July Dukes Club Specials At Pebble Beach

aloha b.

The July Dukes Club special at Pebble has a short time period but it's a pretty good deal. July 1 - 9 and Pebble would be $490 and you would then get a free round at Spanish Bay. The catch is that you have to play both in that time frame. Also they're having a really good sale for staying at Spanish Bay starting at $395 but you have to book the round at Pebble to stay for that price. Price doesn't include the resort fees.

This is a good enough deal to just signup for the Duke's Club and never use it again, frankly.. if they reintroduce twilight tee times at Spanish Bay (or reopen DM) any time soon and you tack another round on there the membership has easily paid for itself. This is interesting...any chance you know if this is available to new members as well, or just pre-existing?

I think that closure is just the beaches in Monterey County, not Pebble resorts FWIW.

I spoke with someone that I know at Pebble and they said that 17 mile drive plus the beaches are closed from July 3 - 5 and will open again on July 6th. You can still get through 17 mile drive if you have a tee time, restaurant reservation or hotel reservation. He said that it's listed on the Pebble website. I know that Del Monte golf course is still closed.

Haven't heard that they're shutting down for 3 weeks.

• Like 1

I know the head pro at Del Monte and he didn't know when they would open when I sent him an email a couple of weeks ago. For current Duke's members when you join for another year you get a free round at Del Monte plus a free round for a guest. Also if you join and refer a friend that uses your name as a reference you get a free round for you and a friend at Del Monte. If you join then the deals would apply to you as well as you would be in the system as a Duke's member. As a member you can bring 3 guests for the same price. This year with COVID19 they're doing Duke's specials differently. Usually we get two specials a year for Pebble, Spyglass and Spanish Bay where you can book 3 tee times and bring 11 guests for the same price. This year they've had short specials in May, June and now July but not as cheap as when they had the twice a year specials.

Just saw this article, If Monterey County remains on the watch list for three or more consecutive days, the state will require that the county close all brewpubs, breweries, bars and pubs — both indoors and outdoors — for at least three weeks. In addition, the state will require closure of indoor operations for the following sectors: dine-in restaurants, wineries and tasting rooms, movie theaters, family entertainment centers, zoos and museums, and cardrooms. Outdoor operations may continue with appropriate modifications.

You don't have to take a shuttle to the Pebble range if you don't want to. I always drive my car to the Pebble range as the shuttles run every 30 minutes unless they've changed during COVID19 and the timing may not be right for me. There's also a Spyglass range but I don't know if it's open although I prefer the Pebble range myself.

• 2 months later...
On 7/13/2020 at 4:24 PM, aloha b. said:

NCGA deals came out today although the prices are higher but still better than the without NCGA.

Pebble is $520 with a $100 gift card, Spyglass is $285 and Spanish Bay is $170

Does NCGA have any deals for October yet? I'm looking at joining NCGA and/or Duke's Club for when I play Spyglass, Links at Spanish Bay, and Poppy Hills.

9 hours ago, cbrubaker said:

Does NCGA have any deals for October yet? I'm looking at joining NCGA and/or Duke's Club for when I play Spyglass, Links at Spanish Bay, and Poppy Hills.

No NCGA or Dukes deals for October yet. For Sept. I got my Dukes email on 8/27 and NCGA email on 8/31. Dukes email always comes out first before the NCGA email.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know how often the Duke specials have been coming in?  I am dying to take my dad for a special trip to the peninsula.  He has never been and we want to play all of the recommended courses (Pebble, Spyglass, Spanish Bay, and maybe Pasatiempo?)  Our good friend will most likely be joining us and he is a Duke's member, but says he has not received e-mails in months.  I have a feeling they went to his spam inbox.

Is there a particular time of year that makes the most sense to go?  We really just want to be able to secure tee times without having to stay on the properties, and I believe the Duke's specials are the best way to accomplish this.  Hotel recommendations are greatly appreciated as well!

3 hours ago, Hive311 said:

Does anyone know how often the Duke specials have been coming in?  I am dying to take my dad for a special trip to the peninsula.  He has never been and we want to play all of the recommended courses (Pebble, Spyglass, Spanish Bay, and maybe Pasatiempo?)  Our good friend will most likely be joining us and he is a Duke's member, but says he has not received e-mails in months.  I have a feeling they went to his spam inbox.

Is there a particular time of year that makes the most sense to go?  We really just want to be able to secure tee times without having to stay on the properties, and I believe the Duke's specials are the best way to accomplish this.  Hotel recommendations are greatly appreciated as well!

I have played spyglass and pebble in December and both times the weather was awesome. It can be hit or miss though.