2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

golf Room in your house/club collection...pics

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahah......patent the stand, i was cleaning out all my old stuff today and came across this old thing that was in my closet that had droors on it used to hold cloths......i saw it and thought if i took the droors out i could put clubs on it, so i tryed it out and took some pics, i like it and think it is pretty sweet.

"Larwood91", whats going on man, thanks for the post, currently i am playing:

Driver- Titleist 905R with V2 stiff shaft..57 grams also very light, not seen anyone playing 57g V2, maybe LPGA player...lol

Fairway woods- Titleist 15* and 19* 904f with V2 shafts in both (stiff)

Hybrid- Titleist 21* 585H....i use it as a 3 iron kinda, with V@ hybrid shaft (stiff)

Irons- Titleist 695cb.....4-PW, Nipon Stiff shaft

Wedges- Titleist Vokey Oil can spin milled 60* and 54*

Putter- I have a Tour Newport Two 303 SSS and I switch between a normal Circa 62 #6. My last tournament I used the Circa.....and played well so it will stay in the bag, but before that I was using the tour newport for about a year

This is just a reminder for everyone, not related to golf, but in about 45 min "entourage" is on tv on HBO, the best show ever made, well one of the best at least.........

I don't know what to say to this.

Please, golf talk only, and I'll leave this as an example of what cluttering on a board looks like.

Thats alot of neat stuff there, you have more backup putters than I have golf clubs in total!

Vince

[sign here]

yea the AJGA headcover was given out for low final round.....but it was not like that "Back in the day".....i only got it last year, the AJGA only started giving out Cameron headcovers in the 2006 season. I have two of them, a black one with dancing AJGA logo and the blue one in the pic. Well one of the two, my younger brother won.

Congrats, the only reason that I said 'back in the day' was the blue headcover looked like it was at least a few years old. I saw the new ones in person in the open event that I played in a few weeks ago, it would be an honor to add one of them to the collection. My buddy Richy Werenksi was ranked inside the top 100 in the Golf Week rankings for a while and got some pretty sick stuff from Titleist, seems as though a lot of the better ranked players have Titleist sicks in the bag - thanks for sharing the pics!

clevelandballer1028.......i did not mean any disrespect or anything to you when u said, "back in the day" and i agree with ya that blue headcover does look old i used it for a while and it got beat up. I just did not want people to think i am some old guy that has junior golf headcovers from back in the day.....I just graduated high school and am not that old....hahahaha, that is cool about your friend, is he still a junior or does he play in college somewhere? What open event did you play in a couple weeks ago.....i am 19 now so this whole past summer i just played Amateur tournaments and did not play AJGA, but i played a lot of AJGA events the summers before, and know a lot of the sites of most of the AJGA events.

I noticed you have the 735CM's and the 695CB's, how would you compare the two? I'm in the market for a new set and have narrowed down my choices to these two and the Mizuno MP-60's, any insight would be a big help, thanks!!

Titleist TS3 10.5* w/ Diamana Ltd. D+ White 70
Titleist TS2 16.5* w/ Diamana Ltd. D+ White 80
Titleist TS2 21* w/ Diamana Litd. D+ White 80
Titleist U500 4i w/ Dynamic Gold 120
Titleist T100-S 5-PW (1* Weak) w/ Dynamic Gold 120
Vokey SM8 50.12F Brushed Steel w/ Dynamic Gold 120
Vokey SM8 54.12D Brushed Steel (1* Weak) w/ Dynamic Gold Tour-Issue (Soft-Stepped)
Vokey SM8 60.12D Brushed Steel w/ Dynamic Gold Tour-Issue (Soft-Stepped)
Scotty Cameron 2020 Special Select 34.5” (Heavy)
Titleist 2019 ProV1x

clevelandballer1028.......i did not mean any disrespect or anything to you when u said, "back in the day" and i agree with ya that blue headcover does look old i used it for a while and it got beat up. I just did not want people to think i am some old guy that has junior golf headcovers from back in the day.....I just graduated high school and am not that old....hahahaha, that is cool about your friend, is he still a junior or does he play in college somewhere? What open event did you play in a couple weeks ago.....i am 19 now so this whole past summer i just played Amateur tournaments and did not play AJGA, but i played a lot of AJGA events the summers before, and know a lot of the sites of most of the AJGA events.

Not at all, no offense taken whatsoever my post was more in the lines of an apology. Richy is actually the class of 2009 so he's got a few years to go, I am sure he'll be able to go somewhere big. I qualified for the Fidelity tournament in Massachusetts. I doubled holes 9 and 10 in the qualifier at Stow Acres and grinded hard to put up a 74 which got into the event (I hit 16 GIR...i just couldn't make a putt). I shot 80-79-78 during the event, the greens at Tedesco were running at a 13 which playing on muni greens every day was tough for me to adjust to. I had 119 putts for the 3 days, but I hit like 41/54 greens, I guess I led the event for GIR but had one of the worst putting statistics. Needless to say a frustrating week, but I will be playing in a lot more open events this coming year so hopefully I can figure something out with my putting before then. Are you in school??

"Lowho" the putter is a 1996 classic del mar, it was one of my first Camerons I ever got. The first one I ever got was the studio design #1 and think that del mar was the second. It is not a del mar 3.5, it is just a regular del mar. Funny story on how I got that one. My younger brother (not that much younger only 13 months younder than me) bought it from this old guy at our old country club in about 2001 for $70 or $80 bucks in pretty good shape too, it was pretty much a steel. He used it for about a year and then put it in his closet because i guess he was not rolling it good or something. Then about three or four years ago I had this Cleavland Launcher 5 wood, like right when they came out and I loved it, it was my favorite club in my bag at the time. So one day my bro and I got into this fight, a normal two brothers fight and he got so mad that he went into my bag and grabbed my 5 wood and slammed it into the drive way and caved in the head on my 5 wood.....hahahaha, now that i look back at it, it was funny but at the time i was pissed!!! So my mom made him give me one of his clubs and he gave me that del mar putter and it has been in my collection ever since. It has kinda rusted up over the years, i think i am going to send it in to Scotty one day soon, when ever I actually get around to it. I have been saying I am going to send a lot of my putters in for the last couple years but never get around to it. I have sent two or three putters to Kevin Colbert and I am pretty impressed, i like the results i got. The putters I sent to him I gave to friends as gifts. I recently sent in a Newport 2 in and had it made Black and got the Canadian flag on it for one of my friends that is from Toronto and he loved it.

"randrews581" Whats up thanks for posting on the page. The Titleist 735.cm and 695cb are both great clubs. I played 735cm right when they came out a couple years ago and did not really like them and switched to 704 which are ausome and I dont know if you can tell from the pics i used them a lot I have 3 sets of 704s. I just recently changed to the 695cb which I love. I dont know if you know this already or not but the 695cb are stronger in loft then any other Titleist iron. When I switched to them I really saw a diference in how far I hit them and i liked hitting them farther. The only negative thing is because the lofts are stronger it makes the long irons a little more difficult to hit and get up in the air. I dont know what kind of player you are so I dont know what to tell you, but i would def. try them out before getting them. If you can get the ball up I would def. get the 695cb, i really like them. I just was sent another set of 735 (the brand new ones from the pic) i dont know if i will use them, i may if i start hitting it real low or something because they def get the ball in the air more than the 695 from what i have seen. As far as Mizuno i have no clue, i have never played them and to be honest i prolly will never play them. Not to knock mizuno or anything, i know they are one of the best forged iron companies out there, it is just Titleist is good to me so i will prolly play Titleist. Thanks for all your post and if you guys have any question just ask.....Also I forgot; it all depends what shaft you get in your irons, in my 659cb i have NIPON and in my 735 i have the SL s300...in all my 704s i have NIPON....i like light weight shafts if you can not tell.....lol