Buy Cobra F7 or F7+ Driver and get F7 fairway or F7 hybrid free

I was finally able to get my tracking info from Budget Golf. Package shipped via UPS on Friday from California and will get to me in KC on Thursday.

Thanks for the update. Looks like I'll have mine on Thursday as well.

If anybody else has ordered from Budget you can likely find your shipment via UPS Track by Reference. Go to their main tracking page, and go to the next option below the area where you can enter tracking numbers, titled "Track by Reference". Put in your order number from Budget Golf and your zip code and your shipment should come up.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered an F7+ with HZRDUS Yellow 65 and F7 3W with HZRDUS Red 75 yesterday (Sunday) from Maple Hill GC. Today I got an e-mail from them with a tracking number saying it was shipped today, but any update from the FedEx website only says "label created", but gives a delivery date of this Thursday.

Am I getting my hopes up for no reason?

I ordered the exact same setup on Thursday from them and never received a tracking number, so I'd say your ahead of me somehow

I ordered the F7+ with Hzrdus red and the F7 3W also with the Hzrdus red on 6/9 from MapleHill. Had an email about the Fedex tracking #, just a label created. Got and email today that they would be shipping from Cobra with tracking info to come later, and both are back ordered due to the shafts. The driver early July, the 3W late July.

I ordered the F7+ with Hzrdus red and the F7 3W also with the Hzrdus red on 6/9 from MapleHill. Had an email about the Fedex tracking #, just a label created. Got and email today that they would be shipping from Cobra with tracking info to come later, and both are back ordered due to the shafts. The driver early July, the 3W late July.

:angry: :glare:

I'm looking at this as good news, I ordered mine on 5/31 with Hzrdus yellow in the driver and red in the FW. I haven't received any updated, hoping the email I received on 6/2 stating the 10-14 day delivery may still hold true...MAYBE.

BAG UNDER CONSTRUCTION/TINKERING...Now and Forever.

:angry: :glare:

Got this same note. HZRDUS Black 75 and HZRDUS Red 75 in Driver/Fwy wont be receiving until mid-july. For $300 a steal still, but tough waiting!

My clubs were delivered by UPS today from Cobra through Budget Golf. Wow, this blue F7+ is even prettier in person! Love the matte blue and wish I could've gotten the fairways in the same matte blue rather than the glossy blue.

Callaway Paradym 9*
TaylorMade SiM Max Rocket 14*

Srixon ZX 2 hybrid 16* and 4 hybrid 22*
Srixon ZX7 MKII 5-PW
Cleveland RTX ZipCore6 50, 54, 58
Evnroll EV5.1 with Stability Tour Black
Titleist ProV1X
Bushnell Pro XE Rangefinder | Garmin Approach S70 Watch

Has anyone else had trouble getting in contact with Joe from MHG?

I've sent an email a week ago with no reply and a follow up email two days ago.

I emailed him last night and got a real this morning saying mine was scheduled for the first week of July. A little later than I hoped but the great deal is worth it. I'd send him another note.

BAG UNDER CONSTRUCTION/TINKERING...Now and Forever.

Has anyone else had trouble getting in contact with Joe from MHG?

I've sent an email a week ago with no reply and a follow up email two days ago.

Yeah there customer service leaves something to be desired. I sent him an email and three days later I received a one word response. Not impressed by them and would not order from them again

They were super nice to me when I called them to ask for a custom change to my fairway shafts a couple days after ordering, and I would highly recommend them. Most people forget there is a feature on your hand held texting device called a phone, and you can still actually use it to call and talk to real people. Dude probably has a full inbox, and there is no need to get all pissy about him not replying back to you instantly.

They were super nice to me when I called them to ask for a custom change to my fairway shafts a couple days after ordering, and I would highly recommend them. Most people forget there is a feature on your hand held texting device called a phone, and you can still actually use it to call and talk to real people. Dude probably has a full inbox, and there is no need to get all pissy about him not replying back to you instantly.

I asked them if my grips could be Midsize a day after they told me that my shafts were back ordered until July (hzrdus yellow and red) and they said my clubs are already being built. So either somehow my clubs are no longer being delayed which I highly doubt since everyone else with those shafts has also been told of the back order or they just didn't feel like updating my order

Still waiting on my. Figure EddieBigEddie gets his, but real recognize real, I guess.

Joboo, are you looking for a 3 wood? I've already stated I've ordered mine, I'm a lefty too. I was going to hit it a couple times to see if I liked it or not or if it "fit my eye", but I'd be willing to sell it to you if I don't like it.

If Joboo, isn't interested, I'm definitely in the market for a f7 3 wood w/ stiff shaft!

I will definitely look you up when it comes in. I've ordered it with the X HZRDUS Black 65 shaft. Going to Golf Galaxy tonight to hit the exact clubs I ordered on the 29th, that way, if I don't like the look or feel or performance, I'll probably just list them on here. If you interested Lefty431 I'll shoot you a DM later tonight or in morning. If you decide you might not want it, no worries bruh.

Sorry i was away on business. I went with a M2 , i traded in a few clubs and took advantage of the bonus trade in. Nice to know there are some lefties here LOL.

Still waiting on my. Figure EddieBigEddie gets his, but real recognize real, I guess.

Joboo, are you looking for a 3 wood? I've already stated I've ordered mine, I'm a lefty too. I was going to hit it a couple times to see if I liked it or not or if it "fit my eye", but I'd be willing to sell it to you if I don't like it.

If Joboo, isn't interested, I'm definitely in the market for a f7 3 wood w/ stiff shaft!

I will definitely look you up when it comes in. I've ordered it with the X HZRDUS Black 65 shaft. Going to Golf Galaxy tonight to hit the exact clubs I ordered on the 29th, that way, if I don't like the look or feel or performance, I'll probably just list them on here. If you interested Lefty431 I'll shoot you a DM later tonight or in morning. If you decide you might not want it, no worries bruh.

Sorry i was away on business. I went with a M2 , i traded in a few clubs and took advantage of the bonus trade in. Nice to know there are some lefties here LOL.

Played my first round with my F7. I admit this could be honeymoon period but I love it. First swing was on the course, put 2 of my first three drives 265 down the middle on a wet fairway with no roll. Feel is awesome, and I like the Elements Chrome+ as a match. Sound and feel are a definite improvement over the F6 and will likely bump my Fly Z to my backup bag.

Only put one swing on the 3w, wasn't as impressed, but need some more reps.

Ordered May 30th, got the email from Joe at Maple Hill on June 2nd saying it would take 10-14 business days, and boom they showed up all as custom ordered yesterday. Deal of the century here, thanks again OP, and very happy with Maple Hill & Cobra

What shafts did u order? I ordered the same day and got that email the same day, but still no clubs for me

Ordered May 30th, got the email from Joe at Maple Hill on June 2nd saying it would take 10-14 business days, and boom they showed up all as custom ordered yesterday. Deal of the century here, thanks again OP, and very happy with Maple Hill & Cobra

What shafts did u order? I ordered the same day and got that email the same day, but still no clubs for me

Hzrdus black 6.0 driver, Hzrdus Red 75 fairway.

Mine finally came in as well. I ordered a hzrdus yellow but it came with a black so instead of waiting another week or so to exchange I may just use it with the black. Also asked MH if they could order it -.5 inches and they confirmed they changed the order, but it came standard.

Has anyone tried the f7+ and the f7? I have both now and I think I prefer the more rounded shape of the regular f7 for some reason

I ordered around that time and got mine but a friend that ordered the same thing on the same day still has not got his.

Also they sent me the wrong shaft and did not make any length adjustments as requested. So I asked to switch to the shaft I ordered (hzrdus yellow) and they told me cobra is now backordered on all shafts untill late august or early September so there is nothing they can do except offer a refund if I wanted that