2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Short Par 4 - Rickie Fowler (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)

> @btmoney said:

> cancelled but was billed for May already. What a joke. At least they finally reached out ab the rangefinder

Same here, I was charged for May.

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

> @jasonTeI3 said:

> Here’s my biggest problem. What the **** does a Golf Buddy rangefinder have to do with Rickie Fowler?

That, to me, has been the biggest drop of the ball on the whole Rickie Fowler experience lately. Just sending off the rack puma stuff and a randomly branded range finder defeats the whole purpose of the "rickie fowler experience" to me. I liked the signed flags, shirts with tour logos, ball marker. stuff like that, stuff that is unique to rickie that you can't get anywhere else.

> @lopey986 said:

> > @jasonTeI3 said:

> > Here’s my biggest problem. What the **** does a Golf Buddy rangefinder have to do with Rickie Fowler?

>

> That, to me, has been the biggest drop of the ball on the whole Rickie Fowler experience lately. Just sending off the rack puma stuff and a randomly branded range finder defeats the whole purpose of the "rickie fowler experience" to me. I liked the signed flags, shirts with tour logos, ball marker. stuff like that, stuff that is unique to rickie that you can't get anywhere else.

The range finder was to fill the promise from the start. It's not quite " RF experience " but it makes sense. He doesnt have a deal, and never had one with Bushnell even though he is on the site. You can ask bushnell themselves and they will agree.

How can anyone complain about getting a range finder literally 50% off blows my mind. Sure it took awhile and such but at least they are delivering on the promise.

Also I have more rhen shared my views with Bobby and Todd about my year experience, had box since the 1st one. Some were HRs and some were complete duds with terrible value. I didnt expect all HR but I also expected more looking at a 12 month commitment vs what was delivered.

> @JKsionska12 said:

> > @lopey986 said:

> > > @jasonTeI3 said:

> > > Here’s my biggest problem. What the **** does a Golf Buddy rangefinder have to do with Rickie Fowler?

> >

> > That, to me, has been the biggest drop of the ball on the whole Rickie Fowler experience lately. Just sending off the rack puma stuff and a randomly branded range finder defeats the whole purpose of the "rickie fowler experience" to me. I liked the signed flags, shirts with tour logos, ball marker. stuff like that, stuff that is unique to rickie that you can't get anywhere else.

>

> The range finder was to fill the promise from the start. It's not quite " RF experience " but it makes sense. He doesnt have a deal, and never had one with Bushnell even though he is on the site. You can ask bushnell themselves and they will agree.

>

> How can anyone complain about getting a range finder literally 50% off blows my mind. Sure it took awhile and such but at least they are delivering on the promise.

>

> Also I have more rhen shared my views with Bobby and Todd about my year experience, had box since the 1st one. Some were HRs and some were complete duds with terrible value. I didnt expect all HR but I also expected more looking at a 12 month commitment vs what was delivered.

>

>

Not really complaining about the range finder itself, i get that it is fulfilling a promise from the original advertising. i just meant in general the box went away from unique Rickie Fowler stuff like the polos with the sponsor logos and the autographed flag to just off the rack puma clothing and golf gear.

> @lopey986 said:

> > @JKsionska12 said:

> > > @lopey986 said:

> > > > @jasonTeI3 said:

> > > > Here’s my biggest problem. What the **** does a Golf Buddy rangefinder have to do with Rickie Fowler?

> > >

> > > That, to me, has been the biggest drop of the ball on the whole Rickie Fowler experience lately. Just sending off the rack puma stuff and a randomly branded range finder defeats the whole purpose of the "rickie fowler experience" to me. I liked the signed flags, shirts with tour logos, ball marker. stuff like that, stuff that is unique to rickie that you can't get anywhere else.

> >

> > The range finder was to fill the promise from the start. It's not quite " RF experience " but it makes sense. He doesnt have a deal, and never had one with Bushnell even though he is on the site. You can ask bushnell themselves and they will agree.

> >

> > How can anyone complain about getting a range finder literally 50% off blows my mind. Sure it took awhile and such but at least they are delivering on the promise.

> >

> > Also I have more rhen shared my views with Bobby and Todd about my year experience, had box since the 1st one. Some were HRs and some were complete duds with terrible value. I didnt expect all HR but I also expected more looking at a 12 month commitment vs what was delivered.

> >

> >

>

> Not really complaining about the range finder itself, i get that it is fulfilling a promise from the original advertising. i just meant in general the box went away from unique Rickie Fowler stuff like the polos with the sponsor logos and the autographed flag to just off the rack puma clothing and golf gear.

I dont understand and I'm not defending them to defend because I think a lot more value could have been the last year. But all the stuff he wears is off the rack but with logos, last month we got his masters polo and hat, all with logos.

I would like more unique stuff and more value as well. Like the Arnie Putter cover was one kd my favorite items. I also like they mix in non logo gear here and there but that's me. I also wish they would do more majors and big event themed boxes. The masters one was a start even though it was pretty weak overall. 1 polo the hat, 1 sleeve of balls (not even the new ones he endorses) and a glove. Make that a full box and I would say perfect value.

> @raheelc said:

> Received my shipment notification, the details say this:

> RFTE - 6-9 (L / 36)

>

> Any thoughts what that may be? Doesn't seem like a description for a range finder, but who knows!

Large glove, size 36 pants/shorts would be my best guess. If you are on box 6-9 then that maybe means you haven't been with them the entire time and won't get the range finder? but hard to say.

> @lopey986 said:

> > @raheelc said:

> > Received my shipment notification, the details say this:

> > RFTE - 6-9 (L / 36)

> >

> > Any thoughts what that may be? Doesn't seem like a description for a range finder, but who knows!

>

> Large glove, size 36 pants/shorts would be my best guess. If you are on box 6-9 then that maybe means you haven't been with them the entire time and won't get the range finder? but hard to say.

Lol, they sent a glove in the last box as well. My guess is I'm probably not getting the rangefinder since I didn't receive the email that was sent about it (not that I need it, since I already have one). But if the box is indeed a glove and pants/shorts, then I'm definitely going to be cancelling. That's a pretty crappy box for $125. When I signed up, I was really hoping for unique items like the signed flag, and the wedge etc. They could have sent out some cool memorabilia from Rickie's WM Open win, which they really botched up, no acknowledgement whatsoever.

> @raheelc said:

> > @ckay said:

> > Maybe a L shirt and not glove.

> Possibly. Pretty crappy even if it is a shirt. They keep sending the same type of items over and over. Going to cancel after this month's box.

I hope you do cancel. I canceled last month and it is liberating! SP4 is milking it from everyone that decides to keep pushing off their cancelation until next month. Even if SP4 sent me signed memorabilia, the money I spent up until this point could fly me out to Pebble for the day, grab a signature myself and come back home.

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

RFTE - 1-5 (M / 10)

So this is what mine says...more shoes??? Honestly even though the last thing I wanted was a Golf buddy rangefinder I knew I could take it to a store and do a no receipt return and get $150-$200 of whatever I wanted. Pretty garbage that they are giving different people different boxes IMO.

I like that Floral shirt...

But that's how a majority of my old SP4 boxes were... 1 item i liked... and some other stuff that didn't get me going

WITB

Titleist TSi2 9º w/ Ventus Blue 7-TX

Titleist 915F 16.5º w/ Ventus Black 8-X

Callaway Apex UW 17º w/ Hazardous Smoke

Callaway Apex UW 21º w/ Hazardous Smoke

6-43º Titleist T400 w/ DG AMT Red

48º Vokey SM6, 54º Vokey SM8 Raw, 60º SM9 Raw

Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Masterful Tourtype SSS CT A048277

> @cardia10 said:

> Here is my fairway box. Would cancel if I had paid full price. Got this one and the next one half off. Ball marker, SP4 glove, SP4 hat, Matte Grey T Shirt, Linksoul floral print polo. kpublw406795.jpeg

>

I love the floral shirt too! I got a similiar box (also an XXL) , I am the Loud and Wild Style (to match Rickie). I got a white shirt from Linksoul. A Grey shirt from Matte Grey. and an Orange SP4 hat and a red SP4 glove.

I dropped down from RFTE to the fairway, and honestly find it to be very similar stuff.

I do wish I got the Floral shirt, seems a bit more loud and wild than a plain shite version.

> @cardia10 said:

> Here is my fairway box. Would cancel if I had paid full price. Got this one and the next one half off. Ball marker, SP4 glove, SP4 hat, Matte Grey T Shirt, Linksoul floral print polo. kpublw406795.jpeg

>

This is pretty much what I got LAST month. Sketchers Polo, Matte Grey t-shirt (yellow), Matte Grey hat, Greg Norman Shorts and a Ball Marker. I actually really like the t-shirt, the Polo and shorts fit well and the hat is meh...its a thinner material so it'll be nice on the super hot/humid days in Oklahoma.

> @jasonTeI3 said:

> I actually got a pair of the Puma Jackpot pants, which are really nice and like $85, in my fairway box this month. Seems like you get way more value in the Fairway box but it’s just not a lot of stuff I would buy.

This pisses me off more than anything. A bunch of fairway boxes are getting the "exclusive" RF box items a few months later. That's just wrong

Happy for you because they are great pants.

I got my RF box yesterday, and it's honestly pretty crappy, especially considering some other people are receiving range finders in the same box. Mine had another hat, another shirt, a pair of bright pink Puma shorts which I'll never wear cuz I don't wear pink, and a Puma shoe bag (looks kind of like an oversized shaving bag, but obviously meant for shoes). Going to be cancelling after the holiday.

> @raheelc said:

> I got my RF box yesterday, and it's honestly pretty crappy, especially considering some other people are receiving range finders in the same box. Mine had another hat, another shirt, a pair of bright pink Puma shorts which I'll never wear cuz I don't wear pink, and a Puma shoe bag (looks kind of like an oversized shaving bag, but obviously meant for shoes). Going to be cancelling after the holiday.

They must be losing customers like crazy