If you have a pending issue with CrippleCreekPro Please Read Immediately

Gxgolfer

http://myworld.ebay.com/crippleasstpro/

Here is this moron's ebay Acct. He has been buying a ton of crap. (Wonder where he got the money??)

Hopefully he doesn't start selling people's stuff.

He opened this account and started buying stuff like crazy right after he started ripping all of us off!

TM M2 2017 10.5 Hzrdus Yellow 65 S
Ping G400 14.5 PING Tour 80g S
Ping Anser 17* 23* PING Tour  S
PING iE1 5-PW Modus3 105 S
PING Glide 2.0 50* 54* 60* Modus 115 Wedge S
BioMech 41"
NDMC Plus 4
ProV1

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are now up to $3868.....

On another note, was anyone else given USPS # 2300-2730-0001-2814-9925 for a tracking number for their money order?

I'm betting at least one of you got this number, also.

I got this pm from ccpro:

Glad we got talk on the phone, I will be away this weekend, so I was just trying to sneak in a dinner with the wife before I had to leave. The new track number albeit probably not updated yet, since USPS is slow is.

2300 2730 0001 2814 9925

Boba:

I figured I was screwed again, and now I definitely know I was.

All this, and he never even kissed me!!! ;)

Anyone know how far it is from Philadelphia to Camden, Delaware?? Or is Baltimore closer??

I'm thinking that is as close as I'll get to there in the next couple of weeks....

WITB

Ping G430 Max 10K 9.0 degree Diamana ZF 60 Stiff

Ping G430 Max 3 wood 15 degree Alta CB Black Stiff

Ping G430 Max 5 wood 18 degree Alta CB Black Stiff

Ping G430 Max 7 wood 21 degree Alta CB Black Stiff

Ping Blueprint S  4 - PW Dynamic Gold 120 Stiff

Titleist Vokey SM10 50-08F, 54-10S, 60-12D

Odyssey Ai-One 2-Ball

Titleist Pro V1

The irons that I paid for on the 26th were bought on ebay on the 29th. I wonder if he was taking money and then trying to buy the item cheaper on ebay then keep the difference.

He also identified himself as a member of the PGA. Is he a PGA pro?

He is not a PGA Pro.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Another thought....

This is evidently a 21 year old kid. Did the pro at Cripple Creek know the family at all? Maybe if we approached the father (assuming he's not a deadbeat like the kid) and he found out what was going on, we could get some results.

I saw the name of a Stephen Sigmon who is a financial investment counselor in Dover. Maybe this kid is a "junior"?

I know if my 22 year old, or even my 25 year old pulled a stunt like this I would be kicking their a**!!!

Thoughts??

WITB

Odyssey Ai-One 2-Ball

Titleist Pro V1

Another thought....

This is evidently a 21 year old kid. Did the pro at Cripple Creek know the family at all? Maybe if we approached the father (assuming he's not a deadbeat like the kid) and he found out what was going on, we could get some results.

I saw the name of a Stephen Sigmon who is a financial investment counselor in Dover. Maybe this kid is a "junior"?

I know if my 22 year old, or even my 25 year old pulled a stunt like this I would be kicking their a**!!!

Thoughts??

I think trying to contact his family is a great idea, if he is a young adult ( very PC there), perhaps contacting his parents might get results, no one from the site is close enough to where he lives to make contact with him, or was he smart enough not to rip off anyone close to him.

I really feel for all you guys, i am amazed at the dollar amount.

I believe we were all told that Stephen was told by the police to stay away from this site, and that he also claimed he was staying off.

You may find it interesting that at this very moment, he is on the site, looking through the "For Sale" forum.

Nothing changes with this guy, it's all about the "lies"

WITB

Odyssey Ai-One 2-Ball

Titleist Pro V1

Another thought....

Thoughts??

I think trying to contact his family is a great idea, if he is a young adult ( very PC there), perhaps contacting his parents might get results, no one from the site is close enough to where he lives to make contact with him, or was he smart enough not to rip off anyone close to him.

I really feel for all you guys, i am amazed at the dollar amount.

I believe mom is dead:

Nancy Lee Sigmon

A viewing for Nancy Lee Sigmon, 59, of Dover, will be held from 4 until 6 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 4, at Trader Funeral Home, 12 Lotus St., Dover. Ms. Sigmon died Thursday, July 29, 2004, at her home.

Ms. Sigmon was born June 27, 1945, in Wilmington.

She was an insurance agent in the Dover area for many years.

Ms. Sigmon was a past member of the Jaycees, and an avid bowler, bingo player and dog lover.

She is survived by a son, Stephen Sigmon of Dover; and a brother, Lynn Wheatley of Smyrna.

Burial will be private.

Letters of condolence may be sent via www.delmarvaobits.com.

I don't believe the ages add up. She would have been 41 when he was born if we have his age right.

Latest from Stephen moments ago...he is on the site:

Sir,

Please, your money was sent out on Friday. There is nothing I can do now until it arrives. I even spoke with the Camden Police Detective, and he informed me the same, that once it goes in the mail, that all we can do is wait. RMBR2's was sent out the same day, and he spoke with a USPS offical, they informed him that Express Mail is not 100% overnight.

Thanks for understanding,

Stephen

He obviously thinks I'm an idiot (don't know about the rest of you). I advised him that I knew that Boba had the same tracking number.

I tried to reason with him and explain that, at 21 y.o., it's a little early to be f***ing up his life!!

WITB

Odyssey Ai-One 2-Ball

Titleist Pro V1

I don't believe the ages add up. She would have been 41 when he was born if we have his age right.

Sir,

Please, your money was sent out on Friday. There is nothing I can do now until it arrives. I even spoke with the Camden Police Detective, and he informed me the same, that once it goes in the mail, that all we can do is wait. RMBR2's was sent out the same day, and he spoke with a USPS offical, they informed him that Express Mail is not 100% overnight.

Stephen

He obviously thinks I'm an idiot (don't know about the rest of you). I advised him that I knew that Boba had the same tracking number.

I tried to reason with him and explain that, at 21 y.o., it's a little early to be f***ing up his life!!

let me know if you get my putter ;)

Sir,

Stephen

let me know if you get my putter :cheesy:

Let me know if you get my money order!

LOL

on my way to dover!!!! ;)

To quote Mel Gibson in "The Patriot"....."AIM SMALL!!"

WITB

Odyssey Ai-One 2-Ball

Titleist Pro V1

I was discussing a possible trade with this guy (which thankfully he never seemed to know what I was talking about so I just forgot about it), but I thought some of his communication would be interesting for everyone involved to read. I knew there was something fishy about him.....

Message From CrippleCreekPro

They are brand new wedges, still in wrap. Satin finished. Literally I still have the boxes they were shipped in as well as the Titleist bag there were in with the specs. The S300's aren't installed in the irons? And to clarify which irons are we talking about, sorry I had to remove all messages, and I shipped probably 15 clubs today. I'll send you pictures when I can, but being as though we had snow, I don't know exactly when i'll be driving back down, hopefully tommorrow, unless I have a deal, then i'll make it down for that.

My reply

Hogan Apex blades. All of the information and pictures can be seen in THIS THREAD. When you snap the pics of the Vokeys, will you put a fork and spoon in each picture, please. Just for my own peace of mind. Thanks.

his reply

A fork and spoon? Well you'll have to wait untill Wednesday to do that as the grill at a private club on Tuesday's are normally closed. Any reason why a spoon and fork?

This is the last I heard from him. Good luck to everyone.

SLDR 460 9.5* Oban Kyoshi White 65-05
SLDR TP 14* 'Ahina 70x
SLDR TP 19* Motore Speeder 9.8HB
MR-23 CB US Spec 4-PW TC x1 soft stepped
Vokey SM 4 52*, TVD-K 56 & 60
Circa '62 No. 2 raw, ProV1x

I'm trying to think of other options, because frankly I'm very tired of this s***. I've been trying to deal with this guy in good faith for two weeks now, and it evidently doesn't work because of his value system.

If the police angle works, great. I think I'm going to take a different strategy.

I'll try the internet route and find out about where he is (already have address and phone number), family (legitimate, or maybe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree), current employer (I'm guessing the golf pro was called for references, and might remember who called, or know someone who still keeps in contact with him), girlfriend (yeah, you're right Boba, probably boyfriend), and other pertinent information.

I also travel extensively up and down the east coast. Next trip up I'll just show up and knock on the door. Or if I can identify an employer, I'll show up there. That would be sweet!!

The way I figure it, he's into the members here for around $4K. That's a lot of money to a 22 year old kid, but not much to screw the rest of your life up for. Too bad this kids not bright enough to realize that.

As the immortal Jack Bauer says on "24"..."I'm going dark".

WITB

Odyssey Ai-One 2-Ball

Titleist Pro V1

I'm trying to think of other options, because frankly I'm very tired of this s***. I've been trying to deal with this guy in good faith for two weeks now, and it evidently doesn't work because of his value system.

If the police angle works, great. I think I'm going to take a different strategy.

I'll try the internet route and find out about where he is (already have address and phone number), family (legitimate, or maybe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree), current employer (I'm guessing the golf pro was called for references, and might remember who called, or know someone who still keeps in contact with him), girlfriend (yeah, you're right Boba, probably boyfriend), and other pertinent information.

I also travel extensively up and down the east coast. Next trip up I'll just show up and knock on the door. Or if I can identify an employer, I'll show up there. That would be sweet!!

The way I figure it, he's into the members here for around $4K. That's a lot of money to a 22 year old kid, but not much to screw the rest of your life up for. Too bad this kids not bright enough to realize that.

I never said he has a boyfriend, I just said If/When he goes to jail for this crime, he will have a...

Has anyone else looked at his purchases and bidding activity on eBay? Check out advanced search and look by bidder ID "crippleasstpro". Seems he bought some things that members are supposed to be getting, but he also bought a laptop, Xbox 360, Red Sox tickets, Polo shirts; etc. I'm shocked he has money to be refunding people.

Nothing is safe in my bag!

Staying off the golfwrx Stephen?

31 Members: Boba, Ty Webb, IROC pete, cjdrcc, golfho, JMSCanTour54, CrippleCreekPro, Hoover98, rmbr2, crummer, Golf31, doalittle, titleistman123, Hifade, KingOAces, skitzo, emmeline, Joe081484, bb18, oim2001, okkirkland, simon@RMGC, JMurph3030, JumboJack, elinks3, pjammer13, tincup975, Bulldog, skyryders90, NJhonus, duck, sdsu1, drivin4show, w7n23j

I never said he has a boyfriend, I just said If/When he goes to jail for this crime, he will have a...

;) :cheesy: ;) :D That's true....slender, 22 years old..."You my luv puppy now, boy!!"

WITB

Odyssey Ai-One 2-Ball

Titleist Pro V1

31 Members: Boba, Ty Webb, IROC pete, cjdrcc, golfho, JMSCanTour54, CrippleCreekPro, Hoover98, rmbr2, crummer, Golf31, doalittle, titleistman123, Hifade, KingOAces, skitzo, emmeline, Joe081484, bb18, oim2001, okkirkland, simon@RMGC, JMurph3030, JumboJack, elinks3, pjammer13, tincup975, Bulldog, skyryders90, NJhonus, duck, sdsu1, drivin4show, w7n23j

Boba:

This is like Crack to this guy. he's on here reading everything we write.

Right, Stephanie???

Boba:

This is like Crack to this guy. he's on here reading everything we write.

Right, Stephanie???

I WAS RIGHT!! WENT TO HIS INFO AND HE WAS CURRENTLY READING THIS TOPIC!!!

EVERYONE WAVE TO STEPHANIE!!!!

WITB

Odyssey Ai-One 2-Ball

Titleist Pro V1

I dont think this guy realizes the magnitude of this mess. Just to put it in perspective I will tell you a true story that happened locally. A 19 year old kid was selling ham radio parts on the net on a board no differant than here just a differant hobby. He ripped off a few people who were all po'ed at this kid, he thumbed his nose at them basically said f.u. to them. Well one of the guys used the net, got his info off the net for $20... drove to New Hampshire where the kid lived and shot him dead... murdered the kid over a radio part, guy said he was just pissed that the kid thought he could screw people with no recourse. Now the kid is dead over trying to make a little $$$ the easy way. Moral of the story... dont screw people on the net, especially people you dont know as you never know how far they will go to get you back. in other words Karma is a b****!! ;)

Has anyone else looked at his purchases and bidding activity on eBay? Check out advanced search and look by bidder ID "crippleasstpro". Seems he bought some things that members are supposed to be getting, but he also bought a laptop, Xbox 360, Red Sox tickets, Polo shirts; etc. I'm shocked he has money to be refunding people.

Well at least we know now what our money was spent on!!!

Right, Steverino??

I don't think yall need to be calling him gay or making fun of his family at all. You're just sinking down to his level and that isn't good. It just makes you as low as him.

Boba and I weren't calling him "gay".....

We were enlightening him to the pleasures of prison life!!! ;) :cheesy:

Latest exerpt from "Golf Talk with Stephanie"

So why, the one time I finally read that site, everyone thinks im online all the time. Im not logged on all the time, in fact I spoke with someone on the phone the other day, said I was logged in, but was in the car? Inform me when your refund arrives tommorrow please.

Stephen

Should I let you know when hell freezes over also???

--------------------

WITB

Titleist 905R w/ UST V2 stiff

Titleist 906F2 15* w/ UST V2 stiff

Titleist 585H 19* w/ S300

Titleist 695MB 3 - PW w/ S300

Titleist Vokey SM 54-14 raw

Titleist Vokey SM 60-08 raw

Scotty Cameron J.A.T

ProV1

Titleist Staff Bag

On order: Titleist 907D2 w/ UST V2 75g stiff