Short Par 4 - Rickie Fowler (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)

And that’s the sad thing, something like a glove and balls is right in their wheelhouse. Imagine if once a quarter like I had originally expected, they sent 1-4 sleeves of balls and a glove? That would be like when they sent the putting mirror, or the drawstring bag, or “$75” ball marker. Not sure why they deviated so much from the initial plan

So I got my Rickie box today and got wrong size pants. They are going to send me the right size out prior to me sending mine back which is good. Honestly though just getting that play loose polo and a pair of pants isn’t really that great. I mean we got a t shirt too but that’s just some random t shirt you can pick up anywhere, has nothing really connected to Rickie other than it’s Puma. I think when they send a box with only clothes it should be an outfit Rickie actually played a tourney in. Like a shirt, pair of pants, belt and a hat. That doesn’t seem like too much to ask honestly.

> @jasonTeI3 said:

> So I got my Rickie box today and got wrong size pants. They are going to send me the right size out prior to me sending mine back which is good. Honestly though just getting that play loose polo and a pair of pants isn’t really that great. I mean we got a t shirt too but that’s just some random t shirt you can pick up anywhere, has nothing really connected to Rickie other than it’s Puma. I think when they send a box with only clothes it should be an outfit Rickie actually played a tourney in. Like a shirt, pair of pants, belt and a hat. That doesn’t seem like too much to ask honestly.

April is last month for me...They've gotten more than enough cash from me and all but a few have been a big letdown. I'll never wear the polo or the t-shirt. All bark and no bite from SP4.

> @Therealpatgiles said:

> Yep. Unless April blows me away I'm out.

I feel the same way. April is the 1 year or 12th box I've gotten them all. Looking back at what I spent, what I kept and what I sold and I probably wouldnt do it if given the chance again knowing what I know now. That's pretty disappointing since it was so highly advertised. The biggest thing is the big ticket items that just were promised and not delivered. I understand things happen and talked to Todd and Bobby about it several times but doesnt mean it isnt disappointing to get taken for so much over a year, get told it's coming or we will take care of you and nothing. Dont get me wrong they had some cool boxes and some unique items but comparing to what was advertised back in April 2018 and its maybe 50%... I mean even with TaylorMade. He signed on months ago. A dozen TP5s are $35 retail, I'm sure in in bulk even cheaper, couldn't even throw a sleeve or 2 in last months box? I know it's a business and they need to make money but damn. They are going to lose a ton of ppl if they dont deliver something big next month. Here's to hoping the 12th box blows us away and maybe fulfils some promises that we keep hearing about

> @JKsionska12 said:

Here's to hoping the 12th box blows us away and maybe fulfils some promises that we keep hearing about

Would have to fulfill a lot of those promises for me to stick around...After things I've sold I figure I'm in for 600ish over 9 months. I've worn the pants, shorts, and 4 pairs of socks. The flag will look cool hung up but honestly I don't even know where it is in my house right now. The shoes I still have will never get worn.

As others have also mentioned, pretty disappointed with this month's box as well. Only thing I'm happy with is the pants, which are super comfortable. The pants are the same as last months, but the color-way I received this month was much better (navy blue, as opposed to light blue from last month's box). I may do one or two more months, and if there's nothing special in them, will also probably cancel. I haven't really liked any of the polo's that have come in the boxes, and will probably put them up for sale with the light blue jackpot pants, and the hats as well.

Also I sent that Todd Stires another email holding his feet to the flame, straight up asking for an clear and honest answer to what the deal was gonna be next month, and he diverted to contacting me middle of this week with a response. He wanted to speak on the phone, but I told him I’d rather just get his answer via email. After the last few months, I know that if this doesn’t follow through, im ending it, and they then won’t have a number to hassle me with.

• Like 1

> @Mrainieri24 said:

> I wish I had gotten a dark blue...I got white, not sure how I feel about them yet...

What size?

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

> @Mrainieri24 said:

> Also I sent that Todd Stires another email holding his feet to the flame, straight up asking for an clear and honest answer to what the deal was gonna be next month, and he diverted to contacting me middle of this week with a response. He wanted to speak on the phone, but I told him I’d rather just get his answer via email. After the last few months, I know that if this doesn’t follow through, im ending it, and they then won’t have a number to hassle me with.

Keep us updated

> @Mrainieri24 said:

> Also I sent that Todd Stires another email holding his feet to the flame, straight up asking for an clear and honest answer to what the deal was gonna be next month, and he diverted to contacting me middle of this week with a response. He wanted to speak on the phone, but I told him I’d rather just get his answer via email. After the last few months, I know that if this doesn’t follow through, im ending it, and they then won’t have a number to hassle me with.

I know we are getting the new Camo polo in April’s box so don’t expect a rangefinder or anything else major in there. Honestly if we get the new Camo polo, pants/shorts and a belt or hat to match I’ll be happy

> @jasonTeI3 said:

> > @Mrainieri24 said:

> > Also I sent that Todd Stires another email holding his feet to the flame, straight up asking for an clear and honest answer to what the deal was gonna be next month, and he diverted to contacting me middle of this week with a response. He wanted to speak on the phone, but I told him I’d rather just get his answer via email. After the last few months, I know that if this doesn’t follow through, im ending it, and they then won’t have a number to hassle me with.

>

> I know we are getting the new Camo polo in April’s box so don’t expect a rangefinder or anything else major in there. Honestly if we get the new Camo polo, pants/shorts and a belt or hat to match I’ll be happy

>

>

How do you know that?

That will make you happy, a polo and shorts again? The RF box is supposed to be exclusive and unique items. Not to mention they are just hoping everyone forgets about the rangefinder and Salt sunglasses. I understand what happened with Bushnell not being a sponsor but guess what Salt does sponsor him so what's the deal there? So many promises they didnt deliver on. Also nothing from TM. I've been really patient but if we get let down on the 1 year box I'll be pissed

> @JKsionska12 said:

> > @jasonTeI3 said:

> > > @Mrainieri24 said:

> > > Also I sent that Todd Stires another email holding his feet to the flame, straight up asking for an clear and honest answer to what the deal was gonna be next month, and he diverted to contacting me middle of this week with a response. He wanted to speak on the phone, but I told him I’d rather just get his answer via email. After the last few months, I know that if this doesn’t follow through, im ending it, and they then won’t have a number to hassle me with.

> >

> > I know we are getting the new Camo polo in April’s box so don’t expect a rangefinder or anything else major in there. Honestly if we get the new Camo polo, pants/shorts and a belt or hat to match I’ll be happy

> >

> >

>

> How do you know that?

>

> That will make you happy, a polo and shorts again? The RF box is supposed to be exclusive and unique items. Not to mention they are just hoping everyone forgets about the rangefinder and Salt sunglasses. I understand what happened with Bushnell not being a sponsor but guess what Salt does sponsor him so what's the deal there? So many promises they didnt deliver on. Also nothing from TM. I've been really patient but if we get let down on the 1 year box I'll be pissed

I know because I was told that by them. I understand your frustration I just don’t share it. I wasn’t a member from the very beginning but if I was and joined under the premise you did then I’m sure I would be frustrated as well. I on the other hand have a different view jumping in at the point I did. I think we should be getting either outfits Rickie is wearing in events or items he uses personally. For example I know Rickie will have on some sort of special colorway shoes for all of these majors. I know we don’t want shoes all the time but one par during one of the four majors that we can’t go out and buy ourselves is the kind of stuff I’m wanting to see. I definitely don’t want a freaking play loose hoodie or a Puma t shirt I can go buy anywhere.

> @jasonTeI3 said:

> > @JKsionska12 said:

> > > @jasonTeI3 said:

> > > > @Mrainieri24 said:

> > > > Also I sent that Todd Stires another email holding his feet to the flame, straight up asking for an clear and honest answer to what the deal was gonna be next month, and he diverted to contacting me middle of this week with a response. He wanted to speak on the phone, but I told him I’d rather just get his answer via email. After the last few months, I know that if this doesn’t follow through, im ending it, and they then won’t have a number to hassle me with.

> > >

> > > I know we are getting the new Camo polo in April’s box so don’t expect a rangefinder or anything else major in there. Honestly if we get the new Camo polo, pants/shorts and a belt or hat to match I’ll be happy

> > >

> > >

> >

> > How do you know that?

> >

> > That will make you happy, a polo and shorts again? The RF box is supposed to be exclusive and unique items. Not to mention they are just hoping everyone forgets about the rangefinder and Salt sunglasses. I understand what happened with Bushnell not being a sponsor but guess what Salt does sponsor him so what's the deal there? So many promises they didnt deliver on. Also nothing from TM. I've been really patient but if we get let down on the 1 year box I'll be pissed

>

> I know because I was told that by them. I understand your frustration I just don’t share it. I wasn’t a member from the very beginning but if I was and joined under the premise you did then I’m sure I would be frustrated as well. I on the other hand have a different view jumping in at the point I did. I think we should be getting either outfits Rickie is wearing in events or items he uses personally. For example I know Rickie will have on some sort of special colorway shoes for all of these majors. I know we don’t want shoes all the time but one par during one of the four majors that we can’t go out and buy ourselves is the kind of stuff I’m wanting to see. I definitely don’t want a freaking play loose hoodie or a Puma t shirt I can go buy anywhere.

>

Just looked. I really like the polo with the camo USA and GA, kinda shocked that are already on sale for $50

Understabd but be warned get ready to be highly disappointed then. Everyone thought we would get customer spikes last year too. We did get shoes and they are nice but they are the normal ones for sale in a different color. Spikeless too and nothing to do with any of the majors...

> @jasonTeI3 said:

> > @Mrainieri24 said:

> > Also I sent that Todd Stires another email holding his feet to the flame, straight up asking for an clear and honest answer to what the deal was gonna be next month, and he diverted to contacting me middle of this week with a response. He wanted to speak on the phone, but I told him I’d rather just get his answer via email. After the last few months, I know that if this doesn’t follow through, im ending it, and they then won’t have a number to hassle me with.

>

> I know we are getting the new Camo polo in April’s box so don’t expect a rangefinder or anything else major in there. Honestly if we get the new Camo polo, pants/shorts and a belt or hat to match I’ll be happy

>

>

Hopefully it's the black camo polo, already bought the green one :(

Well guys, it’s pretty much official. The first year will not be delivering on promises. Todd Stires has personally comped my box for this month, but also did not address any of my issues I brought to light in my most recent email. He said his team was working to rectify the points I brought up. Which were about misleading advertising at the beginning, lack of transparency with the changes, basically lying and telling me the big items were coming when they weren’t, and just not getting treated the way the top paying customer should. I almost feel like telling him I don’t want it free, I just want it right, and to just cancel out of principle.

> @Mrainieri24 said:

> I know this may be way overblown, but is there any legal action to take based on the language of them giving a guarantee? I don’t remember, but I don’t recall seeing anything when I signed up saying offers subject to change.

Legal action? I'm sure it's possible to bring forth a class action. Set it up.

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

> @Mrainieri24 said:

> Well guys, it’s pretty much official. The first year will not be delivering on promises. Todd Stires has personally comped my box for this month, but also did not address any of my issues I brought to light in my most recent email. He said his team was working to rectify the points I brought up. Which were about misleading advertising at the beginning, lack of transparency with the changes, basically lying and telling me the big items were coming when they weren’t, and just not getting treated the way the top paying customer should. I almost feel like telling him I don’t want it free, I just want it right, and to just cancel out of principle.

Yeah that's disappointing. I spoke with him as well and heard the same. Didnt say it directly but Bushnell and Salt will never be coming. The thing that pisses me off the most were your points. I have screen shots of their website guaranteeing those items in a year as well as conversations with their chat log on the website saying the same. Being shady and taking it down is not cool hoping someone noticed. Let alone not telling those who signed up seeing those guarantees that they were no longer coming. I laid out the same thing. I invested $1500 being told I was getting at minimum a club, rangefinder and sunglasses valued at $750 plus the rest of Titleist and PUMA gear. If those weren't guaranteed I would have stayed on for a few months not all 12... I think that is the point they keep missing. We all understand s*** happens and plans change but being shady continuing to make promises and not delivering on over half of their "year promises " is just BS. They have incredible customer service. Just waiting to see if they make it right.

I agree I dont want a free box or discounts. I want it made right and it looks like that isnt going to happen unfortunately... the thing is $1500 is a huge investment, knowing I was getting those items made it worth wild. I didnt want $1K worth of PUMA gear. I could have bought that myself discounted.

Yeah to a certain extent with how much this was, I feel like I could have maybe done better. We got the same pants two months in a row correct? I get told today that the incorrect sized pants(36x32, but should be 36x34) were all they had left for inseam size, even though this most recent box I got pants that were the correct 36/34.......can anybody confirm this for me that they are the exact same line of pants the last two months? I’d like to see if they could send me another pair of this last one since it was the right size.

I had a chat with them as well, and my rep said nothing has been finalized with the product planning team as far as the Bushnell item.

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100