quality knockoff or something?

lol it is definitely legit Nike gear. They are a UK based company, so I am assuming it has something to do with the difference in value between the currencies.

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +

Lol I didn't know that! It honestly seems too good to be true, which is why I'm skeptical.

I don't know how you could be skeptical with all of the 100% positive reviews being shared in this thread and others.

lol it is definitely legit Nike gear. They are a UK based company, so I am assuming it has something to do with the difference in value between the currencies.

Lol I didn't know that! It honestly seems too good to be true, which is why I'm skeptical.

yep pound to dollar sucks massively right now...

food is similar... golf balls similar... normally its cheaper for us over in America.... stupid idiots that voted Brexit...

there are. a few other good sites for Nike golf clothes... some cheaper and some not seems to depend on what golf stuff you are buying...

• Titleist TSR3 9* Ventus Black 6X
  • Taylormade Sim2 15* Tensei White 80TX
  • TM Stealth 2 Iron or Ping i59 3 iron Project X 7.0
  • Artisan MB 4-9 Project X 7.0
  • Artisan 46*, 50* Project X 6.5
  • Artisan  55*, 60* S400
  • Artisan BlueBonnet Carbon 0217

I was chatting with Nike CS online about an issue with some golf shoes I purchased from Golf Poser and they told me they couldn't do anything because they weren't an authorized Nike dealer...

I was chatting with Nike CS online about an issue with some golf shoes I purchased from Golf Poser and they told me they couldn't do anything because they weren't an authorized Nike dealer...

It wouldn't be the first time Nike chat reps didn't know what they were talking about. Golfposer gets their stock directly from Nike and they are an authorized retailer.

I could provide better support for Nike from my house than the chat reps do.....

Warrick I think you just found our in for employee store access as two IT guys...

I believe I could do it while doing my normal day job also, just set me up as a chat rep for Golf, or baseabll-football. I don't even want a paycheck, just heavy discounts.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

I could provide better support for Nike from my house than the chat reps do.....

Warrick I think you just found our in for employee store access as two IT guys...

I believe I could do it while doing my normal day job also, just set me up as a chat rep for Golf, or baseabll-football. I don't even want a paycheck, just heavy discounts.

I have enough downtime at my job I could probably juggle it too. Just pay me in Tour Classics and polos.

I don't even bother asking the Nike chat reps questions anymore. The last question I asked them, they literally sent me multiple links to buy something from an outside, non-Nike website for a non-Nike product...

Anyone know if Nike is going to release a collegiate pack for the NCAA's like they did last year? I know some of that stuff, the shoes especially, was wildly popular here; however, I'm not sure how popular it was outside of the GolfWRX community.

Titleist TSi3 10.5* - Fujikura Ventus Red 6S
TaylorMade Stealth Plus 15* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7S
TaylorMade UDI 2 iron - Tour Only Project X HZRDUS 105g 6.5
TaylorMade RSI 3 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW - KBS C Taper X
TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 54* SB - KBS C Taper S
TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe 58* - KBS C Taper S
Custom Cameron & Crown Mallet 1 or Futura 5W w/ custom flow neck
TaylorMade TP5x 

I see GolfPoser.com mentioned with high regard here a lot here and it's probably not undeserved but I've had nothing but positive experience with Function18.com. I cross shop the two sites a lot and for Nike stuff, I think they're comparable in price, stock, and selection. Shipping at F18 seems a little cheaper at $5 for orders under $200 and free express 2-3 day shipping for orders over $200. As someone mentioned earlier, I use PayPal to pay, and they pick up the return shipping up to $30 if something doesn't fit.

Function18s stuff usually runs a few bucks more per item from what I've seen and I've had them send me the wrong items on two occasions. Their budget shipping option has also take 4 weeks for me to receive my order.

The care I get from Andy and Graeme at Golfposer goes beyond just customer service so I just don't look elsewhere unless there's something they can't get for me, which doesn't happen often.

Anyone know if Nike is going to release a collegiate pack for the NCAA's like they did last year? I know some of that stuff, the shoes especially, was wildly popular here; however, I'm not sure how popular it was outside of the GolfWRX community.

Well hopefully it's for more schools than the six they did last year...who the hell wants a Demon Deacon shoe?

PRDYMTC TOUR  9.8° + UB6 / PRDYMTC  15°@16 + UB6 / MVRKTC 18° + UB8 G430 26°@25+ IZ95 / FRGD TEC5-G + MODUS115 / MD5TC / CHICAGOTC

ir

Well hopefully it's for more schools than the six they did last year...who the hell wants a Demon Deacon shoe?

ironic coming from the guy with the AP logo in his avatar. But i agree, I don't see a ton of sales from such a small school and fan base.

ir

ironic coming from the guy with the AP logo in his avatar. But i agree, I don't see a ton of sales from such a small school and fan base.

Didn't buy the shoe, but I did by the Wake Forest t-shirt. I live about 10 minutes from Wake's campus so I've become a pseudo fan (plus I know a girl on the women's team).

I'm hoping that this year with Michigan back to being a Nike school, that they'll get the full treatment if Nike releases a collegiate golf pack.

TaylorMade TP5x 

ir

Didn't buy the shoe, but I did by the Wake Forest t-shirt. I live about 10 minutes from Wake's campus so I've become a pseudo fan (plus I know a girl on the women's team).

I'm hoping that this year with Michigan back to being a Nike school, that they'll get the full treatment if Nike releases a collegiate golf pack.

Is the Michigan golf team wearing Jordan or Nike golf gear this season?

ir

It was a joke because I saw he was from Winston-Salem...where WF is - and it IS kind of weird to make a whole run of shoes specifically for a small school like that especially in a sport like golf, I could see football themed running shoes - maybe.

And second my avatar is such because that's my neighborhoods logo, not specifically for AP, although he was awesome from what I hear.

PRDYMTC TOUR  9.8° + UB6 / PRDYMTC  15°@16 + UB6 / MVRKTC 18° + UB8 G430 26°@25+ IZ95 / FRGD TEC5-G + MODUS115 / MD5TC / CHICAGOTC

ir

Is the Michigan golf team wearing Jordan or Nike golf gear this season?

Nike. Jordan is only for the Football and Basketball teams.

There are a few items on their official site, but very limited and pretty generic. For example, their logo'd shirt is simply a navy Victory Polo with a Block M on the chest. I was hoping that a potential tournament release would produce something more appealing/unique.

TaylorMade TP5x 

Anyone have any experience with the Desert WMPO pack short sleeve 1/2 zip rain pullover? Curious on how it fits. I sized up on the packable jackets

This one??? :rofl:

shield-desert-mens-golf-poncho.jpg

I kid. I am assuming you are talking about the 1/2 zip camo short sleeve one? I haven't seen anyone mention picking it up on here.

Function18s stuff usually runs a few bucks more per item from what I've seen and I've had them send me the wrong items on two occasions. Their budget shipping option has also take 4 weeks for me to receive my order.

The care I get from Andy and Graeme at Golfposer goes beyond just customer service so I just don't look elsewhere unless there's something they can't get for me, which doesn't happen often.

I'd like to give shot some time. What shipping speed/service do they use for their $15 <$200 and free >$200?

I'm ready to pull the trigger on another couple pair of Flex pants. I checked GP for them they are couple bucks cheaper but unfortunately, my size is either a 3-5 day "stock order" or out of stock currently for the colors I'm looking at. Maybe next time.