Short Par 4 - Rickie Fowler (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)

> @Nicodimas said:

> Ya mine wasn’t even in a box ! So got bent .. I liked the box not gonna lie, but it really should be send in a box . Think it’s fixable you can see it here xouv7tmamhsh.jpeg

> 4hrfjovfpe5e.jpeg

>

Wow, glad you actually got a signed flag, even if it is from last year. I would have taken that flag alone over the shirt/hat/sleeve of TP5's/glove that I received. Definitely going to be having a word with SP4 and canceling my subscription. IMO, SP4 should have been sending more exclusive items like the autographed flag, instead of apparel every month. I think we've gotten apparel in every box for the last 3-4 months now.

Went on to cancel today and there was zero attempt at retention. All I said was I was disappointed again and I've been a member since the 1st box. Didnt ask me what was wrong, why, or any offers to stay in for "$XX" off next box. Nothing, just sorry to see you go, and processed the cancel. I was 6th in the que wonder if they just dont care anymore about retention at this point.

When I canceled my other subscriptions they fought big time to retain with discounts and such. Or hinting at what the next box was.

> @JKsionska12 said:

> Went on to cancel today and there was zero attempt at retention. All I said was I was disappointed again and I've been a member since the 1st box. Didnt ask me what was wrong, why, or any offers to stay in for "$XX" off next box. Nothing, just sorry to see you go, and processed the cancel. I was 6th in the que wonder if they just dont care anymore about retention at this point.

>

> When I canceled my other subscriptions they fought big time to retain with discounts and such. Or hinting at what the next box was.

Same, called this morning per their request. CSR put up no fight at my cancellation. GOOD RIDDANCE

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS CLOWN SHOW OF A COMPANY

I cancelled my Executive box using the chat option on their website and same thing. Didn’t even ask why I was cancelling. This months boxes I received were decent value wise even but if all they are going to do is recycle through all their old inventory then I will def cancel. I mean I have noticed that people this month received polos, shoes, wedges... that have been given out months ago.

The wedge does feel great (used it Sunday evening), but I cancelled due to the reasoning below:

1. Swept under the rug something special for Rickie buyers after his WMO win

2. Gave the exec box literally the same item as Rickie 4 months later despite price difference

3. Wedge they sent is currently on sale via Cobra for same price of the box...so basically I bought the wedge and got 6 TP5s and a pair of socks thrown in.

4. Had I bought the wedge when they did 50% off I'd now have two 56* wedges and I'm sure they'd charge me for the return/exchange if I contacted about it. Exchanging my shoes for the right size was a nightmare.

5. The fact that they can't send emails when changes are made to promises.

6. They very clearly don't care to come to sites like this one to discuss what they can/should improve. When this thread went south 5+ pages ago they could've stopped in and I probably would've added at least one more month.

Didn't even give us any Masters specials which is just......odd. The pre-masters box was just recycled clothing. Best box for me was the Play Loose box which contained two items I wanted. So I basically bought those two items for slightly over retail just to add a hoodie I may wear every so often.

I’m surprised they’ve offered nothing. Here is my chat transcript from Thursday. Maybe they’ve shipped it in.

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

I joined the online chat a little while ago, and the queue was up to 34 people lol. Just closed the chrome tab and will try again tomorrow. If they had been able to send even one decent memorabilia item after Rickie won I would have probably stuck around for another few months. But they weren't even able to do that.

> @raheelc said:

> I joined the online chat a little while ago, and the queue was up to 34 people lol. Just closed the chrome tab and will try again tomorrow. If they had been able to send even one decent memorabilia item after Rickie won I would have probably stuck around for another few months. But they weren't even able to do that.

Sounds like a lot of unhappy customers! That’s what they get for recycling old releases!

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

> @ckay said:

> > @raheelc said:

> > I joined the online chat a little while ago, and the queue was up to 34 people lol. Just closed the chrome tab and will try again tomorrow. If they had been able to send even one decent memorabilia item after Rickie won I would have probably stuck around for another few months. But they weren't even able to do that.

>

> Sounds like a lot of unhappy customers! That’s what they get for recycling old releases!

I'm sure it was the $5 special they did. They did $5 fairway box for 55 min, 5PM to 5:55PM and the online ordering didnt work. I logged in went to the checkout it said $5, then tried to have me log in again and kept saying my password was wrong. Going contact tomorrow with my screenshots

> @JKsionska12 said:

> > @ckay said:

> > > @raheelc said:

> > > I joined the online chat a little while ago, and the queue was up to 34 people lol. Just closed the chrome tab and will try again tomorrow. If they had been able to send even one decent memorabilia item after Rickie won I would have probably stuck around for another few months. But they weren't even able to do that.

> >

> > Sounds like a lot of unhappy customers! That’s what they get for recycling old releases!

>

> I'm sure it was the $5 special they did. They did $5 fairway box for 55 min, 5PM to 5:55PM and the online ordering didnt work. I logged in went to the checkout it said $5, then tried to have me log in again and kept saying my password was wrong. Going contact tomorrow with my screenshots

Yeah I checked out that deal too (Although I was on the chat so I could try and cancel my RF box). I had the same issue as well with trying to check out with the $5 deal. I ended up using an alternate email address to place an order for that. The fairway box I'll definitely be cancelling after the first month though. Figured for $5 (plus shipping, so really $10), it was worth a shot for one month.

Anyone else had problems with shortpar4 charging your account after cancellation? I got the puma shoes deal and cancelled as soon as I got the shipment. This morning I was charged for another box. My account says my subscription is cancelled as well. Going to online chat with them when they are available in about an hour or so.

> @defnotapro said:

> Anyone else had problems with shortpar4 charging your account after cancellation? I got the puma shoes deal and cancelled as soon as I got the shipment. This morning I was charged for another box. My account says my subscription is cancelled as well. Going to online chat with them when they are available in about an hour or so.

Yup and I heard others that are subscribed were charged 2x...

> @JKsionska12 said:

> > @defnotapro said:

> > Anyone else had problems with shortpar4 charging your account after cancellation? I got the puma shoes deal and cancelled as soon as I got the shipment. This morning I was charged for another box. My account says my subscription is cancelled as well. Going to online chat with them when they are available in about an hour or so.

>

> Yup and I heard others that are subscribed were charged 2x...

Wow. Well I complained enough and they gave me a $45 gift card. Still won't ever use them again but at least I got a free pair of pants for my troubles.

> @defnotapro said:

> > @JKsionska12 said:

> > > @defnotapro said:

> > > Anyone else had problems with shortpar4 charging your account after cancellation? I got the puma shoes deal and cancelled as soon as I got the shipment. This morning I was charged for another box. My account says my subscription is cancelled as well. Going to online chat with them when they are available in about an hour or so.

> >

> > Yup and I heard others that are subscribed were charged 2x...

>

> Wow. Well I complained enough and they gave me a $45 gift card. Still won't ever use them again but at least I got a free pair of pants for my troubles.

Yea I have been canceled since March after getting the fairway box every month of 2018. I called in asking wtf and they said it was an issue with their payment processor and said I'd have my money back in 5-10 business days I asked about what if they over drafted my due to their error which the responded with "screenshot any fees and send it to them and they will reimburse " I said fortunately I have the money to cover it but it's still totally unacceptable to have to wait 5-10 days to get my money back and they relented by giving me a 45$ gift card to the shop they definitely weren't willing to just hand it out though.. At about 8 last night I received this email

Dear Short Par 4 Customers,

It has come to our attention that our payment processing partner has mistakenly charged your account. Our team is working closely with this partner to assure this does not happen again.

A refund has been created for your account immediately and may take about 5-10 business days to process. We appreciate your patience and are happy to assist with any questions you may have.

If you need to reach out to us for any reason, please send us a message at

> @swish16 said:

> > @defnotapro said:

> > > @JKsionska12 said:

> > > > @defnotapro said:

> > > > Anyone else had problems with shortpar4 charging your account after cancellation? I got the puma shoes deal and cancelled as soon as I got the shipment. This morning I was charged for another box. My account says my subscription is cancelled as well. Going to online chat with them when they are available in about an hour or so.

> > >

> > > Yup and I heard others that are subscribed were charged 2x...

> >

> > Wow. Well I complained enough and they gave me a $45 gift card. Still won't ever use them again but at least I got a free pair of pants for my troubles.

>

> Yea I have been canceled since March after getting the fairway box every month of 2018. I called in asking wtf and they said it was an issue with their payment processor and said I'd have my money back in 5-10 business days I asked about what if they over drafted my due to their error which the responded with "screenshot any fees and send it to them and they will reimburse " I said fortunately I have the money to cover it but it's still totally unacceptable to have to wait 5-10 days to get my money back and they relented by giving me a 45$ gift card to the shop they definitely weren't willing to just hand it out though.. At about 8 last night I received this email

>

> Dear Short Par 4 Customers,

>

> It has come to our attention that our payment processing partner has mistakenly charged your account. Our team is working closely with this partner to assure this does not happen again.

>

> A refund has been created for your account immediately and may take about 5-10 business days to process. We appreciate your patience and are happy to assist with any questions you may have.

>

> If you need to reach out to us for any reason, please send us a message at

Why dont I get these emails...

> @ckay said:

> Golf Buddy rangefinders will be sent out in May’s box.

2 dollars cheaper than the box on Amazon. And would ship to me in 1 day for free with Prime vs. 9 day shipping for SP4. Great job, guys! LOL

Cancelled already so it doesn't matter. Wouldn't have a need for a range finder since I have a precision pro that I like. But if I was expecting a bushnell and got a golfbuddy? Woooo I would not be happy.

PS, this is the top amazon review LOL: This is the worst purchase I have made in a long time from Amazon. I read the many reviews and I dismissed the 1 and 2 stars reviews . I honestly thought that was going to be a very good entry level rangefinder. I am very wary of the people that have given this unit 4 or 5 stars. I used the GPS in the golf cart plus 3 other guys had rangefinders and this unit could not easily pick up the flag and when it did when you re-shot the yardage it was a different reading. The big thing that the Golf Buddy touted was accuracy and this unit was literally all over the place. I finally gave up and pit it away after 9 holes totally frustrated and will never buy anything from this company.

• Like 1

For what it’s worth, The unit you looked up on Amazon is an older model than what’s being sent. Golf buddy currently only has the GB Laser 1 on their site and golf galaxy for about $250. Not what was promised but I’ll reserve judgment until I get the unit and get it on course or the range. Kinda crappy on bushnell if what bob dimeo’s email said is true.

> @Mrainieri24 said:

> For what it’s worth, The unit you looked up on Amazon is an older model than what’s being sent. Golf buddy currently only has the GB Laser 1 on their site and golf galaxy for about $250. Not what was promised but I’ll reserve judgment until I get the unit and get it on course or the range. Kinda **** on bushnell if what bob dimeo’s email said is true.

Again I didnt get thr email mind posting?

> @JKsionska12 said:

> > @Mrainieri24 said:

> > For what it’s worth, The unit you looked up on Amazon is an older model than what’s being sent. Golf buddy currently only has the GB Laser 1 on their site and golf galaxy for about $250. Not what was promised but I’ll reserve judgment until I get the unit and get it on course or the range. Kinda **** on bushnell if what bob dimeo’s email said is true.

>

> Again I didnt get thr email mind posting?

Oh yeah sure, here’s a screen grab of the email I received from short par 4 ceo Bobby dimeo.

9r46zgwsbs59.png

b3dtjrtl3mwt.png