2017-18 NFL Thread

CrabDaddy

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you guys think of the Giants getting Pat Shurmer?

Not coming in a very high note after absolutely collapsing in the NFC Championship Game

I heard a sports talk hose say what I thought was a fine take.

He is not a sexy big name hire, but he is a solid pick for coach of the Giants.

He thought he would do quite well.

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3-5-7 fw's  Even Flow Green   
Callaway          X Hot 11 wood  Project X PXv

TM                  P790   6-PW  Recoil ESX 

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  all SS 

TM                  Spider cs 

From Vegasinsider.com

SUPER BOWL TRENDS

The favorites always seemed to win and cover going 20-10-1 against the spread in the first 31 Super Bowls. The 1980s were brutal blowouts with the AFC taking a beating, but something happened when the Broncos finally won a Super Bowl as 11-point underdogs against the Packers after the 1998 season. It changed the tide.

Underdogs have now gone 12-4 ATS in the last 16 Super Bowls, starting with the Patriots 20-17 win against the Rams as 14-point dogs after the 2002 season. The underdog has won seven of the past 10 Super Bowls outright, including two wins by the Giants over the Patriots.

Two of the past three Super Bowls have seen all-way teasers cash -- both sides, both totals. We can count on good games in the Super Bowl now and the NFL spread is the most sound rating of any sport which means getting six-points to the side and total offers nice value on a two-teamer. The Patriots six-point overtime win last season was their largest margin of victory in five Super Bowl wins engineered by Brady and Bill Belichick.

ROB GRONKOWSKI WORTH?

The Jaguars had the Patriots exactly where they wanted them in Sunday's AFC Championship and got a bonus when Tom Brady's go-to tight-end got a concussion and missed the second half. That's Brady's crutch, and it if weren't for some horrendous fourth-quarter play-calling and clock management, we'd be talking about the Jags right now in their first Super Bowl. With two weeks before game time, we all expect Gronkowski to play in the Super Bowl, but his worth is up to 1.5-points. If for whatever reason he can't play there will be rapid adjustments on the number all over the state.

The New England Patriots will wear their road white jerseys in Super Bowl LII against the Philadelphia Eagles, the team announced on Twitter Tuesday.

The Patriots had the choice of which jersey to wear based on being considered the home team for the game at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis on Feb. 4 (6:30 p.m. ET).

Current consensus line

Patriots -5 total 48

What is this, a post... for ants?

And... :lol: :lol: https://nesn.com/2018/01/vikings-fans-plot-revenge-on-eagles-fans-during-super-bowl-weekend/

--kC

Ping 430Max 10k / Callaway UW 17 & 21 / Srixon ZX5 Irons (5-AW) / Vokey SM8 56* & 60*, Callaway, 64*

sorry ^ lol

'tis a bit tiny indeed

Is Jay Ajayi the key to an upset win from the beasts in the east??? "Me" thinks so...Jay Ajayi. We need a Todd Gurley like performance out of Ajayi with Philly's defense playing like Jacksonville in the first 3 quarters only making Brady a battering ram by the 4th quarter. Look for Ajayi to be deployed more strategically than the Fournette up the gut on first down B.S we saw last week.

This just in, Gronkowski officially is too stupid to play in the game next week. He was seen at the Sheetz trying to catch chili dogs with his mouth...while cannonballing a RedBull.

Tom Brady has decided he will try and become the first man to conceive a child and play while up to 7 months pregnant! He's Tom Terrific. He's just that good! Giselle says she is tired of the filth of being pregnant and is allowing Brady to do all the work.

With the help of his trainer, he will also deliver the baby in a modified shotgun style offense.

Belichick was seen calling Jimmy GQ and offering him a Ten Billion dollar signing bonus.

It's all fun in games with over a week to go!

Any predictions???

XFL is coming back. I wonder if Vince McMahon is going to force the players to stand for anthem?

Cleveland Launcher DTS 9*
Exotics CB 13*
Ping i3 17*

Callaway Steelhead 3 20*

Nickent 3DX 23*26*29*
MacGregor VIP V-Foil 1025 C - 7-PW
Ping Eye2 51*57.5*
Seemore WGP
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1013287-my-v-foils/"]WITB Link[/url]

XFL is coming back. I wonder if Vince McMahon is going to force the players to stand for anthem?

He said they would have to. Also you will not be allowed to play if you have a criminal record, extends to DUI's not sure how much farther though.

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

He said they would have to. Also you will not be allowed to play if you have a criminal record, extends to DUI's not sure how much farther though.

So basically gonna be 1950's Ivy league football then?

[twitter]oneputtblunder[/twitter]
10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/175527-one-putts-road-to-redemption-bag-04262014/"]WITB Link[/url]

With all the excitement of the PGA show, you probably forgot the SB is the next game to be played. You can tune into ESPN and hear about TBs green shakes or cut hand ad nauseum, or you can tune into GolfWRX for real prognostication. Lets look at a tale of the tape concerning the cities.

Boston started the Revolutionary War, but Philly became the first capital... Push

Boston started as a puritan community, Philly had people like Ben Franklin writing about sex... Philly

Boston is on the ocean, Philly isn't... Boston

Boston has a band named after it, Philly doesn't... Boston

Boston has MIT and Harvard, Philly has Penn and Temple... Boston

Boston can't say words with R in them, Philly thrives on them... Philly in a Hahvahd Yahd beatdown

Boston has Massholes, Philly has a**holes... push

Patriots is a name that makes sense, there hasn't been in Eagle in Philly since Ben Franklin, and he wanted the national bird to be a turkey anyway... Boston

Boston has some golf, Philly has Merion and Aronomink... Philly

Boston is the birthplace of Jonathan Richman, Philly has Joan Jett... Boston in a landslide

So there you have it. New England is the clear favorite in the upcoming game.

As I sign off for the season, here is a little game I think those of you with cable should play. While watching ESPN's nauseating coverage of the upcoming game, make it a drinking game. Here are some phrases that might work, its a "Hi Bob" game from Newhart in the 70s, but for Trent Dilfer and the other talking heads. "Belichick is the greatest coach when it comes to in game adjustments," "thumb," "Brady is the best ever at buying time and stepping up in the pocket," "dynasty," or, "my head is so far up Tom Brady's rectum Giselle wants me to pay rent."

Good luck to those who are betting...

Boston has preppy cuties dressed in Lily Pulitzer going to the Cape for the weekend.

Philly has road hard, chunky hussies going to the Jersey Shore.

Boston in a rout!

4830b5685296bfe5df33950b9ea9fea7--preppy-outfits-preppy-fashion.jpg

I kid I kid !!

BiZR-OeIEAATEkT.jpg

I know Jersey gets a bad rap on the ladies, but I will have to say, Jersey shore women tend to look more like the 1st pic, I thought that's why you were posting till I scrolled down...LOL. The second pic, they do exist but some good looking women at the Jersey shore!!! Having lived there I had to defend them!!! HAHA!!!

Titleist TSR2 10* GD UB 6s

Ping G430 LST 15* HZRDUS smoke yellow 70s

Ping G430 3H  Tour Chrome 2.0 85s

Srixon ZX7 mkii 4-7, Z-Forged ii 8-P KBS CTL 110

Ping s159 50/12s, 54/10h, 58/8b  KBS Tour
Scotty Cameron NP2 Studio Stainless 34"

With all the excitement of the PGA show, you probably forgot the SB is the next game to be played. You can tune into ESPN and hear about TBs green shakes or cut hand ad nauseum, or you can tune into GolfWRX for real prognostication. Lets look at a tale of the tape concerning the cities.

Boston started the Revolutionary War, but Philly became the first capital... Push

Boston started as a puritan community, Philly had people like Ben Franklin writing about sex... Philly

Boston is on the ocean, Philly isn't... Boston

Boston has a band named after it, Philly doesn't... Boston

Boston has MIT and Harvard, Philly has Penn and Temple... Boston

Boston can't say words with R in them, Philly thrives on them... Philly in a Hahvahd Yahd beatdown

Boston has Massholes, Philly has a**holes... push

Patriots is a name that makes sense, there hasn't been in Eagle in Philly since Ben Franklin, and he wanted the national bird to be a turkey anyway... Boston

Boston has some golf, Philly has Merion and Aronomink... Philly

Boston is the birthplace of Jonathan Richman, Philly has Joan Jett... Boston in a landslide

So there you have it. New England is the clear favorite in the upcoming game.

As I sign off for the season, here is a little game I think those of you with cable should play. While watching ESPN's nauseating coverage of the upcoming game, make it a drinking game. Here are some phrases that might work, its a "Hi Bob" game from Newhart in the 70s, but for Trent Dilfer and the other talking heads. "Belichick is the greatest coach when it comes to in game adjustments," "thumb," "Brady is the best ever at buying time and stepping up in the pocket," "dynasty," or, "my head is so far up Tom Brady's rectum Giselle wants me to pay rent."

Good luck to those who are betting...

Boston has preppy cuties dressed in Lily Pulitzer going to the Cape for the weekend.

Philly has road hard, chunky hussies going to the Jersey Shore.

Boston in a rout!

4830b5685296bfe5df33950b9ea9fea7--preppy-outfits-preppy-fashion.jpg

I kid I kid !!

BiZR-OeIEAATEkT.jpg

I know Jersey gets a bad rap on the ladies, but I will have to say, Jersey shore women tend to look more like the 1st pic, I thought that's why you were posting till I scrolled down...LOL. The second pic, they do exist but some good looking women at the Jersey shore!!! Having lived there I had to defend them!!! HAHA!!!

Those chicks in the bottom picture look like they're from Wisconsin

26994250_1810083169038363_5171929495452025251_n.jpg?oh=bae45129a84943c6d49a4d5e53f13c6a&oe=5AE20C61

Latest line as of today 1-30-18

total rising side falling

Patriots -4 to -4 1/2

Total is 48

Money Line

Patriots -200

Eagles +170

The opening line was New England -6 and the total was 47.

27072292_1812463432133670_6844081095459365952_n.jpg?oh=35d0639a51c8778007ba63aae36c3ba4&oe=5AE78EFF

But the True Greatest Eagle of all time ..........

27067223_10215537808497379_1028711164869011598_n.jpg?oh=2568524bcc63bf7f36279d29750aa68b&oe=5B24D8F5

27072292_1812463432133670_6844081095459365952_n.jpg?oh=35d0639a51c8778007ba63aae36c3ba4&oe=5AE78EFF

I'd give you two thumbs up if I could. Great movie, and Elizabeth Banks to boot. Liked where they showed the actual TD at the end of the movie. Tough break that he hurt himself and got cut before Eagles SB.

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

Super Bowl parties definitely call for Totino's.

This is a link to a Sat. Night Live gem for the ages. A faux Super Bowl ad that contains Kristen Stewart.

This is from last winter.

Please check this one out gents if you haven't seen it.

I guarantee a hard laugh.

OMG

I say: I wish a great career to you going forward Captain Kirk.

I was a fan of yours since the beginning.

It has nothing to do with the fact that you were a Michigan boy like me, well maybe a tad.

It was that you were calm and classy, and when given your shot you produced. Thanks Kirk Cousins.

Welcome to Washington D C Mr.Smith. (Mr.Smith goes to Washington. i know lol )

My Redskins could have started next year with a far worse dude at QB than Alex Smith.

So I close with........... HTTR

9012.jpg

OMG

I say I wish you a great career to you going forward Captain Kirk.

I was a fan of yours since the beginning.

It has nothing to do that you were a Michigan boy like me, well maybe a tad.

It was you were calm and classy, and when given your shot you produced. Thanks Kirk Cousins.

Welcome to Washington D C Mr.Smith. (goes to Washington i know lol )

My Redskins could have started next year with a far worse dude at QB than Alex Smith.

So I close with........... HTTR

9012.jpg

mixed emotions on the deal, time will tell if it was the right move... never a "dull" offseason in The District.

anywhere but Cleveland I pray.

27332465_1813196165393730_8985651411736562019_n.jpg?oh=ca77afd7b4e8ad9d13f09b6b932ba318&oe=5AE199A1

From last night. RG lll on Twitter

This guy.

45]

ty81sxih_bigger.jpg

Follow
Follow

@RGIll

Some how...Some way...they will blame this on me. No doubt 1f937-1f3fe-200d-2642-fe0f.png

7:30 PM - 30 Jan 2018

UGH so glad he is gone.

This trade is a head scratcher for sure. Sure Smith is a really good qb but is he that much better than Cousins? Like top 3 paid in the NFL good? That part of the deal makes zero sense.

Well they probably thought Cousins would walk and they would be left with a scrub.... Smith is a very good QB, Nick Foles in playing in the SB, Smith can get the job done with the right supporting cast.

This trade is a head scratcher for sure. Sure Smith is a really good qb but is he that much better than Cousins? Like top 3 paid in the NFL good? That part of the deal makes zero sense.

Well they probably thought Cousins would walk and they would be left with a scrub.... Smith is a very good QB, Nick Foles in playing in the SB, Smith can get the job done with the right supporting cast.

That, and to keep Kirk, they probably would have had to pay at least 5 MM more per year

Member of TMAG #TeamJetspeed 2013

The Redskins probably want someone who won't choke in the playoffs.......

Oh, wait....

Anyone else interested in seeing the XFL? I am intrigued in seeing the players that have not been able to get another shot can do.... Like Johnny, RG3, (maybe Kaep), Tebow, etc... Also no politics and no criminal records allowed!

Only if He Hate Me comes back, honestly no real interest. The quality of play in the NFL is becoming bad enough, a B league will be harder to watch.

The Redskins probably want someone who won't choke in the playoffs.......

Oh, wait....

Cant fix Andy Reid.................................

[twitter]oneputtblunder[/twitter]
10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/175527-one-putts-road-to-redemption-bag-04262014/"]WITB Link[/url]

Anyone else interested in seeing the XFL? I am intrigued in seeing the players that have not been able to get another shot can do.... Like Johnny, RG3, (maybe Kaep), Tebow, etc... Also no politics and no criminal records allowed!
Only if He Hate Me comes back, honestly no real interest. The quality of play in the NFL is becoming bad enough, a B league will be harder to watch.
The Redskins probably want someone who won't choke in the playoffs....... Oh, wait....
Cant fix Andy Reid.................................

Granted they made a lot of special teams mistakes in the very next game but Alex Smith was basically a no show in the second half of offense against the 9-7 Giants that year... believe me, I am NO fan of the Giants and was pulling for the 49ers, but there was no excuse to lose that game to the Giants... Not all on Smith but he seems to have a knack for not getting it done.